Closed Thread

Thread: The One's forum

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,508 times in 5,654 posts

Default The One's forum

Hi all,
    Many might be missing posts by The One about now. He was a prolific poster of awesome threads and a good friend. I wanted to share his forum "theonetruth,"so that you might still be able to enjoy his posts. I'm sure it's alot of effort to carry a forum and it seems The One is more then capable but it's nice to know there is support from others in his endeavor...best wishes The One...

http://jandeane81.com/content.php

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Alekahn (14th April 2012), alxz (8th April 2012), Amysenthia (8th April 2012), bennycog (8th April 2012), bodhii71 (2nd May 2012), Bongo (7th April 2012), Calz (2nd May 2012), conk (9th April 2012), crested-duck (2nd May 2012), crosby (8th April 2012), frances (7th April 2012), GCS1103 (9th April 2012), gs_powered (10th April 2012), John Parslow (7th April 2012), kemo (2nd May 2012), Kerrigan (7th April 2012), mab777 (2nd May 2012), Maia Gabrial (7th April 2012), MorningSong (7th April 2012), mountain_jim (8th April 2012), Nickolai (8th April 2012), Ria (7th April 2012), RMorgan (9th April 2012), sandy (8th April 2012), Tarka the Duck (8th April 2012), The One (7th April 2012), tonton (2nd May 2012), UnrealDreams (2nd May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (2nd May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

Default Re: The One's forum

Thanks mojo...And well done, The One!!

Tony and I will see you there

Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 918
Size:  10.2 KB

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Calz (2nd May 2012), crested-duck (2nd May 2012), frances (8th April 2012), GCS1103 (9th April 2012), The One (8th April 2012), UnrealDreams (2nd May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (2nd May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

i have been a member there for a little while now. it's a great place to be. see you and pie there Tarka.
    warmest regards, corson

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Calz (2nd May 2012), crested-duck (2nd May 2012), frances (8th April 2012), GCS1103 (9th April 2012), Tarka the Duck (8th April 2012), The One (8th April 2012), UnrealDreams (2nd May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (2nd May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Hey thanks for your kind words everyone

Both Bill and Kerry inspired me to set up my own forum and now i am on a journey.

I have personally invited both Bill and Kerry to come across to http://jandeane81.com/forum.php. And to all my brothers and sisters it would be nice to see you pop in once in a while

Love to you all

The One

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

I joined there a week ago. Made a couple of posts, got one deleted, got caught in the daily drama that's going on there, got mistreated, got disgusted by the way how things are managed, and asked to leave.

I wouldn't recommend this forum if you like to exercise your right to criticize certain materials and subjects, as you are not allowed. Its either that, or certain people, are not allowed to criticize those same topics. Its equally bad, however you are looking at it. There's also bad management too, in my opinion.

Mods here know I have been critical of Avalon too, but not to the point where I would leave for good. So this should give you an idea of how bad that place is.

That's my experience with it. I apologize if some don't like the contrast in impressions here.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

D-Day (2nd May 2012), modwiz (2nd May 2012), mountain_jim (2nd May 2012), UnrealDreams (2nd May 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member StarDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 times in 472 posts

I prefer to interact with likeminded folks and I like tighter moderation since it spurs ideas instead of fostering ideological division. Adding input is always welcome, but some on this forum and others prefer to fight for the sake of fighting. If someone doesn't like a topic, then switch threads. Arguing about it will not change peoples minds like you think it might, it won't. I'd prefer not to hear how someone disapproves of a concept/idea/modality 7 which ways from sunday. When they do, it's almost always with a negative resonance. How little do they know that they are feeding the ones they seek to escape from…it's an interesting dilemma to say the least.

"Where your focus goes, energy flows." ~Alex Collier

My "messaging" comes directly from a 6th Density social memory complex in the etheric realm of Sirius B; of which I am a member. I volunteered to incarnate here as a representative of our SMC and to assist Gaia and Terrans in the transformation. My message is designed to assist those who are seeking. If the message does not resonate with you, then simply discard it and move on. That is your free will of choice which will always be honored.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to StarDust For This Post:

alxz (2nd May 2012), crested-duck (2nd May 2012), DreamsInDigital (2nd May 2012), pilotsimone (8th May 2012), Realeyes (2nd May 2012), The One (2nd May 2012), UnrealDreams (2nd May 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by The One; 2nd May 2012 at 09:24.

13. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    I joined there a week ago. Made a couple of posts, got one deleted, got caught in the daily drama that's going on there, got mistreated, got disgusted by the way how things are managed, and asked to leave.

I wouldn't recommend this forum if you like to exercise your right to criticize certain materials and subjects, as you are not allowed. Its either that, or certain people, are not allowed to criticize those same topics. Its equally bad, however you are looking at it. There's also bad management too, in my opinion.

Mods here know I have been critical of Avalon too, but not to the point where I would leave for good. So this should give you an idea of how bad that place is.

That's my experience with it. I apologize if some don't like the contrast in impressions here.
    Dear Onyxknight
    This is not quite fair, The site is new and finding it's feet.
    You on the other hand, are fiery young and spirited, which we love, but dose, butt up ageist much of what you encounter.
    A little tolerant and patients - the water method some times is best. Water always gets there in the end.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

crested-duck (2nd May 2012), DreamsInDigital (2nd May 2012), Fred Steeves (2nd May 2012), Realeyes (2nd May 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ria (here)

Dear Onyxknight
    You on the other hand, are fiery young and spirited, which we love, but dose, butt up ageist much of what you encounter.
    A little tolerant and patients - the water method some times is best. Water always gets there in the end.
    There is more to it than that. My sharp tongue didn't get me in trouble this time. It only ended with me leaving the place.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

D-Day (2nd May 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ria (here)

Dear Onyxknight
    There is more to it than that. My sharp tongue didn't get me in trouble this time. It only ended with me leaving the place.
    I have asked the mods to close this thread due to a personal attack on my forum.The individual should have pm me

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

LOL - personal attack?

An impression based on personal experience is now an attack?

My god you people are so sensitive .....

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

alxz (2nd May 2012), D-Day (2nd May 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Closing this thread for now pending review.

Update:
    Thread will remain closed with permission of OP.
    Last edited by Marianne; 2nd May 2012 at 16:44.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

The One (2nd May 2012)

Closed Thread