1. Link to Post #101
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 317 posts

Default Re: What Alien race are you?

another bob,

Only Picasso can answer that.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

another bob (10th April 2012), Debra (11th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    A Snailien caught in a lemniscat caught on film. LOL

http://lolsnaps.com/news/20756/0/
    Good capture!

Yes, sneaky snailiens -- they come for us in the night while we sleep . . .

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Neptun (here)
    another bob,

Only Picasso can answer that.

4. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 times in 202 posts

Mexican, at least treated like one.

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VaughnB For This Post:

another bob (10th April 2012), Debra (11th April 2012), jorr lundstrom (10th April 2012), songsfortheotherkind (10th April 2012)

6. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,516 times in 6,824 posts

What ultimately matters is that I am a soul having a human experience. A cell of God, if you will.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

9eagle9 (10th April 2012), another bob (10th April 2012), Debra (11th April 2012), jorr lundstrom (10th April 2012)

8. Link to Post #105
    Sweden Honored, Retired Member. Jorr passed on 31 May, 2012.
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,109 times in 1,725 posts

Some aliens never learn, do they? LOL

Well there are horses and then there are horses LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqohw...EA75CED609763C

All is well

Jorr 2.0

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

9eagle9 (10th April 2012), Debra (11th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,039 times in 3,786 posts

Then why do you keep trying to make me feel better when my vibrational level is my responsiblity?

For that matter how did you come to the conclusion I felt badly?

Or should I more correctly say, why did you impose the condition of feeling badly on me?

And if you desire that I feel better why would you impose that feeling on me?

Is it because aliens don't understand conditions? And that the idea of being an alien is just that because its continously negated by what appears to be just more human programs and behaviors. ?

Perhaps my intial question, what is the expression of an alien should be addressed so that all those conditions can be kept out of the way.

9eagle9,
    As you can see there is nothing I can say or do to make you feel better. Not even a cheesy and corny teddy bear love joke to uplift your mood worked.

You are responsible for your own raising of vibration. No one can do it for you.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Is that in any way appreciably different than a soul having an alien existence?

Quote Posted by StarSeed (here)
    What ultimately matters is that I am a soul having a human experience. A cell of God, if you will.

11. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,516 times in 6,824 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)

Is that in any way appreciably different than a soul having an alien existence?
    Good question. Maybe it depends on your viewpoint.

I feel that I am an alien... Here on Earth!
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Debra (11th April 2012), jorr lundstrom (10th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

AH....well that is the most honest answer I have recieved so far.

It is dependant on one's perception and feelings.

Not neccessarily demonstrable off planet or non human expression.

This is what everyone gets so fraught about..an idea?

14. Link to Post #109
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,612 times in 1,368 posts

songsfortheotherkind,

I have seen many people are infested with some dark shadow energy parasite from another dimension that influences peoples minds and feed of their frustration or negative energy. I have experienced they jumped on me and attacked me, if I helped other people close the weak spots they had, where the parasite had attached themselves, I would experience half sleep/awake and be paralyzed at night and feel them around me or flying around or I would wrestle with them.

I was not scared of them.

It does not happen any more.

The key is to raise the vibration. They can only feed off people with low vibration.

Is that the virus?
    I can only tell you how it is for me from the universe I inhabit as a sui generis Being.

The virus is not from another dimension, nor are the expressions of it- it's been quarantined here for eons, the issue is purely local; the makers never had the power to take it anywhere else, they still don't. The universe beyond this localised event is far more together than the energies here would like it to be known.

The virus, like all things, is both master and mirror- it's a servant that brings all the dross to the surface and reveals what's there, which is the purpose of every intimate relationship, even the ones that look like nuclear explosions because sometimes we don't like to see what we're being shown.

You have figured out that it's a reflection. I went through the wrestling phase and while that's effective to a degree the *real* power lies in the Obi-Wan trick of holding one's lightsabre to one's chest and letting it swing away, knowing that there's something far bigger to be accessed. I'm at that place now, embracing the virus within me with open arms and heart, not refusing its lessons about me and what I believe inside on many levels, embrace the shadow in me in as powerful a way I can manifest it. I am living in expansion, and breathe into more expansion, bring in the willingness in every moment.

It absolutely feeds and stalks those whose vibrations are low, because that is its domain. If you travel out beyond the quarantine zone you know that the universe, the multiverse, does not operate on the parameters of the virus, it is absolute sui generis- I've written about this around here on the forum in other places, that personally I disregard any message that comes from sources describing themselves in any way as hierarchical. Hierarchies are the product of the virus and I have zero interest in them, there are so many better visions and ways of Being. Saying so openly upsets those whose personal parameters require hierarchies and control mechanisms, because they generally cannot tell the difference between a sui generis, unloaded singularity expression and an attempt to control their world. I've made the personal decision to cease dealing with triggered individuals who cannot hold themselves in their sui generis- there are worlds of difference between interacting with an individual who only knows how to go into attack mode, and one who can view the virus machinations within them from a distance and engage in mutual virus hacking in the moment. I'm only interested in the latter, those who understand that all the expressions currently dominant in this culture are virus based and who are focused on shifting that.

It interests me, the issues that come to the surface with 'other'- personally I do not use the 'alien' word, nor am I interested in race, species etc- in a sui generis universe there are only unique Beings, singularities within the All, expressing their unique signal and frequency. It's a perspective that drives many bonkers with contradiction, triggering all the virus inspired categorisations. I've written about it in other threads I've started, if you're curious, both my perspective and my observations. I have come to equate the attacks as the same as those who would use the derogatory arguments about my intelligence, insisting that because I can use bigger words than they, can hold more concepts in my mental space than they, can move faster intellectually and conceptually than they, then I obviously must be considering my Self superior to them, I must be arrogant and be harbouring snide ill will towards them. I discovered that no amount of sincere and openhearted explanation would satisfy them- the only thing that is acceptable is to drop all my sui generis, bleed away my power and become like them, walk and talk and move and cease thinking, just like them. They're simply agents for the virus to me these days, so I choose not to go there- it's a trap. There is no comforting those who have an utterly distorted sense of things, because the only thing that brings comfort is to reflect an utter distortion back to them. I went down that road for years, I'm not interested in that any more. I do not ascribe to the notion that anyone is here to 'save' any from themselves, I do not base my life on the goal of global ascension, I don't look for it.

You write elsewhere of unconditional love. I've written about that somewhere else- it's not a concept I understand. I get sui generis, which is a different thing- is this what you are referring to when you describe unconditional love? If you'd like to have that conversation I'd be happy to continue it, just not in this thread.

I also use homo sapiens to generically describe the physical avatar type, and humanity to describe the collective expression of the dominant paradigm virus creation.

There are actually no 'pure' homo sapiens anymore- they were destroyed in the early iterations. Now everything is simply degree of hybridisation...
    Last edited by songsfortheotherkind; 10th April 2012 at 22:06.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

another bob (11th April 2012), Cerridwen (11th April 2012), Debra (11th April 2012), jorr lundstrom (11th April 2012), Neptun (10th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #110
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by StarSeed (here)
    Good question. Maybe it depends on your viewpoint.

I feel that I am an alien... Here on Earth!
    *grins at you*

What is the difference between feeling and knowing? I feel, I know and I have had enough experiences, past and current, to align with that feeling and knowing; however, am I the creation or the creator? Am I remembering, or actually creating in the moment, or am I drawing the future into the moment? Or am I creation, creator and cauldron, and doing all things- remembering, creating and drawing in, all at once?

Which universe would you like to have? I know the one I'm personally bringing into Being. Does my declaration of knowing change anything? Am I concerned about that? :D

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

another bob (11th April 2012), Debra (11th April 2012), jorr lundstrom (11th April 2012), Wind (11th April 2012)

18. Link to Post #111
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 317 posts

songsfortheotherkind,

Those that attack what they do not understand or wish to understand, do it because of fear. They defend the close mindedness with ridicule and don't want to change their minds. They fear of being a weirdo others will ridicule, because they are different from the rest of society, so many people pretend to be normal to fit in with the rest of the so called normal.

It is like Plato's cave:

Reality is what we see, hear and agree on. When people have different realities they argue and yet they can be open to a reality very different than what is considered normal, but they will often keep it to themselves, to avoid conflicts(arguing about reality).

This is Bashar that is an ET communicating via a human:

Many of those with a closed mind will use their so called logic like, if ETs are real, they would have landed in one of the major cities and since it has not happened, they are not real and those claiming ETs are real, will be ridiculed.

Unconditional love is what everything is.
    Last edited by Neptun; 10th April 2012 at 22:37.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

another bob (11th April 2012), Cerridwen (11th April 2012), Debra (11th April 2012), Eram (10th April 2012), jorr lundstrom (11th April 2012), songsfortheotherkind (10th April 2012), Wind (11th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

and there's those who know programs when they see them.

21. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

I AM A SPACE BANANA.
    -----------------------------------------------
    "Out of the silent planet... out of the silent planet we are...."
    Personal Art Gallery
    Facebook Page for Daily Sketches

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mind-scape For This Post:

another bob (11th April 2012), DarMar (11th April 2012), jorr lundstrom (11th April 2012), songsfortheotherkind (11th April 2012)

23. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,044 times in 10,211 posts

Still one of the best ever:

http://xkcd.com/266/
    Last edited by Carmody; 11th April 2012 at 01:23.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

another bob (11th April 2012), Cerridwen (11th April 2012), Hervé (11th April 2012), jorr lundstrom (11th April 2012), mind-scape (11th April 2012), Rantaak (11th April 2012), Rogerc (11th April 2012), songsfortheotherkind (11th April 2012)

25. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    I have this fascination with Mars. It feels like home to me. From what alien race would that make me?
    Martian?..

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Rogerc For This Post:

27. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mind-scape (here)
    I AM A SPACE BANANA.

28. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Exactly, Another Bob!

Now BEHOLD. THE MAJESTIC SPACE BANANA.

EDIT:
    ...ahaha...
    Ok, so it only appears to us sometimes.
    Last edited by mind-scape; 11th April 2012 at 13:48.
    -----------------------------------------------
    "Out of the silent planet... out of the silent planet we are...."
    Personal Art Gallery
    Facebook Page for Daily Sketches

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mind-scape For This Post:

another bob (11th April 2012), songsfortheotherkind (11th April 2012)

30. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mind-scape (here)
    Exactly, Another Bob!

Now BEHOLD. THE MAJESTIC SPACE BANANA.

31. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member StarDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 times in 472 posts

The answer is available if you are willing to ask. Eternal_One is offering free readings. All you have to do is ask politely. Click on the following thread to read more…

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...anetary-Origin

As for myself, thanks to Eternal_One for the final confirmation; however, I originate from Sirius B - A social collective of etheric beings. The "clues" had been provided to me over the years from asking and it took some time to put the pieces together. But once I did, it resonated very strongly. Of course, this is primarily trivial from my perspective. What is of major importance is being here NOW and helping with the ascension process for the planet and all its inhabitants.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to StarDust For This Post:

Eram (11th April 2012)

33. Link to Post #120
    Deactivated
    Thanks

This is Bashar that is an ET communicating via a human:
    I am not intending to inhabit the future realm of which he speaks, because he's speaking to those paradigms that are still caught in the virus. I'm aiming for the frequency that does not contain the virus, because I've experienced it and know it: with the nature of the multiverse and its Prussian doll arrangement, it is familiar to me that it's possible for certain Beings to move between worlds while others are held in their own domains by their own signals. I have no issue whatsoever with the multiple perspectives of multiple realities- I just have no interest in being a part of the future this individual is talking about. I'm up for sui generis and do no harm; I'm interested in the frequency and individuals that hold that frequency as their base line. The idea of another iteration is simply intolerable, and fortunately it's not my path: I know that the homo sapiens that are distilling themselves into their own evolutionary path will have a long, looooooooooong row to hoe.

Quote Many of those with a closed mind will use their so called logic like, if ETs are real, they would have landed in one of the major cities and since it has not happened, they are not real and those claiming ETs are real, will be ridiculed.
    As I've said elsewhere, homo sapiens have issues with those within their own physical range that manifest different parameters of skin color, weight, comprehension, ability, 'race'- sure, let's all land in a major city, what a fantastic idea!! Now, let's watch the nuclear and biochemical weapons fly!! As Homer Simpson would say, d'oh! And really, as if it hasn't been tried before. It didn't go well *then* either. Some of the responses to our discussion here have indicated some of the same biases and prejudices as have existed for eons towards anything not understood or threatening to the paradigm. I'm neither surprised or bothered by it any more.

Quote Unconditional love is what everything is.
    *shakes head* This is meaningless to me. Is it possible to discover a mutually understandable platform?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast