+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Barbara Marciniak Full Audio Books Available

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member createnjoy's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Barbara Marciniak Full Audio Books Available

While these are not new channelings, I believe they are just now available on Youtube and, indeed, they are wonderful. Give yourself plenty of time and enjoy!

Bringers of the Dawn - http://youtu.be/9g5FE3lwSz4
    Earth - http://youtu.be/CX20H3CeMAU

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to createnjoy For This Post:

christian (10th April 2012), Delight (8th April 2012), Earth Angel (9th April 2012), Ernie Nemeth (11th April 2012), lisalu (9th April 2012), MargueriteBee (9th April 2012), Mystique (9th April 2012), Niobe (11th April 2012), Raven (11th April 2012), Realeyes (11th April 2012), Ria (9th April 2012), sandy (9th April 2012), Saracatt (9th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Default Re: Barbara Marciniak Full Audio Books Available

Thank-you for the links, I am onto the second book also it helps that the voice is easy to listen to.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member createnjoy's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree that the voice is good. As well, I liked it that we are cautioned to not take all this perspective hook line and sinker - to use our discernment. Yet it surely resonated for me! Glad you're checking them out!

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

thank you Createnjoy..........I have listened to the Bringers of the Dawn but the Earth one will be great to have now

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I spent a few hours last night listening to some recordings from 1988, other than the fact that she speaks like Elmer Fudd, it was great information. Her humour reminded me a lot of Abraham Hicks .....possibly the same group coming through?? anyway I went to bed feeling very uplifted by the information.

Manifesting what you Want
    1 of 7 parts

What you are not Noticing

7. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

I very much enjoy Barbara's material. These and other (channeled Pleiadian) messages are a huge inspiration and reminder to me.

Right now I heard a very important tidbit, paraphrased:
    Why do you think we want to help you? We are in part responsible for the situation that exists today and we want to heal. Whatever we teach you is not the absolute truth, but it's what we think you to need to hear to take action and grow. If you are not suspicious of us, you are our fool."
    It was mentioned in the "Earth" audio linked to in the OP.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Earth Angel (10th April 2012), karelia (10th April 2012), Kristin (10th April 2012), Realeyes (11th April 2012), RunningDeer (10th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Christian, that quote is SOOOO very important. We must question everything, walk in integrity, and become as solidly responsible as possible. The truth begins within!

From the Heart,
    Wormhole

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

christian (10th April 2012), karelia (10th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,068 times in 989 posts

I thought I would listen to the video since I hadn't heard Barbara Marciniak for at least 20 years. It only took a couple of minutes and I had to turn it off. I tried again and had to turn it off again. There is an energy coming through her that almost makes me sick. It makes the hair stand up all over my body and I start feeling resistant and then angry. When I first read her books many years ago I enjoyed them, then when she came to the town I was living in at the time, Ashland Oregon, I went to her presentation. I tried to sit through the entire presentation but even though it was rather rude I got up after about an hour and left. During her presentation I felt and heard other beings in the room. There was also a strong reptilian presence.

I took it as long as I could then I had to leave. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the entities she is channeling but they obviously do not like me and I don't like them. When I don't like some type of energy I get irritated, resistant and angry. I suppose that's my normal reaction instead of any kind of fear and it's worked well for me when I have run across what I have felt were malevolent or energy sucking entities/energies. I was surprised how strong my discomfort was just now since I haven't listened to or read anything of hers for the last 20 years, but it was instantaneous.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

christian (10th April 2012), Earth Angel (11th April 2012), Kristin (10th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 times in 227 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    I spent a few hours last night listening to some recordings from 1988, other than the fact that she speaks like Elmer Fudd, it was great information. Her humour reminded me a lot of Abraham Hicks .....possibly the same group coming through?? anyway I went to bed feeling very uplifted by the information.

Manifesting what you Want
    1 of 7 parts

What you are not Noticing
    I tried listening to these videos and could not. Her voice was strange and did not resonate with me at this moment. Maybe I will try again later. But on the other hand.... I believe I can listen to the 'Bringers of the Dawn' as it is not her voice. Should be interesting to hear the audio books.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ishta For This Post:

NancyV (10th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote I tried listening to these videos and could not. Her voice was strange and did not resonate with me at this moment. Maybe I will try again later. But on the other hand.... I believe I can listen to the 'Bringers of the Dawn' as it is not her voice. Should be interesting to hear the audio books.
    its funny, my husband had Bringers of the Dawn recorded and used to play it in the car about 2 or 3 years ago......I used to find it very annoying, almost like they were trying to put me to sleep.......last night I found her Elmer Fudd accent (ie: sending out wesume after wesume, and not getting wesults) a bit amusing but I found it much easier to listen to .......I also find Jane Roberts recordings very difficult to handle but the info is fantastic...... can't believe this info was available so many years ago and I didn't get it then!

16. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 times in 227 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    Quote I tried listening to these videos and could not. Her voice was strange and did not resonate with me at this moment. Maybe I will try again later. But on the other hand.... I believe I can listen to the 'Bringers of the Dawn' as it is not her voice. Should be interesting to hear the audio books.
    its funny, my husband had Bringers of the Dawn recorded and used to play it in the car about 2 or 3 years ago......I used to find it very annoying, almost like they were trying to put me to sleep.......last night I found her Elmer Fudd accent (ie: sending out wesume after wesume, and not getting wesults) a bit amusing but I found it much easier to listen to .......I also find Jane Roberts recordings very difficult to handle but the info is fantastic...... can't believe this info was available so many years ago and I didn't get it then!
    LOL How true about the wesume bit. I usually love accents but.... I don't know... guess I have to get use to hers. As for the info.... we are more open minded now than we were then. Now you made me curious about Jane Roberts recordings lol. Can't recall her voice from channeling Seth. *Off to search*
    Last edited by Little Ishta; 10th April 2012 at 21:30.

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote LOL How true about the wesume bit. I usually love accents but.... I don't know... guess I have to get use to hers. As for the info.... we are more open minded now than we were then. Now you made me curious about Jane Roberts recordings lol. Can't recall her voice from channeling Seth. *Off to search*
    Ive heard Barbara Marciniak talk and she doesn't sound like that when she is not channeling......same with Jane Roberts.......her voice is very odd. Esther Hicks sounded a lot stranger in the 80's when she first started to channel Abraham.....now she sound so natural ....... but the info is all wonderful from all of these women, regardless of their funny sounding accents. Bashar too sounds a bit funny but you get used to it. I love channeled info

Oh and I have to agree with you that if i heard this when I was in my 20's I wouldn't have been ready maybe? just have to accept that it happened when it happened and its all good!
    Last edited by Earth Angel; 10th April 2012 at 21:38.

18. Link to Post #13
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

I downloaded all 18 parts on YouTube over 3 years ago. and earths living library. This is indeed not new but still great work from Barbara.
    Wait til you get to the part about we should connect with the Lizzies (reptilians) in order to get back to prime creator.
    Part 3 speaks of magnificent beings spoken of in our bible coming to this planet and played gods.
    I leave it at that.. and come back when you all had a chance to finish it. highly recommended..

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Earth Angel (11th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

listened to part 10 of What are you not Focusing on last night.......after the first parts of course, and it was a meditation.......I wasn't expecting it and had just poured myself a glass of wine but thought, why not, just go with it..........I was amazed as was my husband that we immediately went off somewhere during the meditation, then came back wondering what we had missed, felt like Id been caught not listening in class! anyway I found it very relaxing......thought some might enjoy it

+ Reply to Thread