Thread: Ormus

1. Link to Post #101
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Default Re: Ormus

now thats really interesting Trail,
    the one batch I tried using just 'dead sea salt' had no precipitate ..... I had it of ebay, sold as 'dead sea salt, (nothing added-nothing taken away)
    I am going to raise it with the supplier...

cheers

meat

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

eaglespirit (25th August 2013), Eram (19th May 2012), Trail (16th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #102
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

update:

Because i wanted to be sure that taking large doses of ormus at ph10.5 didn't have any bad reaction to my bowels, i took extremely large amounts of ormus for a few day's.. i guess i took a four month supply in about a weeks time..

I also wanted to use the ormus as fast as possible while i know its fresh and doesn't have (many) bacteria.. its about time now that i boil the ormus and bottle it for future usage.. my finished ormus now has a low salt content and is unrefridgerated so i don't know how long it will keep..

I ordered a box of 200ml medicine bottles for this purpose..

However, i now have a strong feeling i should pauze taking the ormus for at least a few day's to let my body adjust accordingly..

On behalf of my body i partly regret taking so much ormus at once.. i have a feeling i have put racing oil into an old car and somehow the wheels are spinning very fast but the old car ain't moving much.. something to do with the rest of the car needing to be upgraded wich takes a little time.. putting more high power racing oil in won't help at all..

I guess dinnerspoons of ormus would be fine to continue with once i continue..

My energy field is buzzing with (chaotic?) frequency.. when i put my attention to it i can guide it and its not chaotic anymore.. now i need to find the awareness to guide it full time or i'll be flying all over the place..

I also feel that being in the middle of a big city full of mind control frequencies doesn't help when taking ormus without the proper full time awareness to take control of it.

When taking ormus one HAS to meditate! It's not helpful when you have a very busy life with lots of distractions (kids/work/stress) and cannot find the peace to meditate often.

There are no shortcuts in life. Taking ormus means you have to work HARDER in some respects

So far for my thoughts on ormus right now,

~Trail.
    Last edited by Trail; 19th May 2012 at 10:11.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

eaglespirit (25th August 2013), Eram (19th May 2012), Ikarusion (11th June 2015), MacStar (27th May 2012), meat suit (19th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

Update:
    Finalised the ormus process by cooking it and putting it inside a couple of 200ml brown medicine bottles.

The ormus was boiled for 10 minutes in glassware, a teapot actually, on a 'campinggaz' heater away from obvious electrical fields.

The new medicinebottles and their caps where boiled for at least 10 minutes in a big metal pan with water.

A plastic funnel was also boiled for at least 10 minutes.

I then took a medicine bottle and poured the boiling water out and quickly poured the boiling ormus into it via the funnel, then took a boiling cap out of the water and put it on the bottle tightly. Then i turned the bottle around and let it cool down upside down.

This process should eliminate all bacteria and the ones that might have gotten in while i was doing the bottling are killed by turning the bottles upside down while they where still very hot.

I basicaly copied the process used by people who make their own jams and stuff and want to store them for years to come.

Now i feel a sense of completeness regarding the ormus experiment Well, round one that is

Btw, just before the bottling process, i meditated in nature and my energies have already balanced out quite a bit, so i might continue taking the ormus tomorrow albeit in normal doses from now on

~Trail.
    Last edited by Trail; 19th May 2012 at 17:21.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

eaglespirit (25th August 2013), Eram (19th May 2012), MacStar (27th May 2012), meat suit (19th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

A picture is worth a thousands words... so just look at the pictures first

The 3 differences while making this batch:

* I made a 'sole' dead sea water solution by adding 500grams of dead sea salt to about 1,25L of distilled water. (sole meaning that as much salt is absorbed by the water as it can possibly hold, wich is around 340grams dead sea salt per liter according to wikipedia)

Because i started with a smaller container that was actually too small to accomodate more NaOH solution,
    * I added NaOH directly into the sole solution.
    (But the ormus was already getting a layer of jelly on top before i started adding the pure NaOH directly into it.)

* I had bought a powerful new mixer that i used to vigorously stir the solution throughout the process continually.
    (The ormus might be rising because little air bubbles are trapped within it because of the rigorous stirring.)

At ph 10.7 the solution would be hard to stir because it has gotten thick like jelly. It had a nice shimmering look. it actually did look like the cooper-pair vid and pictures i'd seen.
    The thing is that i hadn't washed this ormus and all the salts are still in there.

A 'sole' solution obviously just gets a lot thicker when converted to ormus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20120524_123538.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	183.4 KB
ID:	16457   Click image for larger version

Name:	20120524_123443.jpg
Views:	489
Size:	185.1 KB
ID:	16458  
    Last edited by Trail; 24th May 2012 at 11:02.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

eaglespirit (25th August 2013), Eram (24th May 2012), MacStar (27th May 2012), seko (13th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Interesting statement from the video. "Ormus could increase vision as well". Many good reasons to try this elixir now. Wanishi for sharing this. Q. Before i take this could you recommend a weblink that manufactures a good ormus product? Appreciate it.

Ps Trail great job on this thread.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

eaglespirit (25th August 2013), Eram (14th September 2012), MacStar (27th May 2012), Trail (24th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

WhiteFeather--

energeticnutrition.com sells pre-made ORMUS solutions and has interesting info. Check out Etherium Gold. I haven't yet tried any, but I'm starting to think about it.

(Not ORMUS related, but possibly of interest to you: Dr. Delbert Blair highly recommends and even sells on his website a product called LifeSource Super Sprouts, which is made by energeticnutrition.)

The website dancingwithwater.com has wonderful info re creating ORMUS via some simple technology. Great website.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    Genevieve

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

eaglespirit (25th August 2013), Eram (14th September 2012), MacStar (3rd February 2013)

13. Link to Post #107
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

I've been taking the Etherium Gold, it seems to perform as advertized.

14. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

I've read that goji berries have ormus...

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

eaglespirit (25th August 2013), Eram (14th September 2012), MacStar (3rd February 2013), Trail (14th January 2013)

16. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Personally, I don't know anyone that uses it. And those I've seen (on youtube) claiming to use it show no signs of it working. Take at your own risks. Perhaps you might want to read the link below before considering more experimentation. You already have everything you need.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/monoa...e15aug05.shtml

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

eaglespirit (25th August 2013), Eram (15th September 2012), NancyV (15th September 2012)

18. Link to Post #110
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

I'm hoping that my juicing efforts can replace the trace minerals; I stopped taking ORMUS a long time ago for lack of noticeable change (though I know I am extremely tolerant to substances of any kind, so perhaps I was just being too conservative in my uptake)

maybe I’ll start mixing ormus in to freshly juiced veggies? Couldn’t hurt....
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Chester (12th November 2014), eaglespirit (25th August 2013), Eram (15th September 2012), NancyV (15th September 2012), seko (13th January 2013)

20. Link to Post #111
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    Personally, I don't know anyone that uses it. And those I've seen (on youtube) claiming to use it show no signs of it working. Take at your own risks. Perhaps you might want to read the link below before considering more experimentation. You already have everything you need.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/monoa...e15aug05.shtml

Peace
    I havent taken any for several months now but will start again soon......
    I got quite an accurate idea of how I was generally feeling when taking Ormus daily over a few months, and having stopped I feel very differrent now.
    I will report back when I am a month into the next Ormus phase....

worst case scenario is that Ormus is a high quality mineral supplement with additional alkalizing effect....

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Chester (12th November 2014), eaglespirit (25th August 2013), Eram (15th September 2012), MacStar (3rd February 2013), TargeT (15th September 2012), Trail (14th January 2013)

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

There is, sortof, a follow up on this oldish thread, called: Police to my door, regarding ORMUS.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...egarding-ORMUS

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

eaglespirit (25th August 2013), Eram (14th January 2013)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Too Good Not To Post here!!!

....added
    Feel real good about this Young Lady...sharing a different method of making Your Own...without lye

Last edited by eaglespirit; 9th August 2013 at 21:38.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Delight (9th August 2013), Eram (9th August 2013), gripreaper (22nd September 2013), meat suit (9th August 2013)

26. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Hello All!
    Sharing my current ormus white powder gold experience...ongoing:

I ordered the ormus overseas from a source I like and have been familiar with for a number of years and got delivery ten days ago.
    They liken this mix to the Hudson white powder gold.

Simply google for the mix I used:
    TibetanGold™ Monatomic White Powdered Gold

I took just less than a 1/4 teaspoon right away to see how it resonated.
    I then took just over a gram and a half mixed in half a glass of distilled water a week ago Sunday.
    The gram and a half is the suggested intake by David Hudson to fully activate.

Just so You know... I am an avid sungazer and am pretty tough and active physically and smoke pipe tobacco often and drink about 5 cups of coffee per day and I do 'not' conform to what would be considered a rigid 'natural' diet and I do not drink alcohol.
    Other than that I am more or less abnormal...ummm normal : )

I am not advocating this to anyone...to each his/her own. I feel we will all get there from here in our own ways. I simply feel it is important to get it out in the open in these rapidly changing times and because my prompting to take it was so strong.

I basically got a cosmic kick in the arse in a good way : )

As the day went on after that full dose I began to feel a new and rather powerful general subtle intensity that was coming on from the prior smaller dose. I am already very connected to nature but even that rhythm was tweaked to a higher note.

The feeling of an alter--higher--reality became stronger...I can focus just fine in this reality to do what I need to do but I am becoming much more aware of affecting/effecting much more here and elsewhere, and vice versa...this is becoming very much more real for me.

I need to note that these things were brought on by my solar meditation of the past six years also but seem to be much more integrated in my metabolism now.

I am eating and sleeping less without any negative overlay.

I have the increased desire to commend people in front of me in a very positive manner moreso than ever in a very personal and uplifting way...even people I do not know when I am prompted in one on one meet ups. I am getting that these personal 'spirit to spirit' connections are more important than ever now.

A feeling of oneness with my higher guidance is stronger and the active follow through, if there is a prompting, more immediate.

The feeling of self-responsibility and helping to right things has been heightened and the conforming to it more natural and flowing.

These things were already with me but seem to be more like music playing while I simply go with the beat.

I have been spitting up a smooth and natural looking phlegm occasionally...it actually feels good and clearing.

I feel a bit physically 'different' in a good way.

Some of the things going on are hard to put to words.

I have had some interesting new meet ups...one was a black man that came up behind me in dunkin' donuts and said "nice head of hair" and we introduced and struck up a rather spiritual conversation on the way out. He studied buddhism with Tibetans and was leaving the Cape in a week heading home to the island of Trinidad because he was being called to be with family. His facial features and his demeanor were a match of the head of the family that I visited in Malta in 2009, interesting.

My dreams are 'now' influential and have a 'renovating'(carpenter you know) spiritual theme to them...helping me see 'corrections'.

A new 'buzz' with a vibration in it.

I have an overwhelming feeling of riding a metamorphosis...mine and Mother Earth's...enlightening heightening and it is staying with me steadily.

I will probably also make some from the method by the Girl on Youtube in my previous post.
    I am also making some of my own from urine that will be ready after incubation in 2014

Wanted to acknowledge WhiteFeather's Thread:
    Egyptians Spiritual Elixir - White Gold, White Ormus and Shrewbread
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...and-Shrewbread

Thank You and Onward and Upward and Beyond for the Good of All !!!!

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

chocolate (24th October 2014), Eram (25th August 2013), gripreaper (22nd September 2013), Ikarusion (11th June 2015), meat suit (26th August 2013), meeradas (24th December 2013), ulli (24th October 2014)

28. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Recently I've made an order of St Germaine Ormus, from http://www.exotic-elixirs.co.uk. It was recommended here. Have any of you experienced good or bad results with this product?

Also, I have an allergy to nickel and nickel alloys. I am not too sure is this element is included in ORMUS. However, it seems that the ORMUS elements are not in metallic form. Am I correct? In that case perhaps it's not an allergen. Somebody could clarify this? Thanks.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

29. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

June 7th, 2015 Barry Carter on Global Freedom Movement

"Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6