+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: (Classified) NORAD satellite Video of Missile Hitting the Pentagon..!

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: (Classified) NORAD satellite Video of Missile Hitting the Pentagon..!

Quote Posted by seeingterra (here)
    Thanks Paul.

Jaybee: Perhaps be more clear next time to avoid confusion, best to reference the source material
    In all Honesty seeingterra, its not a matter whether I am wrong or jaybee is right &/or Gordon Duff got it wrong on this occassion..?

The fact remains, that jaybee has been waiting in the wings to discredit anything I have to say...

I posted this in good faith, very early in the morning 'Australian' time...

What I was reading from Gordon Duff (VT Editor) was sound enough for consideration...

The (FACT) remains we all know that a plane 'DID NOT' hit the Pentagon...

1 out of 10 for 'Trolling Points' jaybee, I will stack up my contributions to the Avalonian 'Forum' against yours any second of the day, day of week, week of the year, year in year out, ect, ect, ect..!

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Default Re: (Classified) NORAD satellite Video of Missile Hitting the Pentagon..!

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by seeingterra (here)
    Thanks Paul.

Jaybee: Perhaps be more clear next time to avoid confusion, best to reference the source material
    In all Honesty seeingterra, its not a matter whether I am wrong or jaybee is right &/or Gordon Duff got it wrong on this occassion..?

The fact remains, that jaybee has been waiting in the wings to discredit anything I have to say...

I posted this in good faith, very early in the morning 'Australian' time...

What I was reading from Gordon Duff (VT Editor) was sound enough for consideration...

1 out of 10 for 'Trolling Points' jaybee, I will stack up my contributions to the Avalonian 'Forum' against yours any second of the day, day of week, week of the year, year in year out, ect, ect, ect..!
    When I was "invited" into PA, Bill Ryan's welcome message was about this forum being like a party. And like any real party, we gather around those who are "interesting" and ignore those who aren't. I do have to say that you, jackovesk, have been very interesting. thanks.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Alie For This Post:

jackovesk (9th April 2012)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

regarding the video in your opening post and Duff's declaration...

he did get it wrong....the question is...why did he promote the video as evidence when it wasn't. With his military background you would have thought if he were accusing his own government of High Treason and Mass Murder he would be a bit more careful with his sources and evidence.

Unless, of course, he is just trying to mess with our heads. Which I think he is.

Quote The fact remains, that jaybee has been waiting in the wings to discredit anything I have to say...

how very dramatic....how many threads do you start? How many do I comment on?

Quote 1 out of 10 for 'Trolling Points' jaybee, I will stack up my contributions to the Avalonian 'Forum' against yours any second of the day, day of week, week of the year, year in year out, ect, ect, ect..!

since when did pointing out a hoax video become trolling? You should be thanking me not attacking me

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

fractal being (9th April 2012), mountain_jim (10th April 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Please see the entire presentation from Veteren's Today, which will broaden the view of what Jackovest is presenting. Also, Jackovest, it mentions about Putin recognizing the Bush 9/11 involvement, and I noticed you're presenting us with some Putin info as well. Synchronicity I guess.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

avid (9th April 2012), jackovesk (9th April 2012), modwiz (9th April 2012)

8. Link to Post #25
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

regarding the video in your opening post and Duff's declaration...

he did get it wrong....the question is...why did he promote the video as evidence when it wasn't. With his military background you would have thought if he were accusing his own government of High Treason and Mass Murder he would be a bit more careful with his sources and evidence.

Unless, of course, he is just trying to mess with our heads. Which I think he is.

Quote The fact remains, that jaybee has been waiting in the wings to discredit anything I have to say...

how very dramatic....how many threads do you start? How many do I comment on?

Quote 1 out of 10 for 'Trolling Points' jaybee, I will stack up my contributions to the Avalonian 'Forum' against yours any second of the day, day of week, week of the year, year in year out, ect, ect, ect..!

since when did pointing out a hoax video become trolling? You should be thanking me not attacking me
    Your slight of toungue always comes back to you does'nt it jaybee...

Do you honestly know for a (FACT) that Gordon Duff's statement was...False...

After reading your intial theory, I thought to myself where did you of all people derive that opinion from...???

Then it dawned on me, YOU read the adverse 'Comments' section of the article, didn't you...

If anyone does'nt believe me, go have a look for yourself..!

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/04...t-be-silenced/

Why..? Because of reason's previously stated...

Like I said before...

Can we at least agree on that..???

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Cruise Missile - US Air Force JASSM ER Medley

A video medley provided by the US Air Force on six test flights of the JASSM extended range (ER) cruise missile. Clips show
    the 500nm-range air-to-ground missile hitting a simulated bunker wih 2ft-thick steel-reinforced concrete. Other hits show the
    missile, which could be deployed in the second half of 2013, hitting a shallow-buried bunker and communications vans.

To me the missile flying in the beggining of the above clip looks like what flew into the Pentegon !!!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (21st September 2016), drneglector (22nd September 2016), jackovesk (9th April 2012), modwiz (9th April 2012), Selene (9th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    The video you’ve uploaded is certainly not the same one as the current post under discussion. Its fabulous high quality makes it highly suspect
    True - jaybee's video is higher quality.

But both jackovesk's video in the opening post, and jaybee's video, show a "missile" (blurry white thing) hitting just to the left of the center of that side of the Pentagon, and just to the left of the whitish concrete pad (helicopter pad) that is on the lawn beneath that side of the building, about in the center of that side.

The actual impact was to the right of center and the right of the helicopter pad. .

Thanks Paul.....

I am as sure as I can be that the video clip of the 'missile hit' in the OP comes from the same one that I posted from 2007.

There are other bits of the OP video that I find interesting as well....

While the uploader doesn't specify it clearly...they show a couple of images of what is the 'exit hole' (of whatever the hell it was) but talk about it as if it is the 'entrance hole'.......

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

jackovesk said...
    Quote Do you honestly know for a (FACT) that Gordon Duff's statement was...False...

If he is basing it on the 'missile hit' video, that I have proved to be a hoax, then yes, it must be false....

Quote After reading your intial theory, I thought to myself where did you of all people derive that opinion from...???

Then it dawned on me, YOU read the adverse 'Comments' section of the article, didn't you...
    actually no...I didn't...but I'll go and have a look in a minute.

Quote The (FACT) remains we all know that a plane 'DID NOT' hit the Pentagon...

Can we at least agree on that..???

I don't think that a plane hit the Pentagon. Even though 9/11 is a major brain-ache I spent some time doing intensive research a while back. I do not subscribe to it being an Inside Job, though. But a Cover Up of 'things' that the US government and military did that day broadly as damage limitation and defence. But for political and public relations reasons these 'things' have been kept quiet. And a fully blown Inside Job Conspiracy put in place to help obscure the truth of what really happened.

Regarding the Pentagon.....My current opinion is.....that Flight 77 was taken by remote control over the Atlantic Ocean and shot down, as a defensive measure.
    That maybe a truck load of explosives was driven into the Pentagon by Suicide Islamic terrorists (because nothing was going to get it by air).....and to cover up this embarassing turn of events and to cover up what was done to flight 77... a mock up of an Airliner crash was put in place at the Pentagon.

The truck may have been fired upon by land-based missile defence?

Hence the holes....

(speculation)

Anyway....it is a huge subject.

And mentally exhausting at the best of times.....so that's all for now....

I am perfectly aware that most people on this forum think it was an Inside Job.

And to express any other opinion will be used against me...but I can't help that.

13. Link to Post #29
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Regarding the Pentagon.....My current opinion is.....that Flight 77 was taken by remote control over the Atlantic Ocean and shot down, as a defensive measure.
    That maybe a truck load of explosives was driven into the Pentagon by Suicide Islamic terrorists (because nothing was going to get it by air).....and to cover up this embarassing turn of events and to cover up what was done to flight 77... a mock up of an Airliner crash was put in place at the Pentagon.

Hence the holes....
    Quote That maybe a truck load of explosives was driven into the Pentagon by Suicide Islamic terrorists (because nothing was going to get it by air)

Jaybee, I'll let others pass judgement on this 'Theory' not me...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 9th April 2012 at 16:38.

14. Link to Post #30
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

It looks to me like you got a bit defensive here, jackovesk, in response to a reasonable discussion of the content of a video you posted.

Please don't attack fellow members on the forum. Especially when done in your colorful style, it tends to derail threads.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

15. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    To me the missile flying in the beggining of the above clip looks like what flew into the Pentagon !!!
    Have you seen a reasonable resolution image of what flew into the Pentagon?

I haven't, so I have no way of telling whether any particular plane/missile/... of generally the right size and capabilities is what flew into the Pentagon or not.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

RMorgan (9th April 2012)

17. Link to Post #32
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Jaybee ~

Quote Posted by Jaybee
    If he [Duff] is basing it on the 'missile hit' video, that I have proved to be a hoax, then yes, it must be false....
    You have done nothing of the sort here. Not at all.

Instead, you’ve done the old “bait and switch” disinfo tactic: set up a second straw man (i.e. the video you posted), knock it down as a “hoax” and hope that somehow the reader will mistakenly infer that the original video under discussion here is false as well. And, oh by the way, so is Gordon Duff.

That’s pure, unmitigated trolling at its finest. Textbook. Two votes out of ten here. And if you’d like to increase your score, I can quote other examples from previous posts, or the intelligent reader here can just add up their own troll score.

Regards,

Selene

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Selene For This Post:

19. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Instead, you’ve done the old “bait and switch” disinfo tactic: set up a second straw man (i.e. the video you posted), knock it down as a “hoax” and hope that somehow the reader will mistakenly infer that the original video under discussion here is false as well. And, oh by the way, so is Gordon Duff.
    That's odd . You thanked my post above, in which I agreed with jaybee on what seemed to me like firm technical grounds - both jaybee's video and the Duff video posted by jackovesk in the opening post of this thread show the "missile" (white blurry thing) hitting the Pentagon on the wrong side of the Helicopter pad. So I would have figured that you had read and understood and to some extent at least agreed with that point.

Then right after I chastise jackovesk for attacking jaybee ... you double up on that attack.

Both you and jackovesk may be a bit lucky today ... I have to run off on a personal errand, so can not engage in any more "moderation" of this thread or its participants right now.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Selene (9th April 2012)

21. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Hi, Paul ~

Yes, I did thank you for the additional photos. But if you’ll re-read my post #17 here, you’ll see my comments re a trolling attempt by Jaybee were (I thought) quite pointed at the time. Perhaps I should have been more explicit, but I wanted to avoid appearing too confrontational, per our guidelines.

Also I neglected to point out earlier that the original video from Gordon Duff does not actually show the moment – and therefore location – of the impact. The film seems to stop with the “white streak” just outside of the building, still on its trajectory. Something in the missile does appear to “flare out” just ahead of entering its target, but this could be a property of the missile itself converting from ‘cruise’ to ‘detonate’ mode. (That is, it enters its target already as a fireball, rather than the impact itself causing a subsequent explosion. This would make the weapon’s actual impact much more destructive. The 'scorched earth' shown in the overhead photo is probably evidence for such a 'pre-fireball ignition' since the purported "aircraft" per the "official version" did not actually scrape over the ground before hitting the building, did it?) The video seems to be one frame shy of the final impact – which is not surprising, considering the long history of the letter agencies excising crucial evidence when it does not flatter them. This tape is undoubtedly a clandestine copy of something – but the damning moment in it had already been excised…

Second point: I awoke in the middle of the night last night regretting that I had not been more carefully explanatory of Jaybee’s ‘straw man’ tactics in my post #17 and thought that perhaps I should make a second post to clarify my view.

Voila. When I looked at this thread today, there was the perfect quote awaiting me, claiming to do what had not, in fact, been done. And while I have the greatest respect for Jacovesk’s opinion, I would have made my comments here at any rate.

And with great respect and thanks for your most helpful views, I will stand by mine.

Regards,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 9th April 2012 at 18:41.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Selene For This Post:

23. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    To me the missile flying in the beggining of the above clip looks like what flew into the Pentagon !!!
    Have you seen a reasonable resolution image of what flew into the Pentagon?

I haven't, so I have no way of telling whether any particular plane/missile/... of generally the right size and capabilities is what flew into the Pentagon or not.

I know the photo is inconclusive but it does not look like 757 to me...

If it was a plane with all the cameras around the the Pentagon it should have
    been easy to quash the doubters ...But TPTB probably thought if they could
    get over the initial couple of months without the mainstream quirying it
    they were home and dry, whatever the relatively few truth seekers may say ...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 9th April 2012 at 19:11.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

modwiz (10th April 2012)

25. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Jaybee ~

Quote Posted by Jaybee
    If he [Duff] is basing it on the 'missile hit' video, that I have proved to be a hoax, then yes, it must be false....
    You have done nothing of the sort here. Not at all.

The video that I posted from 2007 is clearly the same video that is used in Duff's video. Although when they go in for the close up it gets blurred.

This is a screen shot taken from the video in the Gordon Duff article...

hear is the screen shot I posted from the 2007 video...showing that the point of impact is in the WRONG place.

note that there are the same numbers on it...0205...maybe the date of the original? Feb 05?....and there's that little white arrow.

I don't know how much clearer I can make the point that I am making.

Gordon Duff said what he said and used the video to back up his claim...but the video is a hoax and shows the wrong 'impact' position.

this is what he said....."The following video shows a cruise type missile hitting the Pentagon. It was taken from a NORAD satellite at great distance. How do we know? We just do."

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/04...t-be-silenced/

Last edited by jaybee; 9th April 2012 at 18:59.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

mountain_jim (10th April 2012), Selene (9th April 2012)

27. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

Check out all the evidence and then decide for yourself: a conspiracy or a very incompetent goevernment?

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...witnesses.html

How the heck did that hijacker manage to fly a plane into the Pentagon?

Did you know that the USA condemns terrorism, fights a war against terrorism (abroad and at home) but harbours terrorists, trains them, funds them ...?

What is a terrorist? Was 9/11 a typical terrorist attack or something else?
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Cidersomerset (9th April 2012), modwiz (10th April 2012)

29. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Ok 19 'Terrorists' ...Hijaked 4 planes with Stanley knives /box cutters.....Flew three into buildings and one down a hole....
    Brought down three plane proof High rise buildings and destroyed the part of the Pentagon where the financial people
    worked thus hiding the trillions of dollars Rumsfedt said was missing the day before.....
    All masterminded from a cave in Afghanistan, while all the US warplanes were conducting wargames against a possible hostile
    threat from her new friend Russia...
    This allowed the TPTB to invade Afghanistan, reopen the opium trade that had been redused underthe taliban and now is
    more productive than ever under NATO protection, and secure the Caspian sea oil pipe line..
    Thus opening the way for the Neo cons to invade Iraq to steel Stargate Tech from the Bagdad museum.
    As they already knew Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction as the UN weapons inspectors told them..
    Also completeing the encirclement of Iran....

Now if any of this was planned by Osama Bin Laden it would make him the most incompetent freedom fighter of
    all time because by attacking the great 'Satan' he destroyed the Muslim world he was fighting for.!!!
    It does not add up from their point of View as Osama said after the attack he knew
    nothing about it....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 9th April 2012 at 20:11.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

modwiz (10th April 2012), sdv (9th April 2012)

31. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

My sincere apologies, JayBee.

The video you introduced is indeed the same footage; I was mistaken. With your kind permission, I will withdraw my comments.

Many thanks for your patience,

Selene

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Selene For This Post:

jaybee (10th April 2012)

33. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

Yep, Cidersomerset, it just does not add up to the 'official story'.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

34. The Following User Says Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Cidersomerset (9th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast