+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pyramids Of Glass Submerged In The Bermuda Triangle

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Pyramids Of Glass Submerged In The Bermuda Triangle

Glass pyramids in Bermuda Triangle. (if hoax mods - plz delete)
    This article is simulcast on Apparently Apparel and Before It's News.com
    Posted by Zach Royer | March 29th, 2012 | Editor in Chief, Apparently Apparel

"These strange underwater pyramid structures at a depth of two thousand meters were identified with the help of a sonar according to oceanographer Dr. Verlag Meyer. Studies of other structures like Yonaguni in modern day Japan have allowed scientists to determine that the two giant pyramids, apparently made of something like a thick glass, are really impressive - each of them is larger than the pyramid of Cheops in Egypt.

When talking about size, this newly re-discovered pyramid is larger in scale than the pyramids of ancient Egypt. On top of the pyramid there are two very large holes, sea water at high speed move through the second hole, and therefore the raging waves roll by forming a giant vortex that makes the waters around this cause a massive surge waves and mist on the sea surface. This new discovery makes scientists wonder if this is having an affect on passing boats and planes and could be the reason for all the mystery surrounding the area.
    Recently American and French scientists as well as other countries that are conducting surveys in areas of the seabed of the Bermuda Triangle, claim to have found a pyramid standing upright on the seabed that has never been discovered. The length of the base of this pyramid reached 300 meters, 200 meters height, and distance from base to the tip of the pyramid is about 100 meters above the sea floor. Preliminary results show this structure to be made of glass or a glass-like (crystal?) material, as it is entirely smooth and partially translucent."
    More
    HTML Code:
    http://www.apparentlyapparel.com/2/post/2012/03/pyramids-of-glass-submerged-in-the-bermuda-triangle.html
    Last edited by Jay; 8th April 2012 at 17:33.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jay For This Post:

Akispc (13th September 2012), alxz (22nd April 2012), Cartomancer (8th April 2012), Chrononaut (13th April 2012), Dawn (10th April 2012), Eram (9th April 2012), kizzey (8th April 2012), Realeyes (8th April 2012), Timreh (2nd May 2012), write4change (8th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Pyramids Of Glass Submerged In The Bermuda Triangle

pyramids signs of our ancestors from out there coming to mars then to earth in the moon, leaving their mark where they have been. pryramids. from atlantis/lemuria.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

alxz (22nd April 2012), Cartomancer (8th April 2012), deridan (9th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hi my friend,

So, where´s the evidence?

If there´s actually a scientific study about this, there must be some scientific evidence as well, at least some sonar generated images.

Cheers,

Raf.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Cartomancer (8th April 2012), MMA_Fan (8th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

The only thing I could find in reference to this subject is this cheesy video from youtube. I'm willing to believe some strange things but this seems a little like the Sunday papers. Glass pyramids at over 6k ft. in depth in the Bermuda triangle?I guess its possible but this video doesn't give the idea very much credibility.

8. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    The only thing I could find in reference to this subject is this cheesy video from youtube. I'm willing to believe some strange things but this seems a little like the Sunday papers. Glass pyramids at over 6k ft. in depth in the Bermuda triangle?I guess its possible but this video doesn't give the idea very much credibility.

Hi my friend,

This is just the video from the link posted on post #1 ( http://www.apparentlyapparel.com/2/p...-triangle.html )

For me, this is all very simple. If it´s a scientific study, show me the scientific data.

If there´s no data, there´s no study. If there´s no study, there are no news.

Cheers,

Raf.

Ps: I did a research about this and literally everything links only to this article. It looks like this is the only source for this info. If it was a genuine scientific research, I´m sure there would be other much more credible websites explaining such "discovery" more accurately.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 8th April 2012 at 18:22.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Cartomancer (8th April 2012), write4change (8th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Well, well, well... may be the "recently" refers back to some Jules Verne's stories?

Quote A Giant Pyramid Under the Bermuda Triangle

Posted on October 17, 2010by achmadyusron
    Recently, some American scientists, France and other countries when conducting surveys in areas of the seabed of the Bermuda Triangle, Atlantic Ocean, find a pyramid standing upright on the seabed that had never known, was under the waves that surge! The length of the base of this pyramid reached 300 meters, 200 meters height, and distance from the tip of the pyramid is about 100 meters above sea level.
    Edit:

Thinking of it, I don't think Jules Verne would put an underwater pyramid summit at 100 meters above sea level... Hahhh! Amateurs!
    Last edited by Hervé; 8th April 2012 at 19:24.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

11. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Here's some more info. Don't know what to make of it. The map of the ocean floor shows a triangular shape, but I don't really see a pyramid shape in it.

http://crisisboom.com/2012/02/01/pyr...muda-triangle/

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

conk (10th April 2012), Realeyes (9th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread