+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: What's with Drunvalo?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Default What's with Drunvalo?

Hi Avalon,

I just watched this new interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek. I haven't been up to date with him for years now.
    He was the first person who educated me on lots and lots of understandings of who we really are (1997). After that I went on to read en see other people and information.
    Now, watching this interview I am amazed how much this man changed.
    His energy feels so different... Almost as if he's eating himself up inside.

One of the things he claims in the interview is that the government of Russia is fully aware that the pole shift is coming and the only way to survive this is to evolve your consciousness and they are informing the people about it too.
    I try to stay away from true or false most of the time, but I wonder if there is someone here on Avalon who lives in Russia and can confirm this claim.

There's something in me that is not at all afraid of the future and feels very optimistic.

Last edited by Eram; 11th April 2012 at 21:35.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Avocadess (11th April 2012), eva08 (12th April 2012), heyokah (12th April 2012), Holly Lindin (12th April 2012), laperle (18th February 2013), Pilgrim (18th April 2012), Snowbird (12th April 2012), Turcurulin (12th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 times in 246 posts

Default Re: What's with Drunvalo?

Quote Posted by Wakytweaky (here)
    ... I wonder if there is someone here on Avalon who lives in Russia and can confirm this claim.
    I was wondering the same thing. I tried researching this claim and I could only find circular references to Drunvalo's interview. Searches on RT for "crop circle" and "pole shift" turned up nothing.

Not passing the sniff test.
    "What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, The master calls a butterfly."
    Richard Bach

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WyoSeeker For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (11th April 2012), Eram (12th April 2012), Gardener (12th April 2012), seko (11th April 2012), Turcurulin (12th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 338 posts

Some people I know have insinuated that he is a disinformation agent.
    I have no opinion either way, but I never took to him, myself.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (11th April 2012), Eram (12th April 2012), eva08 (12th April 2012), seko (11th April 2012), Turcurulin (12th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

Quote Posted by WyoSeeker (here)
    Not passing the sniff test.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (11th April 2012), Eram (12th April 2012), eva08 (12th April 2012), seko (11th April 2012), Turcurulin (12th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

He spoke of Marina Popovich.

And I agree he looks bad. Like he has really bad allergies (likely) or he got punched in both eyes (unlikely).
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Eram (12th April 2012), Maria Stade (12th April 2012), Snowbird (12th April 2012), Turcurulin (12th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

There's something in me that is not at all afraid of the future and feels very optimistic.
    In that case. I think that you connected in your heart to his message.
    Me too. I saw it to the end and felt giddily with excitement.

BTW this is not his message, this is the message we hear from many indigenous tribes around the world.

Besides that I believe Drunvalo is human having/suffering many human trait, and is among the best living spiritual teachers .
    Last edited by PathWalker; 11th April 2012 at 22:54.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Avocadess (11th April 2012), Eram (12th April 2012), gooty64 (23rd August 2012), heyokah (12th April 2012), ljwheat (18th April 2012), Snowbird (12th April 2012), Turcurulin (12th April 2012), WhiteFeather (12th April 2012), Wind (12th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

I call BS on this pole shift business. It's lies to keep people scared, just like Elenin and a million other Armaggedon stories. We have a bright future.

I never trusted DM myself...Been reading him for years and it's never felt right.

For Context:

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/announce/ann_dryice.htm
    Last edited by Daozen; 11th April 2012 at 23:21.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (11th April 2012), Eram (12th April 2012), MargueriteBee (12th April 2012), MMA_Fan (19th April 2012), seko (11th April 2012), Turcurulin (12th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

I think it's very easy to dismiss information that could be perceived as eschatological. It is obviously our choice to take it or leave it, though my personal choice has been to listen to this man. When I first saw him, I instantly recognized him as someone I have known for a very long time. I will be attending a seminar with Drunvalo in May, which I'm pretty excited about.

Drunvalo is among a very small collection of people who have corroborated the suspicions and intuitions that I've carried with me since childhood - until fairly recently I figured that I must be crazy... But other people are starting to say the same things. Among this list are Douglas Hofstadter (Goedel Escher Bach) and The Author (Matrix V - Quest of the Spirit).

I believe there is a pan-dimensional family of musicians, many of which are roaming this earth in human bodies. Some have died, others have moved between bodies.

One thing is hard to deny - we are on the cusp of something enormous. The crop circles are only one small key to understanding this. We often make the generalization of any big news as being negative and therefore a dis-info psy-op. Drunvalo's message is not negative, it's actually a very good thing. It is also a selfless thing, as some have pointed out - he is a nexus for many indigenous cultures which have a far wider perception than the modern corporate man. Even if they are all wrong, I feel that this man is a valuable teacher of issues that matter deeply and affect every moment of our existence.

To each their own, I suppose. We still have religion.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

Debra (12th April 2012), Eram (12th April 2012), Feritciva (11th April 2012), ginnyk (12th April 2012), heyokah (12th April 2012), Holly Lindin (12th April 2012), Kryztian (21st September 2018), ljwheat (18th April 2012), Snowbird (12th April 2012), Turcurulin (12th April 2012), Wind (12th April 2012), yiolas (12th April 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,447 times in 216 posts

One of the things he claims in the interview is that the government of Russia is fully aware that the pole shift is coming and the only way to survive this is to evolve your consciousness and they are informing the people about it too.
    I try to stay away from true or false most of the time, but I wonder if there is someone here on Avalon who lives in Russia and can confirm this claim.
    I have lots of friends living in Russia and I've been there several times. I'm afraid there is nothing official or governmental in Russia about the pole shift but there's smth interesting about the place; the "seperation" that Dolores Cannon or other sources are talking about can be observed perfectly there - way more than any European country or USA etc. Big amounts of people are totally sleeping, only dealing with money, greed, daily life, Moscow is one of international capital-magnet, a very fast progressing action-packed city that never sleeps, official corruption is beyond your wildest guess but also there are some people that doing THE BEST energy and healing works I've ever came upon. So negatives are dark negative and light beings are seriously glowing there.

As for Drunvalo, he is one special person, he helped a lot of people to become aware, to understand important concepts, so I don't think there is anything wrong with him. There's only a kind of "spiritual-ego" in him that disturbed a lot of people along the way. I remember reading Serpent of Light (which is a great book) with lines like "nobody has done it before but I did it in several hours", "nobody had the permission to perform this but I have every permission" etc.etc. I smiled and said "this is typical Drunvalo". But you know what, we accepted and liked him as he is anyway!

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

Debra (12th April 2012), Eram (12th April 2012), ginnyk (12th April 2012), heyokah (12th April 2012), ljwheat (18th April 2012), modwiz (12th April 2012), NancyV (12th April 2012), Reinhard (12th April 2012), Snowbird (12th April 2012), Turcurulin (12th April 2012), Wind (12th April 2012), wynderer (12th April 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

I believe that what we hear from Drunvalo, who I trust, and from the indigenous peoples, are tales of the destructive timeline. There exist many timelines, but more possibly a few major timelines. There are also uplifting and positive timelines. We have also heard that these timelines will eventually converge and the uplifting timeline will prevail. This is the tough part for most people to imagine. Because in essence what is happening is that the Earth and the first three dimensions will fold upward together into the 4th dimension and beyond. Some people call this the Earth splitting. I call it ascension.

Drunvalo knows and understands what is really transpiring around our globe. He comes out and tells the truth as he knows it to people, and he is then threatened and experiences attempts on his life. He is also travel-weary because he goes all over the globe learning and teaching. He's exhausted. He looks it. But one of the main things that is currently affecting him in Sedona, Arizona where he lives, are chemtrails. During Kerry's interview with David Sereda(sp?), David stated that Sedona is being coated with chemtrails. Drunvalo is being adversely affected by this poison. This, plus he is aging. This happens to us all while in 3D.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

20. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Black Panther (12th April 2012), Debra (12th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (12th April 2012), Eram (12th April 2012), ginnyk (12th April 2012), gooty64 (23rd August 2012), heyokah (12th April 2012), Kryztian (21st September 2018), ljwheat (18th April 2012), Marin (21st April 2012), modwiz (12th April 2012), NancyV (12th April 2012), PathWalker (12th April 2012), Realeyes (12th April 2012), Reinhard (12th April 2012), Turcurulin (12th April 2012), WhiteFeather (12th April 2012), Wind (12th April 2012), wynderer (12th April 2012), yiolas (12th April 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

What is the hark! If we could get are lazy asses up o the couch, and spend 20 minutes to go within ourselveves, FTW 20 minutes away fom the TV. Sorry guys, but I go a long way to TM medition prehaps in the 80's. What harm can do?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

Debra (12th April 2012), Eram (12th April 2012), modwiz (12th April 2012), Turcurulin (12th April 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Quote And I agree he looks bad. Like he has really bad allergies (likely) or he got punched in both eyes (unlikely).
    His bad health may be due to all the chemtrails in that area. When I lived in Sedona, they went nuts with them. Also, there's an underground military base there that blasts the town with ultra LOW frequencies all the time....Makes you sick, too.... Beautiful place, but not worth living there for all that....

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Debra (12th April 2012), Eram (12th April 2012), NancyV (12th April 2012), Snowbird (12th April 2012), WhiteFeather (12th April 2012), Wind (12th April 2012), yiolas (12th April 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Other avenues of investigations regarding "Drunvalo":

Quote The 'World Savior' has no clothes ...
    [...]

I mentioned that, a couple of years ago, one of the few remaining charismatic CIA moles who still had our confidence before inadvertently showing his/her hand had admitted current membership in Eckankar, that CIA/MI6 kindergarten for psychics, which is based on the typical, tired, regurgitated Theosophy bull$#!+.

The person had admitted to Carol, a friend of ours, and me that during a well-attended Eckankar international convention's 'meditation' phase he/she wandered out of the rented auditorium and into the lobby and saw a large group of beautiful, young/ancient Nordic types, standing around together and sipping a blood and wine mixture from crystal goblets. We presume the blood came from a slain infant or child, since that's typical sewer rat agency ritual protocol. He/she said that they were also soaking up the massive energy that the chest-pounding chumps in the auditorium were generating with their noisy, 'guided meditation.'

According to DB, Hollywood abounds with pretty reptile hybrids and apparently the Vryal are mainly reptiles, too.

Stevo mentioned that in California, when Drunvalo was trying to scam him into being essentially his psychic slave, several years ago, there was another associate of D's, a sleazy Eckankar proselyte, who claimed to have been one of Marcel Vogel's associates.

I'm sure DB met a lot of 'interesting' people. I didn't know Drunvalo (forget his real name ...anyway) and Greg Braden went to the same school. Who'd thunk of it?

[...]

J,
    DB told me that he knew "Maitreya" when they were both in the GWB guru stable together, along with Braden, Twyman, Houston, Drunvalo, MacLaine, etc. I'll ask him if the guys' name was Craig Smith back in the day.

This is tricky ground. DB hesitates to publish what he knows because he doesn't want to be murdered again but he put a present photo of 'Maitreya' up on his previous site, at least. [D Bradley's new site is ethericfire.com/cbswork ~D]

Quote Battling the Dark Side: Letter from the Philippines (Oct. 14, 2007)
    Subject: to Ken Adachi
    Date: Sun, October 14, 2007
    To: Ken Adachi, Editor
    [...]

ZSL: Here Hardy gives her "credentials". She is a spiritual healer who is capable of removing parasitic entities. She was raised Roman Catholic as are most citizens of the Philippines and Poland. The lower astral into which she is working has Christian, Buddhist, Moslem, Polynesian, New Age and UFO archtypes and thoughtforms. I believe she is helping clean up the lower astral above the Philippines Indochina especially Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Burma, Indonesia and Southern China. She sees parasitic control latching onto incarnating souls and manipulating chakras in abhorrent ways. She sees how astral entities can alter their appearance and claim to be good when they are not. She sees how parasitic entities can control the pendulum and automatic writing. The reference to Drunvalo escapes me as it is years since I read the Flower of Life books. As Drunvalo reports to the CIA, I would question everything he has written. Hardy seems to believe Drunvalo is some sort of New Age saint, but the main reason of this email was to ask him why his methods are not working for her. More later on this point.

[...]

ZSL: This is confusing. There appears to have been an attack on Hardy and the people of Palawan by negative UFOs. The run-on sentence should have been split into two or three sentences. It appears Hardy used Drunvalo's double golden mean spiral as a protective counter-spell to the UFOs but it did not work.

"When all this happened, I informed Mr Drunvalo Melchesidek, but he did not reply (?). I feel that in this kind of ascension process, as it is told currently through messages of the Reptilians and Nephilim, there is something wrong with this merkaba [mkb]. The merkaba of the [Hawaiian] Kahunas was another thing."

ZSL:Drunvalo did not reply to Hardy's email. There is a missing connecting sentence appearing to associate Drunvalo's ascension teachings with the Reptilians and Nephilim. Having attempted to use Drunvalo's merkaba meditations myself I found them too intellectual and lengthy. They were more likely to prevent attunement to higher energies than to facilitate a unified connection. Having participated in Huna Circles the simpler Kahuna merkaba activation is far more effective in achieving "lift-off". That appears to be Hardy's experience too. The use of the merkaba meditation is important in Hardy's work into and within the lower astral.

Slim Spurling
    By Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone
    http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/slim...g02jan08.shtml
    January 2, 2008

I met Slim Spurling at the Can Am Dowsers Conference in Issaquah Washington at the end of May in 2005, two years before he passed away. Two months earlier, my wife and I tried to meet him in Denver but was prevented when my wife was hit by some sort of energy ray that heated her skin cherry red. I went without Joan. Inwardly, I felt the trip would be good.

[...]

He said he was planning to continue work with harmonizers on a coordinated continent sized scale. Another simpler project was recycling toxic industrial fly-ash into building bricks such as cinder-blocks. He said he has been talking to Drunvalo Melchizedek regarding many of these projects. Slim called him "Drew".

[...]

At the last meal together in the cafeteria at 5:00 PM on Sunday, I told Slim that I had met Drunvalo in the Spring of 1971 when he was still named Bernie Perona. "Bernie" was a real "space-cadet" in the hippie language of the day. His energy was far from stable. He may have been a "walk-in" or he may have flipped into an "alter". We were told to not allow him near us.

After a couple of incidents of energy vampiring, our teacher bought him a bus ticket to travel from Vancouver to Slocan and told him to balance his energies. Drunvalo credits David Livingstone as his first teacher on pages 402-3 of the Flower of Life, Book Two. Drunvalo does have spiritual gifts, but he also reports to the CIA. I told Slim to be careful.

I learned that Slim did break off communication with "Drew".
    From another source, I learned that the man working on the "new technology patent" went into hiding after Slim fell into a coma.

Slim improved, regained consciousness, but was unable to speak. Or was he being quiet to protect others? Then he died.

Slim had a rough life. He was watched by the Powers That Be for much of his life, and Slim knew it. Yet, he continued to follow his "path", in spite of the interference.

In cowboy lingo, he was a straight shooter, a white hat in a sea of black hats.

Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone
    A side note, neither Don Croft nor ZS Livingstone can see each other eye to eye...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Eram (12th April 2012), NancyV (12th April 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

I dont believe everything Drunvalo is saying, but I like him, I truly think that he means well. I don't find anything negative about his message, and at least he is not propagating mass hysteria like a lot of the messegers are doing. I think that the pole shift is already happening gradually, and I also think that no one can tell someone what to do in order to ascend. In fact, I dont even like the word Ascension, it sounds to me like someone moving upwards to a higher dimension while still being in this 3D reality. Only time will tell what is and isn't true. We just have to be patient and we should always trust our own guts. But, listening to someone else's different view of what is to come never hurt anyone. It's just information, and all info is good for something.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Debra (12th April 2012), Eram (12th April 2012), heyokah (12th April 2012), Moz (19th April 2012), NancyV (12th April 2012), PathWalker (12th April 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

I like your sense, Cilka. I think after watching the video with Liliou Mace, that Drunvalo was a well adjusted being, not pushing fear porn, explained the indigenous perspective to transition, and just came across as a nice grandad type, or out there uncle, too. But I also want to know what you thought of the previous post by Amzer Zo? This is the first I have acquainted with such material. The characters, the history, who wrote what and why?

Any thoughts from your world of sense?

Thanks,
    Zebra

Quote Posted by Cilka (here)
    I dont believe everything Drunvalo is saying, but I like him, I truly think that he means well. I don't find anything negative about his message, and at least he is not propagating mass hysteria like a lot of the messegers are doing. I think that the pole shift is already happening gradually, and I also think that no one can tell someone what to do in order to ascend. In fact, I dont even like the word Ascension, it sounds to me like someone moving upwards to a higher dimension while still being in this 3D reality. Only time will tell what is and isn't true. We just have to be patient and we should always trust our own guts. But, listening to someone else's different view of what is to come never hurt anyone. It's just information, and all info is good for something.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Eram (12th April 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

My 75 lbs lab is trying to tell me something. He is sitting here by the computer. Sorry I read his message. Go out and buy 80 lbs. worth of dog food. Have you thought about your pet's? Moreso buy enough canned goods for 2 months. Without heat. Beans etc. water. Or at least the technogy to filter the water. Sorry guys, this is not fearmongering ,this is common sense. I am a boyscout from way back. The old scout motto is BE PREPARED!!

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

Eram (12th April 2012), eva08 (12th April 2012), Jean-Marie (18th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (12th April 2012), Nani (22nd April 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (12th April 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Is anyone else getting "this video is currently unavailable"?
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

no, fine here.
    Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    Is anyone else getting "this video is currently unavailable"?

35. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Quote Posted by Zebra (here)
    I like your sense, Cilka. I think after watching the video with Liliou Mace, that Drunvalo was a well adjusted being, not pushing fear porn, explained the indigenous perspective to transition, and just came across as a nice grandad type, or out there uncle, too. But I also want to know what you thought of the previous post by Amzer Zo? This is the first I have acquainted with such material. The characters, the history, who wrote what and why?

Any thoughts from your world of sense?

Thanks,
    Zebra

Quote Posted by Cilka (here)
    Well, after reading Amzer Zo's info on Drunvalo, based on what I have read,seen,done and my own intuition, I actually feel some of it could be true, but then again we would need to do more research, gather more info on this character of Drunvalo and then maybe, just maybe we could come to some solid conclusion. The stuff with blood drinking is outdated; I am not trying to convince people that this is so they just need to research this more for themselves and find their own truth. I used to believe in the blood drinking stuff but not anymore.

I do believe that there are astral entities (these Nordics can also take the form of angels and spirit guides as well) that do take hold of some humans who resonate at a certain frequency and as a result are easier controlled by these entities. Based on what I have read on these Nordic type aliens, I believe that these are the ones that are trying to take over this planet. They seem to be not liking us, the humans, at all, and try their best to make sure that the right humans (who again resonate at a certain frequency), who would not hesitate to do harm their own kind, will get first class access to incredibly powerful weapons (like the direct free energy weapon that was used to take down WTC buildings), courtesy of these aliens, that will be used to eliminate our species. In order for them to be successful they have to control quite a few individuals so that the whole globe gets infected enough to make us want to destroy ourselves voluntarily. These aliens dont like to get their hands dirty, but then they dont have to as humans have been known to be violent for eons and are very much capable of doing the dirty job for anyone for the right price. We live in a materialistic world, there is a price set for everything. I think it is a great master plan, if I was an alien I would actually do exactly that. Why get my hands dirty when I can get others to do the destruction for me?

I seriously have no clue if Drunvalo is working for CIA, but majority of people working for covert organizations are not OK in their mind in the first place, they seem to be under the influence of something else, something outside of their mind. Though, I have to say that Drunvalo is a smooth operator, very charismatic, smart, knowledgable, an intellectual etc. I actually like him. He would be a perfect candidate for a job working for those who wish us to be enslaved in lies. And Drunvalo would not be the only such operator. Just watch the reaction of the interviewers, they seem to be reacting to these individuals as if they are high on something, like a spiritual drug. The funny thing is that these individuals have no idea they are being used, it's like when a parasite injects a poison into you and makes you say and do things without you knowing that you are being poisoned and made to do things robotically.

In regards to astral entities taking over human minds, you should consider reading DMT the Spirit Molecule by Strassman. You will get some idea how this works, especially when people find themselves under the influence of a psychedelic drug or even when they are in a meditative state. You know, with all this information out there, with all these spiritual gurus out there telling us that they have found a way for us to save ourselves, it all really gets quite overwhelming, doesn't it. And for that reason people must be on the lookout at all times, and not be swayed by charming gurus. Sure they mean well, but at what cost. The truth is, no one can save us, we can only save ourselves. And when someone says that we need to get out of this planet by ascending to somewhere else, because this planet will go through cataclysmic events, well, I would definitely question that person's sanity. Go where? Really! On a spaceship? Enter a portal that leads to where? A 4D Earth? Well, prove it to me first and then maybe I will consider going through this portal. But knowing myself so well, I know I will be staying right here on this planet, and no one will be able to convince me that I should go through here or there, or do this or that. The final decision should always be our own.

When the time comes we all will know what to do. If you panic, you will get trapped, and that is for sure.

I look at it this way, all information is crucial to finding the solution to our insane world. We are bombarded with bulls--t from every corner and it is our responsibility to sift throught this bull while being fully awake. Once you get sucked into the trance like thinking, like all is light and love stuff, then you lose your grip of your own self and someone else takes over and we will all get screwed. I seriously think that this is a crucial time in our human history,I just hope we won't screw up, because there won't be a second time.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Debra (12th April 2012), Eram (12th April 2012), NancyV (12th April 2012), phimonic (19th April 2012), Trail (12th April 2012)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Great reply, thank you so much Cilka. I will add that book by Strassman to my list. I always like to think that other humans are having some say over the sovereignty of their bodies. But perhaps this is a furphy, and that many are being subliminally controlled.
    I feel the different energies and, like yourself, I discern for me, and only me. What my gut tells me.
    It does help though to cast out and see what information is there. And to hear the perspectives of others. After that, we are the litmus test and should trust our own result.
    Good point about ascension .. where??? * I am smiling here*
    Nonetheless, I know an upgrade is still taking place and, go with the flow. I guess I must continue to see where it all leads.

Thanks again,
    Zebra

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Eram (12th April 2012), NancyV (12th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast