+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Time travel

1. Link to Post #161
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

Default Re: Time Travel - you do it every day.

I will gladly contribute whatever I can. I used to spend a lot of time trying to get my late father to understand that time is more than just our perception of it because of the chemical processes in the body. He was unable to imagine the possibility that the flow of time might be interrupted without our ever being aware of it simply because of our dependence upon its effects on the physical world we inhabit.

One of the most interesting, and at the same time perplexing views of time which I have encountered is derived from the "Law of One" series of channeled material; that our three-dimensional space and one-dimensional time are mirrored by one-dimensional space and three-dimensional time. Like a flatlander, I can conceive of travelling backward and forward along a single dimension, but the other dimensions?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

CdnSirian (8th August 2012), ghostrider (8th August 2012), Magnus (8th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Everyday is the same day only our perception changes
    Our metaphysical existence here and now, is of course a result of ever morphing parameters for the reference points wich consolidates our interconnected physical and spiritual reality in "the now".

If there is cause and effect and "the now" are the effect, then we're safe to assume that there indeed is a cause...
    Last edited by Magnus; 17th August 2012 at 03:25.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

CdnSirian (8th August 2012), ghostrider (8th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #163
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

I think many of us sense our fluidity in a plastic time hologram. Our brains are set up to keep us focused here enough to get things done in the linear time continuum, but the linear is just one aspect of time, or our perception of it. Hard to describe!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

ghostrider (8th August 2012), Magnus (8th August 2012)

7. Link to Post #164
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

I believe that the confusing part of understanding time is that we are confronted with two truths at the same time. This is a very confusing thing to try to understand because you are so sure that each one is right but your thought process says there can only be one right way. What I am attempting to say is that we are a soul having a human experience. The human needs mark time, the human needs to judge things in time, time for work, time to get up, time to rest, time to eat, time to take action, etc.

The soul on the other hand does not need to mark time in the human sense. The soul is temporarily in the body to gain a new experience, to grow and to expand our level of consciousness. There may be some form of time the soul understands but it certainly is not marked by human time. It is a bit easier to understand (at least for me) when you think of it as................we are a soul having a human experience, not humans having a soul experience. It is very easy to understand for a fleeting moment but very hard to imprint on your human brain to retain that knowledge.

I honestly believe it is in our collective DNA not to remember some of this information, it is some form of collective amnesia but when we start to break through this barrier we will all lift our level of the 'human consciousness'.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

CdnSirian (8th August 2012), ghostrider (8th August 2012), Magnus (8th August 2012)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Time slips are also a more regular event than we believe. Many of us dont even think about these events. I have had a lot of usual encounters concerning time, but then what is the nature of time, it isnt the measurement of time as we know it.

Link re Time Slips:

http://www.parascience.org.uk/articles/time.htm

Time and Dimensional Travel:

http://paranormal.about.com/od/timea...ion_Travel.htm

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

ghostrider (8th August 2012), Magnus (8th August 2012)

11. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

thanks everyone, time slips are occuring more frequently these days. Last week some things I looked at seem to go holographic like they were not real, I was seeing two but knowing there was only one. It was like I saw layers of things, hard to put into words, it came out of nowhere. The more I focused on it the more layers i saw and the more they waved back and forth together in sort of a harmony/vibration wave , I know it was real, my thinking brain says ooops that was nothing, my spiritual brain/soul said it was more real than the reality I think is real.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Fred Steeves (8th August 2012), Magnus (8th August 2012)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    I think many of us sense our fluidity in a plastic time hologram. Our brains are set up to keep us focused here enough to get things done in the linear time continuum, but the linear is just one aspect of time, or our perception of it. Hard to describe!
    exactly , you know it , but the how it works part is the puzzle. Nothing changes , just our perception of what we see or experience. Humans need to know how it works to accept it, if they don't understand it , it usually goes in file 13.(trash can) You know the ego part ( I'm a smart person, My gut tells me blah blah , if it doesn't make sense it can't be correct) mentality. The only way to get answers is ask questions. No one want to lower their ego and appear behind the curve, so sometimes the important questions never get asked. Understanding time travel is helpful, you see ahead and make adjustments now so when the future comes your standing on solid ground while others are sinking , Ingo swan talked of looking forward and they were successful at viewing a target that hadn't been picked yet.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Magnus (8th August 2012)

15. Link to Post #168
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

One very interesting aspect of "time", is that it doesn't necessarily point in any one "direction". IMHO anyway, we're learning/relearning about this stuff on the fly, much like someone who "thinks" they can't swim being tossed into water. One tends to remember how these things work, when pushed to the point of no return.

16. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    One very interesting aspect of "time", is that it doesn't necessarily point in any one "direction". IMHO anyway, we're learning/relearning about this stuff on the fly, much like someone who "thinks" they can't swim being tossed into water. One tends to remember how these things work, when pushed to the point of no return.
    I would agree, you believe you can swim , but when tossed in the water , faced with two choices sink or swim , after the experience you Know you can swim, not just believe. your first nine months of life is in water, you just forgot about it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

my co-worker had a timeslip today, and felt it before it happened. time is changing the days are getting faster it seems. He said it was the moment before the I've done this before thing.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Fred Steeves (11th August 2012), Karunai (11th August 2012)

18. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

We all pretty much live our lives with the precept that by acting now we will somehow affect our future.

Something I have always found fascinating about this same model of time is that there is no distinction that would eliminate the possibility that by acting now we can also affect our past.

That one has always fried my noodle when I think about what it could mean.

Time! What a fascinating topic!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kano For This Post:

ghostrider (15th August 2012)

20. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

we are from the past, each revolution of the earth we move to the future, but really nothing changed , it's still yesterday today. flying or driving across time zones you move back and forth in time. freaky.

21. Link to Post #172
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you ghostrider for your topic. I love thinking about the many ideas related to time travel. Perhaps a fun thing to do is think about what it would be like a dimension higher where time collapses from a line (point A to point B) to simply a point. One point, where all time is now. In my research I'm starting to suspect this is what is going on when people like Dr. Courtney Brown's remote viewers describe, not predict, the future using a temporal out bounder.

Anyone into Brown's work? Lately it has become something of an obsession.

22. Link to Post #173
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,210 times in 21,085 posts

Exclamation Time Travel, Illuminati & Conspiracy Research!

~Unslave Humanity Tactical Media: http://whynotnews.eu/?p=1836 ~credits video: http://youtube.com/AlienScientist - Response to Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory Season 3 episodes on Time Travel and The Steven Huff mansion in the Ozark Mountains.

Polarizable-Vacuum (PV) representation of general relativity:
    http://arxiv.org/ftp/gr-qc/papers/9909/9909037.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeman_Dyson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyson_sphere
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Conchis (29th November 2012), Fred Steeves (30th November 2012), sandy (30th November 2012), Star Tsar (29th November 2012)

24. Link to Post #174
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Default Re: Time Travel, Illuminati & Conspiracy Research!

Concepts/Theories that I haven't seen in a while... nothing is new in this world, just rediscovered.

25. Link to Post #175
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Couldn't agree more John,

If we all, indivdually founds what we could do in our corner of the world and concentrated on not playing the game or facilitating the gaming events, the players would have to find a new game in town or join gambles anonymous
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

26. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,775 times in 1,348 posts

In my research I have found the "gods" of Sumeria, the Illu, are actually ETs who can travel through time in their "flying disks". This same group of ETs appear all over the planet through many thousands of years in different places. They inculcate the populace of each region with a different religion and a secret society. I cover this subject in detail in THE EYE OF RA.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Holly Lindin (9th December 2012), seko (8th December 2012)

28. Link to Post #177
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default The Wonderful DullBedsitBlogger Talks About Time Travel (Entertaining Vlog)

Last edited by Bryston; 6th March 2013 at 21:39.

29. Link to Post #178
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Default Re: The Wonderful DullBedsitBlogger Talks About Time Travel

I didn't enjoy this video. He mainly repeats he's a "soft person" who couldn't survive in the 1920s and he wishes he went back in time to earlier in the day to avoid problems walking around. Maybe someone can explain the point of it as I felt there was none.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

Bryston (6th March 2013)

31. Link to Post #179
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Wonderful DullBedsitBlogger Talks About Time Travel

Sorry Mulder

Just like this blokes personality, was not trying to post anything profound. Just thought it would be nice to listen to a nice person talking. No offense intended.

32. Link to Post #180
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,210 times in 21,085 posts

Exclamation Iranian Scientist claims to have invented 'Time Machine' according to Telegraph News Paper 10 April 2013

Ali Razeghi, a Tehran scientist has registered "The Aryayek Time Traveling Machine" with the state-run Centre for Strategic Inventions.

The device can predict the future in a print out after taking readings from the touch of a user, he told the Fars state news-agency.

Razaeghi, 27, said the device worked by a set of complex algorithms to "predict five to eight years of the future life of any individual, with 98 percent accuracy".

As the managing director of Iran's Centre for Strategic Inventions, Razeghi is a serial inventor with 179 other inventions listed under his own name. "I have been working on this project for the last 10 years," he said.

"My invention easily fits into the size of a personal computer case and can predict details of the next 5-8 years of the life of its users. It will not take you into the future, it will bring the future to you."

Razeghi says Iran's government can predict the possibility of a military confrontation with a foreign country, and forecast the fluctuation in the value of foreign currencies and oil prices by using his new invention.

"Naturally a government that can see five years into the future would be able to prepare itself for challenges that might destabilize it," he said. "As such we expect to market this invention among states as well as individuals once we reach a mass production stage."

Razeghi said his latest project has been criticized by friends and relatives for "trying to play God" with ordinary lives and history. "This project is not against our religious values at all. The Americans are trying to make this invention by spending millions of dollars on it where I have already achieved it by a fraction of the cost," he said. "The reason that we are not launching our prototype at this stage is that the Chinese will steal the idea and produce it in millions overnight."

~source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...e-machine.html
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th April 2013 at 10:13.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bryston (28th April 2013), Gemeos (11th April 2013), greybeard (11th April 2013), kersley (11th April 2013), Lifebringer (11th April 2013), Maunagarjana (11th April 2013), schneider (11th April 2013), seko (20th April 2013), Star Tsar (11th April 2013), william r sanford72 (11th April 2013), Woody (11th April 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast