+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Information from the reptilans and the Pleiadians

1. Link to Post #1
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 317 posts

Default Information from the reptilans and the Pleiadians

I think both sides explain the situation very well. Intuitively and based on all the info I have looked at, the information feels right.

I think, the reason for the war with the reptilians is because they are a misunderstood race and when they are understood, they can turn towards unconditional love.

What are your thought?

The reptilian interview:
    Part 1:

Part 2:

The Pleiadian interview:
    Last edited by Neptun; 7th April 2012 at 01:02.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

Bluewool (7th April 2012), Draco (8th April 2012), Eram (7th April 2012), Flash (8th April 2012), Heart-2-Heart (8th April 2012), Jules (15th September 2012), Kendall (8th April 2012), kersley (8th April 2012), Lisab (8th April 2012), PathWalker (8th April 2012), Realeyes (7th April 2012), Snowbird (8th April 2012), STATIC (8th April 2012), Tane Mahuta (8th April 2012), Trail (8th April 2012), Turcurulin (8th April 2012), Watching from Cyprus (8th April 2012), WhiteFeather (8th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Default Re: Information from the reptilans and the Pleiadians

I dont believe we are in war with the Reptilians. Reptilians have been gone from this solar system for a while now. It is the humans and the Nordics we should fear, not reptilians.

I just love this reality of ours, it's getting more complicated by the second. We cannot prove anything, but at least our minds are occupied with something more interesting.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Neptun (7th April 2012), Tane Mahuta (8th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cilka (here)
    I dont believe we are in war with the Reptilians. Reptilians have been gone from this solar system for a while now. It is the humans and the Nordics we should fear, not reptilians.

I just love this reality of ours, it's getting more complicated by the second. We cannot prove anything, but at least our minds are occupied with something more interesting.
    haha yes I also love this reality and i live it 100%. I have to sense how much intensity i can communicate with others and tone it down allot, because 99% don't seek truth as extremely as me.

Interesting why do you think the humans and the Nordics are to be feared?

Do you have experiences with greys or reptilians?
    Last edited by Neptun; 7th April 2012 at 02:23.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Neptun,

Were do you find stuff like this ..... incredible!

I haven't seen all of it yet, but I will.

In the first video, Kraakar is talking about technology and how they ( the reptoids) were the inspiration for all of it's advance on hour planet.
    I've read the books of Anastasia and there she explains that everything that comes out of technology, we are capable of manifesting within ourselves, so in essence, there is no need to create technology to do it for us once we understand this and learn how to do all of this from the inside out. Using technology reduces our capability to do the same from within.
    For instance: I think we all know what happened to us as kids, were we learned to do a little mathematics in school and we did not make use of calculators yet ( age 6 up to 9 years or so). I think, most of us would have a hard time top add 32 + 79 - 278 + 265 without a calculator or pen and paper now, but we could do this easily when we were kids and not allowed to use a calculator.

Using technology reduces our own powers that we all have. Using the telephone reduces our capability to use telepathy. That's my believe.

I wish for a future where we as a human race recognize this idea and learn how to live with as less technology as possible.

edit: To my understanding, the use of technology is the true nature of the Luciferian rebellion in the Universe.
    Last edited by Eram; 7th April 2012 at 01:46.

7. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Alekahn (7th April 2012), anthony (15th September 2012), Armen (8th April 2012), Bluewool (7th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (7th April 2012), Flash (8th April 2012), Herbert (8th April 2012), Holly Lindin (7th April 2012), InTheBackground (12th September 2012), kersley (8th April 2012), laperle (18th February 2013), Maia Gabrial (7th April 2012), Neptun (7th April 2012), PathWalker (8th April 2012), Realeyes (7th April 2012), Swan (12th September 2012), WhiteFeather (8th April 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Wakytweaky,

Thank you for your complement.

I haven't seen this info before. I got into a stream of great information today, that was so great and answered many questions.

I was very frustrated today and normally I don't allow my self to be frustrated(The vortex police). I guard my thoughts, because I want to raise my energy. Today I allowed to be frustrated and blow off steam and argued with some exceptionally unintelligent sheep. It was so stupid, that I made it clear to them, that I wouldn't waste my time on their stupidity.

Maybe that was the reason I raised my vibration, so I attracted this information?

You have probably also had a shift in your energy today to be able to find this info and understand it.

This youtube was the first one I found that lead to the others:

I think the key to accession is to dare to look and accept another realty than what most people believe is real and stand our ground no matter how much people think we are strange to them and love them with a knowledge, that they in time will learn this too, but are not ready yet.

We all have to break out of the mental prison that is the fake reality, we have to be part of to interact with others(sheep). When we don't care if others join us and know we will be safe no matter what. Then we really raise our vibration. When we raise the vibration, we become example for others that will get more courage to allow to be them selves too.

It's a wonderful feeling to know deep in my heart, that I am on the right path and I love my self completely and even if 9B people said I was wrong or crazy, I would know they are wrong and I would not care.
    Last edited by Neptun; 7th April 2012 at 02:10.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

Alekahn (7th April 2012), Bluewool (7th April 2012), InTheBackground (13th September 2012), Maia Gabrial (7th April 2012), modwiz (7th April 2012), PathWalker (8th April 2012), Realeyes (7th April 2012), WhiteFeather (8th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Does anyone know if there are transcripts of these interviews anywhere?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Realeyes (7th April 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Quote Posted by Neptun (here)

haha yes I also love this reality and i live it 100%. I have to sense how much intensity i can communicate with others and tone it down allot, because 99% don't seek truth as extremely as me.

It's just what I have heard and read from various researchers and doing cross-reference also helps. The fact is that our reality has been manipulated from every angle to confuse us, but you already know that, because the more you dig the more you realize that the problem is more serious than previously thought. Those who do the magic of disinfo are doing it so that we all will give up eventually on seeking the truth. Well, that will never happen to me as long as I live in this 3D. I will keep on going like an energizer bunny.

David Icke introduced me to the reality of reptilians many years ago, and I find that he is doing himself and everyone else a disfavor by being stuck in the same reality for so long. I think that he is in a way afraid to step outside of his box because he might be judged as a failure by doing so. The thing is that what he wrote in his many books is not bull, it's just that it is not relevant any longer to today. If you want to see a bigger view of this reality mess you should check out Chris Thomas on You Tube. After you do so, just keep on going no matter what because as long as you dont close your mind your mind will always be refreshed with new information. Every one of the people, who speak in regards to what is going on in our 3D world, has a piece of the puzzle, but they dont have in possession every piece of the puzzle, that's why it is crucial to seek info from various sources, even the crazy ones. Actually the crazier the better.

Just look at it as a huge puzzle, the biggest one you can imagine. In order to solve it YOU MUST KEEP ON SEARCHING FOR THE PIECES NONSTOP. The chances are we will never find all of them in our lifetime.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Eram (8th April 2012), Neptun (8th April 2012), Realeyes (8th April 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Do you really think you can believe a lizzie?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

wynderer (9th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Neptun (here)

It's just what I have heard and read from various researchers and doing cross-reference also helps. The fact is that our reality has been manipulated from every angle to confuse us, but you already know that, because the more you dig the more you realize that the problem is more serious than previously thought. Those who do the magic of disinfo are doing it so that we all will give up eventually on seeking the truth. Well, that will never happen to me as long as I live in this 3D. I will keep on going like an energizer bunny.

David Icke introduced me to the reality of reptilians many years ago, and I find that he is doing himself and everyone else a disfavor by being stuck in the same reality for so long. I think that he is in a way afraid to step outside of his box because he might be judged as a failure by doing so. The thing is that what he wrote in his many books is not bull, it's just that it is not relevant any longer to today. If you want to see a bigger view of this reality mess you should check out Chris Thomas on You Tube. After you do so, just keep on going no matter what because as long as you dont close your mind your mind will always be refreshed with new information. Every one of the people, who speak in regards to what is going on in our 3D world, has a piece of the puzzle, but they dont have in possession every piece of the puzzle, that's why it is crucial to seek info from various sources, even the crazy ones. Actually the crazier the better.

Just look at it as a huge puzzle, the biggest one you can imagine. In order to solve it YOU MUST KEEP ON SEARCHING FOR THE PIECES NONSTOP. The chances are we will never find all of them in our lifetime.
    i agree with you. It is all about keeping an open mind, look in all directions and connect the dots. I don't need more than a lead and I will find the truth.

Thanks! Looking forward to what it leads to.

Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    Do you really think you can believe a lizzie?
    Is Cilka a lizzie?

Well I have had friends and mentors that are that. They are good people, just different and misunderstood.

It takes 2 to a tango!

Maybe the reptilians are being labeled evil and blamed for everything, when 50% of the problem belongs to the other side?

Same thing happening on the planet. New World Order is not 100% to blame. 50% is because of the sheep that don't want to face the truth and allow to be controlled.

Reptilians often teach without words and push people around. If we don't listen things get more nasty till we say no.
    Last edited by Neptun; 8th April 2012 at 00:49.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

PathWalker (8th April 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Does anyone know if there are transcripts of these interviews anywhere?

All the transcript for these interviews should be on the project camelot website

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

Daozen (8th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Krakaar is one of the more friendly lizzies. This interview was really interesting. Krakaar also openly made statements regarding the reptilian's viewpoints toward/against the human population on Earth.

One of the first statements made had to do with the chipping of humans so that they would be more manageable. I don't believe that free will would be or historically would have been a problem if Earth's humanity had not been so grotesquely tampered with. The grand experiment perpetuated on this population failed miserably and now the harvest is being reaped. Krakaar also does not like the fact that we think for ourselves. If we didn't think for ourselves, the reptilians would have chipped us a long time ago.

It is possible that the Nordics and/or the GFL pose more current danger than the reptilians. However, I would much rather side with and be friends with those off-Earth civilizations who collectively value spirituality and consciousness above technology and control issues. It is highly possible that once Earth humans are returned their full knowledge and power, they will do just fine.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Blueskywalking (8th April 2012), Eram (8th April 2012), PathWalker (8th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    Krakaar is one of the more friendly lizzies. This interview was really interesting. Krakaar also openly made statements regarding the reptilian's viewpoints toward/against the human population on Earth.

One of the first statements made had to do with the chipping of humans so that they would be more manageable. I don't believe that free will would be or historically would have been a problem if Earth's humanity had not been so grotesquely tampered with. The grand experiment perpetuated on this population failed miserably and now the harvest is being reaped. Krakaar also does not like the fact that we think for ourselves. If we didn't think for ourselves, the reptilians would have chipped us a long time ago.

It is possible that the Nordics and/or the GFL pose more current danger than the reptilians. However, I would much rather side with and be friends with those off-Earth civilizations who collectively value spirituality and consciousness above technology and control issues. It is highly possible that once Earth humans are returned their full knowledge and power, they will do just fine.
    I think, the reptilians see humans as weak and can't figure out anything for them selves and need to have a leader and by removing free will, things will not be out of control like a cancer.

We have not shown them they are wrong by our actions.

As a Rothschild told me:
    ("testers" a word I used for the Elite)
    "The biggest question that humanity has to answer for itself is "Are we cancer or are we medicine?", and not "Where is God?" So far we share more with cancer cells, we're programmed to proliferate and destroy our host (earth). So maybe that little group of "testers" is just functioning as medicine?"

Reptilians respect strength and when we can show the Reptilians, that we can take back our power and live in harmony. That would impress the Reptilians.

They are like a tough dad teaching a child how to survive by being a bit rough on us.
    Last edited by Neptun; 8th April 2012 at 02:50.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

PathWalker (8th April 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

There are good Reptoids and bad Reptoids, the bad ones pretty much consider us a food source. They prefer children, because they don't have pollutants like adults do, the Grays do as well. This is why there is the high amount of unexplained disappearances of children, other than those that get taken for pedophilia rings or to be used in black projects like those connected with MKULTRA like Project Mannequin, Project Talent, etc etc.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Eram (8th April 2012), Holly Lindin (8th April 2012), PathWalker (8th April 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    There are good Reptoids and bad Reptoids, the bad ones pretty much consider us a food source. They prefer children, because they don't have pollutants like adults do, the Grays do as well. This is why there is the high amount of unexplained disappearances of children, other than those that get taken for pedophilia rings or to be used in black projects like those connected with MKULTRA like Project Mannequin, Project Talent, etc etc.
    Yes because they feed on childrens energy.

But are we humans different?

As the Elite says:
    Quote The Artificial Womb
    From the time a person leaves its mother's womb, its every effort is directed towards building, maintaining, and withdrawing into artificial wombs, various sorts of substitute protective devices or shells.

The objective of these artificial wombs is to provide a stable environment for both stable and unstable activity; to provide a shelter for the evolutionary processes of growth and maturity - i.e., survival; to provide security for freedom and to provide defensive protection for offensive activity.

This is equally true of both the general public and the elite. However, there is a definite difference in the way each of these classes go about the solution of problems.
    The Political Structure of a Nation - Dependency
    The primary reason why the individual citizens of a country create a political structure is a subconscious wish or desire to perpetuate their own dependency relationship of childhood. Simply put, they want a human god to eliminate all risk from their life, pat them on the head, kiss their bruises, put a chicken on every dinner table, clothe their bodies, tuck them into bed at night, and tell them that everything will be alright when they wake up in the morning.

This public demand is incredible, so the human god, the politician, meets incredibility with incredibility by promising the world and delivering nothing. So who is the bigger liar? the public? or the "godfather"?

This public behavior is surrender born of fear, laziness, and expediency. It is the basis of the welfare state as a strategic weapon, useful against a disgusting public.
    Action/Offense
    Most people want to be able to subdue and/or kill other human beings which disturb their daily lives, but they do not want to have to cope with the moral and religious issues which such an overt act on their part might raise. Therefore, they assign the dirty work to others (including their own children) so as to keep the blood off their hands. They rave about the humane treatment of animals and then sit down to a delicious hamburger from a whitewashed slaughterhouse down the street and out of sight. But even more hypocritical, they pay taxes to finance a professional association of hit men collectively called politicians, and then complain about corruption in government.
    http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/

We need to learn to take responsibility and stop being victims. When we do, we have learned the lesson and taken back our power, we on a daily basis gives away.

Why are humans willingly allowing their children and wife/GF to be radiated and grabbed on by people in uniform. By accepting this, it will become worse till we say no.

Reptilians hate this kind of weakness and just want to turn up the heat to teach a lesson. Those that don't say no are too weak to be allowed to live. Just as it happens in nature(Their perspective)

Otherwise society ends up like Idiocracy:
    Last edited by Neptun; 8th April 2012 at 03:46.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

Holly Lindin (8th April 2012), PathWalker (8th April 2012), Snowbird (8th April 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

They eat more than just the children's energy...... just about everything but the bones.

Also as for those Airport Scanners. They also scramble human genetics, which does a number on the whole "activation" or "consciousness expansion" currently in progress.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Eram (8th April 2012), Holly Lindin (8th April 2012), PathWalker (8th April 2012), wynderer (9th April 2012)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

They eat more than just the children's energy...... just about everything but the bones.

Also as for those Airport Scanners. They also scramble human genetics, which does a number on the whole "activation" or "consciousness expansion" currently in progress.
    Sure as we eat animals.

Why do we eat animals? Because we think, we are more superior than them and because we can control the animals, we giver ourselves the right to kill and eat them.

Reptilians are most likely many thousand years old and they see us as a very unintelligent animal, probably like we see a stupid cattle.

Yes they damage our health, if we allow to give up our freedom for safety.

As they say:
    "Those who will not use their brains are no better off than those who have no brains, and so this mindless school of jelly-fish, father, mother, son, and daughter, become useful beasts of burden or trainers of the same. "

http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/
    Last edited by Neptun; 8th April 2012 at 03:26.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

Holly Lindin (8th April 2012), PathWalker (8th April 2012)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Perceived safety... if they'd stop creating fake wolves as means to remove our rights and liberties.... wait that's just for population control and depopulation. They no longer have to create fake wolves...anyway I digress.

With the Bad Reptoids it can be said they are just acting within their nature, Terrans have no excuse for the cruelty they exert on animals or each other.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Eram (8th April 2012), Holly Lindin (8th April 2012), PathWalker (8th April 2012), wynderer (9th April 2012)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Perceived safety... if they'd stop creating fake wolves as means to remove our rights and liberties.... wait that's just for population control and depopulation. They no longer have to create fake wolves...anyway I digress.

With the Bad Reptoids it can be said they are just acting within their nature, Terrans have no excuse for the cruelty they exert on animals or each other.
    We need to take responsibility and stop blaming them. It is like giving our powers a way and accepting being a victim.

They can only remove our rights, if we believe their stupid fake wolves. Someone have to have an IQ below moron level to believe the official 9/11 story.
    A Plane hit this building:

They can only reduce the size of the population, if we believe their over the top stupidity.

Mercury is good for children's brains: Those that believe this stuff are begging for leaving room for nature. Survival of the fittest.
    Last edited by Neptun; 8th April 2012 at 03:40.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

Eram (8th April 2012), Holly Lindin (8th April 2012)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

It was an AGM' 86D Calcm that hit the pentagon, the more Ironic of all with that whole 9-11 fiasco was the molecular disrupter they used on the WTC towers after flying holographic airplanes into the buildings. They apparently removed the weapon it's self but the beam (because of the funny way our universe works) is still having effects in the ground zero, they can't build nothing there because they can't shut the darn thing off. And no just for the record I don't believe the official 9-11 report, not one word of it, nor do I believe they stand a chance in this universe of pulling off their depopulation program.

Interesting little tid bit you might already know, but thought I'd toss it out anyway, our universe is a 27 Trillion year old hologram, and our planet Terra is 7.1 Billion years old. 3rd Density how ever, how we perceive it any way, is only 21 Billion. Something to think about anyway.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Eram (8th April 2012), Holly Lindin (8th April 2012), PathWalker (8th April 2012)

38. Link to Post #20
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

The lady does not feel sincere to me...
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast