+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: American citizens: Become aware, then prepare!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member A Simple Human's Avatar
    Thanks

Default American citizens: Become aware, then prepare!

Hello and welcome fellow Avalonians,

Introduction: For the past several years I have been piecing together a puzzle. Over this past weekend I compiled corroborating data into one email to form a coherent premise adequately supported by enough sources with which other individuals can draw their own conclusions without having to spend an exorbitant amount of time. I shared this email with my own family and friends, and I’ve decided to share this email publicly with you as a courtesy. The email will follow in response to this post.

Purpose: Obviously there are those of you already well versed in, and who have decided to share with your family and friends, the following material. For that, I commend you. I offer the following email, as an anonymous independent source, to the uninitiated and those out there who would like to share with family and friends, but can not either summon the words or muster the courage to share due to fear of criticism.

The material covered is contentious. So let it be known that I am not here to debate the veracity of the information provided. There are already numerous threads that offer a place to voice your concern, and I do not wish to provide another platform for chest-thumping and grandstanding; although, I do encourage the use of discernment by all. I understand, agree with, and respect the fact that everyone has the right to form their own opinion; however, I encourage those of you who harbor misgivings about the material presented to kindly move along, and I wish you well on your journey.

Conclusion: I simply offer the email as an aid for those of you interested.

Disclaimer: I do not necessarily agree with every single aspect provided by each resource in the following email. Also, I neither guarantee the accuracy of the information or timelines imparted by the sources, nor do I encourage anyone to purchase, join, or subscribe to anything unless you are making your own informed decision. Always use your own discretion!

Thanks for your time,

A.S.H.

PS: Please refrain from replying to this thread until I have uploaded the email. As I am new to PA, this may take some time. I have many links that need to be connected. So please bear with me. Thanks.
    I am A Simple Human being.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A Simple Human For This Post:

Art (3rd April 2012), Debra (3rd April 2012), EnergyGardener (17th April 2012), foreverfan (3rd April 2012), jp11 (3rd April 2012), Kelly (3rd April 2012), Ontarioguy (3rd April 2012), RunningDeer (16th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Default Re: American citizens: Become aware, then prepare!

Hey!!...Simple!!

Welcome to Avalon...good post!!

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

A Simple Human (3rd April 2012), RunningDeer (16th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

I don't know... it sounds pretty dangerous.

From 1967... maybe the hippies were on to something. This message has always resonated with me.

Waiting...

Last edited by foreverfan; 3rd April 2012 at 02:38.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

A Simple Human (3rd April 2012), Debra (3rd April 2012), ProperLogic (4th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Welcome aboard, Simple Human.

We await your revelations with interest. What else do you have of good sense, rationality or inspiration to contribute here? It will be wonderful to read.

On the other hand, many paid gov't trolls have begun here in this same manner as yours and not fared well. Others have arrived here in this grand manner while clearly in the throes of some emotional instability. So, fair warning, as well as respectful greetings. I do hope you are up to the challenge and will prove me mistaken and untoward per your introductory post.

We are listening.

Respectfully and in greetings,

Selene

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

A Simple Human (3rd April 2012), Art (3rd April 2012), butcherman (16th April 2012), Debra (3rd April 2012), foreverfan (3rd April 2012), MargueriteBee (17th April 2012), modwiz (3rd April 2012), ProperLogic (4th April 2012), RunningDeer (16th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

A SImple Human, I get a feeling that Canadians would also be included under the category, so whatever affects the AMericans will also affect Canadians. In fact, we are your brothers and sisters up north, the flag is the only thing that devides us, besides the border, and our prime minister Harper likes to kiss Obama's butt too.

I cannot wait for the info you have for us. HURRY UP!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hello everyone,

I'm sending this email out to a broad spectrum of family and friends, all of which possess varying degrees of awareness. Please understand that I'm providing as concise an email as possible while, at the same time, trying to supply as much evidence to support my recommendation. If you're someone who regards himself/herself as omniscient, then I strongly suggest that you stop reading this email right now. I'm simply writing to you as a courtesy because I care. I've been researching the following information for the past six + years; therefore, I neither wish to engage in debate, nor do I wish to waste your time. If you're humble enough to admit that you do not know everything and you're curious to learn something new, then by all means proceed.

The purpose of this email is not to instill fear. There's enough of that crap on the daily news! The intent is to help prepare you for the paradigm shift which is inevitably going to come. Hopefully sharing some of the information I have gleaned over the years will help ease this transition by preparing you physically, mentally, and emotionally.

It is now time to ACT! I developed ACT as an acronym which stands for:

Acknowledge - that we all have been lied to for generations and our reality is not what we currently perceive it to be by researching such topics as alternative history, science, politics, and religion. There's an overwhelming number of free resources online covering the aforementioned topics including video, audio, and written documents. Always use discretion!

Connect - with your family, friends, neighbors, coworkers, etc. and share what you have learned. Help produce a knowledgeable and enlightened community.

Transform - our civilization, along with other knowledgeable and enlightened individuals, into a society in which we all want to live. Obviously this is going to be a monumental process spanning many many years.

My recommendation: Acquire and store at least a month's supply of drinking water and food for you and your family ASAP. The food should consist of dry and/or canned goods that have a decent shelf live. Remember to rotate your stock. You should also consider buying some personal hygiene products, a flashlight, batteries, candles, matches, etc...

The reason: For many years, perhaps thousands, there has been a group of secret controlling entities (Cabal) working toward enslaving mankind by way of a New World Order. I realize many of you view the previous sentence as the ravings of a delusional conspiracy theorist; however, I assure you it's true. This topic is way too extensive and convoluted to cover in this simple email; therefore, I suggest the uninitiated view the following documentaries:

THRIVE: What on Earth will it take? (YouTube)

Invisible Empire: A New World Order Defined (YouTube)

Owned & Operated (YouTube)

Zeitgeist: The Movie (Vimeo)

Zeitgeist: Addendum (Vimeo)

Zeitgeist: Moving Forward (YouTube)

Clearly these documentaries are just the tip of the iceberg; although, they do impart a comprehensive back story in order that I may continue.

While the Cabal has nefariously plotted to enslave humanity, there has also been a secret group of righteous government officials, military officers and soldiers who vehemently oppose the actions of the Cabal. Apparently the "Goods Guys" have been forming their own secret alliances and creating their own tactics for the past several decades in order to thwart the schemes of the Cabal. It seems that evidence of these groups and their plans will be made public sometime this year. In fact this may occur as soon as this month (April); however, I have no way of verifying that. I will provide the resources for your examination, and then you can decide if it's time to prepare or not.

Disclaimer: I offer the following sources of information for your examination. You need to fully review the following sources, use discernment, and then decide to take the appropriate actions for you and your family. I do not necessarily agree with every bit of information presented; although, I do agree with the broad overview. I do not suggest you purchase, donate, join, or subscribe to anything. There is an overabundance of free info on the net.

For those of you in a hurry, I suggest that you immediately skip to the Important Highlights section below to get a brief idea of what's going on. Although I do encourage everyone to read this email in full at your earliest convenience.

The machinations of the Cabal in America: Clearly the Cabal is a global group with no allegiance to any one nation, nevertheless, I'm going to focus on what's been going on in America and perhaps relate how some other countries' activities affect America. It should be evident to even the least astute citizen that our country seems to be circling the drain socially, economically, and politically. The breakdown of our society is by design. It has been executed precisely by the Cabal and is the means by which to usher in a New World Order.

Socially, the fabric of the American family has been slowly torn apart over the past several generations. The American worker has been forced to work longer hours by working overtime or taking on a second job in order to meet the demands of inflation, taxation, and the decreasing ability to find a good paying job. Typically now both parents are forced to work in order to make ends meet, and the burden on single parents is significantly heavier. The lack of time spent together often creates social disharmony within the family unit, which usually leads to societal disharmony at large. Consider the following article, Family Breakdown and the Nation's Pocketbook.

Economically, our country seems to be hurtling rather steadily into the toilet. The Federal Reserve Bank, which is actually a private institution, can not keep printing and loaning our government FIAT currency at interest in order for our economy to remain afloat forever. Eventually this charade is going to fail, and then the entire system is going to come crashing down upon itself destroying our economy in the process. The problem with our economy is the irrefutable underhandedness of the Fed, the IMF, and global powerhouses such as JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs. Congressman Dr. Ron Paul sums up the concern regarding the Fed with the following paragraph, which is an excerpt from the 2007 article entitled, The Federal Reserve Monopoly Over Money.

"The greatest threat facing America today is not terrorism, or foreign economic competition, or illegal immigration. The greatest threat facing America today is the disastrous fiscal policies of our own government, marked by shameless deficit spending and Federal Reserve currency devaluation. It is this one-two punch of Congress spending more than it can tax or borrow, and the Fed printing money to make up the difference that threatens to impoverish us by further destroying the value of our dollars."

Fortunately it appears that some of this maleficence is finally being exposed to the public. Greg Smith's Op-Ed last month thrashing former employer Goldman Sachs for unscrupulous conduct is just one example. Earlier in February, it was announced through mainstream media sources that Italian anti-mafia prosecutors seized a record $6 trillion of allegedly fake U.S. Treasury bonds, along with the announcement by The Lord David James of Blackheath before British Parliament that there's been $15 trillion of fraud directly linked to Alan Greenspan, Timothy Geithner, and the Fed. This announcement by Lord James was actually a follow up to his original announcement of a "Foundation X" back in 2010. It's clear that the Cabal's misdeeds can no longer be contained.

Politically, our government is in complete disarray. Every candidate for the upcoming presidential election, besides Congressman Dr. Ron Paul, is nothing more than a puppet for the Cabal, including Obama aka Barry Soetoro. Now here's an individual that should not have even been in the running last election process due to a lack of valid birth certificate, which is still an issue to this day. Just to be clear this accusation is not an attack on his race or political affiliation. It is a direct attack on his credibility, as President, to run this country. As for any Obama sympathizers out there, I implore you to take a look at some of the signings by "O" recently.

1. Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) signed October 1, 2011

"Months before the debate about Internet censorship raged as SOPA and PIPA dominated the concerns of web users, President Obama signed an international treaty that would allow companies in China or any other country in the world to demand ISPs remove web content in the US with no legal oversight whatsoever." - Infowars

"Few people have heard of ACTA, or the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement, but the provisions in the agreement appear quite similar to – and more expansive than – anything we saw in SOPA. Worse, the agreement spans virtually all of the countries in the developed world, including all of the EU, the United States, Switzerland and Japan." - Forbes

Anti-ACTA day: Angry crowds take action

2. National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) signed December 31, 2011

"On December 31, 2011, President Obama signed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), codifying indefinite military detention without charge or trial into law for the first time in American history. The NDAA’s dangerous detention provisions would authorize the president — and all future presidents — to order the military to pick up and indefinitely imprison people captured anywhere in the world, far from any battlefield." - ACLU

Obama requests language that renders American citizens exempt from this bill be removed. He wants the power to detain us!

"Indefinite military detention of Americans became the law of the land Saturday, as President Barack Obama signed a defense bill that codified that authority, even as he said he would not use it." - Huffington Post

Senator Rand Paul on NDAA 2012

3. Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011 signed March 8, 2012

"Recent days have seen significant concern about an unassuming bill with an unassuming name: the "Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011." The bill, H.R. 347, has been variously described as making the First Amendment illegal or criminalizing the Occupy protests. The truth is more mundane, but the issues raised are still of major significance for the First Amendment." - ACLU

"Only days after clearing Congress, US President Barack Obama signed his name to H.R. 347 on Thursday, officially making it a federal offense to cause a disturbance at certain political events — essentially criminalizing protest in the States." - RT

Obama Makes Free Speech A Felony

4. National Defense Resources Preparedness (NDRP) signed March 16, 2012

"President Obama's National Defense Resources Preparedness Executive Order of March 16 does to the country as a whole what the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act did to the Constitution in particular -- completely eviscerates any due process or judicial oversight for any action by the Government deemed in the interest of "national security."" - Huffington Post

"As of last Friday, President Obama has authorized the government to take just about whatever it needs in the name of national defense. It is an Executive Order appropriately called “National Defense Resources Preparedness (NDRP).”" - USA Watchdog

"The Real Obama": Ignoring the principles of our Founders

This thing makes NDAA look like a warrant for arresting robbers.

It should also be noted that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) along with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) entered into a 5 year contract acquiring 450 million rounds of .40 caliber ammunition on March 12, 2012. This fact is coupled with the news that CIA Director David Petraeus admits that he's eager to spy on citizens through appliances and the NSA discloses that they're building the country's biggest spy center.

The counterattack by the "Good Guys" in America: It's been disclosed last week that there have been "Good Guys" lying in wait, formulating their own plan, and waiting for the correct events to transpire in order to act. This information is expressed on Divine Cosmos in the article, DIVINE INTERVENTION: Section 1 - Defeating Financial Tyranny. David Wilcock conducts an important interview with "Drake" who is an anonymous representative for the "Good Guys". You can listen to the interview on The Freedom Reigns YouTube channel. An update and the transcript of the "Drake" interview can now be read on David's site.

Important Highlights:

* An individual declared the state of Pennsylvania a sovereign nation state, submitted the documentation to the Hague, and the Hague accepted the documentation

* "Good Guys" working in the Pentagon found out about this action, and inquired if the citizen from Pennsylvania could reproduce the documentation for other states

* The citizen, along with many other individuals, eventually filed the appropriate documents for the sovereignty of all 50 states

* Completing this action gave control of the military back to the citizens

* Now that the military is under our control, there are going to be mass arrests of thousands of criminal element working for the Cabal, which may take place as early as this April

* Federal Marshalls are going to command local law enforcement officers in conducting these arrests. They may require military support

* There is going to be a 72 hour black out period in which these scumbags will be arrested. There will be a one day forewarning of this event. Then satellite reception will cease, the internet will shutdown, transportation routes may close down, the borders will close, and all flights will be halted

* Once the Cabal members are all rounded up, the satellite reception, internet connection, travel routes, and flights will all be restored

* There will then be a televised broadcast lasting several months explaining everything that has taken place. Then there will be programs issued to help educate the masses as the true nature of history

* A constitutional government will be issued in, and a new financial currency will be utilized

* Of course this transition will be a harrowing experience, so expect some chaos in the process. There will most likely be some bumps along the way; hence, why I offered My recommendation: Acquire and store at least a month's supply of drinking water and food for you and your family ASAP. The food should consist of dry and/or canned goods that have a decent shelf live. Remember to rotate your stock. You should also consider buying some personal hygiene products, a flashlight, batteries, candles, matches, etc...

Support for the message stated in the "Drake" interview:

Benjamin Fulford, former Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief for Forbes Magazine, has made mention of mass arrests, the issuance of a new financial currency, and even publicly offered the Cabalists an ultimatum: relinquish your power by March 31st or be dealt with. On April 3, 2012 he released the article titled, Japan’s government formally agrees to set up 1000 trillion yen fund but worries about geopolitical ramifications. Here are several videos of Mr. Fulford on a Japanese program: December 20, 2011 (skip to 6:43 to hear him speak in English), March 13, 2012, and March 27, 2012.

On January 1, 2012 James Martinez made an announcement about a New Global Economic Structure on Conscious Media Network.

There have also been record numbers of global banker resignations lately. American Kabuki blogspot has kept meticulous tabs on Banker Resignations since September 1, 2011.

BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) recently convened in India for a diplomatic meeting in part to create a new development agency to rival the World Bank and the Western dominated global financial system. "As expected, they signed agreements to enable the greater use of local currencies, rather than the dollar, in trade among their countries." - The New York Times

China and Japan have also made strides at removing the dollar as the reserve currency over the past several months by agreeing upon several trade agreements. "The agreement announced between China and Japan to strengthen financial ties and promote yuan-yen trade is a small, but notable, step toward a new global economy." - Bloomerg "China has become Japan's biggest export destination and No.1 trading partner, taking over the United States." - Reuters

Veterans have publicly displayed their disdain for the current form of American government by supporting Congressman Dr. Ron Paul in a march on the White House this past President's Day, and Adam Kokesh publicly announced plans for a march on the Republican National Convention later this year. Even active duty military personnel, such as Sgt. Gary Stein, have publicly expressed criticism of the current administration, particularly Obama, via Facebook even at the threat of being discharged by the Marine Corps. "Stein says, he was stating that he would not follow orders from the president if those orders included detaining U.S. citizens, disarming them or doing anything else that he believes would violate their constitutional rights." - USA Today

Although "Drake" disparaged the Republic for the united States of America (RUSA) in the interview, I've decided to include it to show what groups of people are actually working on behind the scenes. Here is a YouTube video response to the criticism of RUSA. I feel this gentleman makes some valid points about society working together in general.

An explanation of Sovereignty has been presented by Mozart on the Project Avalon Forum thread titled, Understanding the Sovereignty Issues in the Drake Interview with David Wilcock.

David Wilcock released a new article on April 13, 2012 - MAJOR EVENT: Liens Filed Against All 12 Federal Reserve Banks

Alternative Community member's opinions:

Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd (April 1, 2012) - MEMO TO: David Wilcock, Drake, Benjamin Fulford, Alexander Romanov, Chodoin Daikaku; RE: Plan for MASS ARRESTS 2012

Kerry Cassidy (April 2, 2012) - Kerry's blog post titled VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Bill Ryan (April 3, 2012) - David Wilcock "DIVINE INTERVENTION: Section I -- Defeating Financial Tyranny" page 10, post # 181.

Conclusion:

While David Wilcock and Benjamin Fulford have been inaccurate about timelines and other predictions in the past, I do feel like the entire planet is on the verge on a momentous paradigm shift. The arrests may not take place in April as stated, but I do think things of this nature are going to transpire by the end of this year; therefore, I feel it is important to be physically, mentally, and emotionally prepared.

The mistake people often make regarding the Mayan calendar is that they simply assume that it's supposed to be the end of the world, when in fact it is the end of a cycle and the beginning of a new one. We are on the verge of a new chapter in humanity, and I, for one, would love to usher in a new Golden Age if possible. Once this Cabal is removed from power, I believe we're going to be exposed to things wildly unimaginable to most people. Over the next 20 years, I expect that we'll be informed of and exposed to alternative history, alternative science (physics in particular), revised religious perspectives, suppressed "Free Energy" technology, and extraterrestrial existence and visitation. Life is a crazy journey, so enjoy the ride!

[Excerpt from another post of mine] I believe that it is important for everyone to become introspective at this time. We must reconcile our fears within ourselves first, before we are truly prepared to face a change of such tremendous magnitude. I would like to believe that the majority of service men and women are pure of heart, that they will uphold the constitution, and that they understand that protecting innocent civilians is paramount to following orders from a corrupt commanding officer. If this is not so, and they do not arrest the Cabal members, and instead begin confiscating weapons, rounding up civilians, and murdering people...so what?! What is death other than a transition anyway? Obviously a paradigm shift with zero bloodshed is ideal, however, unrealistic. Our civilization has been barbaric for 10s of thousands of years (perhaps longer), and I do not see all Cabal members simply giving up without a fight, especially not after planning for such an extensive amount of time. Perhaps one last bloody revolution (although I'm not advocating it!) is what is needed to finally wake up every last human being on the planet. Consider the following rhetorical questions:

Is existence on this planet so important to me that I am willing to give up my sovereignty, have my possessions taken from me, be forcefully removed from my home, watch my loved ones be physically, mentally, or emotionally abused, become enslaved by an uncompassionate group of sociopaths, be monitored against my will 24/7, and/or be frequently tortured, potentially to death?

or

Is my freedom so important to me that I am willing to positively change myself, sacrifice my time, energy, and desires by helping others, assist my family, neighbors, and local community if need be, protect another at the risk of losing my own life, lie, cheat, steal, kill, and/or die for it?

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!" - Patrick Henry (March 23, 1775), A.S.H. (April 5, 2012)

To be prepared for change, one must be proactive and anticipate the change. This does not mean to dwell, night and day, on every potential change and all the potential outcomes. This does not mean to constantly live in fear. Everyone must simply acknowledge that a significant change (whatever it is) is on the horizon, prepare themselves physically, mentally, and emotionally for it, and be at peace with it. It is imperative to be adaptable. As Bruce Lee suggested, we must be like water.

"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
    " - Bruce Lee [End excerpt]

My last bit of advice is, "Laugh at me now, heed my warning, and thank me later."

Alternative Media sites:

Infowars

Russia Today

Red Ice Creations

David Icke

Project Avalon

Project Camelot

Divine Cosmos

Conscious Media Network

Benjamin Fulford

Freedom Reigns

Off Planet Radio

Know Your Rights:

Declaration of Independence

Constitution of the United States

Bill of Rights

Prepare for the worst but hope for the best,

A.S.H.

PS: Permission is granted to anyone wishing to link or repost the above email. Note, however, that you accept authorship and responsibility for any alterations made, such as additions, omissions, or other customizations. Thanks

**Update 1 (April 5, 2012)**

THRIVE: What on Earth will it take? (YouTube)

Understanding the Sovereignty Issues in the Drake Interview with David Wilcock (by Mozart)

Ben Fulford (April 3, 2012) - Japan’s Government Formally Agrees To Set Up 1000 Trillion Yen Fund But Worries About Geopolitical Ramifications

David Wilcock (April 5, 2012) - MASS ARRESTS: David Interviews Drake -- Transcript!

**Update 2 (April 5, 2012)**

Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd (April 1, 2012) - MEMO TO: David Wilcock, Drake, Benjamin Fulford, Alexander Romanov, Chodoin Daikaku; RE: Plan for MASS ARRESTS 2012

Kerry Cassidy (April 2, 2012) - Kerry's blog post titled VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Bill Ryan (April 3, 2012) - David Wilcock "DIVINE INTERVENTION: Section I -- Defeating Financial Tyranny" page 10, post # 181.

**Update 3 (April 15, 2012)**

Owned & Operated (YouTube)

David Wilcock (April 13, 2012) - MAJOR EVENT: Liens Filed Against All 12 Federal Reserve Banks
    Last edited by A Simple Human; 15th April 2012 at 22:08. Reason: Current Updates

12. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to A Simple Human For This Post:

Alie (3rd April 2012), aranuk (3rd April 2012), boja (3rd April 2012), butcherman (17th April 2012), Caren (4th April 2012), Chester (15th April 2012), christian (3rd April 2012), Debra (3rd April 2012), EC1000 (17th April 2012), Eram (3rd April 2012), Ernie Nemeth (18th April 2012), foreverfan (3rd April 2012), Franny (17th April 2012), Jean-Marie (3rd April 2012), jp11 (3rd April 2012), jsb_swampfox (17th April 2012), LifeAngel (19th April 2012), mab777 (4th April 2012), Ontarioguy (4th April 2012), Pamela (3rd April 2012), RunningDeer (16th April 2012), Saracatt (16th April 2012), Selene (3rd April 2012), spiritwind (18th April 2012), Swanette (3rd April 2012), Tane Mahuta (4th April 2012), tonton (3rd April 2012), Whippet (3rd April 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Yep... that's the whole story as I understand it. You get an A+. I've been following it everyday since August 31, 2010. Some others that are spot on that you may want to check out are Gerald Celente, Judge Napolitano and Anonymous.

Let's not forget our own... Thank you for all you do Sabrina.

Glad to see you were paying attention. I applaud your efforts. Can I use this and post it on another board?

Thanx. FF

This is another great video that explains the problem.

Last edited by foreverfan; 3rd April 2012 at 03:29.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

A Simple Human (3rd April 2012), jp11 (3rd April 2012), mab777 (4th April 2012), RMorgan (3rd April 2012), RunningDeer (16th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I thank everyone for welcoming me to PA, and for everyone openly expressing their support and concerns.

I have now posted the email, and I hope that it lives up to everyone's expectations.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to A Simple Human For This Post:

aranuk (3rd April 2012), Debra (3rd April 2012), Earth Angel (3rd April 2012), foreverfan (3rd April 2012), jp11 (3rd April 2012), RunningDeer (16th April 2012), spiritwind (18th April 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Don't miss this video. Required History Lesson.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

A Simple Human (3rd April 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Welcome aboard, Simple Human.

We await your revelations with interest. What else do you have of good sense, rationality or inspiration to contribute here? It will be wonderful to read.

On the other hand, many paid gov't trolls have begun here in this same manner as yours and not fared well. Others have arrived here in this grand manner while clearly in the throes of some emotional instability. So, fair warning, as well as respectful greetings. I do hope you are up to the challenge and will prove me mistaken and untoward per your introductory post.

We are listening.

Respectfully and in greetings,

Selene
    Hello Selene,

Thank you for the welcome. I appreciate your concern. I would just like to say that I may be many things; although, I am definitely not a "paid government troll".

I was hoping to upload the "email" post before entertaining comments. I feel that it would've assuaged many fears. I was unfortunately unable to do so because I had to reformat the entire email. I apologize for causing any concern with my introductory post.

Now that my "email" post has been uploaded, hopefully everyone will understand my true intent. It should be noted, though, that I'm not here to appease others. I simply wanted to share a resource that I feel may be of help to others.

Hopefully my post resonates with everyone, and if it doesn't, then that's great too.

Thanks,

A.S.H.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to A Simple Human For This Post:

jp11 (3rd April 2012), RunningDeer (16th April 2012), Selene (4th April 2012), tonton (3rd April 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

@ foreverfan,

Thanks for your support, and thanks for sharing the videos. I will check them out once I get a minute.

I'm aware of Gerald Celente, Judge Napolitano and Anonymous, and I agree that they all furnish info worth paying attention to. In fact the video entitled, Obama Makes Free Speech A Felony, features Judge Napolitano.

Yes, you are welcome to repost my "email" post as you see fit. See the PS of that post. It states: "PS: Permission is granted to anyone wishing to link or repost the above email. Note, however, that you accept authorship and responsibility for any alterations made, such as additions, omissions, or other customizations. Thanks "

Thanks for your interest,

A.S.H.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to A Simple Human For This Post:

RunningDeer (16th April 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Ok then... I will post it. Thanks

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

Hello A S H,

Although not an American myself (I'm English), I've been observing life for many years. Especially the "alternative" and often contentious issues.
    I must say that I found your thread here to be very plausible, well set out, and helpful.

I would appreciate hearing any views you may have, on how things might follow on for the rest of the world, such as here in England ??

Thanks, BOJA

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

thankyou, and welcome. good job .i is amazing what a simple human can achieve........one simple human..........is the power of all. i will share your work with family and friends when i have finnish viewing it.
    hope one day soon i can return the favor.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonton For This Post:

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Welcome to the site ASH. Nice info shared, and I think a majority of folks here were well aware of all of what you shared, but it's nice to see it all posted in one place. I know you don't want to debate, so I will simply say, I think you might want to check out

I look at all sides of an issue and make up my mind. I think another part to consider is the fact that gun sales have been off the charts here in America and it is very possible that some real chaos could erupt so don't run out and shop when the SHTF and by all means have supplies set up at home. A good water filter like the Berkey would be a great idea!

Again, Welcome and nice post!

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Do the people here at avalon truly believe something like this could happen? This is a serious question for me because I have a hard time believing we are setup for such a hasty takeover of something so woven deep that most don't even know the problem exist. If something like this is really going to happen what am I supposed to do. Do I just prepare food and survive? These are very serious questions for me as I am not attempting to troll the subject. I just feel as if im not connected to the apparent changes that are going to happen.
    If everyday I can bring a smile to a persons face than I can go peacefully into the nite.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Endity For This Post:

A Simple Human (3rd April 2012), TargeT (17th April 2012)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Hi and Welcome
    Nice work. Just thought you might be interested in reading a thread I started a few weeks ago that deals with this topic from a different perspective. Here is an excerpt: Problem 1: Small powerful group/s (illuminati,...) manipulating reality for the benefit of the few at the top of the pyramid.
    This group uses occult, scientific and criminal means to maintain their power and keep us under control and obedient.
    We have been programmed to see anything occult or magical in nature as ridiculous and/or scary.
    This makes it difficult to see the truth because our programming makes the truth appear ridiculous, absurd, and/or scary....
    This keeps most intelligent, rational people far away from the truth of what is really going on in our world.
    If and when one is willing to let go of our socially constructed version of reality and peer down the rabbit hole with a very open mind they will be able to decipher many elements of the truth.
    However because this truth is purposely being obscured with disinformation it is nearly impossible for anyone to have a complete, concise, clear perception.

link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...coming-Duality

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

A Simple Human (3rd April 2012), christian (3rd April 2012), RunningDeer (16th April 2012), Tane Mahuta (4th April 2012)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Permission to repost post #6.

Anyone wishing to repost and share post #6 has my permission to do so. If you are in alignment with the entire post, then simply copy and paste the post to the desired location or provide a link to this thread. Many thanks to those who do!

Now I realize there are controversial segments of post #6 that do not ring true to some of you, and yet you may still have a desire to share it with others. By all means edit the post anyway you see fit. Omit what you do not agree with, add what you feel is missing, and feel free to customize it to your liking. Just remember that you take full authorship and responsibility once you make any adjustments. Let's get one thing straight, post #6 is not the be-all and end-all of alternative information. I know this, and so should you.

I clearly indicated that post #6 was provided as a courtesy to assist the uninformed. See the following from my introductory post:

Quote Posted by A Simple Human (here)
    Purpose: Obviously there are those of you already well versed in, and who have decided to share with your family and friends, the following material. For that, I commend you. I offer the following email, as an anonymous independent source, to the uninitiated and those out there who would like to share with family and friends, but can not either summon the words or muster the courage to share due to fear of criticism.

Conclusion: I simply offer the email as an aid for those of you interested.
    I presented a means of helping others, who happen to be less knowledgeable, wake up. While some may disagree with the content of post #6, I believe the post is a step in the right direction. I took note last night after issuing the post as to how many viewers were reading this thread. It turns out that there were approximately 4 to 5 times as many visiting non-members compared to actual Avalonians, which was to be expected. Hopefully this thread provides a viable platform which spawns newly awakened human beings.

I'm grateful to all those who choose to share my message in whatever capacity you deem worthy, and I'm also thankful to all those wishing to share with me what they feel to be vital information.

Thanks,

A.S.H.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A Simple Human For This Post:

foreverfan (3rd April 2012), RunningDeer (16th April 2012)

36. Link to Post #19
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by Endity (here)
    Do the people here at avalon truly believe something like this could happen? This is a serious question for me because I have a hard time believing we are setup for such a hasty takeover of something so woven deep that most don't even know the problem exist. If something like this is really going to happen what am I supposed to do. Do I just prepare food and survive? These are very serious questions for me as I am not attempting to troll the subject. I just feel as if im not connected to the apparent changes that are going to happen.
    It's really a tough question. When one stated goal is to get rid of the old system, it makes sense to prepare for a phase, where the customary amenities are not that readily available and it makes sense to lay the groundwork for a new paradigm now, how can we individually and collectively fill the resulting power vacuum? While the old crumbles the creation of the new is in full swing - partly by using what is useful of the remnants of the old system.

At the end of the day everyone has a connection to the higher self, guides, guards etc. - It really makes sense to become aware of that connection and to learn how to discern insights and impulses coming from that realm, this helps very much in getting through whatever it is smoothly.

Nevertheless it's good to be aware of wildcards and possibilities, like natural catastrophes. It just needs a massic solar eruption to kill most of the electric infrastructure on earth. What if many unprepared people in one's area become desperate? It's possible to have a positive and balancing impact in every situation. The better one has been prepared, the more freedom of choice is left when the shtf, the less action is dictated by the need of the personal survival.

Another thing to mention is the motivation and intent. Preparing out of fear may not be the best idea, not for oneself and not in the bigger picture, as it sends out ripples. Whatever you do, do it vibrantly, confidently and with a smile, you are a co-creator

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

A Simple Human (3rd April 2012), Debra (3rd April 2012), Earth Angel (4th April 2012), Endity (4th April 2012), RunningDeer (16th April 2012)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Endity (here)
    Believe it.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

A Simple Human (3rd April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast