+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Russian Scientists crack crop circle code. Conscious shift impending

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Default Re: Russian Scientists crack crop circle code. Conscious shift impending

For what its worth my intuition has never trusted Drunvalo, I dont think hes misinformed I feel he lies.

Hope I am not wrong!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (11th April 2012), Maria Stade (11th April 2012), Rogerc (11th April 2012), Unified Serenity (27th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Default Re: Russian Scientists crack crop circle code. Conscious shift impending

well telling everyone that the ascension is near and that he can teach you his method to be centered in your heart,but then he never reveal in these video his technique and he only reveal it to people willing to pay a lot of money,that's pretty self explanatory
    if ascension is so close ,why?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to G.Deluca For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (11th April 2012), Maria Stade (11th April 2012), Unified Serenity (27th April 2012), UnrealDreams (24th April 2012), WHOMADEGOD (11th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Take pity on us poor Aussies, all Julia needs is a new dressmaker, kilo of botox in the lips, 300psi corset and Michelle watch out !!!

Songy if you think I'm sexist check the video of the meeting with Obama - cringe
    Last edited by Rogerc; 11th April 2012 at 10:51.

6. Link to Post #44
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Quote Posted by WHOMADEGOD (here)
    For what its worth my intuition has never trusted Drunvalo, I dont think hes misinformed I feel he lies.

Hope I am not wrong!
    You have a good intuition ... trust that.

Yes he is lying with purpose.
    He is well educated in all ways and scilled as a talker and preformer.

He was pulling a storry a cuple a years ago about a secret place in Finland "the bock saga"
    He had it on his web page how he had visited the place.
    The place dose not exist and the man claming to have found it was so convising it existed so they even dug up the place with machins.
    He was delussional and in the habit of smoking pots all the time, and finaly he got convinced that there was a treassur under a stone.
    Drunvalo did go out and clame that he hade been there and seen the artifacts... It wouldnt suprice me if he have never even been to Finland.
    And he clames that he have meet shamans and been here and there why didnt he film that, all the secret places he have been in and the rituals.
    If he is visiting native tribes they should hide all secret items.
    The planet have given you all that you have !
    What do you give in return ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be the change you wish to see.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Rogerc (11th April 2012), Unified Serenity (27th April 2012), WHOMADEGOD (11th April 2012)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by G.Deluca (here)
    well telling everyone that the ascension is near and that he can teach you his method to be centered in your heart,but then he never reveal in these video his technique and he only reveal it to people willing to pay a lot of money,that's pretty self explanatory
    LOL its simple give him your money and he give you ... what ??

There are gatherings all over the world and often they are free or not expensive.. those that work for the best of humanity is do it out of compassion and love for all that is. Not for money.

When fraud mother was coming to Sweden people was charged about 800 dollar to plant the holy crystal...that the ansestors had been keeping untill that day.. LOL well she was funny and cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Rogerc (19th April 2012), UnrealDreams (24th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #46
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Very good point you made, Please view again the video.
    Females do not need any training they have it. Males (me included) need to go through protocols (he explained that too). You can buy the book for 15$ or download the meditation from a torrent site. It is not a big deal.
    More then that getting to the heart is technique that was learned from the indigenous tribes. He did not invent it.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

WHOMADEGOD (11th April 2012)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maria Stade (here)
    LOL its simple give him your money and he give you ... what ??

There are gatherings all over the world and often they are free or not expensive.. those that work for the best of humanity is do it out of compassion and love for all that is. Not for money.

When fraud mother was coming to Sweden people was charged about 800 dollar to plant the holy crystal...that the ansestors had been keeping untill that day.. LOL well she was funny and cute
    Wow Maria,

This Drunvalo guy really bother you, there is something with him or his information that upset you dramatically. I would have check that.

The information he is bringing is nothing new, mostly coming from native indigenous tribes all over the globe.
    If you check this information it is old (decades) and pervasive all over and did not originate from him. So something about ascending is really painful to you.
    Why?
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    So something about ascending is really painful to you.
    Why?
    No LOL there is nothing about ascending that is painful... that is your idea .. get rid of that idea and just do IT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Rogerc (11th April 2012), Unified Serenity (27th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Why?
    No LOL there is nothing about ascending that is painful... that is your idea .. get rid of that idea and just do IT.
    Thanks for the confirmation. I am ready my Merkaba is turned on and humming.
    Just waiting for the best wave to catch (for the last 13k years).

16. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Why?
    You know there is nothing to wait for.
    Ascending is like when Luke is trying to lift the ship.

Do or do not ... There is no trying.

The heart is puping in your body you breath.. all is very automatic... you dont have to do anyting.
    The same with merkaba it works by it self and to try to be tecnikal is just to make it verry dificult for self.
    There is nothing to think about ... just go with it.
    Grounding is the most important to do or learn so that there is good connection with the body.
    What ever happens there are lots of people here to give good advise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

MacStar (11th April 2012)

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Why?
    You know there is nothing to wait for.
    Ascending is like when Luke is trying to lift the ship.

Do or do not ... There is no trying.

The heart is puping in your body you breath.. all is very automatic... you dont have to do anyting.
    The same with merkaba it works by it self and to try to be tecnikal is just to make it verry dificult for self.
    There is nothing to think about ... just go with it.
    Grounding is the most important to do or learn so that there is good connection with the body.
    What ever happens there are lots of people here to give good advise.
    Hey there, we are in total agreement.

1. I am waiting (I am not trying) for the wave, since I am here to serve. There is reason for me (and you) being here now.

2. You got it the female way (I assume you are), I am male and males read instruction manuals.

3. It is great a lesson to let go. There is great effort in no effort.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Maria Stade (11th April 2012), Rogerc (12th April 2012), Unified Serenity (27th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #52
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

the shills are all over this thread, how much are you all going to getting paid for typing rubbish about Drunvalo?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The important part is about ascension. It is so much beyond fear.
    Earth change and pole shift are catalysts.
    finally somebody types the truth from his or her heart

blessings

21. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member silvervioletrubie's Avatar
    Thanks

I think if anyone has a " code break" on messages from crop circles they should share it. Shouldn't we all be able to read the same thing, and come to a similar conclusion if it is the truth? To many implications that there is a secret out there and if I do the right things it will be shared? Ascension is about introspection and understanding. Not whether or not I have found the right line to stand in. How would someone else be able to do my ascension work for me?frankly.how could they help at all. Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of ascending? How do I turn knowledge into wisdom without crossing the experiential path myself? No one can do anything for your journey but yourself.

The only thing I can give you to help your journey is love, the answer is always love, always.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silvervioletrubie For This Post:

Maria Stade (12th April 2012), Unified Serenity (27th April 2012)

23. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by silvervioletrubie (here)
    I think if anyone has a " code break" on messages from crop circles they should share it. Shouldn't we all be able to read the same thing, and come to a similar conclusion if it is the truth? To many implications that there is a secret out there and if I do the right things it will be shared? Ascension is about introspection and understanding. Not whether or not I have found the right line to stand in. How would someone else be able to do my ascension work for me?frankly.how could they help at all. Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of ascending? How do I turn knowledge into wisdom without crossing the experiential path myself? No one can do anything for your journey but yourself.

The only thing I can give you to help your journey is love, the answer is always love, always.
    I am not sure how many folks that came into this thread actually looked at the OP. there you will find the information you request.

Part 5 of many videos from the Russian Scientists.

Quote Posted by goinghome2012 (here)
    the shills are all over this thread, how much are you all going to getting paid for typing rubbish about Drunvalo?[COLOR="red"]

blessings
    I agree. Also this thread was never about Drunvalo Or ascension, It is about research that Drunvalo mentions in the video concerning the Russian Scientists who claim to have cracked the Crop Circle Code. And a shift in consciousness required from humanity at this time in our history.

But people cannot seem to prevent themselves from attacking others.

I assure all those who say that ascension is easy peasy, just do it. Well sorry folks but if you have any judgement towards any other soul. Drunvalo included or any negative emotions towards any other soul. Then you have failed to raise your personal vibration which ascension requires and you are far far away from ascending anywhere.

Now keeping all personal baggage and issues of judging others out of this thread.

Can we please get back on topic regarding the Russian scientists who claim to have cracked the Crop Circle code and the shift in Consciuosness required.

Peace

Billyji
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

silvervioletrubie (18th June 2012)

25. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

This thread is getting way too much play, as it is the only thread which shows up in "The most viewed in last 30 days" which is not a Drake thread.

This forum has been taken over by the whole Drake phenomenon. What is a thread about pole shifts and catastrophic events doing amongst the Drake everything is going to be fine threads?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Unified Serenity (27th April 2012)

27. Link to Post #56
    Russian Federation Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 313 posts

Hello,

Once again, here in Russia they have their web-site. On the site the claim they have cracked it but please (!!!) they are not (the girls in their 70-80s) scientists.
    They communicated the Beings (as they said). I won't name it but that is all. Listen to them carefully! For those girls read from the paper in frontof them in English. Those babushkas are in need of extra cash. In no way their views should be considered scientific.

(OK, but then again! They might have an encounter of who knows what type and i do not know it!...)))

The point here is that it is very easy to claim something about Russia here, but keeping in mind that the Forum is english-speaking it' s very hard to get to the point. Many times I have read something here about Russia and could not get any info in the Russian media.

Resume: Babushkas may be right but there is no scientific knowledge...)

Nickolai
    Last edited by Nickolai; 27th April 2012 at 22:51.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

andrei (19th June 2012), Unified Serenity (27th April 2012)

29. Link to Post #57
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Oh, the Shysters are coming out, the shysters are coming out, Hi ho the merry oh, the shysters are coming out!

Yes, I guess that is part of the reason I am irritated with Drake, DW, Fulford, Drunvolo.... the list can go on and on. They have a very small window to play this game. There are real problems in the world, people are stressed and easily conned. The fact is there is a plan to control all of us, it involved chaos and upheaval, and in that there is always the opportunity to sell "Faith" and "Belief" and "Rescue" and "Ascension" and it's always been this way.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

30. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Why don't they just hold a press conference instead of simply drawing in wheat fields?!!!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

silvervioletrubie (18th June 2012)

32. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member silvervioletrubie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Quote Posted by silvervioletrubie (here)

I am not sure how many folks that came into this thread actually looked at the OP. there you will find the information you request.

Part 5 of many videos from the Russian Scientists.

Quote Posted by goinghome2012 (here)
    the shills are all over this thread, how much are you all going to getting paid for typing rubbish about Drunvalo?[COLOR="red"]

blessings
    I agree. Also this thread was never about Drunvalo Or ascension, It is about research that Drunvalo mentions in the video concerning the Russian Scientists who claim to have cracked the Crop Circle Code. And a shift in consciousness required from humanity at this time in our history.

But people cannot seem to prevent themselves from attacking others.

I assure all those who say that ascension is easy peasy, just do it. Well sorry folks but if you have any judgement towards any other soul. Drunvalo included or any negative emotions towards any other soul. Then you have failed to raise your personal vibration which ascension requires and you are far far away from ascending anywhere.

Now keeping all personal baggage and issues of judging others out of this thread.

Can we please get back on topic regarding the Russian scientists who claim to have cracked the Crop Circle code and the shift in Consciuosness required.

Peace

Billyji
    I must apologize for being gone so long from this discussion. I am very interested in what others think of the Russian scientists, and their methodology for "cracking" the crop circle code. I do not believe that what they have presented comes close to repeatable or understandable to a critical mind. Postulating what common symbols represent is all fine and good, but if the goal is to convince others of the postulated results.......more then 5 minutes of video or 10 pages of science fiction pictures mixed with crop circle pictures is appropriate.....If I "crack" the crop circle code, I will present clearly the steps taken, including the steps taken to validate my postulated "code breaker". I want to believe someone has new information to help our plight as a species, whether it comes from outer space or inner space! But to give the "real" information its true props we must also pick apart the less thought out and presented ideas. Not to harm or discredit anyone, just to find the truth.

I found all the information presented by the Russian "scientist" (really?) in the video and website lacking in backup, and cohesiveness. Like all discussion in this arena, it is highly subjective........but that doesn't mean we cannot ask for, and demand, that if someone is asking us to act and behave in a different manner than we "organically" do, that they should present their argument in a thoughtful and logical manner. Over time, I have come to expect most of these claims to be presented in a dogmatic and authoritarian way (no surprise since most people have been raised in a religious system of one kind or another). However, I am always hopeful and try to remain open minded and non judgmental (try it and you will see how hard this actually is....speaking of ascension) to every idea presented to me.

I have found only one truth in my journey so far.............love is the answer, always!

I also enjoy discussing alternative viewpoints with other thoughtful people!

33. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

I havn't verified anything they (these Russian scientist, ...been following them for several years now) have put out (myself).

Am slowing drawing in ET confirmation of what they (c.c.) represent (just for personal entertainment).

Already posted what one said about one crop circle on another thread.

They just said sacred geometry.

That almost means nothing to me (right at this juncture).

Since so many more urgent things happening (in the manifested world), I havn't felt the urge to ask them about any others. (these are the ones on John kettler site. I've been asking them for specific instances of assistance. Not randomly...on every topic. Otherwise they are too busy to answer...just an FYI to other's who keep asking them as well...you got to have that question ingrained in you at various levels in order to get a specific result...they don't like people who don't try to work it all out themselves....another FYI).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast