+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Understanding the Sovereignty Issues in the Drake Interview with David Wilcock

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Default Re: Understanding the Sovereignty Issues in the Drake Interview with David Wilcock

If anyone tells you that you are a conspiracy theorist; tell them to go back to their rose garden.

I really get tired of these people. There is no one in a position to control anything, particularly money, who is not delighted by the lack of sophistication of your friends.
    Last edited by 161803398; 5th April 2012 at 06:34.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th April 2012), aranuk (5th April 2012), crosby (5th April 2012), John Parslow (5th April 2012), lelmaleh (9th April 2012), Mad Hatter (5th April 2012), modwiz (5th April 2012), Mozart (5th April 2012), Reinhard (5th April 2012), RunningDeer (5th April 2012), sandy (5th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Re: Understanding the Sovereignty Issues in the Drake Interview with David Wilcock

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    Ok, Avalon,

I first posted these posts in the "DIVINE INTERVENTION" thread, but after I realized that, perhaps, this topic of discussion -- the sovereignty issues -- deserved its own thread, so I contacted a moderator on this site and asked her if it was ok to start a new thread by using the three large posts that I had posted in this other thread.

She gave it a big "YESS" -- quoting her here -- so here it goes.

It starts with the issue of the corporate CEOs as a sure indication that something **BIG** is going on in the corporate world that is absolutely extraordinary. This information is not based on some guy's word -- it's fact and it's out there for real.

Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    By the way, a lot of the resignations could be because of burnout.
    *sigh*

I was able to make a graph using MS Word, but I was not able to transfer the image into this post.

Anyway, corporate burnout has always happened in the corporate world, so people leaving corporations has always happened at the rate of about 2,000 resignations per quarter, per the EDGAR stats in the SEC, which requires corporations to file paperwork for every single resignation of CEOs and CFOs in corporations.

So, in lieu of an inserted graph, I'm going to have to make-do.

The average CEO/CFO resignations has been 2,000 per quarter for many years, ok?

Each "X" represents 400 resignations, ok?

1st Quarter 2011
    XXXXX (2,000

2nd Quarter, 2011
    XXXXX (2,000)

3rd Quarter, 2011
    XXXXXXXXXX (4,000)

4th Quarter, 2011
    XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX (7,000)

1st Quarter, 2012

XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX (16,000)

So, this is a MASSIVE jump in the corporate resignations. Did corporate burnout suddenly jump FOUR-FOLD in just a few months?

No.

This ad-hoc chart shows that there is something ELSE going on.

What could it be?

Now, I edited/coordinated the Drake transcript, but since it's not yet been published, I cannot take quotes and paste them here, so I'll have to recap without quotes.

Drake got on the radio show and laid out the basic sovereignty information in May/June of 2011 and that was at the end of the second quarter of 2011.

Somebody in Pennsylvania took notes and sent off the paperwork to the Hague sometime in June, 2011. The entire paperwork process (for the majority of the Original Thirteen Colonies) was done by July/Aug, 2011. This was before the end of the third quarter of 2011 ... and notice that the rate of resignations DOUBLED in that quarter, so I think that the whole paperwork process probably was all done by no later than mid-July, 2011.

Then in the final quarter of 2011, the rate nearly DOUBLED again.

Then in the first quarter of 2012, the rate MORE THAN DOUBLED again.

So, in total, the rate has QUADRUPLED from the average, normal rate of 2,000 resignations per quarter to 16,000+ in the first quarter of 2012.

SOMETHING ELSE is going on other than corporate burnout.

The vast majority of those corporations are closely tied into the central core set of the 147 corporations that have direct connections to the 2nd-tier of 3,000+ corporations in which the core set of corporations have direct control/directorship over.

Then there's the 3rd tier of many thousands of additional corporations that have profited massively from their connecting to the core tier and 2nd tier of corporations that are closely tied in with the Illoonynaughties.

Those rats are now jumping ship since they have lost their protection, now that the Illoonynaughties now will soon no longer effectively control the US military.

The MAJORITY of those in the US military are the good guys -- even if they don't know it -- and they would immediately align with the good guys who are in the know about The Plan that has been planned by the insider good guys for decades.

As Drake pointed out, there is an enormous amount of tactical positioning going on right now, so once the green light is issued and the initial arrest actions are taken, then the MAJORITY of the huge bunch of good guys in the US military will align with this movement and be available to assist.

Then you must consider that the good guys would have effective control of the Pentagon, so when that happens, there ain't a damn spot on Earth to which the bad guys can run to and hide themselves, or the money that they'd take with them.

Many guys in Special Forces will fully support the good guys, so just about all the goddamn Illoonynaughties will be apprehended, arrested and put into those FEMA camps while they await trial.
    Mozart, thanks for the concrete info/facts, i had no idea where to look for this myself ( also have a lot of other things to do like most of us).

Seeing this in your post gives me at least some visual confirmation ( i missed that) about whats going on and who is jumping or made to jump ship, this gives me hope, finally, all the bs in the alternative and msm lately became a major turnoff for me so its good to see this thread( listened to the interview twice and this one actually felt kinda good and hopefull.). Finally something to look forward too without the usual headaches and nosebleeds.

Regards

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

I feel for you Stan and it is why most of my waking hours are spent alone. As a massage therapist, interacting with others is always a part of my reality and I am glad for it. Once required relating is over I seek my own company for the most part. Wife is not thrilled by there is no other choice for her. The other option is me living by myself. I can no longer abide the emotionally based living that most of humanity dwells in. Wallow may be a better word for it. I am not a nutter to my wife, but respected for my knowledge. The only friends I will have are ones that live in a similar world as my own. Nature is a great companion. The richness that exists there is very satisfying for me.

Thanks for your words and input and know that you will be the 'go to' person when things start to shift dramatically.

i am in the same boat. i keep pushing the envelope with everyone that i know. there are many that look at me as though i have lost my mind, there are some that look at me with a blush of confusion, and then there are a few that begin to ask me questions. with those few, i tell them of every site that they should visit, every thing that i have learned. they come back to me all the time; sometimes just too show me what they have learned, and sometimes they fill me in on something new. they know now how hard it is to awaken the masses. i was chatting with my sister who lives in florida the other day; she was talking about the financial debacle. she was blaming the republicans. i started to laugh. she asked me what was so funny. i told her to she needed to watch the documentary The Fall of the Republic. she asked why and i told her that in order for her to understand what happened to her money, she needed to know where it came from and hence, why it left her. she became insulted and hung up on me. several hours later she did call back. apologized, and asked if i could give her more information.

sometimes, i feel as though i am not making any headway. and then sometimes i feel as though i have conquered the enemy on my own. but i believe that we all must just keep pushing the envelope. make people hear us. sometimes it pays off. and let's face it, some people are just comatose.
    warmest regards, corson
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th April 2012 at 17:25. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

5. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th April 2012), Alie (5th April 2012), aranuk (5th April 2012), Calz (5th April 2012), John Parslow (5th April 2012), karelia (5th April 2012), Mad Hatter (5th April 2012), modwiz (5th April 2012), mountain_jim (5th April 2012), Mozart (5th April 2012), Mystique (10th April 2012), NancyV (5th April 2012), RunningDeer (5th April 2012), sandy (5th April 2012), Selene (9th April 2012), Snowbird (5th April 2012), TWINCANS (5th April 2012), YvonneG (5th April 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Mad Hatter dons his contrarian hat...

Here we go again down another leg of that dim dark rabbit hole!!

Thre are some who have studied this issue for twenty odd years and will tell you that Common Law is a nice pipe dream held by libertarian types but in reality it no longer exists. You have the Roman system which operates on three levels. First is UCC circa early 1900's second is Cannon circa early eighties re write and third is Talmudic. Remedy they suggest comes via filing an eclesiastical deed poll.(similar to claim of right)

You have another character claiming he has stepped into the vacated office of US postmaster and subsequently filed paperwork with the Vatican which has been accepted and is now offering remedy via that pathaway provided you use his account as a clearing mechanism. M'kay.

Now we've got the Drake squad claiming to re establish the US constitution under common law. Well last time I looked common law was still based on contract law and as such unless you are a signatory to that re birthed constitution it does not and never will apply to you. Any non signatory seeking to poke their nose into a private contract will get short shift for being a third party interloper.

One of the issues that fails to sink into the heads of those somewhat in awe of the sovereignty movement is what it really entails when it comes to the very necessary SELF responsibility aspect. OK the roman system uses adhesion to get you to stand surety for the dead fella (Birth Certificate) but how many grasp the fact that in exchange for your being treated as an infant/incompetant/thing are the benefit/priveleges that go with it. ie Entre to their entire system...you know hospitals, roads, power, water, blah blah blah the list is endless.

If you choose to step outside this are you ready to face going without all those little things that make life what it is?? How many just in this community are off grid and fully self suficient. Not too many I'd hazard a guess.

Another aspect to this is, lets just for arguments sake say everyone filed for remedy and everyone ended up with miilions to administer for the general good. Look at what happens to the average joe six pack lotto winner. Instant millionaire and three years later broke again. So we all get richer but has the base issue of greed been addressed...no... so it'll all just go round in circles. That folks is usually why those who are really in the know on this stuff seem to be a bit reticent on suggeting the solution and you can't really blame them as the other side invariably closes the exposed loopholes and consequently the noose around our collective necks.

The other aspect that concerns me is the whole 'meet the new boss just like the old boss'. I mean it isn't like the NWO types aren't looking for an excuse to usher in a one world system. So what proof is on offer that all this is not a play straight into their hands via problem reaction solution.

Tuppence wortjh...

7. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th April 2012), Bo Atkinson (11th April 2012), Calz (5th April 2012), Carmen (8th April 2012), Ernie Nemeth (9th April 2012), gripreaper (8th April 2012), John Parslow (5th April 2012), Mozart (5th April 2012), NancyV (5th April 2012), RunningDeer (5th April 2012), sandy (5th April 2012), sdv (5th April 2012), Selene (9th April 2012), Snowbird (5th April 2012), xbusymom (5th April 2012)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Just found this http://pathwaytoascension.wordpress....n-to-go-viral/

http://www.amendment-13.org/

If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or shall without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them." [Journal of the Senate]

peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th April 2012), aranuk (12th April 2012), Calz (5th April 2012), crosby (6th April 2012), John Parslow (5th April 2012), Kindred (6th April 2012), Mad Hatter (5th April 2012), NancyV (5th April 2012), sandy (5th April 2012), Snowbird (5th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member YvonneG's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 times in 207 posts

Quote Posted by corson (here)
    i am in the same boat. i keep pushing the envelope with everyone that i know. there are many that look at me as though i have lost my mind, there are some that look at me with a blush of confusion, and then there are a few that begin to ask me questions. with those few, i tell them of every site that they should visit, every thing that i have learned. they come back to me all the time; sometimes just too show me what they have learned, and sometimes they fill me in on something new. they know now how hard it is to awaken the masses. i was chatting with my sister who lives in florida the other day; she was talking about the financial debacle. she was blaming the republicans. i started to laugh. she asked me what was so funny. i told her to she needed to watch the documentary The Fall of the Republic. she asked why and i told her that in order for her to understand what happened to her money, she needed to know where it came from and hence, why it left her. she became insulted and hung up on me. several hours later she did call back. apologized, and asked if i could give her more information.

sometimes, i feel as though i am not making any headway. and then sometimes i feel as though i have conquered the enemy on my own. but i believe that we all must just keep pushing the envelope. make people hear us. sometimes it pays off. and let's face it, some people are just comatose.
    warmest regards, corson
    Hello everyone, In case this is helpful to others. I wrote up a very non-threatening letter, giving just enough information, and letting people know to prepare and there is nothing to be afraid of. Whether they believe it or not or even care to listen to the interview. I plead with them to just get enough food and other necessities for a month and if nothing happens they have nothing to lose. I am no longer concerned with convincing anyone to see all of this. It took me years to digest it all. But lovingly telling people to prepare without going into too much detail is the approach I am taking with neighbors and others that won't be able to digest this. I remember one patriot a few years ago said on a radio show, don't throw up over people. Remember how long it has taken you. And most people are on information overload anyway.

On the other hand, those who ask, or email you back, then you can share a little more. So far it is working well. Fear is an interesting as is concerned about being rejected or losing credibility. I have friend who I have shared with for years, who so far won't share with his friends because he feels he has already lost credibility and doesn't want to lose more. And I have a cousin who because she had listened to Thrive had some understanding and is ready to rock n' roll and tell others. We just don't know. I have thrown all caution to wind and since I am coming from love and trying to convince them of anything, it seems to have come through in my communiiations, unlike before
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th April 2012 at 17:27. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to YvonneG For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th April 2012), aranuk (5th April 2012), Calz (5th April 2012), Carmen (8th April 2012), crosby (6th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (5th April 2012), John Parslow (5th April 2012), kcbc2010 (5th April 2012), Mad Hatter (5th April 2012), Mozart (5th April 2012), sandy (5th April 2012), Selene (9th April 2012), Snowbird (5th April 2012)

12. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    I feel for you Stan and it is why most of my waking hours are spent alone. As a massage therapist, interacting with others is always a part of my reality and I am glad for it. Once required relating is over I seek my own company for the most part. Wife is not thrilled by there is no other choice for her. The other option is me living by myself. I can no longer abide the emotionally based living that most of humanity dwells in. Wallow may be a better word for it. I am not a nutter to my wife, but respected for my knowledge. The only friends I will have are ones that live in a similar world as my own. Nature is a great companion. The richness that exists there is very satisfying for me.

Thanks for your words and input and know that you will be the 'go to' person when things start to shift dramatically.
    Hello aranuk and modwiz

Aranuk - where do I start, your situation is so akin to mine we could be twins! I have exactly the same situation with my darling wife; my friends and children - my daughter actually made me a tin-hat last yea, when I asked what it was for she said: "so that 'they' can't read your brainwaves", and went off into the next room laughing ... as modwiz has correctly pointed out, with only four people viewing this thread - how can we wake people up? It is a continuing matter of some distress to me that throughout my continuing attempts to enlighten my angel of a wife, she just gives me a knowing look and continues to watch her rubbish TV programmes ...

As soon as something like the mass arrests of TPTW become public knowledge - which I am sure will be very soon - perhaps even sceptic's will start to open their eyes and ears and finally ease out of their slumber.

P.S. Many thanks also go to Mozart for an excellent presentation of the current situation.

Love to all. JP
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th April 2012 at 17:27. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

13. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to John Parslow For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th April 2012), aranuk (5th April 2012), Calz (5th April 2012), Carmen (8th April 2012), crosby (6th April 2012), Eligos (8th April 2012), karelia (5th April 2012), Mad Hatter (5th April 2012), modwiz (5th April 2012), mountain_jim (5th April 2012), Mozart (5th April 2012), Mystique (10th April 2012), NancyV (5th April 2012), Reinhard (6th April 2012), sandy (5th April 2012), Snowbird (5th April 2012)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by corson (here)

warmest regards, corson
    My hubby and self are in the same boat too. We've pretty much got ourselves into a total isolation lifestyle - right in the middle of suburbia, haha. But luckily we have each other.

However, very interestingly are the number of teens (friends of our own teen) who are hip to the whole thing. Their parents aren't but the kids want to know every site to visit and our take on events etc. So maybe there's hope yet.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th April 2012 at 17:28. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th April 2012), Alekahn (7th April 2012), Calz (5th April 2012), crosby (6th April 2012), foreverfan (5th April 2012), John Parslow (5th April 2012), karelia (5th April 2012), Mad Hatter (5th April 2012), modwiz (5th April 2012), NancyV (5th April 2012), Reinhard (6th April 2012), sandy (5th April 2012), Snowbird (5th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Quote Posted by John Parslow (here)
    Hello aranuk and modwiz

Aranuk - where do I start, your situation is so akin to mine we could be twins! I have exactly the same situation with my darling wife; my friends and children - my daughter actually made me a tin-hat last yea, when I asked what it was for she said: "so that 'they' can't read your brainwaves", and went off into the next room laughing ... as modwiz has correctly pointed out, with only four people viewing this thread - how can we wake people up? It is a continuing matter of some distress to me that throughout my continuing attempts to enlighten my angel of a wife, she just gives me a knowing look and continues to watch her rubbish TV programmes ...

As soon as something like the mass arrests of TPTW become public knowledge - which I am sure will be very soon - perhaps even sceptic's will start to open their eyes and ears and finally ease out of their slumber.

P.S. Many thanks also go to Mozart for an excellent presentation of the current situation.

Love to all. JP
    We are the alphas ... very unique ... very alone ... when called upon, will be those who are followed. I will never say "I told you so" because it doesn't matter. I have to be my own entertainment, education and fellowship. The thick skin I've had to "grow" is so my deep feelings don't get hurt.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th April 2012 at 17:29. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

17. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th April 2012), Alekahn (7th April 2012), aranuk (5th April 2012), Calz (5th April 2012), crosby (6th April 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th April 2012), foreverfan (5th April 2012), John Parslow (5th April 2012), karelia (5th April 2012), Mad Hatter (7th April 2012), modwiz (5th April 2012), NancyV (5th April 2012), Reinhard (6th April 2012), sandy (5th April 2012), Snowbird (5th April 2012), TWINCANS (5th April 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Bravo to Mozart

Most excellent work. Very good to have started a thread around these topics and seperate them from the mudslinging that has accompanied Wilcock, Fulford and now to a lesser extend Drake with him boldly putting himself out there for our collective benefit.

Illoonynaughties ... priceless

Thanks to all others for contributing as well

19. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th April 2012), aranuk (5th April 2012), Carmen (8th April 2012), Cerridwen (11th April 2012), crosby (6th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (5th April 2012), karelia (5th April 2012), Mad Hatter (7th April 2012), modwiz (5th April 2012), mountain_jim (5th April 2012), Mozart (5th April 2012), NancyV (5th April 2012), Reinhard (6th April 2012), sandy (5th April 2012), Snowbird (5th April 2012), TWINCANS (5th April 2012), YvonneG (6th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Default Why is Apathy and Complacency So Prevalent?

I'm glad that the issue(s) of apathy and complacency have been brought up.

The causes / sources of such behaviors are many, the solutions are few and challenging. It's the "get off the couch" syndrome that Drake referred to.

Part of the problem is human nature.

It's part of our nature to continue certain behaviors and/or modes of thought once they begin, no matter how destructive that they can be to us and to those around us, if we find that such behaviors derive more personal benefits than costs.

That's one aspect amongst several aspects of human nature that predisposes us towards complacency.

Another is our environment

So many of us are conditioned by our environment and that's where the Illoonynaughties have excelled in their domination of our environment from the get-go, from the earliest school ages all the way to the adult ages with their sheer dominance of the education, media, government spheres of influence in their effort to create a compliant, non-thinking and apathetic citizenry who'd be no better than a goddamn flock of sheep.

A huge part of the social conditioning in the social environment that surrounds us is to create an "us vs. them" mentality -- a Hegelian dialectic -- within our lives, our perceptions of the world.

The "them" are always perceived/projected as being more talented, more skilled, more learned, more educated, more knowledgeable -- more EVERYTHING -- than us, the damn sheep, who think that they don't know diddily-squat.

So "let the experts decide for you" -- the doctors, Attorneys, the eff'n politicians, the models, the athletes, etc, etc -- and determine what you ought to do, to live, to eat, etc, etc.

Part of it is the soul-level energies

Now, in the Ra Material...

http://www.lawofone.info/

...Ra makes it very clear that the majority of the current human population has a very strong orange-ray overlay over their current yellow-ray-bodies in their human incarnations.

The "yellow-ray" body is the body of a sentient, 3-density being, such as a human being, a cetacean, etc.

The "orange-ray" body is the body of a 2nd-density being, beit a cell, a protozoa, a plant, and animal, an insect, etc.

The predominant energy of the 2nd-density beings is to follow leaders in their packs/groups -- wolves follow the leader, elephants follow their leader, cows have a leader to follow, etc -- hence when there is a strong 2nd-density overlay into the bulk of a 3rd-density population, like with the bulk of the humans on Earth today, then there would be a strong tendency of humans to follow leaders, no matter how damaging and stupid the damn leaders would be.

I find that this factor pointed out by the Ra Material to be the BIGGEST factor in the creation / support of a massively-apathetic and pathetic population.

What we need now is an Alexandrian sword to slice through this stupid Gordian Knot in which we find our selves...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordian_Knot

...and that Alexandrian sword could be the mass arrests that are being planned by many within the US military, or if that fails to materialize, then the ETs will need to step up and start putting those damn submarine lawn darts all over the place, to move the damn Eiffel Tower to place it over the White House, etc, etc.

SOMETHING BIG has to happen to shake our population -- especially the dumbed-down American population -- out of the massive and deep rut of complacency into which we have sunk ourselves. It has to be huge.

The mass arrests with a massive change in the programming of the TV and the putting the truth out there with the huge bunch of already-done DVDs may be big enough to be the Alexandrian sword. Or the ETs and their "lawn darts".

But anything else, especially with the eff'n elites still in control of the media, etc, won't eff'n do.

And I'm tired of waiting for the Alexandrian sword to fall. Not that I'm sitting on the couch waiting, but, sheesh, I'm tired of waiting just the same.

21. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th April 2012), Alekahn (7th April 2012), Alie (5th April 2012), aranuk (5th April 2012), Calz (5th April 2012), Carmen (8th April 2012), crosby (6th April 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th April 2012), jcocks (7th April 2012), John Parslow (5th April 2012), karelia (5th April 2012), Kindred (6th April 2012), Mad Hatter (8th April 2012), modwiz (5th April 2012), mountain_jim (5th April 2012), NancyV (5th April 2012), Reinhard (6th April 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (5th April 2012), sandy (5th April 2012), Snowbird (5th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

Quote Posted by YvonneG (here)

Hello everyone, In case this is helpful to others. I wrote up a very non-threatening letter, giving just enough information, and letting people know to prepare and there is nothing to be afraid of. Whether they believe it or not or even care to listen to the interview. I plead with them to just get enough food and other necessities for a month and if nothing happens they have nothing to lose. I am no longer concerned with convincing anyone to see all of this. It took me years to digest it all. But lovingly telling people to prepare without going into too much detail is the approach I am taking with neighbors and others that won't be able to digest this. I remember one patriot a few years ago said on a radio show, don't throw up over people. Remember how long it has taken you. And most people are on information overload anyway.

On the other hand, those who ask, or email you back, then you can share a little more. So far it is working well. Fear is an interesting as is concerned about being rejected or losing credibility. I have friend who I have shared with for years, who so far won't share with his friends because he feels he has already lost credibility and doesn't want to lose more. And I have a cousin who because she had listened to Thrive had some understanding and is ready to rock n' roll and tell others. We just don't know. I have thrown all caution to wind and since I am coming from love and trying to convince them of anything, it seems to have come through in my communiiations, unlike before
    I have a website www.thetruthpuzzle.net that I can put this on... and any links to anyone willing to receive emails, talk with people, other info sites, etc...

PM me and we can get started (I have the whole of next week off work- so I will have lots of time)

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th April 2012), aranuk (12th April 2012), Calz (6th April 2012), crosby (6th April 2012), Mad Hatter (8th April 2012), Reinhard (6th April 2012)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)

I have a website www.thetruthpuzzle.net that I can put this on... and any links to anyone willing to receive emails, talk with people, other info sites, etc...

PM me and we can get started (I have the whole of next week off work- so I will have lots of time)
    Thanks for your link. You are to be admired ... and NOT that you wish to, but I wanted to say that.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th April 2012 at 17:31. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

aranuk (12th April 2012), Calz (6th April 2012), crosby (6th April 2012), foreverfan (5th April 2012), Mad Hatter (8th April 2012), Reinhard (6th April 2012)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alie (here)

Thanks for your link. You are to be admired ... and NOT that you wish to, but I wanted to say that.
    I just (still) understand how the sheeple thinks... many are apt to believe a website (any website) over an email from a friend... etc. Sad to say it but thats what the brainwashing does... the internet is an "authority" don'cha know - just like wikipedia (and don't get me started on my wiki-soapbox; it wouldn't be pretty)!!!
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th April 2012 at 17:31. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th April 2012), aranuk (12th April 2012), Calz (6th April 2012), crosby (6th April 2012), Mad Hatter (8th April 2012)

28. Link to Post #35
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

The Drake interview transcript is up.

http://divinecosmos.com/

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

here is the email - (@yvonne- I took the gist of the message and tailored it to be briefer and more calm/less conspiracy nut case begging people to read it...)
    ==================
    Just FYI...

I know that you – just like me - are really tired of paying out of the nose for loosing freedoms and personal liberties in the name of
    'terrorist safety procedures”. Everything has a TERRORIST scare factor in it nowadays; - like the flyer being circulated by the FBI claiming that if you pay cash for your coffee, you MIGHT be a terrorist... Silly- I know- its another witch hunt- ... but what can you do? Are we really going to start being that paranoid about our neighbors? I, like you, had hopes that SOMEBODY would have a viable and realistic plan to put a halt to this runaway crime spree by the “Corporate Banksters” and the “Gestapo” Government. (**No one really knows what to do about it... UNTIL NOW...!!**)

I decided to find out what was going on when I heard there were quadruple the Bank CEO resignations in one month than in the last 5 years (including the supposed economy crash of 2008).

Quote I was able to make a graph using MS Word, but I was not able to transfer the image into this post.

Anyway, corporate burnout has always happened in the corporate world, so people leaving corporations has always happened at the rate of about 2,000 resignations per quarter, per the EDGAR stats in the SEC, which requires corporations to file paperwork for every single resignation of CEOs and CFOs in corporations.

So, in lieu of an inserted graph, I'm going to have to make-do.

The average CEO/CFO resignations has been 2,000 per quarter for many years, ok?

Each "X" represents 400 resignations, ok?

1st Quarter 2011
    XXXXX (2,000

2nd Quarter, 2011
    XXXXX (2,000)

3rd Quarter, 2011
    XXXXXXXXXX (4,000)

4th Quarter, 2011
    XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX (7,000)

1st Quarter, 2012
    XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX (16,000)

So, this is a MASSIVE jump in the corporate resignations. Did corporate burnout suddenly jump FOUR-FOLD in just a few months?

No.

This ad-hoc chart shows that there is something ELSE going on.
    I don't normally get this involved in politics or big business and I absolutely hate fear-mongering, but I knew something was happening, so I started looking up stuff on the internet and even listening in on some of the conspiracy theory interviews just to see if someone knew something that was not being reported in the regular News channels.

And I came across this interview with a guy called Drake. He knew about a plan for mass arrests at the top levels of the Elite Echelon and A REAL WAY to re-put the Government power back into the hands of WE THE PEOPLE (without a blood-bath revolution) that has been in the works for about 20 years now and that several states have already legally re-gained sovereign status.

He started to piece together the real historical facts and documents that span over the last 150 years or more,

www.thetruthpuzzle.net/lawsystems.html

and then mentioned that several high-ranking officers in the military already agreed with the plan and had assurances that 80-90% of the soldiers felt the same way (and have promised to not comply with martial law – even if it was ordered).

Well, you just have to hear this for yourself...

http://freedomreigns.us/ALERTS.html

Listen to the recording; and if you want to find out more... go here;
    http://oathkeepers.org/oath/about/
    http://freedomreigns.us/County_Project.html
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=1IzGE...ayer_embedded#!

And remember- as peaceful as the plan is for the switchup, the bad guys have been in power for a lot longer than you think and won't go down without a fight. So just in case the **** hits the fan- it would not be a bad idea to be prepared and have anywhere from 1 week to 1 month of food, medications, and fresh drinking water stocked up.
    Last edited by xbusymom; 6th April 2012 at 01:36.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

A Simple Human (6th April 2012), aranuk (6th April 2012), Calz (6th April 2012), crosby (6th April 2012), John Parslow (6th April 2012), Mad Hatter (8th April 2012), Reinhard (6th April 2012)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Hi Mozart,

Thank you very much for explaining so much about the laws etc.

I must admit that I find it pretty technical and I tend to get confused over it a little.
    Would it be possible to explain in simple words why it is, that the actions of claiming Sovereignty by the 13 colonies in the Hague, made the operations of mass arrests in other parts of the world, such as Europe, legit?

thnx!

ps: I want to be able to explain all of this to my friends who've done university studies and are not easy to be impressed with stories I can't fully explain to them
    Last edited by Eram; 6th April 2012 at 01:57.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

A Simple Human (6th April 2012), Alekahn (7th April 2012), aranuk (12th April 2012), Calz (6th April 2012), crosby (6th April 2012), John Parslow (6th April 2012), laperle (18th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th April 2012), Mozart (6th April 2012)

33. Link to Post #38
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Calz (6th April 2012), John Parslow (6th April 2012), Mad Hatter (8th April 2012)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by Wakytweaky (here)
    Hi Mozart,

Thank you very much for explaining so much about the laws etc.

I must admit that I find it pretty technical and I tend to get confused over it a little.
    Would it be possible to explain in simple words why it is, that the actions of claiming Sovereignty by the 13 colonies in the Hague, made the operations of mass arrests in other parts of the world, such as Europe, legit?

thnx!

ps: I want to be able to explain all of this to my friends who've done university studies and are not easy to be impressed with stories I can't fully explain to them
    After hearing the audio tape again, I'm not sure that Drake was talking about arrests being made in Europe, but in the beginning of the 2th hour he talks about thousands of resignations in a short period in Europe and after that he talks about 200 arrests being made. Maybe he meant the arrests where being made in the USA. I don't know.
    But in essence my question stays the same: How comes that making the claim of sovereignty in The Hague, that the protection for the secret elites is being evaporated (as Drake says)?
    Also for arrests being made in the USA.
    Can someone please explain this to me in simple language?

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Calz (6th April 2012), John Parslow (6th April 2012), laperle (18th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th April 2012)

37. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

I just (still) understand how the sheeple thinks... many are apt to believe a website (any website) over an email from a friend... etc. Sad to say it but thats what the brainwashing does... the internet is an "authority" don'cha know - just like wikipedia (and don't get me started on my wiki-soapbox; it wouldn't be pretty)!!!
    ... and many more won't believe anything from the net or emails until/unless they see it on mainstream tv (most unfortunately).

Those are the cards we are dealt.

I would think it better to give everyone the chance to become *aware* of such possibilities *prior* to seeing it on the tv (when/if it all happens as Drake describes). It would still be a shock to them but maybe instead of grabbing a rifle perhaps they will seek you out for more information instead?

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

A Simple Human (6th April 2012), aranuk (12th April 2012), Cerridwen (11th April 2012), John Parslow (6th April 2012), Mad Hatter (8th April 2012), modwiz (6th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast