+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast

Thread: Time travel

1. Link to Post #141
    Italy Avalon Member yvettesoler's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Damanhur Federation in Italy: a model plus time travel

Quote Posted by delfine (here)
    Some reports say that Damanhur is actually a dying commune, due to the isolationistic tendencies and because every newcomer is treated with utmost reservedness. No babies are born there,
    and the people who stay , stay mainly because they are trapped there by poor economy. Itīs a dismal place. Donīt get fooled by the pretty artwork.
    I won't try to convince anyone of whether or not Damanhur is a cult, that is a decision that each person has to make for his/herself. The only thing I would like to comment on are incorrect statements. Babies are born at Damanhur all the time. There were two births in the last month and several mothers are expecting.

As for being isolated, most Damanhurians can be found online and travel regularly for work and/or pleasure. To give you an example, in my nucleo home alone, last week one couple and their son went to Sicily to visit their family, one woman went to Sicily to commemorate the passing of her grandfather, one woman is in Spain visiting her family and friends and I spent the weekend at the beach with a friend to celebrate my birthday. This is in one nucleo community house that has 23 adults and children (all the children were born here). We have a little under 30 nucleos spread across the valley.
    Last edited by yvettesoler; 14th May 2012 at 09:45.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yvettesoler For This Post:

avid (14th May 2012), NancyV (14th May 2012), nearing (14th May 2012), onawah (16th May 2012), sdv (14th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Hi Yvette

Got to go and deal with practical stuff but I am so glad that there is a Damanhurian in this community!

I would love it if you would share your experiences of the earth energies in this place (Damanhur) and especially about the healing work that is done in the temples.

Will be back when I have spent the hours standing in queues and filling in forms!
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

NancyV (14th May 2012), onawah (16th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    Hi Yvette

Got to go and deal with practical stuff but I am so glad that there is a Damanhurian in this community!

I would love it if you would share your experiences of the earth energies in this place (Damanhur) and especially about the healing work that is done in the temples.

Will be back when I have spent the hours standing in queues and filling in forms!
    Thanks Sdv. I have been here a while, but I tend to be a bit of a lurker in forums. I am highly active on Facebook, so if you are interested in learning more about me you can check out http://www.facebook.com/yvettesoler.

So many experiences here at Damanhur... where to begin. I think the thing that most attracts me to Damanhur is the ability to truly *live* my spirituality at its fullest. Because the base is that every action we take can be considered a form of meditation, even the most mundane acts become a form of ritual communication. This means that even choosing where to put a garden or a new sculpture requires taping in to the energy of the area to find the place with the energies are in sync with what you are trying to do. When we are designing new areas, we tend to think about the environmental footprint, how we can make it most sustainable, and how the nature spirits feel about what we are doing. It is for this reason that Damanhur has only one cardinal rule: no smoking on any Damanhurian territory. This rule is based on a contract made with the nature spirits of the area many years ago, where they asked us to keep the area free of the harm done to the subtle energy by smoke.
    As for healing work, most of it involves the use of Selfica and Prana. The Temples of Humankind are a conduit into the Synchronic Lines, which allows those who work there to contact Forces and send out messages and healing. It is something that is done with great care, after years of study and research.

If you have a specific issue, there are several ways to access healing/help:
    Each nucleo has a spheroself with which you can make a request to the Divine Forces for help.
    There are several Temples where you can put in a request for help.
    You can have individual sessions of Prano, Stiloself and other types of healing.
    There are mandalas that can be traced to connect you to specific energies.
    You can ask the Oracle of Damanhur: http://www.damanhurblog.com/2011/07/...the-full-moon/.
    and more...

Does this answer your question?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yvettesoler For This Post:

NancyV (14th May 2012), onawah (16th May 2012), sdv (15th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Hi Yvette,
    I am glad to see you are still here on Avalon.
    I noticed you did not address this statement by one of the members here:
    "The leader has created an autocratic regime for himself, with obedient followers (slaves) who work unpaid + he has sexual relations with all the young and pretty girls. (The old cult-leader story)."
    I have some experience with intentional and spiritual communities and I know that there is indeed, unfortunately, often a core of sexual dysfunction, particularly when there is one charismatic leader.
    So that would indeed be something that would concern me, were I considering visiting or becoming a member of Damanhur.

However, that is not the case for me, so I am not personally concerned about that.
    It's clear that the Damanhur community has had success on many levels, and perhaps will heal itself of any serious dysfunction in time.
    I certainly hope so, if there is that need.
    We need many models of community that works on our planet at this time, that is certain.

I am very curious about the selfic healing.
    I think I asked this before, but I can't remember now what your reply was.
    Do you use crystals with the selfic methods of healing? It doesn't appear that they are a major component, if you do.
    I sent you a link before about a website that has a lot of information about crystals and how they were used in Atlantis
    The link is http://earth-keeper.com/
    Did you ever investigate that info, and if so, what were your impressions?

I think that crystals were used a lot in Atlantis, both for healing and for energy grids.
    Are some of your members astral traveling there to learn about Atlantean technology and healing methods?
    Other questions are: what are the views at Damanhur on ET/EDs (extra terrestrial and extra dimensional) beings present at this time on the planet, and does Damanhur have any direct communication or interactions with ETs?
    Is Damanhur affiliated with any other organizations or teachings and what is the background of your founder?
    Is he married, has be been married more than once, and does he have children?
    Are there many married couples at Damanhur, and do relationships there seem to last or do people change partners a lot?

Thank you for your feedback!
    (BTW, if you are not comfortable answering these questions on the forum, you can always send private messages to members, which are required to remain private, by Avalon rules.)

Quote Posted by yvettesoler (here)
    Some reports say that Damanhur is actually a dying commune, due to the isolationistic tendencies and because every newcomer is treated with utmost reservedness. No babies are born there,
    and the people who stay , stay mainly because they are trapped there by poor economy. Itīs a dismal place. Donīt get fooled by the pretty artwork.
    I won't try to convince anyone of whether or not Damanhur is a cult, that is a decision that each person has to make for his/herself. The only thing I would like to comment on are incorrect statements. Babies are born at Damanhur all the time. There were two births in the last month and several mothers are expecting.

As for being isolated, most Damanhurians can be found online and travel regularly for work and/or pleasure. To give you an example, in my nucleo home alone, last week one couple and their son went to Sicily to visit their family, one woman went to Sicily to commemorate the passing of her grandfather, one woman is in Spain visiting her family and friends and I spent the weekend at the beach with a friend to celebrate my birthday. This is in one nucleo community house that has 23 adults and children (all the children were born here). We have a little under 30 nucleos spread across the valley.
    Last edited by onawah; 15th May 2012 at 02:42.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

NancyV (14th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #145
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Iīll admit that my knowledge of Damanhur is not firsthand. But the testimonies of the "apostates" are not at all pretty. If only half of it is true, itīs enough to repel me:
    http://www.damanhurinsideout.wordpress.com/about/

http://www.damanhurinsideout.wordpre...f-the-viaggio/
    Last edited by delfine; 14th May 2012 at 18:40.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to delfine For This Post:

RMorgan (15th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #146
    Hacienda San Joaquin. Vilcabamba. Ecuador
    Thanks

I was heartbroken to hear all the cult etc... I too had much hope for the project..

12. Link to Post #147
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just saw this on a Crop Circle website, that there are crop circles appearing in Italy now.
    Have there been any near Damanhur?
    Quote It looks like there are crop circles occurring all over Italy (Sicily, Sardinia, Northern Italy) and here near Rome. Marina Sassi sent this new posting into us. Marina's text - 'A new formation reported by Luis Luce at Anguillara Sabazia - Rome - Italy . It was discovered on May 8 2012. This is a good video that shows nice aerial views of the formation, expecially at 11:23, where all the entire field is clearly visible . Many thanks to Luis Luce's Blog, Italia Zone Tv and the Club Arrow.' Also thanks to you Marina for keeping us up to date on the Italian situation. This video is in Italian but the visuals give you a pretty good idea.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=kUMhv...ayer_embedded#!
    Each breath a gift...

13. Link to Post #148
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Iīll admit that my knowledge of Damanhur is not firsthand. But the testimonies of the "apostates" are not at all pretty. If only half of it is true, itīs enough to repel me:

Thanks Delfine,

These are great links and Iīm very interested in listening to yvettesolerīs explanations about that.

The many comments bellow the articles also confirm this atrocity.

Cheers,

Raf.

14. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Hi Yvette,
    I am glad to see you are still here on Avalon.
    I noticed you did not address this statement by one of the members here:
    "The leader has created an autocratic regime for himself, with obedient followers (slaves) who work unpaid + he has sexual relations with all the young and pretty girls. (The old cult-leader story)."
    I have some experience with intentional and spiritual communities and I know that there is indeed, unfortunately, often a core of sexual dysfunction, particularly when there is one charismatic leader.
    So that would indeed be something that would concern me, were I considering visiting or becoming a member of Damanhur.
    For some reason, I don't get email notifications from Avalon, and since there is so much activity here, I sometimes lose the threads. I will try to be more attentive.

I didn't reply to that specific comment because I couldn't figure what exactly to say. If you come here, you would quickly realize how inaccurate it is. The comment refers to Falco, the main founder of the community. Today, the social aspects of the community are run by the King Guides, three people that are elected every six months to manage the day-to-day workings of the community. The spiritual side is managed by the School of Meditation, of which there is one main contact and many instructors and paths involved in the day-to-day. There are also two other pillars of Damanhurian life, the Game of Life and the Tecnarcato, one to keep life fun and spontaneous (be prepared for anything) and the other for inner refinement. Add to this the College of Justice, the fact that each nucleo home has a representative and that several nucleos make up a region which has a captain, and our constitution and you can see why the idea of one leader who has autocratic regime is not possible.

As for unpaid work... one of the basic tenets of citizenship is that you have to be able to sustain yourself economically. That means that all of us have some type of work, either inside or outside of the community. Of course we do things that are unpaid, but given that I come from a background working in the corporate start-up world, I think there are always a few things you do unpaid for the good of the company. In this case, we are talking about devotional hours, the max of which is between 24 and 30 a month. They are hours we put in to build the community. They can only be used for things that benefit all of Damanhur, a bond that ties us all together. Given how many hours of un-paid overtime I did in the corporate world, 24 to 30 a month doesn't really seem like that much to me.

Addressing the sexual relations, here is what I know to be fact: I have never had sex with him nor have any of my closest friends, and I think we are some of the prettiest girls around. In all seriousness, no, Falco does not have sexual relations with all the young and pretty girls. In the constitution, it states that relationships should be consenting and healthy. Beyond that, people can create any type of relationship they want. We have esoteric couples (closed, magical relationships between two people), open and closed couples, trios, quads... as long as there is transparency and respect, you can create a relationship that works for you.

I am very curious about the selfic healing.
    I think I asked this before, but I can't remember now what your reply was.
    Do you use crystals with the selfic methods of healing? It doesn't appear that they are a major component, if you do.
    I sent you a link before about a website that has a lot of information about crystals and how they were used in Atlantis
    Did you ever investigate that info, and if so, what were your impressions?

I think that crystals were used a lot in Atlantis, both for healing and for energy grids.
    Are some of your members astral traveling there to learn about Atlantean technology and healing methods?
    Other questions are: what are the views at Damanhur on ET/EDs (extra terrestrial and extra dimensional) beings present at this time on the planet, and does Damanhur have any direct communication or interactions with ETs?
    Is Damanhur affiliated with any other organizations or teachings and what is the background of your founder?
    Is he married, has be been married more than once, and does he have children?
    Are there many married couples at Damanhur, and do relationships there seem to last or do people change partners a lot?

Thank you for your feedback!
    (BTW, if you are not comfortable answering these questions on the forum, you can always send private messages to members, which are required to remain private, by Avalon rules.)
    I did investigate the website, thank you again for the link. I found it fascinating! I am a crystal user myself, so I love expanding my knowledge.
    Damanhur does not use many crystals in selfic healing. There are some strategically placed in the devices, but the base are the spirals and different types of metals and/or metallic paint. Spirals and metals... there is a deep connected with the Earth through these, which strengthens the connections with the Selfs.

There are many members of Damanhur that connect to Atlantean energy and technology. It is our connection to Atlantis that has enabled us to expand our knowledge in various fields of research, including Esoteric Physics, the Music of the Plants and Selfic Healing.

The simple answer to ET/EDs is yes. We are in constant contact with many different beings, including spirits of nature and beings from other planets. We have published two illustrated books called The Story of Damanhur, the Trunk of Memories and Checkmate in Time. The second one tells the story of the Galactic Battle in which Humanity (which means all beings with human souls, which are not all from this planet) lost all its abilities. It gives a little taste of all the beings Damanhur is in contact with. You can find Checkmate in Time within the book: The Traveler's Guide to Damanhur: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/trav...nas/1009275500

Damanhur is affiliated with many other organizations. We are a member of GEN, the Global EcoVillage Network. We work closely with many different communities, often sharing knowledge and best practices. Personally, I am a teacher of Kabbalah and Sacred Geometry. I use this knowledge in conjunction with Esoteric Physics to deepen my knowledge and fill my spiritual toolbox with new tools to use in daily life.

I am assuming that when you ask about "he", you are referring back to Falco again. Falco has a long term partner. He has three children, one of which is young and lives in the community. As I said before, we have many different kinds of couples here. We have two types of marriage (regular and Esoteric, as mentioned above), and both must be renewed on a yearly basis. We do this so that you take time every year to evaluate the relationship and choose whether or not to stay in it. A renewal ceremony, in my opinion, is more beautiful than the original marriage, because it symbolizes the desire to continue in the relationship even after the honeymoon period is over. I would say that in my experience here, relationships are generally healthier than in the outside world because there is no pressure to stay together. Staying together is a choice, and if the relationship is not working, you can choose to walk away with no concern about judgement or prejudice.

I don't mind answering the questions in the forum. I believe in transparency, for myself and the community.

We are definitely not perfect, and sometimes we are a ways away from the ideal we wish to live, but there is one constant at Damanhur: CHANGE! If you don't like something, there is always the opportunity to change, to evolve, to make it better than it was yesterday. There are people here that you think, "Seriously, you live in a spiritual community and you just did that?", but then you take a step back and think about where they came from, what background have they had to overcome, what are the challenges life has handed them... and it is there that you realize how much our community is growing. It is in those moments that you realize that we are a large family, complete with the good and the bad. I don't like everyone here, but I love them and I am by their sides in this cosmic battle. This is why I chose to live here. And if there will ever come a day when I don't feel this anymore, I can leave the community, without fear, judgement or prejudice from either side. Trust me, it is easy to leave Damanhur, the hard part is getting in and staying.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yvettesoler For This Post:

DarMar (15th May 2012), noprophet (15th May 2012), onawah (16th May 2012)

16. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)

Thanks Delfine,

These are great links and Iīm very interested in listening to yvettesolerīs explanations about that.

The many comments bellow the articles also confirm this atrocity.

Cheers,

Raf.

I can understand the skepticism when you read that website. It is one website started by two ex-Damanhurian founders and there is one, maybe two more, than comment regularly. The thing that I find interesting about it is that it is the only website of its kind. In 37 years of existence, there are less than a handful of people that want to spread this type of negativity about us, and most of their comments are fueled by economic issues. There is one other person that has taken some information from that website and created a mini-website on similar themes. Usually, when there is widespread cult-like behavior, there are tons of websites that spring up all over the place with allegations and accusations (the beauty of the internet is that whistle-blowers can have a voice). If you do a search on Damanhur, most of the cult-like comments go back to this one site.

If you would like to know more about Damanhur from ex-Damanhurians and Damanhurians, talk to them. As I said, many are online. There are also many websites from people that have lived here for periods of time, including blogs by people that are part of New Life. New Life is a program where a person can live in Damanhur as a temporary citizen for three months. It was started about a year ago and is open to everyone. As a New Lifer, you do everything we do: live in a nucleo, learn about the community, attend community meetings, work with us on the territories, and so on. Here is the section of the blog that talks about this: http://www.damanhurblog.com/category/new-life/. If you would like links to blogs by New Life people themselves, or other articles about Damanhur, let me know.

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

[QUOTE=onawah;488359]I just saw this on a Crop Circle website, that there are crop circles appearing in Italy now.
    Have there been any near Damanhur?
    Quote It looks like there are crop circles occurring all over Italy (Sicily, Sardinia, Northern Italy) and here near Rome. Marina Sassi sent this new posting into us. Marina's text - 'A new formation reported by Luis Luce at Anguillara Sabazia - Rome - Italy . It was discovered on May 8 2012. This is a good video that shows nice aerial views of the formation, expecially at 11:23, where all the entire field is clearly visible . Many thanks to Luis Luce's Blog, Italia Zone Tv and the Club Arrow.' Also thanks to you Marina for keeping us up to date on the Italian situation. This video is in Italian but the visuals give you a pretty good idea.
    Booo..... I have yet to see a crop circle here. I WANT TO !!! I am going to ask people around here to see if there have been any nearby.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yvettesoler For This Post:

onawah (15th May 2012), sdv (15th May 2012)

18. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Quote there is indeed, unfortunately, often a core of sexual dysfunction
    I am opening a hornet's nest here, but the sexual dysfunction is perhaps in our society, in the denial and regulating and suppressing of our sexuality.

Quote I sent you a link before about a website that has a lot of information about crystals and how they were used in Atlantis
    Many thanks for this link. Did you know that a Japanese scientists did experiments to reproduce conditions in the core of the earth and he produced crystals! It seems that the core of the earth is a forest of crystals. I have been unhealthy for a long time now and it is synchronistic that through this thread I am being led back to the work that I need to be doing for me - crystals and full moon and being in nature more (I see it every day but am not being in it).

I used to use the full moon as an oracle, or a symbol of connecting to universal forces that resonate with me. Discovering about the Oracle at Damanhur has reminded me of that ...
    Last edited by sdv; 15th May 2012 at 12:39.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sdv For This Post:

onawah (16th May 2012)

20. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Quote there is indeed, unfortunately, often a core of sexual dysfunction
    I am opening a hornet's nest here, but the sexual dysfunction is perhaps in our society, in the denial and regulating and suppressing of our sexuality.
    I was thinking about this the other day. I remember years ago reading an amazing series of books called Wraeththu in which this new race of humanity uses sex for more than just pleasure, it is also a portal for creation. It was beautiful and magical.... it made me think about how some of my most amazing lovers were people in which I was actively creating something with. When the creation was over, so was our sexual relationship, but the friendship, and often times business partnership, continued. Luckily, I have created a reality where I can actively talk about these things, but for many people the idea of sex being an extension of creation, i.e. magical, is hard to understand. They read about it in books and think it is beautiful, but they can't imagine it in the physical.

I think your comment was right now, our dysfunction is in denying that sex is an integral part of who we are. At Damanhur, we have several spiritual paths: core studies to go deepen your spiritual experience. One of them is the Way of the Monks, in which you create a spiritual container within yourself. Monks, male and female, abstain from sex, but not as a denial of their sexuality, instead to harness that energy and put it somewhere else. People who follow other paths can be monks once a week, where they eat at specific times and refrain from meat and sexual contact for 24 hours in order to harness energy. I think it is fascinating to feel your energy in different ways, including through positive sexual creation and abstaining.

Did you know that a Japanese scientists did experiments to reproduce conditions in the core of the earth and he produced crystals! It seems that the core of the earth is a forest of crystals. I have been unhealthy for a long time now and it is synchronistic that through this thread I am being led back to the work that I need to be doing for me - crystals and full moon and being in nature more (I see it every day but am not being in it).

I used to use the full moon as an oracle, or a symbol of connecting to universal forces that resonate with me. Discovering about the Oracle at Damanhur has reminded me of that ...
    Yea for synchronistic inspiration!!!!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to yvettesoler For This Post:

onawah (16th May 2012)

22. Link to Post #153
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for the info, Yvette. I feel reassured that Damanhur is what I actually felt it probably was all along, which is evolving, functional and quite remarkable, though of course, not perfect.
    This world is so ready for something like Damanhur, so it doesn't surprise me that it has actually materialized.
    (If I were a lot younger, I would probably be trying to find some way to get there.)

I'm glad you and sdv like the earth_keeper.com site, which I have been finding one of the most interesting on the Net.
    Yvonne, I see you are into Esoteric Physics. You are probably familiar with Nassim Haramein... I am a big fan of his work.

Are there any channelers at Damanhur who publish their communications with ET/EDs online?
    It appears to me that we are going to require quite a lot of assistance from them (ET/EDs) if the Fukushina and other nuclear facilities around the planet are going to be cleaned up and closed down, so I am interested in hearing any feedback on this kind of subject from genuine channelers.
    There are a lot of psychics and channelers out there, but I think the really attuned ones are rare and hard to find.
    I would imagine if, like the original group that channeled the RA Material, there are people at Damanhur working on getting the clearest information possible through channeling, the results would certainly be better than average.
    Thanks again for the feedback!

[QUOTE=yvettesoler;488755]

For some reason, I don't get email notifications from Avalon, and since there is so much activity here, I sometimes lose the threads. I will try to be more attentive.

I didn't reply to that specific comment because I couldn't figure what exactly to say. If you come here, you would quickly realize how inaccurate it is. The comment refers to Falco, the main founder of the community. Today, the social aspects of the community are run by the King Guides, three people that are elected every six months to manage the day-to-day workings of the community. The spiritual side is managed by the School of Meditation, of which there is one main contact and many instructors and paths involved in the day-to-day. There are also two other pillars of Damanhurian life, the Game of Life and the Tecnarcato, one to keep life fun and spontaneous (be prepared for anything) and the other for inner refinement. Add to this the College of Justice, the fact that each nucleo home has a representative and that several nucleos make up a region which has a captain, and our constitution and you can see why the idea of one leader who has autocratic regime is not possible.

As for unpaid work... one of the basic tenets of citizenship is that you have to be able to sustain yourself economically. That means that all of us have some type of work, either inside or outside of the community. Of course we do things that are unpaid, but given that I come from a background working in the corporate start-up world, I think there are always a few things you do unpaid for the good of the company. In this case, we are talking about devotional hours, the max of which is between 24 and 30 a month. They are hours we put in to build the community. They can only be used for things that benefit all of Damanhur, a bond that ties us all together. Given how many hours of un-paid overtime I did in the corporate world, 24 to 30 a month doesn't really seem like that much to me.

Addressing the sexual relations, here is what I know to be fact: I have never had sex with him nor have any of my closest friends, and I think we are some of the prettiest girls around. In all seriousness, no, Falco does not have sexual relations with all the young and pretty girls. In the constitution, it states that relationships should be consenting and healthy. Beyond that, people can create any type of relationship they want. We have esoteric couples (closed, magical relationships between two people), open and closed couples, trios, quads... as long as there is transparency and respect, you can create a relationship that works for you.

I did investigate the website, thank you again for the link. I found it fascinating! I am a crystal user myself, so I love expanding my knowledge.
    Damanhur does not use many crystals in selfic healing. There are some strategically placed in the devices, but the base are the spirals and different types of metals and/or metallic paint. Spirals and metals... there is a deep connected with the Earth through these, which strengthens the connections with the Selfs.

There are many members of Damanhur that connect to Atlantean energy and technology. It is our connection to Atlantis that has enabled us to expand our knowledge in various fields of research, including Esoteric Physics, the Music of the Plants and Selfic Healing.

The simple answer to ET/EDs is yes. We are in constant contact with many different beings, including spirits of nature and beings from other planets. We have published two illustrated books called The Story of Damanhur, the Trunk of Memories and Checkmate in Time. The second one tells the story of the Galactic Battle in which Humanity (which means all beings with human souls, which are not all from this planet) lost all its abilities. It gives a little taste of all the beings Damanhur is in contact with. You can find Checkmate in Time within the book: The Traveler's Guide to Damanhur: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/trav...nas/1009275500

Damanhur is affiliated with many other organizations. We are a member of GEN, the Global EcoVillage Network. We work closely with many different communities, often sharing knowledge and best practices. Personally, I am a teacher of Kabbalah and Sacred Geometry. I use this knowledge in conjunction with Esoteric Physics to deepen my knowledge and fill my spiritual toolbox with new tools to use in daily life.

I am assuming that when you ask about "he", you are referring back to Falco again. Falco has a long term partner. He has three children, one of which is young and lives in the community. As I said before, we have many different kinds of couples here. We have two types of marriage (regular and Esoteric, as mentioned above), and both must be renewed on a yearly basis. We do this so that you take time every year to evaluate the relationship and choose whether or not to stay in it. A renewal ceremony, in my opinion, is more beautiful than the original marriage, because it symbolizes the desire to continue in the relationship even after the honeymoon period is over. I would say that in my experience here, relationships are generally healthier than in the outside world because there is no pressure to stay together. Staying together is a choice, and if the relationship is not working, you can choose to walk away with no concern about judgement or prejudice.

I don't mind answering the questions in the forum. I believe in transparency, for myself and the community.

We are definitely not perfect, and sometimes we are a ways away from the ideal we wish to live, but there is one constant at Damanhur: CHANGE! If you don't like something, there is always the opportunity to change, to evolve, to make it better than it was yesterday. There are people here that you think, "Seriously, you live in a spiritual community and you just did that?", but then you take a step back and think about where they came from, what background have they had to overcome, what are the challenges life has handed them... and it is there that you realize how much our community is growing. It is in those moments that you realize that we are a large family, complete with the good and the bad. I don't like everyone here, but I love them and I am by their sides in this cosmic battle. This is why I chose to live here. And if there will ever come a day when I don't feel this anymore, I can leave the community, without fear, judgement or prejudice from either side. Trust me, it is easy to leave Damanhur, the hard part is getting in and staying.
    Each breath a gift...

23. Link to Post #154
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If you join the Facebook page for Crop Circles-UFO's-Ancient Mysteries-Scientific Speculations and ask for info about crop circles in Italy, you would probably get some feedback.
    Booo..... I have yet to see a crop circle here. I WANT TO !!! I am going to ask people around here to see if there have been any nearby.
    Last edited by onawah; 16th May 2012 at 14:47.
    Each breath a gift...

24. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Thanks for the info, Yvette. I feel reassured that Damanhur is what I actually felt it probably was all along, which is evolving, functional and quite remarkable, though of course, not perfect.
    This world is so ready for something like Damanhur, so it doesn't surprise me that it has actually materialized.
    (If I were a lot younger, I would probably be trying to find some way to get there.)
    Why younger?? We have people of all ages here, from newborns all the way up to people in their 90s! I love seeing New Life people arrive that are over 50! In my house, we have five new citizens in training, four of which came in through the New Life program, ages: 25, 38, 40, 51, 63

I'm glad you and sdv like the earth_keeper.com site, which I have been finding one of the most interesting on the Net.
    Yvonne, I see you are into Esoteric Physics. You are probably familiar with Nassim Haramein... I am a big fan of his work.
    Big fan of Nassim Haramein! His work requires a lifetime of study to follow, which is one reason I love it. I like going from the extremely esoteric and down into the more scientific. Which reminds me, I need to finish the new Sacred Geometry book I received from Karen French!

Are there any channelers at Damanhur who publish their communications with ET/EDs online?
    It appears to me that we are going to require quite a lot of assistance from them (ET/EDs) if the Fukushina and other nuclear facilities around the planet are going to be cleaned up and closed down, so I am interested in hearing any feedback on this kind of subject from genuine channelers.
    There are a lot of psychics and channelers out there, but I think the really attuned ones are rare and hard to find.
    I would imagine if, like the original group that channeled the RA Material, there are people at Damanhur working on getting the clearest information possible through channeling, the results would certainly be better than average.
    Thanks again for the feedback!
    We only publish the monthly response from the Oracle of Damanhur: http://www.damanhurblog.com/category/damanhur-oracle/, since this is specifically channeled for the Spiritual People.
    I once asked the head of the PR office why we don't publish more about the work we are doing and she said that most of our worldwide healing/magical work is woven into the daily lives and rituals of all initiates, therefore there it would be hard to publish little comments. Instead of waiting for disasters, we are constantly scanning and transmitting via the synchronic lines, varying the events of the week to respond to the current climate. All students of the School of Meditation meet weekly in groups by grade and also in groups dedicated to their paths. The "lessons" alter slightly based on what is happening in the Universe and how/if we should offer assistance. Life mixes into work mixes into art mixes into magic mixes into mission mixes into play mixes into growth mixes into solidarity...

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

If you join the Facebook page for Crop Circles-UFO's-Ancient Mysteries-Scientific Speculations and ask for info about crop circles in Italy, you would probable get some feedback.
    Found it! Thanks

25. Link to Post #156
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Time travel joke - XKCD

http://xkcd.com/1063/

Authors comment: "Revised directive: It is forbidden for you to interfere with human history, until you have at least taken a class on it"

--

I apologize if this isnt found to be funny, but it totally cracked me up and I wanted to share...

Actually time is a big joke innit
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (4th June 2012), mosquito (6th June 2012), shadowstalker (4th June 2012), ulli (6th June 2012)

27. Link to Post #157
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Default Re: Time travel joke - XKCD

Cracked me up too !!!!!

Just goes to show, you need to be veeeery specific in making requests !!!!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

ulli (6th June 2012)

29. Link to Post #158
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Time, Space, Time-Travel & Teleportation & Happy Endings"

Following is an excerpt from Tyberonn's latest channeled message,
    Time, Space, Time-Travel & Teleportation
    & Happy Endings"
    Archangel Metatron via James Tyberonn
    August, 2012
    http://www.earth-keeper.com/EKnews_75.htm

Inasmuch as Tyberonn foretells that "the Ascension of the critical mass of Humanity will occur in 15 generations", I find his messages much more believable than the run of the mill channelers...

Quote Far more effort than you can imagine has been placed in the graduation of the Earth leading to the Ascension. The Ascension of the Earth will occur on the 12-12-12, and the Ascension of the critical mass of Humanity will occur in 15 generations. We tell you there have been envoys from the future than have come back in various time epoch holograms to insure this. Some of these would be shocking to you. But we tell you the defeat of the Spanish Armada (carrying the Inquisition) , and indeed the defeat of Nazi Germany were two such events that were influenced to their outcome by 'back from the future' envoys.(Both groups were of the core energy of the Aryan Sons of Belial of Atlantis). Had the two referenced outcomes not been influenced, the planet could have taken a vastly different path.

Indeed some of you are among these envoys now. Many are among the metaphysical groups. Indeed some of these are scientists,(including Nicole Tesla & Albert Einstein) , others are artists & writers including Stanley Clarke. They , like you, take on the filters of duality, and were not frontally aware of this truth.

Your science fiction writers in movies and television, specifically 'Contact' and 'Star-Trek' were on the right track in terms of teleportation. But keep in mind that select time-travel and teleportation are not the same thing. If you consider that in the Earthplane you are seemingly fixed in linear time and able to move about in space, then the opposite would occur at a specific Torus effect flip into parallel , where you would be somewhat 'fixed' in space and able to move about in time.

Multidimensional Aspect of 12-12-12

In 2012, precisely on the 12-12-12 your Earthplane ascends into 12 dimensions. It is the Crystalline coherency transformation. Creativity will be amplified, and for many of you, the arc swing of duality will be lessened exponentially. This means multidimensional access is enhanced. But it does not mean 3d duality will disappear.

The 'human' Earthplane experience in duality is a credentialed and honored learning process though which many varied Beings of Divine intelligence travel. Before you are 'allowed' by your higher-self into multi-dimensional and parallel systems of reality that are far more complex, vastly more extensive and open, you must first learn to optimally and responsibly master thought-creation energy. You are in the University of Earth for that purpose...to see firsthand, through physical materialization, the concrete result of your thoughts and emotions.

That is precisely why Time & Space are purposed illusions, and this vivid 'mirage' is so potently programmed by the Divine-Self that you, by necessity, must focus your outer senses on the University of Duality, that termed physical reality. Such 'linear' focus then is engineered, the perception filters that seem to block multi-dimensionality are beneficial in allowing humanity to face and grow through Earthplane experience. When the growth achieves a certain advanced level of 'light-quotient' then, and only then, do you choose to open & bridge into more expansive multi-dimensional perception. That is what 2012 is about !
    Read the rest at:
    http://www.earth-keeper.com/EKnews_75.htm
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (3rd August 2012), Ecnal61 (3rd August 2012), Karunai (3rd August 2012), Mark (4th August 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd August 2012)

31. Link to Post #159
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Re: Time, Space, Time-Travel & Teleportation & Happy Endings"

" you must first learn to optimally and responsibly master thought-creation energy. You are in the University of Earth for that purpose...to see firsthand, through physical materialization, the concrete result of your thoughts and emotions."

Makes sense as to why we are here and to what purpose. The University of Planet Earth. Learning about mastering of energies and consciousness. What we think we become. And Coincidentally, Listen to what Dolores Cannon speaks of around the 4:00 minute mark in her latest video below. Fits the thread perfectly IMO.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (3rd August 2012), Ecnal61 (3rd August 2012), Mark (4th August 2012), onawah (4th August 2012)

33. Link to Post #160
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Time Travel - you do it every day.

For those who don't believe time travel is possible, bear with me. You woke this morning, in the now. You travelled to the future/afternoon, remembering the morning/the past, you travel to the evening/the future , and the next day you remember the day before , the past right. Everyday we are in the past, present, and always moving to the future. If the earth did not rotate, and the sun stayed at the 9'oclock position forever , what day would it be ? It would always be now. Everyday is the same day only our perception changes. Most already got this, but I always looked at time linear, point a to point b . Remove the earth's rotation and the game changes. Time is an illusion. I would very much like to pick the minds of any interested about time travel, the key to our future is our perceptions and experiences , they must be shared for growth. I've been thinking about this for a couple weeks it won't leave my mind. I don't like to start threads but this one requires action from me. I want it out of my mind and settled. anyone ??
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

34. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Ahauchata (18th October 2012), aranuk (8th August 2012), Astra (8th August 2012), bogeyman (8th August 2012), CdnSirian (8th August 2012), Davy (8th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (8th August 2012), elysian (8th August 2012), Eram (8th August 2012), Fred Steeves (8th August 2012), Healthy Skeptic (8th August 2012), Holly Lindin (9th August 2012), ivaray (25th August 2012), Jean-Marie (15th August 2012), Kano (15th August 2012), Karunai (8th August 2012), Magnus (8th August 2012), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th August 2012), NancyV (8th August 2012), Ouroboros (8th August 2012), PixieDust (8th August 2012), RUSirius (8th August 2012), shadowstalker (8th August 2012), Student_Energy_Healer (8th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast