+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rafael Palacios interviews Henry Deacon

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Rafael Palacios interviews Henry Deacon

With the lack of new witnesses and the crackdown with those who may, its worth
    looking at those who have again...Bill and Kerry both thought very highly of Arthur and I
    listened to this interview earlier to find some D3 info for another thread .But as I listened
    I realised more at what he was trying to say....Near the end he talks about the web
    and he said something that hit a accord with me, that in the near future we will not
    need equipment to comunicate with each other.....It just ties in the the Ion material
    for me !!...But its a good little interview well worth another listen imho ...Steve

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th April 2014 at 10:19.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Calz (9th April 2012), DNA (9th April 2012), Ecnal61 (9th April 2012), Operator (9th April 2012), Realeyes (9th April 2012), Ria (9th April 2012), spiritguide (9th April 2012), StephenW11UK (9th April 2012), unearth9 (10th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Rafael Palacios interviews Henry Deacon

Hi cider,yeah its an old interview but still with a lot of relevant points.the part at the end when H D says we wont need the internet to communicate ties in to ascension/super wave theory. henry/arthur seems to have gone off the radar lately..any ideas where he is or what he is doing now?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ecnal61 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (9th April 2012), Realeyes (9th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Hi mate I think he has been reeled in by his 'employers' his attempts of disclosure obviously hit some nerves and he was brought
    back into the fold ?? I'm not sure if he is mind controlled like Dan Burish seems to be , but has been intimidated to keep quite ...

Arthur Showing his special passport...

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th April 2014 at 10:23.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ecnal61 (9th April 2012), Realeyes (9th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th April 2014 at 10:24.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ecnal61 (9th April 2012), unearth9 (10th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Arthur showing his official brown government passport, he mentions he is living off his disability pension,
    which would leave him open financially ( speculation ).....

Normal US passport....

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th April 2014 at 10:23.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-28th-Oct-2011...

in post 30 on the attached thread Bill talks about his contact with Andrew Basiago and confirms his belief in Arthurs statements...
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Re: DARPA & CIA Jump Room To Mars......Andrew Basiago 28th Oct 2011...

Quote Quote Posted by Corncrake (here)
    I have heard several interviews with Andrew Basiago and I want to believe him very much. I know Kerry and Bill were at one time keen to interview him too. Although the information is really out there he sounds plausible and a nice guy but that is obviously not enough! I desperately want someone else to speak out and corroborate what he has said. There are some whistleblowers I believe and others I have doubts about and an awful lot of it is to do with how they present their information - when there is ego involved I feel myself backing off. If this information is true it is mind blowing.

Bill Ryans post.....

I first spoke with Andy Basiago quite some time before anyone else did -- way back in February 2007. He and I talked for four hours on the phone, off-record and unrecorded.

His recall of the teleportation experiments in his childhood was detailed and fascinating. He certainly believed everything he shared, and I believed that his story, as he told it then, was very real.

He only had the experience of remembering that he had been to Mars quite some time after that conversation. This timeline of his progressive recall is missing from almost all of his subsequent public accounts.

Kerry and I both feel strongly that he entirely believes everything he states, and is not a knowing fraud. He is courageous, intelligent, articulate and sincere. But neither of us believes he went to Mars. It's highly likely, in the opinion of us both, that these are screen memories that are designed and intended to discredit his original very important and legitimate testimony about teleportation on Planet Earth.

Meanwhile, Henry Deacon's testimony is certainly 100% authentic. Kerry and I spoke with Henry for literally hundreds of hours (and so has David Wilcock). The 'jumprooms' are very real.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th April 2012 at 01:31.

+ Reply to Thread