Wow awesome stuff Tint
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

2. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

3. Link to Post #83
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Time Travel

There are six parts to this. The rest can be found if you view this video at source.

4. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Default Time travel in France...

Hiya all, Sometime ago I found the website of a community in France, that experimented with time-travel. I have lost the link and cant seem to find it again on the web. The community were living a very alternative lifestyle and I remember that art was a very important part of thier lives. If this rings any bells, I would very much appreciate a link or a name.
    Many thanks in advance - anthony

5. Link to Post #85
    France Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,430 times in 288 posts

Default Re: Time travel in France...

Quote Posted by Gajanana (here)
    Hiya all, Sometime ago I found the website of a community in France, that experimented with time-travel. I have lost the link and cant seem to find it again on the web. The community were living a very alternative lifestyle and I remember that art was a very important part of thier lives. If this rings any bells, I would very much appreciate a link or a name.
    Many thanks in advance - anthony
    http://www.perillos.com/enigmas.html Maybe,

Ace

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ace For This Post:

Gajanana (19th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Ace that was... Ace!!! damn quick - I thank you. Anthony

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gajanana For This Post:

ace (19th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Opoul-Perillos has an interesting postcode: 66600... Not only is it in Cathar country, not far from Rennes-le-Château, but it is close to Tautavel, where prehistoric hunters were living 450 000 years ago

10. Link to Post #88
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

I know a person who has been involved with the project
    He helped me with some work on teleporting.

Ace

11. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by ace (here)

Ace
    and......? Please continue, Ace.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

12. Link to Post #90
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by ace (here)

Ace
    and......? Please continue, Ace.
    Hello Carmody

Very much a layman's version of getting from one place to an other, simple technic for those who travel allot.

I personally am attracted to people who explain the "Secrets of this World" (And Mind) in simple terms, and that he did.

I can only explain it as it was explained to me.

If you are a driver, you will have at some point experienced lost time, right? Your driving along and your conciseness slips, Might last 5 or 10 minuets, then you snap out of it, and think " I don't remember driving those last 5 or 10 minuets"

The past ten years I have been commuting a great deal between England, Paris and Way down to the South of France. Mostly by Air, (I don't own a car) But I do hire them as and when needed.

I have flirted with the Art world for a while, still do. Creativity is a must to free the mind (un plug from conditioning) I have had a fascination with the power of the mind for a long time.

I discovered a group of people who were talking about Time and how it simply does not exist (As we know) at that time I did not.

In short I can now make a journey from A to B But the bit in the middle does not exist, just like the example with the driving I gave you above.

Their is a little work involved before you make your journey,to prepare, just involves changing your state of conciseness and when you arrive at your destination you change it back, but as we know you have to exercise the mind just as you do the body.

It does not happen the first time you try it, but each time you do it, it becomes stronger, But you don't become proficient at anything with out practice, do you?

It's fun, and you can begin to do it with short journeys to the local shop for starters. All you do is sit in your starting position close your eyes and use your vision to make the journey to the shop, see yourself leaving the house walking to the shop.

Try to picture in as much detail the things you know you will see, entering the shop buying your bread and returning home, you return to the start position close your eyes, simply re play the journey in your mind and bring your consciousness right back to the room.

It will begin to feel like you never made the journey, mais you got your bread!!

As I say the more you practice the better it is. The above is a very small and easy exercise as you develop you can make longer journeys.

Without the effect of making them.

Regards
    Ace
    Last edited by ace; 20th April 2011 at 13:37.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ace For This Post:

bennycog (20th April 2011), Clover (21st April 2011), elysian (20th April 2011), TigerLilly (20th April 2011), Truth Seeker (20th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #91
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Default Advice in a Time Machine

Hello All,

If you could go back in time and talk to yourself at 20 years old, knowing what you know today, what would you say?

Also, what career path would you suggest and why?

I ask, because I feel it's my destiny to positively affect the maximum number of people on earth that I can. I just don't know how to do it yet. Thanks in advance for participating.

-Phoenix

15. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

Default Re: Advice in a Time Machine

nice one Phoenix,
    i had a similar idea a while ago.
    it was....

if you could go back in time to a point before you 'woke up'
    what would you say to yourself that would speed up your journey?.

unfortunately i'm still trying to think of it.
    this was over 2 months ago!

there is the world inside you, and the world outside of you.
    whats outside is just a reflection of whats inside.
    we can change the inside world, and the outside world will reflect that change
    but we have been tricked into thinking there is only the outside world
    and that is massively influenced by dark forces.
    all your power is within you. not outside
    stay focused, and dont allow yourself to be distracted.

there is more but i wouldnt want to overload myself!

steve
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

loveandgratitude (25th April 2011), Phoenix (19th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #93
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Integrated past, present and future meditation

Even though this sounds complicated, it is really easy. Read through it a copy of times, then try it, It produces some interesting answers to your future.

First get into a totally relaxed and into a peaceful state.

Imagine a special room in your mind which has two chairs facing each other. You sit in one chair, and in the chair opposite you, visualize your future self five years from now. She/He appears as the ideal “you” that you are striving to become. She/He has all the attributes you would like to have gained by then.

The two of you can have a conversation for a few minutes where you can ask her/him questions, and she/he willingly answers them. Sh/He knows where you are right now as well as the challenges you are dealing with, challenges she’s/he's long since overcome.

Then when that future self from 2016 gets up and leaves, in your mind, take her/his seat, and your past self from five years ago can enter the room and take the first seat. So now you are looking back on your past self (you 2006). Take a moment to remember what your life was like exactly five years ago, so you can recall what that past you is experiencing.

Now she/he can ask questions about her/his future (your present), and you provide the answers with compassion and love. Take the time to reassure you in 2006 that everything turns out well for you in 2011. Let her/him also know the things you haven’t yet resolved that you’re still working on.

Allow her/him to leave the space and then fast-forward through time to yourself in five years. You are the person you will be in 2016, and as you look at that other chair you see yourself in 2011. So you are looking back on your present situation from the future — from a vantage point where you’ve already solved your biggest challenges. She/He can ask the same questions you previously asked your future self, and as 2016 you, you can answer with confidence and certainty.

Then allow all three of you to be in the room together (You in 2006, you today, and you in 2016) and visualize all three of you becoming one in some way – you may blend into one being in a flash of light, or you may imagine another way. So in some way you become an integrated whole, a single being who exists outside of time and can experience the sensation of growth and change in your life.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

ace (25th April 2011), butcherman (25th April 2011), Lifesong (25th April 2011), mab777 (25th April 2011), Phoenix (25th April 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (20th July 2011), SKAWF (25th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

thats a fantastic idea.

nice one loveandgrattitude.

steve
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

20. Link to Post #95
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

I'd say don't worry about the anything especially the future and just follow what your heart says now.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Phoenix (26th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member Alien Ramone's Avatar
    Thanks

I would avoid myself. I needed to go through my life as it was for my brain chemistry and personality to adjust to what it is now and for me to wake up to what is going on. Talking to myself could interfere with that.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Alien Ramone For This Post:

Lord Sidious (26th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #97
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)
    Integrated past, present and future meditation

Even though this sounds complicated, it is really easy. Read through it a copy of times, then try it, It produces some interesting answers to your future.

First get into a totally relaxed and into a peaceful state.

Imagine a special room in your mind which has two chairs facing each other. You sit in one chair, and in the chair opposite you, visualize your future self five years from now. She/He appears as the ideal “you” that you are striving to become. She/He has all the attributes you would like to have gained by then.

The two of you can have a conversation for a few minutes where you can ask her/him questions, and she/he willingly answers them. Sh/He knows where you are right now as well as the challenges you are dealing with, challenges she’s/he's long since overcome.

Then when that future self from 2016 gets up and leaves, in your mind, take her/his seat, and your past self from five years ago can enter the room and take the first seat. So now you are looking back on your past self (you 2006). Take a moment to remember what your life was like exactly five years ago, so you can recall what that past you is experiencing.

Now she/he can ask questions about her/his future (your present), and you provide the answers with compassion and love. Take the time to reassure you in 2006 that everything turns out well for you in 2011. Let her/him also know the things you haven’t yet resolved that you’re still working on.

Allow her/him to leave the space and then fast-forward through time to yourself in five years. You are the person you will be in 2016, and as you look at that other chair you see yourself in 2011. So you are looking back on your present situation from the future — from a vantage point where you’ve already solved your biggest challenges. She/He can ask the same questions you previously asked your future self, and as 2016 you, you can answer with confidence and certainty.

Then allow all three of you to be in the room together (You in 2006, you today, and you in 2016) and visualize all three of you becoming one in some way – you may blend into one being in a flash of light, or you may imagine another way. So in some way you become an integrated whole, a single being who exists outside of time and can experience the sensation of growth and change in your life.
    loveandgratitude, this is wonderful. I will try this. It's an interesting way to find the answers one is searching for, within. That's usually the only place you can find truth anyway.

It's weird, I've always had this place in my mind; it's this empty white room that stretches on for eternity, and I always go there when I need to be calm. Perhaps this is the special room you're referring to... I'll let you know how it goes

-Phoenix

25. Link to Post #98
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

LOL...what a great idea ! I would say to her/me - «Are you in for a surprise ! Everything you «see» and feel is correct and not your imagination. So, stop trying to be «normal» and exercise your healer and teacher gifts !»

Namasté
    Last edited by MariaDine; 26th April 2011 at 00:01.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

DeDukshyn (26th April 2011), Lord Sidious (26th April 2011)

27. Link to Post #99
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

I would tell myself to seek medical assistance for the two injuries I had that never got fixed.

28. Link to Post #100
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    I would tell myself to seek medical assistance for the two injuries I had that never got fixed.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Lord Sidious (26th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast