+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast

Thread: What Alien race are you?

1. Link to Post #1
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 317 posts

Default What Alien race are you?

I really love humanity and all races on this beautiful planet.

It could be interesting to get to know each other and openly talk about the ET race we are, instead of nations.

I don't know what I am, but I seem to talk well and attract reptilians and I can understand their mindset. Maybe it is because I'm empathic and when I understand a mindset, I can install it in my brain or maybe I'm reptilian?

I'm R Negative.

I have also been a Narcissist and cured my self. I was manipulative as my foundation of my personality. Now I feel honesty and being real "works" better and it is waste of time to manipulate and a sign of insecurity.

When I had a huge ego, it was based in not feeling any self-worth what so ever.. When I feel my heart and my self, I feel my self esteem and know I'm worth allot and that makes me humble.

Ego is not the problem. It is only a symptom of lack of connection to the heart/self worth. The cure is to be open, honest and authentic with my feelings.

In many ways I feel I have a very strong and passionate energy and I can't understand why that is not a normal feeling, when I compare myself with most people. They seem extremely weak and not focused, what I think is strange.

I strongly believe everything is possible if someone puts his energy and focus on it and keep going no matter what,
    Last edited by Neptun; 8th April 2012 at 23:49.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

Beren (9th April 2012), Deega (9th April 2012), Eram (9th April 2012), im awake (8th April 2012), Magnus (10th April 2012), TEEDA (13th April 2012), truth4me (9th April 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (8th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,612 times in 1,368 posts

Default Re: What Alien race are you?

For my Self as a sui generis and ancient Being, the question of 'what race are you?' is meaningless to me personally, *and* I have no doubt it will not be meaningless to many others.

When does a Being cease 'belonging' to a certain race or species? What is the definition of 'belong'? As a creator Being, I get to make and unmake my Self in every moment, including identity and physical Being. Where then do the notions of 'race' or species fit in?

I'm far more interested in the Art of any individual in that moment- who are you creating your Self as now? It's fascinating and co-creative, in my world...

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

another bob (8th April 2012), Calz (9th April 2012), Cerridwen (11th April 2012), Debra (11th April 2012), Dorjezigzag (9th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (9th April 2012), gaiagirl (10th April 2012), Holly Lindin (9th April 2012), John Parslow (11th April 2012), jorr lundstrom (9th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (9th April 2012), Neptun (9th April 2012), Ol' Roy (9th April 2012), percival tyro (11th April 2012), PurpleLama (9th April 2012), RunningDeer (10th April 2012), RUSirius (9th April 2012), Star Tsar (8th April 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (8th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,812 times in 390 posts

what in this life or a past one?

Had regression done last year and saw a life where i was just pure energy of love that had to preform duties of just 'being there' to help others that could not see me at all, a reptillian (a really nice one) that lived in harmony with nature amongst my fellow clan, and a statue where the birds kept making fun of the fact I couldn't fly like them...

So ETs - pffft - we can live many different ET experiences and environments.

This is just a personal account of course

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

Hervé (9th April 2012), Holly Lindin (9th April 2012), Neptun (9th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 317 posts

Quote Posted by watchZEITGEISTnow (here)
    what in this life or a past one?

Had regression done last year and saw a life where i was just pure energy of love that had to preform duties of just 'being there' to help others that could not see me at all, a reptillian (a really nice one) that lived in harmony with nature amongst my fellow clan, and a statue where the birds kept making fun of the fact I couldn't fly like them...

So ETs - pffft - we can live many different ET experiences and environments.

This is just a personal account of course
    Was it because you had wings but could not fly with them?

Funny i often see reptilians brag about they have wings. What is it with you guys and your wings? Is it a status thing? I'm just curious.
    Last edited by Neptun; 9th April 2012 at 01:05.

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,592 times in 6,628 posts

aucturian is my race, learned about it last year, loving water and nature and mountains. something about being a cherokee indian, you tend to look at the whole, earth and stars together, the little things that affect us all....
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Amysenthia (10th April 2012), eva08 (11th April 2012), Holly Lindin (9th April 2012), Mike Gorman (9th April 2012), Neptun (9th April 2012), Orion142 (9th April 2012), TEEDA (13th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,882 times in 4,415 posts

I wish I knew.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Avocadess (10th April 2012), Midnight Rambler (9th April 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

As it was stated above, it's not really important where we're from or what we were. I can't fully understand it myself, but the feeling I get is that these questions will be trivial at best as we move along.

Starchild: You are infinite, isn't that enough?!
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who only dream by night

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueGem For This Post:

Holly Lindin (9th April 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,612 times in 1,368 posts

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    I wish I knew.

So tell me, if you *were* going to make your Self, who would that be? Tell me who you would be if you knew, show me who and what that starchild111 - it's that kind of 'Verse, we can do that you see...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

Calz (9th April 2012), jorr lundstrom (9th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,045 times in 10,211 posts

Sirian. (confirmed in multiple ways)
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Neptun (9th April 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,763 times in 394 posts

You prolly wouldnt believe me but im a human!
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

Avocadess (10th April 2012), DoubleHelix (10th April 2012), Fundy Gemini (9th April 2012), RMorgan (9th April 2012), Rogerc (11th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,856 times in 5,530 posts

I as well as all/most human-hybrid aliens incarnated on this planet supposedly have 12 to 22 different races of Extra Terrestrial DNA in the biological system, so its hard to pinpoint which one is dominant. If you must ask which one is of the dominant one for me, I would choose Arcturian. Hope I didnt confuse anyone.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

21. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

eva08 (11th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

The reading from Eternal One said I was Sirian. Perhaps I was at one point, but I am here now. I know very little about my past lives, but I am currently trying to identify the problems and issues that need to be resolved. Problems and issues that were possibly carried on or resurfaced into this lifetime.

Sure, knowing about your other pasts can aid in identifying these issues, but I believe focusing too much on that perspective can create new issues in the current lifetime. I have started to tinker with my own method for dealing with old unresolved issues. It involves remembering the worst times in your life, and experiencing them from every angle, and every perspective. They become quite trivial when your viewpoint changes! I find this method to be helpful in opening up other areas of myself, in effect, creating room for other issues to surface.
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who only dream by night

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,487 times in 1,079 posts

The answer to your question is difficult to pinpoint. We are multidimensional and we are therefore here, there and in multiple places in multiple universes all at once. From what I have been told, there are currently 383 planets from five local universes ascending at this time. Earth is definitely one of those. I have also been told that because of this multi-planet ascension, many people are helping Earth to ascend and they are also helping many of those 383 planets to ascend.....all at once. I was also told that I was recently either from, had been visiting or had been passing through the Scorpius constellation where Antares is located. There is evidently a favored planet in that area.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Avocadess (10th April 2012), eva08 (11th April 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I wish I knew.
    Last edited by minkton; 9th April 2012 at 23:20.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to minkton For This Post:

Rogerc (11th April 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,039 times in 3,786 posts

Plain old boring human being.

if I choose to be an alien will my ratings go up?

Anyone remember when the entertainer formerly known as Prince discarded his name and decided he was a symbol?

28. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,278 times in 1,094 posts

I'm Pleadian but in this incarnation I'm Earthling..........

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,541 times in 832 posts

I have this fascination with Mars. It feels like home to me. From what alien race would that make me?
    Last edited by sdv; 9th April 2012 at 18:08.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,045 times in 10,211 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Plain old boring human being.

if I choose to be an alien will my ratings go up?

Anyone remember when the entertainer formerly known as Prince discarded his name and decided he was a symbol?
    When I read the whole story behind that decision of his, My respect for Prince went up immensely.

Iffin's youse posts that youse an alien, I will thank that post.

Reminding you that Prince is still Badass
    Last edited by Carmody; 9th April 2012 at 18:43.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

31. Link to Post #19
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

I used to assume that I was from “somewhere” before awakening to the realization that I didn’t know where “anywhere” was. This recognition was like the proverbial pebble in the pond, whose ripples continue to reveal that this “not knowing” actually applies to everything.

Imagine, for example, the feeling of being when trying to grasp something. Then imagine the feeling of being when relieved of all such effort. It’s the same with memory. Let it go.

Garbed in an endless array of neural costumery, memory is an organizing principle for consciousness to reflect a sense of enduring individuation in its path towards self-awareness -- racing with the moon on Saturday Night, praising the Lord Sunday Morning.

All conceptual categories are memory-based data retrieval programs fabricated by consciousness to support and maintain a streaming interpretive scheme of personal continuity in the face of incomprehensible chaos (the unknown source of itself), and so navigate the dependently originating objective world as if it were concrete, permanent, substantial, and real.

Memory requires a frame of reference. However, without resort to memory, what reference is there to frame? This is all an engaging bother, ordinary enough in its compounded confusion, but one has to find out for oneself that there is another option.

It’s just what I said: Let it go. See what remains.

32. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,771 times in 462 posts

I am a human!!!! Unusual as that is these days

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Debra (11th April 2012), Eram (9th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast