+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Theory, Just Real Practical Energy Healing Techniques and More

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 times in 202 posts

Default No Theory, Just Real Practical Energy Healing Techniques and More

Hey Folks, -Whitefeather you're gonna love this one. Me the doubting Thomas.

It was a beautiful day here in the Seattle area, partly cloudy [still enormous clouds from what you're used too] and I tried burning the clouds and I was shocked, even while driving I was dissipating everything in my sight path within seconds, hey I'm not bull****ting either, this sorta thing never happens with me, this is a first!

http://www.avatarenergymaster.com/en/index.html
    There was this one dark cloud, fairly large, it started to turn white then in less than a minute was gone.
    I met four young kids, we got to chatting they asked what i was up to and I told them, did a demonstration and they about flipped out as I dissolved a cloud before their eyes.

Now I just saw Michael's video from his website this morning, the sample one about cloud dissolving, also played and followed along on the one where he's sittin on the couch and focus his chi energy, I felt that as well. I don't believe I'm very adept but am compassionate and heartfelt, and tend to keep an open mind about most things, all this seemed to be so easy and natural, I mean I hardly put much effort at all, only imagine with a normal natural intention and boom, like magic there it is.

I've played around with reiki, but haven't done any practitioning after my lessons and certification, I suppose I should.

I'll keep in touch and I'll will give you updates after I take some more lessons, as to my progress results, maybe i can post some videos too.

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to VaughnB For This Post:

conk (5th April 2012), Hermeticus (14th April 2012), JRS (5th April 2012), modwiz (5th April 2012), Samsara (5th April 2012), schneider (5th April 2012), Trail (5th April 2012), WhiteFeather (9th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,869 times in 1,309 posts

Default Re: No Theory, Just Real Practical Energy Healing Techniques and More

Time to start tackling those Chemtrails too !!
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

modwiz (5th April 2012), WhiteFeather (9th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

i told a friend about michael's website so he decided to give it a try and was able to make clouds disappear also. then he tells me that he focused on a plane that was making chemtrails, and to his astonishment, the plane disappeared.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

Blueskywalking (5th April 2012), sandy (5th April 2012), Trail (5th April 2012), WhiteFeather (9th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,869 times in 1,309 posts

TOO FUNNY!! :-D.......................................... ROFL >>>>>>>>>>>schneider
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

i used to do the "airbending" all the times when i was a kind,moving the smoke from the fire when i was visiting my granfather in the countryside,then i grew up and thought i was imagining things,time to start again? :D let me know if this is true or not

9. The Following User Says Thank You to G.Deluca For This Post:

WhiteFeather (9th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,961 times in 2,989 posts

Years ago I had a little luck busting clouds. Good reminder, I need to go outside and play again. Thanks, very interesting experience for you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

12. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks

Only bust non-natural ones

I'll take a look at the site when I have a bit more time...
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,856 times in 5,530 posts

Glad to hear it worked for you Vaughn. Your intent-full mind is a very powerful instrument.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

+ Reply to Thread