+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Once you met the Lord Creator, you will never love any human or anything else again..

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Once you met the Lord Creator, you will never love any human or anything else again..

Once you meet the Lord Creator..

You will remember your love for Him..

Your will remember him as the Most Glorious, Most Holy, Most Magnificent Being in the Universe as He is the Universe itself..

You will find you will never love any other human being or anything else again..

You will lose all your love for your spouse, your partner, your children, your parents, your family, your friends, your car, your house, your food, your wealth, your possessions, your career, your country...

Last edited by seigiarchon; 8th April 2012 at 03:26.

2. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Once you met the Lord Creator, you will never love any human or anything else aga

what is Lucifer's most evil and most successful tactic?

he convinces us that our spouses, our children, our parents, our friends and families, our cars, houses and wealth, our career and status, our happiness are more important than the Lord Creator himself..

that is how the devil turns us against the Lord Creator..

the truth is..

nothing is more important than the Lord Creator..

not even our own lives or our own happiness are more important than the Lord Creator..
    Last edited by seigiarchon; 8th April 2012 at 03:11.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Once you met the Lord Creator, you will never love any human or anything else aga

You feel once you meet the creator you will no longer love anyone but "Them". Seems kind of depressing to me, but what do I know.
    If everyday I can bring a smile to a persons face than I can go peacefully into the nite.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Endity For This Post:

D-Day (8th April 2012), Earth Angel (8th April 2012), Holly Lindin (8th April 2012), InTheBackground (10th April 2012), Kendall (8th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (8th April 2012), Patrikas (8th April 2012), Raven (10th April 2012), Unified Serenity (10th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Is the Lord Creator a HIM? Really?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

6. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th April 2012), Alekahn (8th April 2012), Billy (8th April 2012), CdnSirian (8th April 2012), christian (8th April 2012), D-Day (8th April 2012), Earth Angel (8th April 2012), Endity (8th April 2012), gabbahh (8th April 2012), Godiam (8th April 2012), Holly Lindin (8th April 2012), John Candido (8th April 2012), karelia (8th April 2012), kathymarie (10th April 2012), Kendall (8th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (8th April 2012), minkton (8th April 2012), modwiz (8th April 2012), NancyV (8th April 2012), Realeyes (8th April 2012), Unified Serenity (10th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

My love for the Lord Creator will overshadow any compassion I have for other beings..

This is not to say once I meet the Lord Creator, I will hate anyone else..

It is just that when one meets the Lord Creator, his or her love for the Lord Creator will dwarf any other love or should I say attachments he or she has to any other beings or things..

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

So why will we never love our wife, husband, mother, father, children again? That video was a waste of my time BTW. What is your point? You have never said anything to back it up.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Alekahn (8th April 2012), Earth Angel (8th April 2012), Endity (8th April 2012), John Candido (8th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (8th April 2012), Rogerc (9th April 2012), Watching from Cyprus (8th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

You obviously have never met god. If you did, you surely wouldn't understand it. What sort of loving being would ask you to love it and it alone? We express our love for god through our love for those around us.
    To believe anything else is delusional, for we are all one with the godhead.

11. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th April 2012), Alekahn (8th April 2012), aranuk (8th April 2012), D-Day (8th April 2012), Earth Angel (8th April 2012), Endity (8th April 2012), Godiam (8th April 2012), Holly Lindin (8th April 2012), InTheBackground (10th April 2012), Kendall (8th April 2012), Kindred (5th June 2012), Maia Gabrial (8th April 2012), NancyV (8th April 2012), Oouthere (8th April 2012), Star1111 (11th April 2012), Unified Serenity (10th April 2012), Wind (8th April 2012)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I have read quite a bit of seigiarchon posts. This is typical 4 chan style trolling. He is rather clever in it but its blantenly obvious. Or there is another alternative which would direct a negative comment towards him which I will refrain------------>
    If everyday I can bring a smile to a persons face than I can go peacefully into the nite.

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Endity For This Post:

Alekahn (8th April 2012), aranuk (8th April 2012), CdnSirian (8th April 2012), D-Day (8th April 2012), Earth Angel (8th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (8th April 2012), markoid (8th April 2012), meeradas (8th April 2012), modwiz (8th April 2012), Realeyes (8th April 2012), transitionalman (8th April 2012), Unified Serenity (10th April 2012), westhill (8th April 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    You obviously have never met god. If you did, you surely wouldn't understand it. What sort of loving being would ask you to love it and it alone? We express our love for god through our love for those around us.
    To believe anything else is delusional, for we are all one with the godhead.

Once you meet God, you will find your love for HIM will overshadow any attachments or love you have to your spouses, children, parents, family, cars, houses, wealth, career, status, etc etc..

He doesn't need to ask you to love him.. You WILL love him out of your own free will..

Because The Lord Creator is infinitely more beautiful, more holy, more magnificent than any other thingy which we have experienced in our pitiful 3d lives..

15. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Seigiarchon, you are a funny dude. I don't know why but I like you. Usually people like you used to irritate me.

I love you!!! I will send prayers for you to Jesus Christ.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Endity (8th April 2012), Holly Lindin (8th April 2012), Kendall (8th April 2012), Unified Serenity (10th April 2012)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

What is your actual purpose here seig? I mean you seem to imply our lives are worthless. May I ask why does your creator leave you here to tell this tale of how much you love him. What is the actual point of it? It cannot be because you LOVE us from what I can tell. This my last post for here. I wish you good mental health and love.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Endity For This Post:

D-Day (8th April 2012), Earth Angel (8th April 2012), Holly Lindin (8th April 2012), Kendall (8th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (8th April 2012), Unified Serenity (10th April 2012)

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

Regardless of intent, the underlying message of the OP sounds eerily similar to a hive mind environment.

I have no idea what awaits after life here, but I do not like the thought of being absorbed by a giant pool of eternal bliss.

As ironic as that sounds, I rather enjoy the journey.
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

Alekahn (8th April 2012), CdnSirian (8th April 2012), D-Day (8th April 2012), davyj0nes (8th April 2012), Endity (8th April 2012), Holly Lindin (8th April 2012), Kendall (8th April 2012), Oouthere (8th April 2012), Unified Serenity (10th April 2012)

21. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Seigiarchon, I see that you've incorporated the word "archon" into your username.
    I wonder if this was a conscious or unconscious thought process on your part.
    All the best to you, seigiarchon.

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seigiarchon (here)
    Once you meet the Lord Creator..

You will remember your love for Him..

Your will remember him as the Most Glorious, Most Holy, Most Magnificent Being in the Universe as He is the Universe itself..

You will find you will never love any other human being or anything else again..

You will lose all your love for your spouse, your partner, your children, your parents, your family, your friends, your car, your house, your food, your wealth, your possessions, your career, your country...

I have to disagree with you, although I think I have an idea what you are expressing. I have had two near death experiences in which I met "my maker" and it was glorious beyond mere words to express, but when I returned to my body I still was able to feel love for my family and beloved ones, as a matter of fact my love for them was far more rich and strong than before. I will admit that I was depressed for a bit because I wanted to go back to where I had "been" while clinically dead because it was just so intense and beautiful and the feelings of love were so strong there, but I still was able to love my family and beloved ones after I was revived and jolted back into my body. So I believe your premise does not resonate with me.

My creator created all we humans and every other species of living things out of love, but my maker is not a selfish God who wants nothing but adulation. Maybe your image of God is but mine is not. My god created us to learn to love just as he/she does all his/her creations. My God is genderless by the way, so I do not call God a he, by the way.....You can call your any gender you want.

Thank you for sharing your viewpoint and I respect your right to feel that way. Blessings to you and much love.

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to marique3652 For This Post:

Alekahn (8th April 2012), aranuk (8th April 2012), christian (8th April 2012), Earth Angel (8th April 2012), EnergyGardener (10th April 2012), Kendall (8th April 2012), Kindred (5th June 2012), Maia Gabrial (8th April 2012), NancyV (8th April 2012), Realeyes (8th April 2012), Selene (11th April 2012), Watching from Cyprus (8th April 2012)

24. Link to Post #15
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Jonathan (here)
    Regardless of intent, the underlying message of the OP sounds eerily similar to a hive mind environment.

I have no idea what awaits after life here, but I do not like the thought of being absorbed by a giant pool of eternal bliss.

As ironic as that sounds, I rather enjoy the journey.
    i used to be afraid of that too..

because i was just like anyone else.. i was afraid of losing my individual identity..

then i realize the whole purpose of our journey.. of our miserable lives on earth.. is to lose our individual identity! and merge back into this giant giant pool of eternal blissful consciousness!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by marique3652 (here)
    . I will admit that I was depressed for a bit because I wanted to go back to where I had "been" while clinically dead because it was just so intense and beautiful and the feelings of love were so strong there, but I still was able to love my family and beloved ones after I was revived and jolted back into my body.
    what else do i have to say? you know what i am talking about..

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)
    Seigiarchon, I see that you've incorporated the word "archon" into your username.
    I wonder if this was a conscious or unconscious thought process on your part.
    All the best to you, seigiarchon.
    what's in a name?

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

You know Seig, I am beginning to get your train of thought a little here, and am understanding your premise a little and maybe I was a bit hasty. I do believe that as souls grow and become purer that the souls are working their way back to the source of all that is or as some call it God. I do agree that as souls progress back to the source that attachments are lessened and that merging back to the source is the destiny of all souls ultimately, and I do agree that people fear losing their individuality and all that they identify as themselves very much. But since I believe we are all "god particles" that are part of the same source and that our purpose is to experience all the emotions and everything possible expotentially for the source, that your premise is not as "wrong" as I originally thought, lol. I see a logic there somehow. Did not like the video but this is an interesting discussion though. Making me put my thinking cap on....hmmmmmm

26. The Following User Says Thank You to marique3652 For This Post:

christian (8th April 2012)

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Hi just thought I'd share my perspective. I looked within and the deeper I peared the closer I came to the 'source' energy. WHen I connect I recognize that there is no separation between me and (what you call) 'Him' and (what I am calling) Source. We are the most incredible beautiful deep magical being and we are one. The more I connect with this energy, the closer I feel to all around me for I see less and less separation and recognize ALL as incredible unique aspects of source. Every person/thing that surrounds me is an opporrtunity to connect, understand and love more deeply a small part of the incredible mystery that is Source/God/LOve/ SPirit/ Me/Us....

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

aranuk (8th April 2012), NancyV (8th April 2012), Realeyes (8th April 2012), Rogerc (10th April 2012), Unified Serenity (10th April 2012)

29. Link to Post #18
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,447 times in 216 posts

So "The Art of Trolling" has taken new courses!

Trolling is an interesting activity, you have to have a little knowledge about the subjects you deal with and you have to know others' weaknesses on these new subjects. Possibly a bored average iq guy between age 20-25 can be a good troll-candidate. But when you're an experienced forum reader, in every sentence you can see/feel this bored troll teen-mind in the posts.

This is what I see here. Sieg, you've got a loong way to become a good troll. These trials are too clumsy.

Good luck on your path.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

CdnSirian (8th April 2012), Earth Angel (8th April 2012), Rogerc (10th April 2012), seko (8th April 2012), Unified Serenity (10th April 2012)

31. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member StarDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 times in 472 posts

Above all is The Law of ONE. Everything else is merely a distortion of The Law of ONE.

32. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seigiarchon (here)
    My love for the Lord Creator will overshadow any compassion I have for other beings..

This is not to say once I meet the Lord Creator, I will hate anyone else..

It is just that when one meets the Lord Creator, his or her love for the Lord Creator will dwarf any other love or should I say attachments he or she has to any other beings or things..
    Wow Seigiarchon,

I'm really happy for you.

But since you have met your Creator and are obviously in a state of eternal bliss why are you hanging around proselytising to me - to whom you have no attachment?

Pass on you blessed soul.

I will try to find my own way.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rogerc For This Post:

D-Day (8th April 2012), Heyoka_11 (8th April 2012), Kelly (8th April 2012), Kendall (8th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast