+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dutchsinse's Mad as H*** Video Cut

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

Default Dutchsinse's Mad as H*** Video Cut

I love this. Dutch has cut the movie Network's 'Mad as Hell' speech over shots of the recent hurricane damage in Texas. I totally agree with him on this. Weather Modification must be stopped.

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2012...thermod-remix/

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Black Panther (6th April 2012), Calz (5th April 2012), Cerridwen (5th April 2012), Debra (5th April 2012), DeDukshyn (5th April 2012), DoubleHelix (5th April 2012), Earth Angel (5th April 2012), frances (5th April 2012), ginnyk (5th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (5th April 2012), modwiz (5th April 2012), MorningSong (5th April 2012), Mystique (5th April 2012), Realeyes (5th April 2012), Reinhard (5th April 2012), Rodrigo (5th April 2012), RunningDeer (5th April 2012), STATIC (5th April 2012), Tane Mahuta (5th April 2012), tessie999 (5th April 2012), Trail (5th April 2012), Vanir (5th April 2012), ViralSpiral (5th April 2012), Watching from Cyprus (5th April 2012), WhiteFeather (5th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: Dutchsinse's Mad as H*** Video Cut

Excellent, TWINCANS! Dutchsinse always proves what he says with his weather maps.

If you think about it, TPTW are not very bright people, are they? You'd think they'd tone down the HAARP and Scalar weapons; and the weather modification so that people don't become aware of what's going on. Too much. Too fast..... You'd think they'd inevitably realize that viciously destroying homes and interrupting people's comfort zones will ONLY serve to wake them up faster? Even I figured that one out....

HOW STUPID YOU ELITES ARE! BUT THANK YOU BECAUSE I'M ONE OF THE MANY WHO'S AWAKE NOW! Do you hear all the angry voices of the victims you woke up? You can't hide anymore because the planet isn't big enough. We have divine help on our side, too. And we're going to capture you....Your days are numbered....

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Black Panther (6th April 2012), Calz (5th April 2012), Debra (5th April 2012), Realeyes (5th April 2012), Reinhard (5th April 2012), RunningDeer (5th April 2012), TWINCANS (5th April 2012), WhiteFeather (5th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member tessie999's Avatar
    Thanks

Speechless,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks Dutch !

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tessie999 For This Post:

Calz (5th April 2012), Debra (5th April 2012), Reinhard (5th April 2012), RunningDeer (5th April 2012), TWINCANS (5th April 2012), WhiteFeather (5th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I keep saying this but I'm sure that with Dutch's proof, the people whose homes have been destroyed should really work to lay the blame where it belongs - legally. Get the insurance companies on the case. Do not accept the excuse 'Your home insurance will not cover rebuilding because it was destroyed by a natural disaster. B***SH**. It's an act of HAARP.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Calz (5th April 2012), Debra (5th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (5th April 2012), Realeyes (5th April 2012), Reinhard (5th April 2012), RunningDeer (5th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Saw his video yesterday. Loved it! For how much longer will the so called birthing pains continue? There should be a world wide protest, in which we all stand together and say "We won't take it any more! Not just weather modifications but the whole spectrum i:e GMO, Fluoride, Wars, just to mention a few. Sorry but at the moment I'm angry because so many injustices.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vanir For This Post:

bennycog (5th April 2012), Calz (5th April 2012), Realeyes (5th April 2012), RunningDeer (5th April 2012), schneider (5th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

IMO this toy haarp they are playing with is as dangerous as anything that has ever been invented. Not only is it capable of superheating our whole atmosphere it can shake the foundations of deep earth. Are they nuts!? (Silly question. Of course they are.)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Calz (5th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

I wonder if its another country's HAARP system attacking us. We may be fighting wars on several fronts at this time. I know we can check HAARP spikes from Alaska, but can we detect them from other facilities? Of course there is always room for it being internal stuff by elites who don't give a damn about us as they make sure we are taken down economically in every way. The big payoff is the totalitarian dictatorship of the USSA.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Excellent, TWINCANS! Dutchsinse always proves what he says with his weather maps.

If you think about it, TPTW are not very bright people, are they? You'd think they'd tone down the HAARP and Scalar weapons; and the weather modification so that people don't become aware of what's going on. Too much. Too fast..... You'd think they'd inevitably realize that viciously destroying homes and interrupting people's comfort zones will ONLY serve to wake them up faster? Even I figured that one out....

HOW STUPID YOU ELITES ARE! BUT THANK YOU BECAUSE I'M ONE OF THE MANY WHO'S AWAKE NOW! Do you hear all the angry voices of the victims you woke up? You can't hide anymore because the planet isn't big enough. We have divine help on our side, too. And we're going to capture you....Your days are numbered....
    Maybe that is their goal ... in a weird way. I raised the same question when they almost cried out loud that Obama's birth certificate is fake when
    they handed it over .... It is almost as if they want you to find it and want to p... off everybody.

They probably say we are stupid because we may not yet have this figured out fully despite all clues.

The movie 300 () shows us how they sent their own teenagers to the freezing wilderness. The outcome is always the same:
    Don't come back or come back alive (proven you're of our standard). Weird and hard method but it happens to work and meets their requirements ...

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Calz (5th April 2012), Debra (5th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (5th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

How do you know it is harrp technology?
    Didn't John Moore say something
    About the tornadoes will be bigger and earth and other weather changes more severe due to near approach of our second sun!

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to goinghome2012 For This Post:

Calz (5th April 2012), Debra (5th April 2012), Ellisa (5th April 2012), Nickolai (5th April 2012), RMorgan (5th April 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by goinghome2012 (here)
    How do you know it is harrp technology?
    Didn't John Moore say something
    About the tornadoes will be bigger and earth and other weather changes more severe due to near approach of our second sun!
    I don't think Dutchsinse is looking at the approaching second sun when he correctly forecasts damaging weather time and again. He's looking at tell tale HAARP signatures. Check out his volumes of backup.

Now that is not to say the tptw don't know about the changes in weather and rejoice when they can use their little toy to make weather events even worse. They turn on the mind interference aspect of HAARP once a month to do just that - accentuate the effects of every Full Moon.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Calz (5th April 2012), Debra (5th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

In a perverse way i hope the present weird weather events are due to human interference. It should be possible to stop that somehow- eventually. However if this is due to natural causes, and I have been following this weather change scenario since the 70s, it is much more scary as there will be nothing we can do about it at all.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

Calz (5th April 2012), Debra (5th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    I wonder if its another country's HAARP system attacking us. We may be fighting wars on several fronts at this time. I know we can check HAARP spikes from Alaska, but can we detect them from other facilities? Of course there is always room for it being internal stuff by elites who don't give a damn about us as they make sure we are taken down economically in every way. The big payoff is the totalitarian dictatorship of the USSA.

Hi.

This was my thought yesterday.
    I was watching the weather warnings of strangely high winds to hit Japan on Tuesday then closely followed with tornadoes in the USA. But saying that, snow has fallen in Cymru (Wales), Alba (Scotland) & England.
    Strange weather patterns in three different locations.
    The Sun perhaps?
    Or could WW be used to coincide with the sun?
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

Calz (5th April 2012), Debra (5th April 2012), Unified Serenity (6th April 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I think the weather patterns on earth are now almost completely controlled. Here's Dutch on that issue:

"spikes of frequency are emitted from ground based facilities (like H.A.A.R.P. in Alaska for instance) to HEAT the upper atmosphere (and beyond) via High frequency VHF .. also using VLF (very low frequency) to produce the same outcome via a process called “Efficiency Scaling”… when VLF changes into VHF in the upper ionosphere.

This is not just limited to Alaska, but using it as a good example.. hundreds of ground based stations exist WORLD WIDE… other countries have their own arrays.. Russia, China, EU — just to name a few. We are not the only country taking part in this fiasco / tragedy....

The geometric modulation is done in a PLANNED MANNER — no accident about it — and the sites being used that we have documented are for sure 100% NWS nexrad sites. It must be said that SEVERAL NWS / nexrad sites are seen with direct hits 1-2 days after frequency spikes. It just so happens these direct hits are AIRPORTS where the nexrads are located…

...This list goes on.. but one thing remains the same.. in EACH instance.. a FLASH into high frequency was seen 1-2 days BEFORE the storms hit the places directly with tornadoes. "

I remember that reports are consistent about this flash being seen before events - before the Haiti earthquake and the Christchurch one too.

The UK government held hearings on the implications of Weather Modification but unfortunately no banning occurred, which should have as they were informed of both the earthquake and the tornadic results of the technology.

The other thing is that you can definately see that the normal airflow of the jet stream has been altered. And when have you ever seen airflow patterns that create huge stationary swirls around the whole midwest US!? The only thing they haven't completely got under control is wind. But I'll bet they're working on that.

This technology ilinks to the Scalar War technology you might be familiar with but I am no expert. Maybe someone with tech background could start a thread on HAARP and Scalar Threats to Earth's Continued Existence. Feel free to use the title.

+ Reply to Thread