+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast

Thread: Time travel

1. Link to Post #121
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Time Machine

From the creation of the highest mountains to the opening of a flower’s petals, time controls the world around us. To understand this super-powerful force on Earth, we must wrench control of time ourselves – compressing, expanding, stopping and dissecting it, to reveal how the passing of time shapes our world and lives

The World Shaped By Time. First in a three-part documentary series offering an insight into the dramatic forces that shape life on Earth, using speeded-up footage that compresses centuries into seconds. The programme follows the movement of mountains, rivers, glaciers and the sea, and offers a glimpse of what the future might hold, revealing how the Great Rift Valley may well be on its way to becoming the next ocean.In 3 parts enjoy

Time Machine The World Shaped By Time

==================================================================

Life: The Race Against Time. How the passing of time on Earth affects life on a variety of levels, from the daily opening of a flower’s petals to the evolution of the horse. A swift journey through the seasons demonstrates how caribou spend most of their time on the move, while the flying squirrel’s body clock, attuned to the rhythms of the Earth, is revealed to be the most accurate in nature.

Time Machine Life The Race Against Time

==================================================================

Masters of Time. The last episode in the series examines how humans perceive and experience time, investigating the internal body clock which tells people when to eat, drink, sleep and relax. The importance of accurately measuring time is explored in relation to human evolution, and there’s a debate about whether mankind will ever be able to travel between past, present and future.

Time Machine Masters Of Time

2. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Default Re: Time Machine

All religions talk about a place where time is no longer. The Christian myth call it heaven. The Norse call it Valhalla. Many stories in folk also talk of a place where time has stopped..and thus creating immortals.
    I don't think man will ever master time. David Wilcox thinks man already has methods to do this. i don't think so. And even if they did the implications would be devastating.
    Think about sex and reproduction. if i could go back in time..and meet say George Washington's dad..only talked to him for 1 minute..that one minute could change his life..and that 1 minute would also in a man change while in sex change the sperm that would be fertilized. thus just going back in time and having a 1 minute talk with one man would change the entire coarse of history, and create a paradox.No George Washington...probably no Lincolns, No win in the Revolutionary war etc.. and this would also effect the man in 2012 who made the time machine..he would never be born.
    I think the universe is also time essential..it is how it works, how it grows and how it dies..it also is a living form.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

aranuk (3rd January 2012), Kano (2nd January 2012), shadowstalker (2nd January 2012), tcjim1 (2nd January 2012)

4. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Quote Posted by BestLion (here)
    All religions talk about a place where time is no longer. The Christian myth call it heaven. The Norse call it Valhalla. Many stories in folk also talk of a place where time has stopped..and thus creating immortals.
    I don't think man will ever master time. David Wilcox thinks man already has methods to do this. i don't think so. And even if they did the implications would be devastating.
    Think about sex and reproduction. if i could go back in time..and meet say George Washington's dad..only talked to him for 1 minute..that one minute could change his life..and that 1 minute would also in a man change while in sex change the sperm that would be fertilized. thus just going back in time and having a 1 minute talk with one man would change the entire coarse of history, and create a paradox.No George Washington...probably no Lincolns, No win in the Revolutionary war etc.. and this would also effect the man in 2012 who made the time machine..he would never be born.
    I think the universe is also time essential..it is how it works, how it grows and how it dies..it also is a living form.
    To me time is more fluid with infinite potential timelines existing simultaneously, not one hard timeline that everything else is tangentially related to. But I do agree with notion that the universe is a living form and may also be subject to time therefore subject to certain cycles and processes.

Cheers,
    Kano

5. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

Quote To me time is more fluid with infinite potential timelines existing simultaneously
    Ive pondered this myself . it is very difficult for my mind to comprehend, but I wonder if their is not some truth in that.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Kano (4th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

Quote To me time is more fluid with infinite potential timelines existing simultaneously
    Ive pondered this myself . it is very difficult for my mind to comprehend, but I wonder if their is not some truth in that.
    It seems that in your post #5 in the thread below that you do believe in alternate timelines. Is that not what a parellel dimension would be?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...verse-Wakes-Up...

Kano

8. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Quote It seems that in your post #5 in the thread below that you do believe in alternate timelines. Is that not what a parellel dimension would be?
    I have no hard evidence of this, but I think it is possible. And if one is possible then 1,000,000 could also be possible. That is alternative parrel dimensions.
    other dimensions are real, and have been documented, and seen by people in an altered state of conscience. And then the question is how many dimensional realms are there? One could only speculate..we have people who seen half-humans half animals, alines, fairies etc..do they all just live in one other dimension? I tend to think they come from various dimensions. now with that said i think though all dimensions are subjected to time. The universe is subject to this..and so is energy.

9. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote It seems that in your post #5 in the thread below that you do believe in alternate timelines. Is that not what a parellel dimension would be?
    I have no hard evidence of this, but I think it is possible. And if one is possible then 1,000,000 could also be possible. That is alternative parrel dimensions.
    other dimensions are real, and have been documented, and seen by people in an altered state of conscience. And then the question is how many dimensional realms are there? One could only speculate..we have people who seen half-humans half animals, alines, fairies etc..do they all just live in one other dimension? I tend to think they come from various dimensions. now with that said i think though all dimensions are subjected to time. The universe is subject to this..and so is energy.
    I was under the impression from your take on the "grandfather paradox" that you subscribed to the thought that there was only one possible timeline. Perhaps I misunderstood/misread your post. Dimensions and Time fascinate me so that is why I engaged you about it.

BTW, welcome to the forum!

10. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Quote I was under the impression from your take on the "grandfather paradox" that you subscribed to the thought that there was only one possible timeline. Perhaps I misunderstood/misread your post. Dimensions and Time fascinate me so that is why I engaged you about it
    Well (grandfather paradox) Has some truth to it..when i talk of other dimensions I tend to talk in current time. If past time or traveling back in time then the grandfather paradox would likely apply. If you think about the grandfather paradox, then one would think that time travel would be well impossible....unless an altered timeline of some means was developed through all this.Thus..my other theory of time travel..
    If time travel is possible then the person who does it..transports there in a other dimension...he is like a ghost in that time, unable to be seen or heard. but he is there..like in another dimension. kind of like he can see the 3rd dimension but he is in a all together other dimension.

11. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

I think something we have to consider, beyond 3rd Dimension/Density Time is not perceived in the liner form that it is now, here in this dimension/density. Ultimately it's only our perception of time that limits us, as Remote Viewers can go any time frame, any place etc. Phillip Coppens mentioned on his facebook about this one tribe I think in South America? That perceive the past, present and future time simultaneously. And, I must say it's not "Time" that shapes our world and reality. It's Thought, Thought Directs Matter and is the basis of All Reality. Then, you have the fact that Time, Space and Thought are not the separate things they appear to be. Our and even the scientist and physicist that we have here, their perceptions and findings etc. Are very archaic when compared to the science and physics that are known through out the universe, and it is only our perception of these that are limiting us.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

BestLion (6th January 2012), Kano (4th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Default Proof that the Soul survives after death,- and can time travel.

Proof that the Soul survives after death, - and can time travel.

This is a question that has been debated by learned people for centuries.
    In the end, despite strong theological arguments etc, we are expected to ‘trust’ that the soul does indeed survive, and that there is a spirit world.

It is a burning question for many humans, and I suspect, especially for the ‘truth Seekers’ who visit this forum.

After careful consideration, I decided to share with you all, my own personal experience of this, which convinced me that the soul does indeed survive after death, … and that it can ‘time travel’//that ‘time’ is of no significance to the soul.

My mother passed away- April 24th was the date.(at approx. 1330/1.30pm)

In May of following year, I became friends with a lady with whom I shared many interests. This lady & I were ‘just friends’, no romantic involvement. (I will refer to the lady as ’ L’)

Although we had several conversations, L knew nothing about my origins, or my family etc..

L asked me one day to accompany her to the London/Mind Body Spirit exhibition, I agreed.

On the train as we were talking, she commented upon my ‘slight Northern accent’, and asked where I was from.
    I replied Newcastle.

Then a very strange thing happened, L looked at me, frowned, went silent, then a look came over her face as if a light bulb had come on.

She said “Oh my God, ITS YOU!!”

I was puzzled, and asked her what she meant.

She then said, “Don’t tell me any more about yourself, - I WILL TELL YOU!”

L then started to tell me all about my family, how many siblings I had, my mother’s name, my father’s name, that we had been staunch Catholics, the severe state of my father’s health.

I was astounded, and asked if anyone had told her all this. She replied no. And considering that I trusted her, she had integrity, was a teacher, and my friends in the South had little knowledge of my Northern family etc.

So I asked L to explain how she knew so much about my family etc.

This is her account: [[ “ Last year, following an emotional breakup with a partner, I decided to seek advice from a clairvoyant.(calling her ‘C’) I arranged a reading for 24 April (note that date folks!!)

At 1330(1.30pm) The lady/C started to ‘read’, saying that a relative in spirit had a message for me.

Then suddenly she started saying, “Oh, I see, ok, well I suppose so”. So I asked her what was occurring.
    C responded, “Well there is a lady here, in spirit, she has just passed over,..she is Very Powerful. She has ‘jumped the queue’, -insisting that you know her son.

I asked C what her son’s name was, she told me, but I said I knew no-one by that name.
    Then C stated that the lady was Most Insistent, that I and this man were very good friends, but Not romantically involved. C then started to quote ‘facts about this man’s family’, how many siblings he had (5), name of herself, her deceased husband, - that he had been very ill for many years and in severe pain & paralysed , that they were a staunch Catholic family, from Newcastle Upon Tyne.

Well none of this made the slightest of sense to me, so I had to say,- ‘ enough, I cannot accept any of this’. C thanked the lady for ‘coming through’, and the session was over.

I admit that I felt quite aggrieved, and frankly cheated. C had been highly recommended as a gifted clairvoyant.

Now, I realise that was You?. But how can that have been, we had not even met a year ago?!”]]

We then discussed this matter in detail, and both concluded as follows:
    My mother had passed away, ….. new to the spirit world, confused, she had tried to tune into her ‘children’ etc. She (unknowingly) - ‘flew into the future’, saw L & I as friends, then ‘tuned in’ to C at the clairvoyance reading, and jumped in with a message to L, about/for me.

What was also interesting to me, was that I was not the favourite of my mother’s children. That was my youngest brother, yet it was me she ‘contacted’. - ‘Right time & place’ I guess?

That experience was sufficient to convince me, that spirit does survive after death, and it can indeed ‘time travel’//and that ‘time’ has no meaning in the spirit world.

Now, for how long (In our human time terms) spirit survives, ………….. I cannot say?

I have to state, that my own experiences of clairvoyant reading have been mixed, mostly what I ‘receive’ makes no sense.

My own hypothesis is that it is a little like ‘tuning a radio station’.

We have all done that, we turn the dial, find the music station we are seeking and start listening. Then after a period, realise it is the wrong station, it is indeed another station very close on the wave band.

My hypothesis is that a clairvoyant may tune into ‘the wrong wave band, and inadvertently receive messages from the wrong person in spirit’.

** It has since occurred to me that when a soul leaves this ‘mortal coil’, it can still be ‘available for a clairvoyant reading anytime in the future, - zoning back to the time of its passing’. In other words, even though that soul may have since (in Earth/human time) actually reincarnated into another body.

So, in summary: To me, that is proof, that: 1) the soul exists and survives the experience of death of the physical body.
    2) That for the soul/spirit, - time is of no consequence.

Well that is my story; I trust it will be pertinent to some of you.
    Feedback welcome, ….. and please feel free to share your own such experiences.

In memory of my late departed mother, her favourite musical composition:
    Elgar’s Enigma/Nimrod

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NhnMd...eature=related
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

Ammit (19th January 2012), another bob (19th January 2012), Billy (19th January 2012), Black Panther (19th January 2012), Carmen (19th January 2012), Carmody (19th January 2012), ceetee9 (19th January 2012), conk (24th January 2012), Corncrake (19th January 2012), crested-duck (19th January 2012), crosby (20th January 2012), Demeisen (19th January 2012), Forevernyt (19th January 2012), Jenci (24th January 2012), jjjones (19th January 2012), jsb_swampfox (19th January 2012), Russ1959 (19th January 2012), slipknotted (19th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

Default The Damanhur Federation in Italy: a model plus time travel

I came across mention of the Damanhur Federation in Northern Italy in a book a few years ago.

The singing plants of Damanhur have already been featured on this forum.

A group of about 1000 people have created a community with their own constitution, currency, and political systems in Northern Italy (without any arrests or military intervention or conspiracy or secret plan). Here is their website: http://www.damanhur.org/about-us/what-is-damanhur

However, the most fascinating thing about this community is that they claim to have found out how to time travel. (They have also built underground temples in the mountain. They are quite amazing and you can download a virtual tour - be sure to click on the map, top right, to see how the complex is situated in the mountains: http://www.thetemples.org/tour/.) Those of you who are interested in symbolism will find a lot of it in these temples!

The basis of the time travel is through drawing energy from the earth through what they call synchronic lines. (The Temples of Humankind have been built at a meeting point of the Synchronic Lines, the "rivers" of energy that link the Earth to the cosmos. A visit or a meditation in the Temples create an opportunity to tap into this extraordinary potential for one's own spiritual, artistic and personal growth.)

Here's an in-depth article about time travel at Damanhur (similarities to whistle blower testimony except that there is nothing secret or conspiratorial about this):
    http://damanhurinsideout.wordpress.c...business-scam/

There's a 5-part video about Damahur. This part is about the time travel aspect:
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

DarMar (13th May 2012), efields (14th May 2012), Hughe (13th May 2012), Kindred (13th May 2012), Mozart (13th May 2012), NancyV (14th May 2012), onawah (16th May 2012), sygh (15th May 2012), transiten (14th May 2012), Turcurulin (15th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #132
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: The Damanhur Federation in Italy: a model plus time travel

i saw the Egyptian symbols & a red flag went up -- my first thought on reading the OP was: is this one of the communities of hybrids being placed among us? -- the Egyptian symbols suggest 'yes'

some at Avalon are aware that a big soul 'harvest' is being planned -- this will be accomplished [imo] by massive deaths of the body -- many dying at once in great chaos -- most leaving their bodies are not thinking about what exactly death is -- Humans who can see into other dimensions are either dissed or used by the NWO

& the harvest will be accomplished in part [imo, again] by great deceptions in 4D -- all kinds of 'beings of Light' appearing -- tailored to the individual's belief systems -- to lead them 'home' or help them 'ascend'

perhaps even the 'benevolent ETs' will appear en masse in ships to take some 'home' or help them 'ascend'

18. Link to Post #133
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

I don't have any kind of prejudice against Egyptian mythology or any other; besides to believe in good or bad is to cling to the illusion of boundaries. Humanity has made many attempts to map human consciousness, and what meaning you attach to symbols, myths and so on, depends on where you are on the map of human consciousness. I am more interested in being aware of my own consciousness and thus trying to align myself with vibrational frequencies, such as healing, that are appropriate for that level. From what I have seen of the artwork in the temples, the community at Damanhur has tried to represent symbols from every level and range of consciousness.

What I am really interested in is opinions about if these people in Damanhur are flakey oddballs, albeit very artistic ones, or if they have created some kind of portal that makes time travel and quantum healing a reality.

Of course, what is also interesting is how a thousand plus people created their own community with their own currency, constitution, political life and so on. If there are so many in the USA who long for this then what made it possible in Italy and makes it impossible in the USA? From my limited view I have seen a gradual erosion of 'the will of the people' in the USA - deregulation of the finance sector that allowed a few to enrich themselves at the expense of the majority and get away with it, draconian laws that literally have put the country in a state of emergency, a deliberate manipulation of paranoia regarding an external threat ... BUT anyone who knows anything about history knows that oppressive regimes will always fall.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th May 2012), NancyV (14th May 2012), onawah (16th May 2012)

20. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

I hope the Damanhur people know what they are up to while messing with time lines.

@wynderer

My personal opinion about soul harvesting is it's has been done eons by non-human entities who figured out how to manipulate the soul memory and construct invisible matrix that locks entire species' collective mind. People who don't have soul memory will barely move forward during a life time. And they will repeat the slavery living hundreds generation to serve various non-human entities whatever they are.
    For free society!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

sdv (15th May 2012)

22. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

OP... I had come across this group a number of months ago, quite by accident. What they have achieved is significant. However, I had not seen or heard of their purported ability to 'time travel', although, it's not beyond possibility, IMHO. The Spirit of Life 'has a way' of Making things happen.

I do find it interesting that they had been threatened by the Vatican to be shut down, but an outpouring of support by the locals and their community/government prevented that.

They are a testimony to the indomitable Spirit that resides in Everyone.

In Unity, Peace and LOVE

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Hughe (14th May 2012), nearing (14th May 2012), onawah (16th May 2012), sdv (15th May 2012)

24. Link to Post #136
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Damanhur is a cult. The leader has created an autocratic regime for himself, with obdient followers (slaves) who work unpaid + he has sexual relations with all the young and pretty girls. (The old cult-leader story).
    Some reports say that Damanhur is actually a dying commune, due to the isolationistic tendencies and because every newcomer is treated with utmost reservedness. No babies are born there,
    and the people who stay , stay mainly because they are trapped there by poor economy. It´s a dismal place. Don´t get fooled by the pretty artwork.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Hughe (14th May 2012), Mozart (13th May 2012), RMorgan (15th May 2012)

26. Link to Post #137
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I don't think you can truly "trap" or "harvest" a soul - that is, it is never trapped forever, it can escape. The thing is they trick the soul into thinking it is free when it is not. The soul would always be free to escape if it wished but would never think to do so since it doesn't even know it is trapped! This whole entrapment of a sould forever is yet another trick to bring about a fear energy which the miscreant entities can then feed off! Don't believe it!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Hughe (14th May 2012), NancyV (14th May 2012), sdv (15th May 2012)

28. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

From what i have red about it, testimonials of people who have left it seems the typical cult structure. As it usually happens in this cases the outer impression doesnt correspond to what goes inside. I dont care if they can timetravel or build beautiful temmples, from what i percieve the outer beauty of this comunity gives a ''creepy'' vibe to me,after having listened to what people who left say.
    They give many details which correspond, to be just words of frustrated ''evicted'' people. I hope i am wrong, i really hope there are sincere exampels of comunities like we all wish here at avalon, but my intuition says me something is ''wrong'' in this place, after all who better than us here can understand how sometimes the truth is so covered with layers of deception that it becomes difficult to differentiate between what one wishes something to be and what that thing realy is.

The principle of this project in theory seems promissing, but so were the principles of comunism at the beginning : ''better life for all, equally'', and that is until a group of people with the god complex, decide whats best for others. Its the relationships between people, seen truly as they are, that count , not temples or parades. And something tells me these relationships aren't exactly the way thay want to sell it.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonius For This Post:

Mozart (13th May 2012), NancyV (14th May 2012)

30. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Quote Posted by delfine (here)
    Damanhur is a cult. The leader has created an autocratic regime for himself, with obdient followers (slaves) who work unpaid + he has sexual relations with all the young and pretty girls. (The old cult-leader story).
    Some reports say that Damanhur is actually a dying commune, due to the isolationistic tendencies and because every newcomer is treated with utmost reservedness. No babies are born there,
    and the people who stay , stay mainly because they are trapped there by poor economy. It´s a dismal place. Don´t get fooled by the pretty artwork.

delfine ~

I want to thank you for your post and to confirm that all of what you said is true, based on the several firs-person accounts of several of my friends who had gone there and been there, done that there.

I had once wanted to go there, but then when I started to hear of the downsides of it, I was very disappointed.

Human ego. Ugh. It's a petty tyrant when one allows it to dominate one's reality and others around one.

~Mozart

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Astra (14th May 2012), efields (14th May 2012), Hughe (14th May 2012), NancyV (14th May 2012), RMorgan (15th May 2012)

32. Link to Post #140
    Italy Avalon Member yvettesoler's Avatar
    Thanks

Greetings! My name is yvette and I live at Damanhur. I know I am opening up a can of worms, but I would be happy to answer any questions you have about the community, including Time Travel.

There are many Damanhurians and ex-Damanhurians online which you can speak with. There is a Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/damanhur.ms and a blog, http://www.damanhurblog.com with all kinds of information. You can also come visit and see the community and the Temples of Humankind!

Blessings!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yvettesoler For This Post:

NancyV (14th May 2012), onawah (16th May 2012), sdv (15th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast