+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An Open Letter!

1. Link to Post #1
    Russian Federation Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 313 posts

Default An Open Letter!

Hello all!

It took me a while to write this and since I am mostly a reader here I do not even have an idea whre to post this. But I do hope that moderators will manage this issue...
    I have came across this forum more than one year ago.
    One day I decided to join. I have read a lot, I have listened a lot (youtube.com stuff).
    I want to express myself if I may.
    It's very difficult since I bore this with me many nights, thinking a lot, discussing a lot.

Where should I begin?
    I rememeber that I chose to join the forum because I found it so fresh, so trustworthy.
    I listened to everything posted, I read the post dedicated to disclosures of any kind.
    I have tried to harold the news to my friends, family and people around me.What I have come to know is that I have been silly. I have lost many friends. Others seem to be very distanced from me now. That's OK. I will catch up with them..
    Look at the Gerald Celente. I listened to this famous guy predicting the fall of the dollar two years ago, saying that he was ready to defend himself against the gangsters in the bad times with his guns, that that was inevitable.... The people around me was scared to listen (though we are not in America). We are in Russia, used to be very tied up with the dollar. Hopefully not anymore!
    Then there was the stuff about the planets coming and going, comets and disclosures.
    Never happened! People around me laughed at me and said that that would not happen. Guess what? It never happened. The resta left me.
    The David Icke stuff that actually has kept me tight for the only reason that as I am to believe it used to be forbidden in the UK to say bad things about the Royals. Even if the rule is gone his claims are to far fetched for a normal person. He is never kept responsible for those things.
    And please Icke's fans, keep in mind, I do not want anything bad happen to David, I just see a strange thing here. They have killed (as I have read), Diana! Do not telll me that Icke is more gorgeous than her. Even if he were if he is dangerous he would be stopped or there is no logic.
    Those claims about TPTB are silly. Even if they are not that silly you keep forgetting one thing. Those are served by the people. If you claim that the GMO is spread by the TPTB then think again. People do this. This is not caused by the TPTB but by the people who put it into the soil. If that would be the thing thousands of conscious beings would spread the truth, or better yet stop working in the killing machine. Does it happen? No. So the prob is not in the PTB but in the consciousness of the humans. If one person is puting the poison into another soup who is responsible the one who does that or the one who orders to put it? My answer is the former, the doer.
    If I am ordered I better die/kill myself but consciously I will not do a harm. I can do other stuff but most of the time I do it in self-defense without wishing harm to anyone for the only reason that I do not consciously understand how to do smth better/more wise.

I like a lot montalk.net site. The author there says that now we come to a time of a great pollarization. And one should be careful enough.
    There is a negativity and positivity. Which way you choose? One can certainly choose a confrontation. But does it worth it?
    Some people say there is lots of love in the world.Others say there is lots of hatred in the world. What shall we choose?
    I watch the Alex Johnes stuff and no matter how rightfull he seems the stuff leaves me beated, negative.
    Sorry for the emotional message, but I just wanted to share (isn't this why the forum for?)

Warmly,

Nickolai
    PS Guys, I am not the TPTB really. Do not hate me. This comes from the heart!

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

<8> (8th April 2012), alxz (8th April 2012), bennycog (8th April 2012), Eram (8th April 2012), frances (8th April 2012), giovonni (8th April 2012), Heyoka_11 (8th April 2012), Magnus (8th April 2012), Maria Stade (12th April 2012), mosquito (8th April 2012), NancyV (8th April 2012), rgray222 (8th April 2012), Snowbird (8th April 2012), unearth9 (8th April 2012), Woody (8th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: An Open Letter!

Hello Nickolai,

Only believe what sounds (or seems) right to your own discernment, There are many people making claims that this, or that will happen, but, if it doesn't ring true to you, ignore it, Do not tell others what you have read on the net, unless you are sure that it has the ring of truth.... otherwise, people that are unaware will think that you are crazy, use your discernment when dealing with unproven claims on the web!!

Always choose LOVE because hatred is based in fear!

Try to stay POSITIVE!!

HUGS...........Godiam

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Godiam For This Post:

<8> (8th April 2012), aranuk (8th April 2012), Heyoka_11 (8th April 2012), mosquito (8th April 2012), NancyV (8th April 2012), Nickolai (8th April 2012), Tane Mahuta (8th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Hello Nickolai, welcome to Avalon...

Yes is can be a very difficult time when one sets out on the path of enlightenment...

Others do not understand or are too frightened to accept the Truth...

"русский друг" keep researching...for only you can find the answers that you seek...

the more answers that you find...the picture of reality & this planet/human civilization

becomes clearer...

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

giovonni (8th April 2012), Heyoka_11 (8th April 2012), mosquito (8th April 2012), NancyV (8th April 2012), Nickolai (8th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Thank you for your honesty Nikolai. As the others have said, learn to trust your own intuition and be careful who you speak to about what you've found. It IS disappointing that so many (all ?) of these predictions have failed to materialise, or have been shown to be disinfo, but that's symptomatic of the world we live in, we can never really know what's true until we experience it ourselves.

And I agree with you - the person acting is responsible for their actions, "I was only following orders" should be an excuse which we as a species confine to the waste bin of history.

Don't lose heart !!!

Philip

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (8th April 2012), NancyV (8th April 2012), Nickolai (8th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Russian Federation Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 313 posts

Thank you, all!

I am happy I loaded it all off my chest and you are there to cheer me up...

With all my heart,

Thank you

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

aranuk (8th April 2012), giovonni (8th April 2012), NancyV (8th April 2012), Snowbird (8th April 2012), unearth9 (8th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Hey Nickolai, never ever ever close your mind to all possibilities. Stuff that we talk about here can sound to be out of this world, and even if most of it is bologne, well, at least you will learn to read and write and speak better in English. It's all good. All lessons are worth something.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Nickolai (8th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread