+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 43 LastLast

Thread: David Icke 2012

1. Link to Post #301
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: David Icke takes us on a Tour of his Mansion & Shows Off his Bentley..?

This is just one more thing to admire David Icke about.... Even if he had lived in a bigger place, it still wouldn't change the fact the man has so much honor and integrity....

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th April 2012), Earth Angel (4th April 2012), Holly Lindin (6th April 2012), jackovesk (4th April 2012), modwiz (4th April 2012), Realeyes (5th April 2012), RunningDeer (4th April 2012), toothpick (4th April 2012), WhiteFeather (5th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #302
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke takes us on a Tour of his Mansion & Shows Off his Bentley..?

IMHO, David Icke is an example of Genius and continously moving toward Divinity!

The Shakyamuni Buddha was referenced sym'bolicaly reference as a Lion.

His humor is unbelievable!
    Last edited by Nortreb; 3rd April 2012 at 18:26.
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nortreb For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th April 2012), Earth Angel (4th April 2012), jackovesk (4th April 2012), modwiz (4th April 2012), Realeyes (5th April 2012), RunningDeer (4th April 2012), WhiteFeather (5th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #303
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by RUSirius (here)
    I have a non-sexual crush on him.
    Well thats new!!..never heard that before!!

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

GCS1103 (5th April 2012), modwiz (4th April 2012), RunningDeer (5th April 2012), RUSirius (4th April 2012), seehas (4th April 2012), WhiteFeather (5th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #304
    Australia Avalon Member nickc2496's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice one Dave, as a musician i know what he means...when you are passionate the reward comes from the act of pursuing and nurturing that passion more than money ever could. I am also a teacher and a seeker of knowledge, and i practice yoga - these things have given me more reality than an expensive car ever could

Peace and love my brothers and sisters
    It can change

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nickc2496 For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th April 2012), Earth Angel (4th April 2012), RunningDeer (5th April 2012), WhiteFeather (5th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #305
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Thanks for this wonderful thread which shows David Icke's non mansion abode. In support of this viewpoint, here is what Regina of CMN wrote in September 13, 2011

"While David embarks in his 60th year on the most gruelling speaking tour of his life on the back of spending the entire summer locked away 15 hours a day writing a new book, he is also having to deal with two legal cases which, together, could make it very difficult for him to continue on anything like the scale that he is now achieving, never mind massively expanding his work as he is planning to do.

This comes at precisely the time when he is making such fantastic strides in awakening the world to so many revelations with the promise of so much more to come.

David has been dealing with the first case for a while, but circumstances have now changed dramatically after what would appear to be an external source with considerable funds suddenly paying for very expensive London lawyers to support someone who claims to have no money in a case against David. This makes the case potentially of far greater significance with regard to David’s 21 years of work and where it goes from here.

David cannot reveal the name of the person involved in this case at this time. People, however, are going to be taken aback – indeed shocked – when they eventually know. But that is for another day.

The other legal case is the extraordinary ‘libel’ action brought against David by Canada’s Richard Warman who has a policy of what he calls ‘maximum disruption’ – setting out to cause maximum disruption to the lives of those that he targets. The case began in 2002 – yes, 2002 – and it has been continuing ever since with a final trial date in the process of being decided. The legal bill for preparation and trial has been estimated at a high six-digit figure.

If you cannot easily afford to contribute to David’s double-legal defence fund then please don’t. These are harsh economic times. But if you easily can and you wish to help David meet these challenges, then please press the button below. Nothing is too little.

Thank-you. We shall overcome, no matter what – and no matter who."

Earlier, August 12, 2010, she wrote,

"There is a time when the warriors amongst us must be honored.

I have a friend who most of you are aware of. His work is tireless, yet the challenges against him mount. He has chosen a path few would dare consider as it has put him in the line of fire within his community, country and even on a global scale. I am referring to David Icke.

On the public side of our relationship with David, I have interviewed him a half a dozen times. On the private side, he has been a guest in our home, staying for weeks at a time to rest and continue working on his books while on speaking tours in the United States. Due to this intimate degree of contact, I have observed him close-up. What some may find surprising is that he is not an angry man, rather focused and polite. He treats his fellow man with kindness. Perhaps this is because he is fully aware of what humanity is up against in terms of the plethora of control systems in place. As a result, he has a deep compassion for his fellow human being.

Some of you may already know what is to follow here, but most of you don’t.

David has suffered with rheumatoid arthritis his entire adult life, arthritis so severe that there are days when you would find him walking around with his shoes untied. This is because he cannot reach them. There have been times when his friends, including myself, have tied them for him. There is a small humiliation in his voice when he asks for help.

The massive tomes he writes, these prolific offerings, are produced with two fingers. The arthritis has deformed his hands to the extent that he has only his two index fingers available for a ‘hunt and peck’ style of keyboarding. Yet, for 8-12 hours a day he sits at the computer determined to put the pieces of the big picture together for all of his readers on the verge of awakening and/or remembering.

But, perhaps more painful than the arthritis has been the emotional trauma of having his world turned upside down by two people who entered his life within weeks of one another about a decade ago.

One was his American publishing associate, Royal Adams, who has recently served time in prison for tax fraud. He stole a fortune from David over many years by hiding the number of books that were being sold and pocketing the difference. He also covertly put the rights to David’s books in North America in his own name. David had to take incredibly expensive legal action to win back the rights to his own books and, as a result, never earned a penny from any books sales, DVD sales or talks world-wide for three years. It all went in legal costs.

Royal contacted David via Pamela Richards, who became David’s second wife. The marriage ended more than three years ago, but now, as David has got back on his feet financially, Pamela is currently demanding immense amounts of money from David in a divorce settlement after not getting a job herself for the last three years.

As fate would have it, it has been David’s first wife, Linda, and their children, who have been supportive and worked alongside him in the family publishing business all these years, a business which David sold to Linda for one pound in recognition of her fantastic work and support over the last 20 years. Pamela contributed nothing to any of his books or the publishing of them, yet wants the money.

One would begin to wonder if Royal and Pamela were a package deal sent by some force beyond to have created such emotional and financial wreckage in David’s life. But, David keeps on writing, and speaking to crowds for 8 hour stretches, demanding organizers charge smaller ticket prices than they would otherwise do so for his marathon talks.

While he is determined to convey to humanity that we need to ‘get up off our knees’ and stand for our truth, there must be days when he can barely utter the words to himself. Yet he never stops. This is the life of the Warrior, and David is as brave a one as I have ever known."

If you are not acquainted with Regina's site, Conscious Media Network http://www.cmn.tv/ , it has diverse interviews with a wide range of leading edge thinker/doers. it is not an all UFO or all whistleblower site. Like David, she has a national background in Media and her commitment is such that she sold her home in Sedona to finance her site. She is another non mansion person who puts her work above the trappings of grandeur.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th April 2012), BlueGem (4th April 2012), Carmody (5th April 2012), Cidersomerset (4th April 2012), Earth Angel (4th April 2012), ginnyk (5th April 2012), haibane (6th April 2012), ponda (4th April 2012), Raven (5th April 2012), Realeyes (5th April 2012), RunningDeer (5th April 2012), seehas (4th April 2012), Selene (6th April 2012), WhiteFeather (5th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #306
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,640 times in 18,693 posts

This Richard Warman.... seems like he enjoys sueing people.....

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/co...richard-warman

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/i.../1330223846001

Serial litigant and Stormfront member Richard Warman launched a blizzard of lawsuits today, against The National Post and the backbone of the northern blogosphere - Ezra Levant, Kate McMillan, Kathy Shaidle and Free Dominion. He'd laid low for a few weeks, contenting himself with empty threats against McGill students, but he has now made his move. Ezra Levant lays out the legal challenge very clearly, Glenn Reynolds offers some advice, and Jay Currie adds an important point:

"Warman is betting all the marbles here. His credibility and the credibility of the CHRC are now in play. Warman was the CHRC's creature and, I suspect the evidence will show, the CHRC became his creature as he casually crossed the line between investigator and complainant."

Precisely. It's not possible to take a stand against the Canadian Human Rights Commission without also talking a stand against Richard Warman. He has been the plaintiff on half the Section 13 cases in its entire history and on all the Section 13 cases since 2002. There are 30 million Canadians yet only one of them uses this law, over and over and over again, which tells you how otherwise irrelevant it is to keeping the Queen's peace. Section 13 is, in effect, Warman's Law and the CHRC is Warman's personal inquisition and the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal is Warman's very own kangaroo court. Whether or not the motivations were pure and pristine when this racket got started, at some point his pals at the CHRC and the "judges" of the CHRT should have realized that the Warmanization of Section 13 doesn't pass the smell test: Justice must not only be done, it must be seen to be done, and when you see what's done at the CHRC you understand it's a cosy and self-perpetuating romance between a corrupt bureaucracy and its favoured son.

So taking on the CHRC means taking on Richard Warman. I believe my colleague Charlie Gillis will have a piece on Warman in this week's Maclean's, on sale tomorrow, so the spotlight isn't going to be dimming anytime soon. In the meantime, I hope SteynOnline readers will support Ezra, Kate, Kathy and Mark and Connie at Free Dominion. They are private citizens like Richard Warman. Unlike him, they have not been enriched by tax-free awards of significant five-figure sums for entirely mythical "pain and suffering". So please go on over to the various websites and make a donation, as my pal Michelle Malkin did earlier today. In Kathy's case, you might also consider buying a copy of her book Acoustic Ladyland: it's in a good cause, but you'll get the better end of the bargain because it's a great read.

- Mark Steyn
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th April 2012 at 13:07.

12. Link to Post #307
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

I see on his facebook page David is being attacked for asking people to buy tickets to his Wembley presentation for a chance to win 250 pounds worth of merch from his book site.....people actually saying they will no longer watch or read anything he has to say if he is going to charge for it......why do these people think he should work for free?? I am amazed at how people get so up in arms when Project Camelot says they need money to continue, of Thrive costs $5 to watch online (after 8 years of work to make)..... its not good enough that these people dedicate their lives to bringing us the truth but we want them to become breatharians and homeless too ??? I think for all the work they do they deserve to be WELLLLLL compensated .......I have no issue at all if David Icke had a mansion......he deserves it in my opinion!

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th April 2012), BlueGem (4th April 2012), Realeyes (5th April 2012), RunningDeer (5th April 2012), Selene (6th April 2012), WhiteFeather (5th April 2012)

14. Link to Post #308
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

I posted this video too on this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nes-Freemasons

Maybe we can join the threads ?
    Remember Who You Are!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

WhiteFeather (5th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #309
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Thanks, jackovesk! Mine is smaller=less upkeep, more time for important things. Love, The David... Great reminder message!
    Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    David Icke takes us on a tour of his house on the Isle of Wight and puts rest to the rumours of him living in a mansion and owning a Bentley.
    Quote Posted by Tane Mahuta (here)
    TM
    Tane Mahuta & RUSirius; I was going to just let it go, but... Mine's a sexual crush. Shhh!
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th April 2012 at 16:23.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th April 2012), Earth Angel (5th April 2012), RUSirius (4th April 2012), WhiteFeather (5th April 2012)

18. Link to Post #310
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alie (here)
    At 9:33 mark - Good inspiration from David -

"before I leave this reality I want to do everything I can … everything I can … to make a difference, not for me …

since when was WHAT YOU DO only about what affects you? .. am I going to stand up for justice? … is the injustice against me? No! … I’m just trying to make a difference …

if people would just spend more time making their contribution to what’s happening in the world, instead of trying to undermine those who are trying to do that … the world would be a better place, and this control system would be coming down a lot quicker than if they don't".
    Thanks, Alie. I've saved them.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alie (4th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #311
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

great post thx for the video, i saw david allready two times live and i realy enjoyed that

maybe someone else noticed it also, there are several orb like objects nearby david in his house the most u see from 11:42 on, realy great to see !
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th April 2012), RunningDeer (4th April 2012), RUSirius (4th April 2012), WhiteFeather (5th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #312
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    Thanks, jackovesk! Mine is smaller=less upkeep, more time for important things. Love, The David... Great reminder message!
    David Icke takes us on a tour of his house on the Isle of Wight and puts rest to the rumours of him living in a mansion and owning a Bentley.
    TM
    Tane Mahuta & RUSirius; I was going to just let it go, but... Mine's a sexual crush. Shhh!
    He's single now you know WhiteCrowBlackDear!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Earth Angel (5th April 2012), RunningDeer (4th April 2012)

24. Link to Post #313
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K.W.B (here)
    TM
    Hello Tane Mahuta,

I did not know that. Hum, I'll have to get my Angels to talk with his Angels and maybe we can "meet" in the multidimensional world. "Oh, I'm feeling this Spring energy," she said, while red faced.

Chuckles,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Debra (5th April 2012)

26. Link to Post #314
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

TM
    Hello Tane Mahuta,

I did not know that. Hum, I'll have to get my Angels to talk with his Angels and maybe we can "meet" in the multidimensional world. "Oh, I'm feeling this Spring energy," she said, while red faced.

Chuckles,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    That is really "cute". And how lucky he would be.

As I'm waiting for a TV show to air (oh yes, still have a few), Survivor is on. How manufactured. But yet it is about gathering together to survive an ordeal ... and that's what we're about too ... but in a r-e-a-l way.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Alie For This Post:

RunningDeer (5th April 2012)

28. Link to Post #315
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alie (here)
    TM
    Hello Tane Mahuta,

Chuckles,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    That is really "cute". And how lucky he would be.

As I'm waiting for a TV show to air (oh yes, still have a few), Survivor is on. How manufactured. But yet it is about gathering together to survive an ordeal ... and that's what we're about too ... but in a r-e-a-l way.
    The tribe has spoken... <3

29. Link to Post #316
    United States Avalon Member A Simple Human's Avatar
    Thanks

2 Apr 2012

PS - Correct David, I believe everything I read or hear from the MSM too...
    @ jackovesk,

Thanks for sharing this video. I have always found David Icke to be an upstanding individual based on everything I have ever read, heard, or seen produced by him. His desire to increase the awareness on this planet seems to be true. People may not entirely agree with the information he has put forth; though, they should respect the man.
    I am A Simple Human being.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A Simple Human For This Post:

Debra (5th April 2012), RunningDeer (5th April 2012)

31. Link to Post #317
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

the orbs we can see on this video special from minute 11:42 on tend to be the same that are captured on so many photos, on photos they look bigger and more detailed then on video. what u guys think about this?
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

A Simple Human (6th April 2012), christian (5th April 2012), Debra (5th April 2012), RunningDeer (5th April 2012)

33. Link to Post #318
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    the orbs we can see on this video special from minute 11:42 on tend to be the same that are captured on so many photos, on photos they look bigger and more detailed then on video. what u guys think about this?
    Nice observation. I find it interesting how this orb comes in, when his talking is at point of emphasis and that it seems to be somehow in connection with his hand movement. Now I ask myself, what was first? Did he create the orb through thought and movement or did the orb prompt him to move? Or is it always existing together like yin and yang, one is never without the other, the orb and David? "All is one."

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

A Simple Human (6th April 2012), Debra (5th April 2012), RunningDeer (5th April 2012), seehas (5th April 2012)

35. Link to Post #319
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,640 times in 18,693 posts

Default David Icke 'People Are Getting More & More Streetwise.' The Lion Sleeps No More Tour

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""
    I'm not sure if this has been posted or not ? Something to watch over Easter....

Ruled by the Gods David Icke

I don't think I have seen this, should be fun to listen to David in the 1990's

Cheers steve...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th April 2012 at 13:07.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alie (5th April 2012), Bryn ap Gwilym (5th April 2012), ghostrider (5th April 2012), Jenci (5th April 2012), jjjones (6th April 2012), pugwash84 (5th April 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (5th April 2012), spiritguide (5th April 2012)

37. Link to Post #320
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Default Re: David Icke 'People Are Getting More & More Streetwise.' The Lion Sleeps No More

I don't believe its the case of folk becoming "street wise", far from it. Most folk are only interested in themselves their ego & "what ever" fad that is in fashion that week.
    Its a case of these same folk only noticing that their bubble could be under threat or is under threat so the tantrums start.

Only a few days ago proved that folk are nowhere near being street wise as they panicked over petrol.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (5th April 2012), sandy (6th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 43 LastLast