+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1 7 17 28 LastLast

Thread: The gut of most disease... NOT what you think!

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

Default Re: The gut of most disease... NOT what you think!

I was remote viewing my brain last evening (during meditative trance time) and I saw a huge region that was damaged by mercury/Thimerosal in Vaccines*. I use to get vaccination...just like anyone else. These do cause major brain dis-function.

FYI - Luckily you can still awaken (become enlightened....the guru path) even if the mind doesn't function well (or is not as intelligent or smart or whole as it should be). In some strange way, having the mind not working properly made me less dependent on it (memory). So everything helps (on this particular path).

Note: I had a brain scan years ago (will have to look up the name of the mapping down....was done as part of neurobiofeedback** work). And it showed so many un-responsive (dead?) blank areas of the brain I qualified for full disability benefits (way more gaps and holes than the average person...is how they decide who gets disability and who doesn't).

*http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVac...fety/UCM096228
    **http://www.eeginfo.com/what-is-neurofeedback.htm
    Last edited by eileenrose; 8th September 2012 at 05:56.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Dawn (21st September 2013), Eram (9th September 2012), Spiral (9th September 2012), Swanette (23rd September 2012)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks

Default Re: The root of most disease... NOT what you think!

I posted the above in response to this post earlier on (just in case someone wondered why I wrote about this particular topic now).

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Quote Pugwash84: My son has had Autism since birth, they say that is called classic autism and that is different to the other autism from toxins. The weird thing is though, because I have always known him as who he is with autism, I can't imagine him any other way.
    I hope you are open to exploring this information. I don't believe your doctor is educated in the situation. The crux of the matter is that this is a doctor caused illness due to multi-generational use of antibiotics. That means it is due to your grandmother, your mother, and you having prescription antibiotics, (chlorinated water and factory-fresh food don't help either). Dads contribute too as they share their pelvic flora and fauna with their mates during intercourse. What do you have to loose by learning about this and trying it for your family?

The book is a very good read, and you will be amazed at the information supplied in just the first 20 pages.

As I look back at my life I realize that many of my current health problems stem directly from things doctors have prescribed or done to me and things dentists have done to my mouth. Actually, the entire medical field is based on the idea that we need to kill, sterilize, and obliterate pathogens. After 80 years of antibiotics and vaccinations just look at how sick almost everyone is. And autism has gone from 1 child in 1,100 to 1 child in 55. Something is seriously wrong. It appears Dr Campbell-McBride has nailed the problem and has a very thorough understanding of it. Her protocol has cured many autistic children, not just her son.
    ps: I will also say one thing about what helps the brain tissue and that is walnuts. I actually 'see' them helping (cure) my brain. In homeopathy that talk about why foods/herbs that look like certain body parts cure illnesses (Law of Similars*).

* law of similars
    Last edited by eileenrose; 8th September 2012 at 05:59.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Dawn (21st September 2013), Eram (9th September 2012), Spiral (9th September 2012), Swanette (23rd September 2012)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Quote eileenrose: I was remote viewing my brain last evening (during meditative trance time) and I saw a huge region that was damaged by mercury/Thimerosal in Vaccines*. I use to get vaccination...just like anyone else. These do cause major brain dis-function.
    Thank you Eileen, this is why I put up this thread. Dr Mc Bride has found that the brain can heal itself- if the body is put on a special diet plan which includes probiotics. Are you following her recommendations? I'd love to hear if you have results down the road.

There is very solid evidence that pathogenic gut flora lead to toxins going directly through the blood-brain barrier and killing or disabling neurological tissue in the brain and the rest of the body. This is why this information is so powerful.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Eram (9th September 2012), genevieve (13th April 2013), Spiral (9th September 2012), Swanette (23rd September 2012)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

Well I am not following any plan. Unless you count eating as much chocolate as humanily feasible (I'm not joking). Very few things left that I can get calories and pleasure from (to stay in human form....otherwise...what is the point). (long story....can pm me for details...not worth exploring here).

I am trying out the Bio-K probiotics...they might actually work (but still in 'testing' phase).

Notes:
    Willing to try other brands as well (as I also recommend to other's who need it....got one person in mind right now that needs help after 5 day stay in hospital for a staph infection that was suppose to kill him......I told him straight out 'no sugar' and Bio-K (plus good vit. c, rest, plenty of clean water....and acupuncture/herbs). Any other advice I can give him is appreciated (if he calls me back for more....he didn't seem to interested in trying that hard....people really think that what they eat doesn't matter....I mean really think that way).

I still help others on occasion (heal themselves). Just don't advertise or try to do it (moved along to other topics that are more revealing than just health topics...I mean once you've done everything humanily possible....then the only thing left to do is awaken from physical form....).

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Dawn (21st September 2013), Eram (9th September 2012), Spiral (9th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

I might add that the worse disease is fear/worry/emotions.

When those dissipate (called 'clearing'), the underlying ill-ness have a lot less power (over the physical form/body). I find that after lots of clearing, the disease usually dissipates on its own...as without the restrictions imposed by the mind, it is free to heal all on it's own. Though good food/water/air helps alleviate symptoms and cure underlying deficiencies.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Dawn (21st September 2013), Spiral (9th September 2012)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

I occasionally read a local magazine about Research & Development in our town. Many advanced concepts are realized in this town of high technology. A local physician has begun the practice of infant fecal matter bowel implants. He has done over a dozen of them so far and has seen a 100% success rate, curing all manner of serious ailments. This is not my local naturopath, who has used this procedure slightly under the radar of accepted science, but a mainstream M.D. who is doing it with the support of the medical authorities. He had to petition the authority for permission to use this method. So, patients with life threatening or physically debilitating 'diseases' are being made well again using something so far from advanced pharma-science and their billions. He's doing it for pennies. How much does poop cost?

See how comical it is? The conventional doctor tells you to take the medication that costs $1,000 a pill and will add 2 months to your miserable life or you can allow him to shove dookie up your butt and add many quality years to your life. It becomes less funny when considering that 99 out of 100 would chose the expensive route.

My cousin's son is a dentist. He recently participated in a physician's tour of impoverished countries, providing free dental care. He was instructed to take several vaccines prior to departure. They killed his immunity and he has not been able to work since returning 3 months ago. He has seen numerous doctors and has gone to the much respected University of Alabama in Birmingham. No help, just drugs to keep him awake during the day. I begged his mother to have him call me, telling her exactly what he should be doing. That he should be getting IVs of compounds that will revive his immunity and to combat the massive antibiotics they've given him, to instead take massive amounts of probiotics and fermented foods. I probably don't have to tell you what they've decided to do. Yes, they're still going to the same people who poisoned him. Sigh.................
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote Eileenrose: I am trying out the Bio-K probiotics...they might actually work (but still in 'testing' phase).

Notes:
    Willing to try other brands as well (as I also recommend to other's who need it....got one person in mind right now that needs help after 5 day stay in hospital for a staph infection that was suppose to kill him......I told him straight out 'no sugar' and Bio-K (plus good vit. c, rest, plenty of clean water....and acupuncture/herbs). Any other advice I can give him is appreciated (if he calls me back for more....he didn't seem to interested in trying that hard....people really think that what they eat doesn't matter....I mean really think that way).
    Eileen, this post makes me so sad. Have you read this thread? BioK is not only expensive, but it doesn't work nearly as well as the kefir you can make for pennies. I used to take BioK and it never did heal my digestive tract like kefir has done. You are in California, where I live, and I am happy to send you a kefir start for FREE.... or you can go to EBay and purchase one for less than $15.00. Then you can make something much more powerful than BioK. That is what this thread is all about... home made probiotics are really best.

Quote Eileenrose: I might add that the worse disease is fear/worry/emotions.
    Eileen... did you read the beginning of this thread and listen to Dr McBride (the YouTube interview)? If your gut flora is pathogenic then depression and emotional darkness will be your lot. Growing healthy micro-organisms in your digestive tract is the key to becoming happy and joyful. Here's the link to her information for you: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post464505

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Eram (9th September 2012), Limor Wolf (9th September 2012), Spiral (9th September 2012), Swanette (23rd September 2012)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Quote conk: A local physician has begun the practice of infant fecal matter bowel implants. He has done over a dozen of them so far and has seen a 100% success rate, curing all manner of serious ailments. This is not my local naturopath, who has used this procedure slightly under the radar of accepted science, but a mainstream M.D. who is doing it with the support of the medical authorities. He had to petition the authority for permission to use this method. So, patients with life threatening or physically debilitating 'diseases' are being made well again using something so far from advanced pharma-science and their billions. He's doing it for pennies. How much does poop cost?
    Yes, this is amazing isn't it? I know of one man who is a natural healer and advises people to eat either fecal matter or high meat. Since he is not an MD he does not do implants, however he does tell his clients to ingest fecal matter... and he allows them to choose which animal it comes from. His name is Aajuns Vonderplanitz, he was an autistic child and he cured himself through diet. He written a wonderful book, 'We Want To Live'. His website: http://www.wewant2live.com/ --I've put an interview with him at the end of this post.

I read his book after being exposed to Dr McBride's book. I theorized that my body might be lacking physiological e-coli (the good guy e-coli). My reading indicates that neither kefir nor sauerkraut contain this, and so I added 'high meat' to my diet based on Vonderplanitz's work. I was hoping that it might contain the proper e-coli my that would enhance my health. I could not find any studies proving this, however I knew from my research that 'high meat' could only enhance my health. So I made my own ... and took it every week or so.

High meat, in case you didn't read my earlier post, is fermented meat. You make it by cutting meat into marble sized cubes and allowing it to ferment in a jar in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 days. You must allow it to have fresh air and 'breath' every few days for as long as you are fermenting it. It is still good a year later, as long as you take care of it by giving it occasional fresh air. It has a strong odor, so I only open my jar of high meat to eat it, or to allow it to breath... OUTSIDE... never in the house.

Strangely, I found that I actually crave high meat.... and for some odd reason it does not smell bad to me... this is strange (even to me). The only understanding I have about this is that my body must be benefiting from eating this probiotic food.

Last edited by Dawn; 9th September 2012 at 16:31.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

eileenrose (10th September 2012), Eram (9th September 2012), meat suit (10th September 2012), RunningDeer (13th March 2013), Spiral (9th September 2012), Swan (9th September 2012)

17. Link to Post #129
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

I would like to give a huge thanks to Dawn for this thread, and to everyone else who has contributed

I went vegetarian a few weeks ago and I am now crippled with the most horrendous bloating, I never eat anything with sugar or that is sweet, nor do I eat much processed food.

I developed IBS years ago, something I now put down to being in a massive state of high stress (PTSD to be exact ) following a series of bizarre psychic experiences, a vaccination against Flu & being abducted on a regular basis .

I have read & downloaded PDFs & will watch the videos & read more later, there are some things I've never even heard of before, like kefir, I have a lot of allergies too so its a lot to take in & adjust to.

Its my shopping day tomorrow, so that will be the start, back to dead animals & au revoir veggie burgers !!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Dawn (21st September 2013), Eram (9th September 2012)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Quote Spiral: I went vegetarian a few weeks ago and I am now crippled with the most horrendous bloating, I never eat anything with sugar or that is sweet, nor do I eat much processed food.

I developed IBS years ago, something I now put down to being in a massive state of high stress (PTSD to be exact ) following a series of bizarre psychic experiences, a vaccination against Flu & being abducted on a regular basis .
    Spiral.. it is VERY important that you watch the YouTube interview with Aajuns Vonderplanitz 2 posts above this one!!!!!!!!!! You might wish to re-think being a vegetarian for now, as well as adding home made fermented foods to your diet.

I'm glad you found this thread too. By the way, I was a vegetarian for a large portion of my life... and that is likely one of the reasons my health has been weak. When I added in raw animal and fish protein + kefir and sauerkraut, my health began to turn around in a good way. My body loves these and they are very easy to digest.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

eileenrose (10th September 2012), Eram (9th September 2012), Spiral (10th September 2012)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Eating fecal matter and fermented meat after sitting in the refrigerator for 30 days is disgusting... and you have no way of knowing if the correct pathogens are in there or if there is one there that will kill you like an e-coli variant or other parasites.

and I wouldn't recommend it to my dog, although he does it anyway...and dogs survive it because they have much more stomach acid than people do.

You can get all the good bacteria and fungi you need to correct almost any gut disorder, and hence other diseases, too, by eating fermented vegetable foods, komucha tea, and homemade keifer and raw salads. No need to go to a doctor any other type of idiot.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 9th September 2012 at 20:38.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Eram (9th September 2012), Spiral (10th September 2012)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    I occasionally read a local magazine about Research & Development in our town. Many advanced concepts are realized in this town of high technology. A local physician has begun the practice of infant fecal matter bowel implants. He has done over a dozen of them so far and has seen a 100% success rate, curing all manner of serious ailments. This is not my local naturopath, who has used this procedure slightly under the radar of accepted science, but a mainstream M.D. who is doing it with the support of the medical authorities. He had to petition the authority for permission to use this method. So, patients with life threatening or physically debilitating 'diseases' are being made well again using something so far from advanced pharma-science and their billions. He's doing it for pennies. How much does poop cost?

See how comical it is? The conventional doctor tells you to take the medication that costs $1,000 a pill and will add 2 months to your miserable life or you can allow him to shove dookie up your butt and add many quality years to your life. It becomes less funny when considering that 99 out of 100 would chose the expensive route. .
    Hi Conk,

see this on fecal implants,

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/3269844.htm

Quite simply, HPI involves infusing a patient with someone else's faeces. It's a confronting treatment, but one which patients suffering from the tummy superbug, Clostridium difficile, are prepared to undertake in order to get their lives back to normal. Maryanne Demasi follows one patient through the treatment process which has a remarkably high success rate.

Deanne
    Yeah, I want to break free of these chains. A chronic illness, you really feel like there's no light at the end of the tunnel. Well it started off with bleeding from my bowel, which is pretty scary. And that's been kind of an ongoing thing. Extreme abdominal pain, sweats, fevers. Along with that, also a lot of depression as well, and anxiety.

NARRATION
    It's unclear how, but Deanne caught a tummy bug called Clostridium difficile, or C.difficile. It's a super-bug that can be virtually impossible to treat.

Professor Thomas Borody
    There is a percentage of patients with C.difficile infection, who will go into the relapsing stage where you cannot get rid of the bug, because it makes spores.

NARRATION
    But Professor Thomas Borody has been using a radical treatment to cure this condition. I'd been reading literature and I came across this paper from 1958, where an inflammatory condition responded to restoration of the bowel flora.

NARRATION
    It's called human probiotic infusion. Put simply, Deanne will be infused with someone else's faeces.

Professor Thomas Borody
    We have a bank of donors who we know and we test every few weeks. Donors have to be healthy people who have been screened for any known possible disease and their stools are tested. With some saline, homogenised in a blender, filtered through a simple, kitchen-type filter until it's able to be injected through a channel inside the colonoscope.

Dr Maryanne Demasi
    It's hard to believe that this faeces could be a medical therapy.

Professor Thomas Borody
    Bowel flora is made up of huge numbers of bacteria. So poo is a zoo. It contains living animals, you can call it bacteria. So it's a living organ that lives inside our colon. It has a few jobs, including destroying the waste. It itself is not waste. And so the transplantation procedure brings in bacteria which were removed, and they implant. ...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

conk (9th September 2012), Dawn (21st September 2013), eileenrose (10th September 2012), Spiral (10th September 2012)

25. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Yes, thanks leavesoftrees. Several of his cases involved the cdiff bacteria. And to be very clear, the procedure is more delicate than simply inserting fecal matter. They ensure the feces is clean and HIV free. Then it is soaked in sterile water for some time, then strained. This leaves murky water, rife with beneficial bacteria. This water is inserted at the beginning of the lower colon and allowed to reside for up to 45 minutes, then expelled.

Yet another vastly superior method of helping the body heal itself. It joins the list of UV light therapy, IV therapy, oxygenation, ozone injections, hydrogen peroxide, simple sunlight, UV blood irradiation, super nutrients, energy medicine, etc. that are largely ignored and even ridiculed by allopathic medicine. Mother Nature is not happy.
    Last edited by conk; 10th September 2012 at 20:14.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Dawn (21st September 2013), eileenrose (10th September 2012), Eram (10th September 2012), genevieve (13th April 2013), Spiral (10th September 2012)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Quote Arrowind: Eating fecal matter and fermented meat after sitting in the refrigerator for 30 days is disgusting... and you have no way of knowing if the correct pathogens are in there or if there is one there that will kill you like an e-coli variant or other parasites...... and I wouldn't recommend it to my dog, although he does it anyway...and dogs survive it because they have much more stomach acid than people do.
    Arrowind, I know that your reaction is normal for anyone in our culture. Luckily there are others who are willing to break cultural belief systems and patterns to find new answers. I swear to you that if you listen to Aajuns being interviewed on YouTube here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post550968 ... and then read his book 'We Want To Live'... your attitude and beliefs will change 100%

The reason I put up this thread is because of the hell I went through in trying to find answers to my digestive issues. You might think that the things I chose to treat myself are disgusting... but they worked! No longer do I have to wear diapers when I leave the house. And no longer do I have food allergies. And... no longer do I have depression which I fight all day using spiritual techniques.

The people who have used these healing methods usually do so because nothing else has worked. Many people have been totally healed of colon cancer using 'high meat' and feces. High meat has a long history of use with the Eskimos. They call it 'high meat' because it leaves them feeling emotionally high and energized for 30-45 days. Imagine that! And from personal experience I'd say they are correct. Literally hundreds of clients have been healed using either 'high meat' or feces by Aajuns Vonderplanitz, who wrote 'We Want To Live'.

According to Aajuns, if you use raw organic meat or fish that has not been frozen then the proper bacteria naturally grow in it as it ferments.

So... here's the thing I always ask myself. What beliefs and conditioned responses are preventing me from moving forward? I'm glad I was willing to do all the things discussed in this thread. Even if other people think the things I've done are disgusting... I'm still glad I found them and did them. And someday, if you develop colon cancer, or Chrones disease, or IBS, I hope you have the courage to step out of your conditioned beliefs that these methods are disgusting! After all, even your dog knows that they work and are good for the body.

BECAUSE....

They WORK....

I am the living proof.... I am WELL.....
    Last edited by Dawn; 10th September 2012 at 00:56.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

conk (10th September 2012), eileenrose (10th September 2012), Eram (10th September 2012), meat suit (10th September 2012), RunningDeer (13th March 2013), Spiral (10th September 2012)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

re: "Eileen, this post makes me so sad. Have you read this thread? BioK is not only expensive, but it doesn't work nearly as well as the kefir you can make for pennies. "

I don't mind trying to make kefir. I tried yogurt making once (no...twice) and both attempt were failures (though for different reasons...so it can be done...but the results may not live up to the usual expectations for yogurt). I was saying what I could buy (for this other person) that seemed to work as most products I can't tell if they work (but this I did ....a little bit...which is an improvement over nothing....but I havn't tried every product....so just asking what is out there that people know works.....not what they think works).

And currently making kefir would have to go on a list (which is so long I don't try to write it down now). For when I feel it can be done successfully and is worthwhile. And since you brought it up....I will take a look again at it (though probably later).

¤=[Post Update]=¤

And thanks for this " I used to take BioK and it never did heal my digestive tract like kefir has done. " ...just keeping track of people's success stories (they are few and far between....but just my opinion.....on this particular topic).

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Dawn (21st September 2013), Eram (10th September 2012), Spiral (10th September 2012)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Quote Eileenrose: I don't mind trying to make kefir. I tried yogurt making once (no...twice) and both attempt were failures (though for different reasons...so it can be done...but the results may not live up to the usual expectations for yogurt)
    Eileen, there isn't a commercial product out there that really works to heal and re-implant the gut like kefir. (by the way, commercial kefir isn't true kefir... the FDA will not allow real kefir to be sold to the public) True kefir is a glorious scientific mystery (even today) with a romantic history. http://www.kefir.biz/history.htm

You will find kefir VERY easy to make. Unlike yogurt you do NOT have to keep it warm or at a particular temperature... as long as you ferment it in the home or office where you spend your time. If your body is happy living and working in a space, then your kefir will be happy there too. There are some wonderful links in this thread earlier about kefir but I'll put in one here for you to look at. http://www.orhaolam.com/uploads/KefirInShort.pdf

Kefir should be the FIRST thing you try. There is a LOT of both scientific and anecdotal evidence that is really effective and repairing the immune system and thus the nervous system. That is why Dr. Mc Bride's book is titled , The Gut And Psychology Syndrome.
    Last edited by Dawn; 10th September 2012 at 03:44.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

conk (10th September 2012), Eram (10th September 2012), meat suit (10th September 2012), RunningDeer (13th March 2013), Spiral (10th September 2012)

33. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    ...Kefir should be the FIRST thing you try. There is a LOT of both scientific and anecdotal evidence that is really effective and repairing the immune system and thus the nervous system. That is why Dr. Mc Bride's book is titled , The Gut And Psychology Syndrome.
    Now ya tell me hahahahahahaa

OK, well, success with first batch of kombucha (which is a yeast and bacteria product) under my belt, vegan (almond "milk") kefir (the other yeast and bacteria product) just moved up to the "next" spot at the top of my list...and since the cabbage is ready at the garden, I'll simultaneously be making my first batch of kimchi (or maybe sauerkraut - will make that decision in the next few days.)

Thanks, Dawn!

Dennis

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Dawn (11th September 2012), Eram (10th September 2012), RunningDeer (13th March 2013), Spiral (10th September 2012)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Thanks for the pdf file on kefir (two posts above). I liked this part (since vitamin B is a big deal....very big deal....)

From Kerfir In Short:

Quote "Rich in the B Vitamins: Kefir is an excellent source of Vitamin B7 (biotin), which aids the body's absorption
    of other B vitamins, B1 (Thiamine), B2 (riboflavin) B3 (niacin), B6 (Pyridoxal phosphate), B9 (folic acid), and B12
    (cobalamin). The many advantages of maintaining adequate B vitamin intake range from regulation of the
    normal function of the kidneys, liver and central nervous system to helping promote.
    It is known that people who experience depression are usually low in their B vitamins."

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Dawn (11th September 2012), Eram (10th September 2012)

37. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Not clear about what live kefir grains are, but went ahead and tried the contact information (given in post 136) to get some made/found? locally. thanks dawn. Will try to make some (we will see if it is easy or not to make).

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Dawn (11th September 2012), Eram (10th September 2012)

39. Link to Post #140
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,447 times in 356 posts

Thank you for this http://www.orhaolam.com/uploads/KefirInShort.pdf

My kefir grains are on their way

A question to Dawn: My son doesn´t tolerate milk very well. Will kefir made from milk be OK? Or should I try a vegan alternative?

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swan For This Post:

Dawn (21st September 2013), Eram (10th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1 7 17 28 LastLast