+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crop Circle (June 26, 2010)/Drone UFO/CARET "Schematics"

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Crop Circle (June 26, 2010)/Drone UFO/CARET "Schematics"

Crop circle reported on July 26 at near Alton Barnes in England:

I don't suppose I'm the first to recognize the similarities between this crop circle and...

1. the CARET "script" in the documents posted to the internet by "Isaac" in 2007.
    http://isaaccaret.fortunecity.com/pa...0-fullsize.jpg

2. The "Drone" UFO case from 2007.
    http://isaaccaret.fortunecity.com/

...but here are some images I put together to show some comparisons:

First image:
    The "Football" shape in the crop circle stood out to me. Then when I looked at the image from the CARET documents at first I thought they were the same. But when I put the two side by side I could see they were different. Still, there is a similarity to the design elements in that some sections are lightened and some are darkened. In fact, there is a similarity between all the CARET drawings and the crop circle in terms of the the overall "graphic look" of the design elements. In the image below, the portion of the design from the CARET document has been rotated from its original position (in the document) to align more with the "Football" shape in the crop circle for comparison.

Second Image:
    A portion from one of the CARET "schematic" renderings showing the strange "script", compared to the "script" in the crop circle for comparison. The characters appear to be similar but I couldn't find any exact matches.

For anyone not familiar with the "Drone" UFO case (one of the biggest and most controversial UFO cases of 2007) here is a website where all known information/research/photos/etc have been collected for easy reference:

http://www.ufo-blog.com/ufo-blog/200...s-reports.html

I found an old posting I'd made to another forum back then. It shows some of my photo analysis of some of the symbols on the underside of the "wing" of the craft. Interestingly (although no one else seems to have made the connection) there was a curious crop circle in Tennessee at the same time that I thought might have a connection to the Drone sightings. Here are the images and the information I posted on that forum:

http://phantomsandmonsters.wetpaint....Os,+California
    Gary Val Tenuta
    Author of THE EZEKIEL CODE (a novel)
    "2012 is coming...Or is it?" The clock is ticking...The code must be deciphered...

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Crop Circle (June 26, 2010)/Drone UFO/CARET "Schematics"

according to ppl on the ground who study these, its a fake.

3. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

I find the crop circles interesting and beautiful but as to who or what made them and what they mean I haven't a clue.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. Link to Post #4
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

i think its take because:
    - low complexity of the design.
    - the intersection poits of the design are very basic, like they used those points to do the circles etc.. like a compass so it shows how it done very easly.
    - the design shows nothing of importance at first glance.. though the letters could mean something.. but they never repeat so its not logical at first glance.
    its just an opinion. Is there any witnesses on the crop?
    The radioative and microwave was measured.
    did they found any kind of DNA or cristals on the crops, what about the bending roots or steams ?

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

If you want up to date intel on all the UK crop circles you should join the 'report a crop circle' group on facebook.

The guys running it are connected to the crop circle connector website which is excellent.

They guys who run the outfit know their stuff and seem to have a good idea about whats going on, both with regards to crop circles and the bigger picture.
    They just uploaded a vid on the fb page with an interview of an eye witness seeing the formation being made by people (not the one above but the other which appeared the same day). Both are fakes it seems.

I went to Wiltshire a few weeks ago to see the crop circles.
    A real crop circle, if you know what to look for is easily identifiable.

It seems that there were bus loads of French tourists who happened to turn up the morning of the circles appearance. Made to order? possibly.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

There is an interesting interview of Colin Andrews that shows that the 'intelligence community" has an interest in portraying the Crop Circles as hoaxes.

"......For instance, since 1989 Colin has been consistently hounded, intimidated and often threatened by British and US intelligence agencies. So much so that, at one point, he was offered an undisclosed sum of money by the CIA, a `Swiss bank account' that would have set him up for life. In return he was to denounce publicly the crop circle phenomenon as a hoax. True to his character, he refused. The intimidation of him and the close scrutiny of his work by the intelligence community continues to this day. I recently spoke to Colin at his new home in Connecticut, USA. What follows is a verbatim transcript of our conversation. "

http://www.ufologie.net/htm/cropi1.htm

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Ok, my opinion: This crop circle is a hoax. Too many irregularities, man-made. The letters have nothing to do with the isaac-pacl-report. I studied these letters for 5 years and my opinion, it is mathematical. All those stories about hoax concern some internet photos. You may put one ton of ufo-photos on my desktop and I burn them, simply because they are so easy to fake. But isaac-pacl-report has another quality, a mathematical system, from which I learned real mathematics.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hieron For This Post:

Gardener (14th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread