+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: (Classified) NORAD satellite Video of Missile Hitting the Pentagon..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default (Classified) NORAD satellite Video of Missile Hitting the Pentagon..!

Found this on Veterans Today article...

Its was uploaded on Sept 1, 2011

But vetted by VT...

The following video shows a cruise type missile hitting the Pentagon. It was taken from a NORAD satellite at great distance. How do we know? We just do.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=c7KDb...layer_embedded

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/04...t-be-silenced/

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member dreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: (Classified) NORAD satellite Video of Missile Hitting the Pentagon..!

I don't know too much about satellites, but I'm fairly sure that was not video from a satellite, it was taken from some plane or something a lot closer, the movement of the cameras perspective gives it away.
    Blessed is he who clearly see's the world for the trees, to attain a birds eye is to turn a blizzard to a breeze.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dreamer For This Post:

Curious77 (27th September 2016), jaybee (10th April 2012), Ontarioguy (8th April 2012), Trail (9th April 2012), uzn (27th September 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: (Classified) NORAD satellite Video of Missile Hitting the Pentagon..!

Quote Posted by dreamer (here)
    I don't know too much about satellites, but I'm fairly sure that was not video from a satellite, it was taken from some plane or something a lot closer, the movement of the cameras perspective gives it away.
    Well then Dreamer, you must know better than Veteran's Today - Gordon Duff's (Intel)..???

If its Ok with you, I'll take Gordon Duff's (Intel) over your opinion, all the same...

Cheers...

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Aren't our satelites capable of zooming in that close? But to tell the truth, it looks like it was taken by someone from a distance near ground level. The whole point is that we've been deceived....

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

avid (9th April 2012), Curious77 (27th September 2016), Ontarioguy (8th April 2012), RMorgan (8th April 2012), write4change (8th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Aren't our satelites capable of zooming in that close? But to tell the truth, it looks like it was taken by someone from a distance near ground level. The whole point is that we've been deceived....
    Hey guys,

I know satellites can zoom in impressively, but I don´t think a satellite can change it´s viewing angle as well.

Cheers,

Raf.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Alan (8th April 2012), Curious77 (27th September 2016), D-Day (9th April 2012), DarMar (8th April 2012), haibane (8th April 2012), jaybee (10th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (9th April 2012), Trail (9th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Whether the video is from a satellite or something else I cannot say. But one thing seems clear: "Something" was watching the Pentagon from high above, and very likely waiting for "something" to happen.... Why else would it be looking?

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

9eagle9 (10th April 2012), avid (9th April 2012), Curious77 (27th September 2016), D-Day (9th April 2012), Debra (8th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (9th April 2012), modwiz (8th April 2012), seko (8th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,976 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Found this on Veterans Today article...

Its was uploaded on Sept 1, 2011

But vetted by VT...

The following video shows a cruise type missile hitting the Pentagon. It was taken from a NORAD satellite at great distance. How do we know? We just do.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=c7KDb...layer_embedded

I'm sorry to say (no, I'm not really ) that this video promoted and 'vetted' by Gordon Duff is an epic FAIL.

The uploader says they had never seen the Pentagon 'missile hit' video before....but it's been around for years.....!!!

here it is from 2007.....if I remember right there is an even older uploading of it but I can't find it.

The thing is...the point of 'impact' is in the wrong place. And so it is a hoax.

Compare the position in the video with this picture

If this video is fake....as it must be, because of the wrong position of 'impact'...

then what does this say about Gordon Duff?

these are his words from the article....'The following video shows a cruise type missile hitting the Pentagon. It was taken from a NORAD satellite at great distance. How do we know? We just do.'

:/

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Atlas (21st September 2016), Braintone47 (9th April 2012), Curious77 (27th September 2016), D-Day (8th April 2012), drneglector (21st September 2016), fractal being (9th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (9th April 2012), mountain_jim (10th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

We all know that the whole thing was an inside job. How do we bring those responsible to pay for their crimes?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Curious77 (27th September 2016), Maia Gabrial (9th April 2012), tonton (8th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

This scam and down right lie was a fantastic way to prove that the general public are truely blind, and if they are not they want to be.i would imagine that the test was a smashing(literary) success.the bosses as i like to say must have been dancing and laughing about it . i dought very much that they expected such good results with collective ignorance and blindness. all the the best with your success bosses .
    it wont be long till we find you...............not all are blind............not all conform...........not all will run.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tonton For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (9th April 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

[QUOTE=jaybee;463671]
    Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    The thing is...the point of 'impact' is in the wrong place. And so it is a hoax.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm not seeing what you're seeing, because I see nothing wrong with the point of impact. What I do see, although it looks almost exactly as I would have imagined, is a missile that seems to be coming in at an inconsistent speed, slowing down and then speeding up... so for that reason I'm sorry to say it could be a hoax, I'm not going to take this and run with it as a "smoking gun", although I would love it if it was....

Personally, I think Rumsfeld's "slip" that it was a missile is more damaging....
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; 8th April 2012 at 21:09.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

avid (9th April 2012), D-Day (8th April 2012), drneglector (21st September 2016), Maia Gabrial (9th April 2012), Referee (10th April 2012), TargeT (8th April 2012), write4change (8th April 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,976 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)
    Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm not seeing what you're seeing, because I see nothing wrong with the point of impact. .

now do you see it?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Atlas (21st September 2016), brenie (10th April 2012), fractal being (9th April 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

It was an AGM' 86D Calcm that hit the pentagon, the more Ironic of all with that whole 9-11 fiasco was the molecular disrupter they used on the WTC towers after flying holographic airplanes into the buildings. They apparently removed the weapon it's self but the beam (because of the funny way our universe works) is still having effects in the ground zero, they can't build nothing there because they can't shut the darn thing off. Ofcourse they also used nuclear charges in the foundation, and thermite along with some other nano-explosive technology to bring those towers down.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 8th April 2012 at 22:17.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Atlas (21st September 2016), Maia Gabrial (9th April 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

considering video quality it could be hand drawn as far as i see
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Quote Posted by DarMar (here)
    considering video quality it could be hand drawn as far as i see
    I haven't even seen the video, but I said in my above post precisely what hit the pentagon.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

25. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

DarMar (9th April 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    Czech Republic Avalon Member haibane's Avatar
    Thanks

According to the radar data released though FOIA there were quite a lot of aircraft in the area at the time of impact, many obviously military, some circling Pentagon even, so I'd say lotta footage was taken, although the one at the OP seems a bit fishy to me.

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,444 times in 21,492 posts

The thing is...the point of 'impact' is in the wrong place.
    Dang - you're right.

That video shows the missile hitting slightly to the left of the center of the side it hit, whereas the damage was done a fair bit to the right of center on that side.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (21st September 2016), D-Day (9th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (9th April 2012), drneglector (21st September 2016), jaybee (10th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (9th April 2012)

29. Link to Post #17
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Jaybee ~

The video you’ve uploaded is certainly not the same one as the current post under discussion. Its fabulous high quality makes it highly suspect to be a disinfo mis-direct and fabricated…… “Seen it all…POS…hah hah…etc” Not, of course, that any agency might be covering its assets.

Referring to other threads about disinfo trolls…. How “convenient” that you have this video at hand. No kidding, kiddo. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...165#post461165

Your diligence is awesome. Yeah.

Protest if you will (and you will) but oddly enough there’s a curious pattern to your posts….. BTW, I've already 'reported' this, my own post, so don't bother.

Kisses,

Selene

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm not seeing what you're seeing, because I see nothing wrong with the point of impact. .

now do you see it?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

avid (9th April 2012), Tommy (9th April 2012)

31. Link to Post #18
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

First, thanks for posting jackovesk ! I always forget to read VT for some reason, even though I know I should

Selene: Thank you! I noticed this too! Glad you pointed it out.

So Jaybee, care to explain this one? I mean, wtf?

UPDATE: I encourage everyone reading this thread to do some research on satellite technology during the past 15-20 years. What they usually (used to do) is to take x amount of pictures\frames per second on a set location, and then it get's processed into a moving picture after download and processing. This is official information I have know and read for a long time because I am researching how to create my own satellite system (for fun and personal interest, nothing serious). I just think it would serve everyone well to read up on this, not only because of this, but for general references
    Last edited by Tommy; 9th April 2012 at 02:03.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

avid (9th April 2012), jackovesk (9th April 2012), Selene (9th April 2012)

33. Link to Post #19
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,444 times in 21,492 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    The video you’ve uploaded is certainly not the same one as the current post under discussion. Its fabulous high quality makes it highly suspect
    True - jaybee's video is higher quality.

But both jackovesk's video in the opening post, and jaybee's video, show a "missile" (blurry white thing) hitting just to the left of the center of that side of the Pentagon, and just to the left of the whitish concrete pad (helicopter pad) that is on the lawn beneath that side of the building, about in the center of that side.

The actual impact was to the right of center and the right of the helicopter pad. Here's a couple more images, showing where the actual impact was:

The yellow crane and the three red trucks (bins?) in the lower left are sitting on the helicopter pad.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (21st September 2016), avid (9th April 2012), drneglector (21st September 2016), jackovesk (9th April 2012), jaybee (10th April 2012), Selene (9th April 2012), Tommy (9th April 2012)

35. Link to Post #20
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Thanks Paul.

Jaybee: Perhaps be more clear next time to avoid confusion, best to reference the source material

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

Atlas (21st September 2016), avid (9th April 2012), jackovesk (9th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast