+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Russian Scientists crack crop circle code. Conscious shift impending

1. Link to Post #21
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Default Re: Russian Scientists crack crop circle code. Conscious shift impending

Quote Posted by goinghome2012 (here)
    Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    Drunvalo sure is a funny guy. All those carpetbaggers are funny.

He cant even stop himself from laughing when he states some of

the most absurd things. Wot a joke. ROFLOL

https://youtube.com/watch?v=17hEcSsv57g

All is well

Jorr 2.0
    are you being paid to type this against Drunvalo? you all now his experiences and contacts with the Natives, come on either you are in denial or being paid

I actually like Drunvalo. A great entertainer, almost the
    same class as the late George Carlin. LOL
    Who do you think would pay me for writing anything
    against him? And why?

All is well

Jorr 2.0

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

frances (9th April 2012), NancyV (10th April 2012), seko (11th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Wink Re: Russian Scientists crack crop circle code. Conscious shift impending

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Pour moi, il est extrêmement difficile de croire que ce soit un homme ou une féminine est la réponse?

Nous savons tous que les chefs masculins ont foiré ce monde au-delà de la croyance ...

Ensuite, vous n'avez qu'à regarder les Femmes Leaders comme Hillary Clinton, Margaret Thatcher, Angela Merkel, Julia Gillard, Helen Clark, Condelleza Rice, Janet Reno, Janet Napolitano, pour n'en nommer que quelques-uns ...

Autant que je respecte et vous admire Lilou Mace, je ne crois pas un mot de ce que Drunvalo Melchizedek a à dire ...

J'ai été opérant dans et hors de la dimension 4 et 5 pendant un certain temps et je peux honnêtement dire que si et quand? tout type d'événement survient par la suite?

Il sera le Collectif qui prévaut ...
    Jacovestl, I am French speaking and this google translation is very hard to understand. For English speaking that are not aware of it, automatic translations do not take into account genders most of the time, or not the correct gender, do not take into account idioms which are numerous in any language, and do not take into account the complex grammatical structure of French.

So please, to be understood, eiither give us the English text as a reference with the translation. Thanks

Edit:

Thank you Billjy, I had not seen your English posting of the text. Now I can follow.

I wondered what the thankers where thanking.... lol
    Last edited by Flash; 9th April 2012 at 20:54.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Billy (10th April 2012), frances (10th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Default Re: Russian Scientists crack crop circle code. Conscious shift impending

OoOh a new Drunvalo interview! I'll be hanging out with this guy for a week in May. Looking forward to it :-) Thanks for posting

I may comment further on this after watching the video.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Frances do not worry about a thing, your vibrational levels are already very high for being on board this trip..

Everyone blast this out and dance around the living room !!

As David would say we are all infinate conciousness experiancing the 'Physical'..
    The greater part of us is non-physical !!!!
    Oh I love BOBBY, thanks Cidersomerset for posting one of Bobby's great songs.
    I am not sure if you PEOPLE had the chance to watch the 2 hour long video by Thrive Movemement, but some of the crop circles are WOW absolutely amazing. No human could ever create such beauty. Well, some of them had the Torus and Vector Equilibrium theme in them and I think that people should pay attention when new crop circles crop up around the world. There are definitely messages in them but we can almost never be sure 100% what story they tell.

WHat can we do if we knew that a major cataclysm was going to occur in the next week or so? We would not be able to prepare for the event on such short notice but at least we can live our lives to the fullest for that one last week on Earth.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Billy (10th April 2012), Cidersomerset (10th April 2012), frances (10th April 2012), NancyV (10th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

I dont think there is one person on this planet that dislikes Drunvalo Melchizedek, seriously, even if one tried it would be impossible to hate this guy. He is truly such an incredibly compassionate soul, he wants good things to happen to everyone even to Kissinger. If Jesus Christ or Buddha existed and were great persons walking on this planet, and if both of them reincarnated on Earth on a regular basis like the rest of us, then I would assume that Jesus or Buddha would be in Drunvalo today. I dont agree with everything Drunvalo is saying but holy cow, he is a great person worth listening to his messages.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Billy (10th April 2012), frances (10th April 2012), gooty64 (4th October 2012), Rantaak (10th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member silvervioletrubie's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to see an extensive catalog of crop circle symbols and their supposed meanings. I like to think that if I was looking at an alphabet from another "place", I would see it for what it was and figure it out. Mmmmmm.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to silvervioletrubie For This Post:

Billy (10th April 2012), Eram (12th April 2012), frances (10th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

I thought crop circle codes were already somewhat decoded, otherwise, how did the spanish experts interpreted the 2002 famous crop formation ? " Beaware the bearers of false gifts and broken promises.. much pain, but still time.. believe there is still good out there.. we oppose the deceivers, the conduit is closing.."

I have watched Pane Andov's talk from the last 'Nexus conference' and his very interesting lecture and personal story is very worth listening to. he speaks a lot about the crop circles and what he knows about them from his ET contacts, as well as what can be expected in the next year or two. Andov is originally from Macedonia.

http://www.cmn.tv/videos/pane-andov-...usness-rising/

within his lecture he shows this short clip that possibly demonstrate how a crop circle is done (1996, Oliver castle)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CMWG2JBM4lg
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 10th April 2012 at 10:35.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Billy (10th April 2012), frances (10th April 2012), jorr lundstrom (11th April 2012), Maria Stade (11th April 2012), RunningDeer (11th April 2012), silvervioletrubie (12th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Greetings All,
    I do enjoy this debate.
    It is about the power we have as a specie and the choices we make.
    I hold to the knowing/belief that we are eternal spiritual beings in human body.
    As such I can respect any experience we/you/I chose to go trough. I am confident there is ascension path and doom path. Those who are in fear and control may go the doom and hardship path.

This is a virtual game, pick your experience and have a trip. It was not meant to be pleasant ride, but certainly educating ride.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Thanks you Billyji
    Please change the name of this thread to:
    Polar shift, female empowerment, ascension, emotional healing
    It is so much beyond the fear. Hope you can hear and connect to it.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

19. Link to Post #30
    Retired
    Thanks

Originally posted by Pathwalker:

Quote " I am confident there is ascension path and doom path. Those who are in fear and control may go the doom and hardship path."
    How about those who are naturaly good hearted and caring beings that live in fear becaus of 'not knowing', are they doomed? and if so, what are your own thoughts about it, Pathwalker ?
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 10th April 2012 at 10:31.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Billy (10th April 2012), frances (10th April 2012), PathWalker (10th April 2012), seko (11th April 2012)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Originally posted by Pathwalker:

Quote " I am confident there is ascension path and doom path. Those who are in fear and control may go the doom and hardship path."
    How about those who are naturaly good hearted and caring beings that live in fear becaus of 'not knowing', are they doomed? and if so, what are your own thoughts about it, Pathwalker ?
    Thanks you Limor, as ever excellent comment to the point (the female way).

The ascension opportunity is given to the soul, the soul is much more advanced then our ego. The ego is about survival and fear.
    In my belief (following the: Law of one - Ra Material) when we get to the time, each person that is 51% in service to other is graduating.

The measurement is on spiritual soul level, the violet light emanating from the crown chakra.
    Never the less each of us is sovereign to refuse graduation. There is no judgment in graduation or not. It is a soul journey choice.
    Eventually we are all one and have our own drama games (with other souls as well).
    The virtual game is infinite, back and forward in time. The drama games are infinite and as respected.

Processing fear will make it easier to transit. Drunvalo gave the metaphor of baby delivery process. When the mom is relaxed and joyous there is less pain and less trauma on the child and the mom. I like this metaphor.
    BTW I attended his seminar in Sedona this Feb 2012. It worked me out to new levels. And my heart is open (even being in male body). Yours too.

I wish you to view the video to full length. It is so empowering. While this thread is so much about fear. Get to your heart and you get connected.

I stress again please see the whole video to the end.

Happy פסח
    Joy and happiness
    PathWalker

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Billy (10th April 2012), frances (10th April 2012), Limor Wolf (10th April 2012), modwiz (10th April 2012), Rainbowbrite (27th April 2012), Reinhard (11th April 2012), Wind (10th April 2012)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    Thanks you Billyji
    Please change the name of this thread to:
    Polar shift, female empowerment, ascension, emotional healing
    It is so much beyond the fear. Hope you can hear and connect to it.
    Thank you Pathwalker, I think those two lovely Russian Scientists should remain in the title for all the work they have done. They deserve the credit, I would say with no budget, They are a scream. They have scientific knowledge and spiritual wisdom to share with innocent humour in their style. Although i am not sure if they realize that timelines have changed,

But i may change the title a little.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

frances (10th April 2012), gooty64 (4th October 2012), PathWalker (10th April 2012), Reinhard (11th April 2012)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Relative to the discussion of feminine and masculine energies, I offer this post I made when I first joined, back when 'Charles' was such a hot topic...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...308#post123308

In Unity and Peace

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

At my request the Mods have changed the title from Pole shift impending to Conscious shift impending.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

PathWalker (10th April 2012)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Thanks you again for this thread,

I wish to to put more emphasis on the video from Drunvalo in the first post
    Maybe it deserves extra thread for its own.
    It is much more then the pole shift and crop circles.
    It is about ascending to the next dimension, the return of the divine feminine.
    Hope beauty and more past the first 10min.

Joy and happiness
    PathWalker

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Billy (10th April 2012), gooty64 (4th October 2012)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maria Stade (here)
    Jacko English please !
    I have said it before and I say it again Melchisedek are SIONISTS for those not aware of this should DIG DEEPER !
    Do not trust this man some is true some is twisted and some is false.
    Ask your self what the goal of his statement is.
    I would say the goal of Drunvalo is to assist souls to go within,

Also personally, I have no enemies

Peace

Peace

32. Link to Post #37
    Retired
    Thanks

Quote Originally posted by Pathwalker: "I wish you to view the video to full length. It is so empowering. While this thread is so much about fear. Get to your heart and you get connected.

I stress again please see the whole video to the end."
    Thank you Pathwalker, I will try and view the video.
    As it usually is with synchronicities , I have watched three of the previous Lilou and Drunvalo's interview's made in Sedona just two days ago. I have got Bob Frissel's book- "Merkaba", based on Drunvalos Malcitzedek in my library.

P.S

It will be most interesting to hear more about your Sedona seminar experiences this last February

33. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

this is the one of the more important threads, if they did crack the code for reading crop circles, impending changes coming on a global scale, we should pay attention, with all things that ET could be doing, they send a message in a hidden way for those who can understand it.. it must be mega important that we know what they are saying.....
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

gooty64 (4th October 2012)

35. Link to Post #39
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Quote Posted by Maria Stade (here)
    Jacko English please !
    I have said it before and I say it again Melchisedek are SIONISTS for those not aware of this should DIG DEEPER !
    Do not trust this man some is true some is twisted and some is false.
    Ask your self what the goal of his statement is.
    I would say the goal of Drunvalo is to assist souls to go within,

Also personally, I have no enemies

Peace
    I have no enemies I just stating facts people are their own enemies.
    I have been listening to Drunvalo for many years and lookt at the information he is giving, and it is mixed.
    I dont know what he is doing with people he is meeting and what his goal is with what he is doing.

He is super narssisistic and I just have a funny moment when he entertain the importens of him self.. LOL

There is different ways to run energy and as I said ... I wouldnt trust him....

Yes all shall go with in and find the center of self ... he cant do that for you... only you can... only you know you.
    He has same status as Little fraud mother in my world.. but hey.... the universe have it own way of doing things so dont worrie about it.
    Even the archons have their purpose ... there is nothing to fear all is as it should be.
    The great happening is happening as Im writing.... everything is changing all the time.
    The planet have given you all that you have !
    What do you give in return ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be the change you wish to see.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Reinhard (11th April 2012)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

The important part is about ascension. It is so much beyond fear.
    Earth change and pole shift are catalysts.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Wind (11th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast