1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default All about the Benjamins

From Benjamin Fulford`s site.

04/08/2012
    RE: CHENEY Admits to 911

The article below came out on April 1st and was obviously intended as an April fool's joke. However, "many a true word is spoken in jest," and I suspect much of that article is true even though it was presented as an April fool's joke.
    Benjamin Fulford

I just got this...I don't have any way to validate it, but I have believed it was an inside job and not by the Saudi Arabs ever since it happened, I just didn't think that the white house would have been so intimately involved. So I pass it on to you for whatever it is worth. Roger
    If it is true, then it is a huge blockbuster that will ripple throughout the world with huge consequences.

Subject: CHENY Admits to 911 Emitte lucem et veritatemSend out light and truth

Cheny Admits to 9/11
    Posted on April 1, 2012 by Planet WavesIn his first news conference since his heart was replaced one week ago, former Vice President Dick Cheney announced Saturday that he regretted his “extensive” role in the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001 — and the subsequent coverup.

Former Vice President Dick Cheney said that "knowing the truth would be good for the country." Photo: AP.“It was a terrible, terrible thing to do,” said Cheney, speaking in the lobby of Bethesda Cardiac Unit in Maryland, the nation’s most prestigious heart center. Reporters, his transplant team and members of his family crowded around Cheney, who served for eight years under President George W. Bush.“Looking back, I can’t believe Karl and I actually did that,” he added, referring to former White House staff member and Republican strategist Karl Rove.“There are a lot of ways to start wars. I don’t know why we had to kill so many Jewish people,” he explained. As reporters shouted their questions, Cheney raised his hand and said, “I am sorry, this is very difficult. I don’t have that much more to say. I just needed to get this off my chest.”Cheney said that he planned the attacks so that the United States could get a permanent military presence in the Middle East, and have access to Iraq’s largely untapped oil reserves, the third largest in the world. “I can’t believe people didn’t put this together,” he said, “especially since we outlined the plan publicly in 1998.

Even if people trusted me, I take responsibility for lying. It just wasn’t right.”
    He said that it was Rove who came up with the date of Sept. 11, which translates to 9-11, “so that people would reminded of it as long as they lived, every time they see an ambulance or police car. It was very clever marketing. Karl is good that way,” Cheney said chuckling. “But it’s not funny. Sorry,” he added. “I regret that we were aware that the date commemorates the CIA coup of Chile in 1973, but that was not intentional.”Cheney explained that the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center were in fact demolished by controlled demolition, and that the airplane crashes into the towers merely served as a distraction. “They were drone aircraft,” he said. “Nobody was on board. That part is good,” he said. “I am proud that I suggested that. Everyone else wanted to use real jets.” On Saturday, Cheney admitted to his role in the planned demolition of the World Trade Center -- and the coverup.He criticized the demolition of WTC 7, the third building to fall that day, as “sloppy work,” which he said was the result of “the CIA’s arrogance. They said nobody would notice, and by golly, they were almost right about that.”

He briefly mentioned how the Pentagon was really hit by a AGM-86B cruise missile, launched from an NSA destroyer on Chesapeake Bay. “It was not an airplane. It was supposed to be, but we had problems. We went to the backup plan.” He made no further comment about the Pentagon.

Cheney then summed up the ways in which the government’s involvement was covered up. “But that’s not really an accurate description. The whole thing was a coverup.”Attempts to contact former Pres. Bush at his home in Texas were not successful. Bush’s father, former Pres. George H.W. Bush, released a statement that said, “I never did like that guy.”Truthout.org managed to reach Bill Clinton doing relief work in Namibia. “You would be real surprised how common this kind of thing is,” he said, while supervising a house construction site. “I’m so glad to be out of the game.”News of Cheney’s announcement spread around the Internet rapidly on Saturday, trending at record levels on Twitter as hashtag #yesireallydidit.

Major news outlets, including The Washington Post and The New York Times, refused to carry coverage of the revelation. “We think that the vice president is suffering from medical complications or the influence of drugs,” the Times said in a statement. “We will not carry this story.”
    Josh Finkelstein, The Post’s longtime managing editor, was confronted by reporters at Washington’s famous Intelligentsia restaurant on D Street. He said, “This is absurd. This cannot be true.”
    The White House immediately went on the defensive. Pres. Obama appeared at a hastily convened press briefing Saturday afternoon, flanked by the White House physician, Dr. Omar Kalibri, and Dr. Wilbur Smith, a medical psychiatrist from George Washington University.“This is a medical issue, so I will let the appropriate professionals speak,” he said, turning the podium over to Dr. Kalibri.“Sometimes when a major organ is transplanted, the patient takes on some of the psychological properties of the donor,” he said. “That seems to be what happened in this situation.”

The Associated Press reported several hours ago that Cheney’s new heart came from Richard Falcone, who was influential in the 9-11 Truth Movement in San Francisco. He disappeared mysteriously on Friday, March 23. The information was leaked to AP by an anonymous source at the Organ Clearinghouse Database (OCD) in Toledo, Ohio, which matches donors and recipients for the whole country.
    Falcone was planning the release of his new book and DVD at the time of his disappearance. His family said that his blood type matched that of the former vice president — type O.

“Richie devoted himself tirelessly to the 9-11 Truth Movement,” his mother said. “But mostly he was a very nice person. We’re happy to see that the recipient of his heart has finally joined the cause.” ++
    This entry was posted in Breaking News. Bookmark the permalink. ← Chart for Cheney’s Announcement Confirms 9-11 RoleAstrology Today: Oracle for Monday, April 2, 2012 →13 Responses to BREAKING: Dick Cheney Has Change of Heart, Admits to 9/11

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Bill`s part,

Stanford Report, April 5, 2012
    At Stanford, Bill Gates says foreign aid is threatened, but big ideas can turn the tide

Scientists and engineers, Gates says, need to focus on developing products that help improve the lives of the world's poor even though the market directs people to help the wealthiest.

By Brooke Donald
    Steve Fyffe

Bill Gates spoke to a capacity crowd at Cubberley Auditorium.

When Bill Gates talks about Africa, he uses words like "optimistic," "excited" and "hopeful" – a sharp contrast to headlines describing famine, war and disease.

Understanding better than most the realities on the ground there, the billionaire philanthropist chooses instead to focus on what's being done to improve the lives of people on the continent. He aims to inspire others to join his effort and drive home the understanding that foreign aid works.

During a visit this week to Stanford, Gates brought that enthusiasm to a capacity crowd at Cubberley Auditorium, where he described three programs supported by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation that he believes will have great impact on reducing the spread of disease and improving agricultural production.

"I want to give you a sense of optimism and excitement about the progress we're making," said Gates, who just returned from a trip to Ethiopia and Zambia.

The first innovation he spotlighted was a cheap meningitis vaccine. He said the drug, if applied properly, has the potential to eradicate a certain strain of the disease in a region of Africa, known at the meningitis belt, where children are particularly hard hit.

"It's horrific. People can see their kids getting (meningitis) and by the time they get it they're not able to treat them," Gates said.

He also cited research showing that the risk of acquiring HIV goes down among men who are circumcised, and described a newly developed plastic ring to make the procedure easier and less expensive for teenagers and adults.
    L.A. Cicero Bill Gates talking about a vaccine for meningitis being used in Africa

A low-cost meningitis vaccine was among the innovations Bill Gates spotlighted in his Stanford presentation.

"It is a fantastic development. It's just plastic, it's very cheap," he said. "It reduces the pain involved, it reduces the cost involved, very straightforward."

Lastly, Gates noted a specially designed triple-layer bag being given to farmers to store their crops to avoid insect infestation.

"So now there are over 1.7 million households that will increase their income by $150 a year, which is a lot," he said. "That's a pretty dramatic thing."

Gates said he's optimistic that progress can be made with these innovations but warned it can be hard to convince scientists and engineers to turn their energy toward making products for developing nations because it's not as profitable as creating them for wealthy ones.

He said he was encouraged to hear, during conversations with Stanford researchers, that they are working on malaria and tuberculosis drugs.

"There is a real danger that science wouldn't focus on those needs, that it would just simply do what the richest need," he said.

Stanford President John Hennessy said Gates' "message of innovation as key to improving the lives of people around the world clearly resonates on this campus."

Hennessy presented Gates with a solar lamp created in Stanford's Entrepreneurial Design for Extreme Affordability course.

Gates also took questions from the audience and Twitter. The event was streamed live online.

Students asked about how the foundation prioritizes projects and funds, the role of social scientists in foreign aid work, the impact of any reduction in aid by governments, and the relevance of the Internet in aid work.

"The Internet is a tool that can reduce that distance, have us feel a common sense both of the problem and of the successes," he said.

But the man who built his fortune by selling software said the Internet's reach was limited since most of sub-Saharan Africa doesn't have online access. And he encouraged students to think beyond computers when they imagine innovation.

"It could mean a bed net that doesn't tear apart after a couple of years because of a new fiber. It could mean a new seed," he said. Innovation "takes many different forms."

The foundation, Gates said, plans to award $100,000 to 10 people who innovate – this time not by developing a new product, but by coming up with new ways to convince people that foreign aid is effective.

Gates said aid is threatened as governments face budget deficits and many consider trimming their spending on projects outside their borders.

"If we could get innovators to care about these problems, we could get broad awareness so we could get rich governments to continue to stay generous," Gates said.

Hennessy closed the presentation by asking Gates to offer words of advice to students.

"Pick a country," Gates said. "If you pick something that you know in depth, then that really kind of animates you … then you get down on the level where you actually meet the people and that's when you really can't give it up."
    Media Contact

Brooke Donald, Stanford News Service: (650) 725-0224, brooke.donald@stanford.edu

Benjamin`s part,

Hi Benjamin,

Here is a speech that Bill Gates gave on April 4th:
    http://www.thegatesnotes.com/Topics/....tsrc=Facebook

He doesn't look the least bit concerned. You said that according to your sources he had been arrested and that he had a police deputy following him to prevent him from leaving the country, but he has just been to Africa. The things you are saying sound really great, but I think it is time for you to start showing more evidence of your claims. If these people are being arrested why can't you provide mug shots etc which are normally available for media when celebrities are arrested. If you have a lot of contacts in the CIA and such why can't your provide more evidence?

Some people including myself believe what you have been saying, but when we try to tell others we are accused of being crazy. Please show some real evidence that can't be discredited.

Thanks,

J

Thanks J. The information I had no Bill Gates being detained came from the CIA. When we called the Microsoft PR office they refused to confirm or deny that he had been detained. The same sources that told me he had been detained for questioning also told me he had been subsequently released. The same was true of Timothy Geithner. We confirmed both his detention and subsequent release. This was also on Fox news.
    What people need to realize is that the West is under an information quarantine. For example did your propaganda media report that the BRICS countries are setting up a new bank to replace the IMF and World Bank and that they said so in a press release after their summit meeting at the end of March?
    In any case, this war is as much about the collective consciousness of the people of the planet as it is about money and armies. The truth will win in the end because it is backed by reality.

Benjamin Fulford

¤=[Post Update]=¤

04/06/2012
    RE: Question from an Oath Keeper

Hello Benjamin,

I am writing to you as a member of Oath Keepers here in California. I first want to say thank you for all of the work that you have done in helping to expose the criminal cabal (I know all too well of the history of the Committee of 300 and the ancient roots of the Venetian Black Nobility, and their reign of terror must come to an end). I have only just gotten word of the impending mass arrests, and I hope beyond all hope that this is real. Despite the mounting evidence, you will pardon me if I remain skeptical of this, as there has been so much wrong done for such a long period of time, and so much disinformation spread, that I approach this news with cautious optimism. One things for sure: If I see troops on my soil with blue hats, I'm heading the other way. I hope beyond all hope that the information that David Wilcock, 'Drake' and yourself are telling us is true.
    My question to you is this: Throughout China, a terrible genocidal agenda is being perpetrated against the Falun Gong, a sect of Buddhism. They are being systematically kidnapped and taken away to 'gulags' where they are being tortured and killed, organs removed while people are still alive. This is Nazi Germany 2.0, and it must be stopped immediately. I have read conflicting reports about the true nature of the Falun Gong movement, (as an avid practitioner of northern Chinese Kung Fu, I have an understanding of their Qigong practices), but regardless of whether or not it is peaceful or harbors occult qualities, these things must be worked out by its members. The Chinese government has no earthly right to treat its people like this.
    I want to believe that China is in this for the betterment of humanity, (this new financial system, that is), but as long as this persecution continues, I have absolutely no faith in the Chinese government. Couple this with the atrocious human rights violations being perpetrated in Shenzhen, and you can see why I trust the Chinese government about as much as I trust my own government here state-side. My question is: When will this genocide stop? Are plans in the works to free these people and allow them to practice their faith freely, or is the Chinese government intending to keep killing them even after the new financial system goes online? And what will happen in Shenzhen? Will these slave labor factories be revamped? Unless these things happen, how can anyone possibly take China seriously?
    This much is certain: As a man of action, I will become directly involved in helping to heal the wounds of the worlds in the aftermath of all of this, and one of the places where I will be training my sights is on China, with the persecutions being enacted against the Falun Gong as well as the workers in Shenzhen.
    Any information that you can give in regards to these issues would be most appreciated.

To a New Tomorrow...

Billy

Hello Billy,

The Falun Gong movement is financed and run by the US State Department as a psychological warfare front against China. While it is true they teach traditional Qigong practices, they are structured like the freemasons with a pyramid like hierarchy and secrecy at the top. The top people are Khazarian satanists, not Chinese. Anybody in China is free to practice Qigong, martial arts and other traditional practices. It is only when these groups become a foreign political threat to the Chinese government that they are suppressed.
    There is no genocide going on in China right now. The last time mass government murder took place in China was when Committee of 300 agent Mao Tse Tung was in charge. While I do not support everything the Chinese government does, I have personally seen, on many trips to China, that the Chinese now have more freedom than Americans do. The United States has about 30 times more people per capita in concentration camps and jail than China. Put another way, the US, with a population of 300 million has 7.2 million in jail while China, with a population of over 1.3 billion has 1.6 million people in jail. You are living in a fascist dictatorship of the worst kind.
    FYI the Chinese government has agreed that Kung Fu societies in China and around the world will support other martial arts groups like Judo, Karate, Ai Ki Do and Tae Kwan Do to fight to protect the weak and the innocent.
    The United States oath keepers need to take action ASAP to restore the US to its formal moral and economic greatness. Only when they do so will international society take their criticisms of China seriously.

Benjamin Fulford.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 8th April 2012 at 16:42. Reason: three times Benjamin

2. Link to Post #2
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Default Re: All about the Benjamins

Not sure if this has been mentioned here allready but,

the top part of the op was an april fool prank as far as i am aware..

cosmic

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: All about the Benjamins

I had read that Dick got a mechanical heart. Not a donor heart....I think it's very appropriate, giving a cold heart for a cold-hearted man....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th April 2012), davyj0nes (9th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread