+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's with Drunvalo?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: What's with Drunvalo?

Self sufficiency and independence were the concepts I have been raised with -- and I am still not there...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eva08 For This Post:

Eram (12th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Thank you all, for your comments and reflections.

I see a number of people that feel that Drunvalo is meaning well, but lost in a way.
    That is exactly what we (My partner and me) are feeling.
    What attracted me to Drunvalo in the first place was his 'innocence' and the absence of heavy, angry, serious energy's that so many guru's have when you dig into some layers of the union of their persona. Now he seems to have lost that 'baby like' energy and I feel a lot of heaviness in him.

For me it's hard to know what is true and what not in all the teachings of Drunvalo. I know that I rejected his Merkaba meditaions immediately because they didn't feel right, but there are so many things that still make up a good portion of the foundation of my believe system. I'ts time for some evaluation of that maybe .

As for future predictions: I saw a video of a woman who was channelling pleiadeans (can't find it now) and they were telling a message on regard of the years of 2012 that we are now in. They told that people would be better of not to build big beliefs in any future projections, for they were to block the energy that is now coming to us. So heaving invested energy in a believe of what the future is to become, is to prevent you to receive all the transformational energy that is now coming to earth, hence you won't grow as fast as would be possible. To me that message is very profound and I try to stick with that.
    Last edited by Eram; 12th April 2012 at 08:19.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

andrewgreen (12th April 2012), Debra (13th April 2012), Delight (18th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (12th April 2012), laperle (18th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Quote Posted by Wakytweaky (here)
    Thank you all, for your comments and reflections.

I see a number of people that feel that Drunvalo is meaning well, but lost in a way.
    That is exactly what we (My partner and me) are feeling.
    What attracted me to Drunvalo in the first place was his 'innocence' and the absence of heavy, angry, serious energy's that so many guru's have when you dig into some layers of the union of their persona. Now he seems to have lost that 'baby like' energy and I feel a lot of heaviness in him.
    If you do not like the energy from Drunvalo, try checking again the teaching from Dolores Cannon. She says about the same with different energy.
    Good luck, and happy trails.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Eram (12th April 2012), ginnyk (12th April 2012), Wind (12th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Drunvalo is just one of the many messengers of truth! I trust him. There are four people at the moment who I really trust with my heart: Pane Andov, Dolores Cannon, Drunvalo and Bob Dean. They are here to help us and they are spreading the message of hope! Many, many cultures speak of this time. This is the Shift of the Ages, the time when humanity evolves! This is the moment what many souls have waited for a long time and now it's almost upon us.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Debra (13th April 2012), Eram (12th April 2012), ginnyk (12th April 2012), Tibouchine (12th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Wakytweaky (here)
    Hi Avalon,

I just watched this new interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek. I haven't been up to date with him for years now.
    He was the first person who educated me on lots and lots of understandings of who we really are (1997). After that I went on to read en see other people and information.
    Now, watching this interview I am amazed how much this man changed.
    His energy feels so different... Almost as if he's eating himself up inside.

One of the things he claims in the interview is that the government of Russia is fully aware that the pole shift is coming and the only way to survive this is to evolve your consciousness and they are informing the people about it too.
    I try to stay away from true or false most of the time, but I wonder if there is someone here on Avalon who lives in Russia and can confirm this claim.

There's something in me that is not at all afraid of the future and feels very optimistic.

The information and research that Drunvalo mentions in the video you will find here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hift-impending
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Debra (13th April 2012), Eram (12th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Truth is the core of all.
    When a person use others and act in a way that is not from the core of truth an honesty I have a reaction.
    But we all have the truth with in and as time goes by it will be relived to more and ore people.

This is what Susan Joy Rennison write on her blog

"I was very uncomfortable about Drunvalo talking about a magnetic pole shift (Video 7) being the precursor to a physical pole shift. The observation that the Earth's magnetic pole is moving is correct, but the discussion that the occurrence of no magnetic field at all causing a pole shift, is just plain rubbish. The Earth has ALREADY REVERSED IT'S MAGNETIC FIELD IN CERTAIN PLACES and the data shows that this is spreading quickly. There is no chance that the Earth's magnetic field will be zero all at once over the globe, so using theories that are 20 – 30 years old and ignoring what is taking place now is most certainly WRONG! This is NOT what the Mayan elders are teaching, this is Drunvalo's interpretation only."

She also have fine images on how the planet is changing.

http://www.susanrennison.com/Joyfire...hift_info2.php

Maya dosen ot need any spokes man they will speek when it is time and they have.
    What Drunvalo is doing is just beond my ....

The message is clear here is what they are saying.

If you whant to know what the mayas are saying .. make contact with the mayas... simple.
    I havent ever seen any of them mention Drunvalo..Have you ?
    Last edited by Maria Stade; 12th April 2012 at 14:15.
    The planet have given you all that you have !
    What do you give in return ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be the change you wish to see.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Alekahn (14th April 2012), Debra (13th April 2012), Eram (12th April 2012), Eva2 (12th April 2012), heyokah (12th April 2012), modwiz (12th April 2012), PathWalker (12th April 2012), Poly Hedra (18th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maria Stade (here)
    When a person use others and act in a way that is not from the core of truth an honesty I have a reaction.
    I accept and support this statement. That "Truth is the core of all."
    Yet truth is subjective and local. To our individual psychic, physical dimension and spiritual perception.
    It it said the lie is different in each level.

Therefore different people connect with different teacher and modalities.
    Accept that and you will feel it flowing much easier.
    I have a formal education as a physicist, and I abandoned the scientific dogma (another control system). I am following my intuition more and more.
    If you dislike the teaching of Drunvalo and get very connected to scientific material I suggest you check out Greg Braden and Nassim Haramein (BTW Drunvalo used to quote them allot).

Happy trail
    Joy and happiness
    PathWalker
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Delight (18th April 2012), Eram (12th April 2012), greybeard (12th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    Quote Posted by Maria Stade (here)
    I accept and support this statement. That "Truth is the core of all."
    Yet truth is subjective and local. To our individual psychic, physical dimension and spiritual perception.
    It it said the lie is different in each level.

Therefore different people connect with different teacher and modalities.
    Accept that and you will feel it flowing much easier.
    I have a formal education as a physicist, and I abandoned the scientific dogma (another control system). I am following my intuition more and more.
    If you dislike the teaching of Drunvalo and get very connected to scientific material I suggest you check out Greg Braden and Nassim Haramein (BTW Drunvalo used to quote them allot).

Happy trail
    Joy and happiness
    PathWalker
    My flow is not effected in any way by others following who ever they like... as long as people are distracting the selves with following others, instead of connecting with self... that is what they will do. LOL

Yes there are many intressting people having similar experiences that all describes the same .. in differet words ... and it is where many are going..
    The planet have given you all that you have !
    What do you give in return ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be the change you wish to see.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rantaak (here)
    I think it's very easy to dismiss information that could be perceived as eschatological. It is obviously our choice to take it or leave it, though my personal choice has been to listen to this man. When I first saw him, I instantly recognized him as someone I have known for a very long time. I will be attending a seminar with Drunvalo in May, which I'm pretty excited about.

Drunvalo is among a very small collection of people who have corroborated the suspicions and intuitions that I've carried with me since childhood - until fairly recently I figured that I must be crazy... But other people are starting to say the same things. Among this list are Douglas Hofstadter (Goedel Escher Bach) and The Author (Matrix V - Quest of the Spirit).

I believe there is a pan-dimensional family of musicians, many of which are roaming this earth in human bodies. Some have died, others have moved between bodies.

One thing is hard to deny - we are on the cusp of something enormous. The crop circles are only one small key to understanding this. We often make the generalization of any big news as being negative and therefore a dis-info psy-op. Drunvalo's message is not negative, it's actually a very good thing. It is also a selfless thing, as some have pointed out - he is a nexus for many indigenous cultures which have a far wider perception than the modern corporate man. Even if they are all wrong, I feel that this man is a valuable teacher of issues that matter deeply and affect every moment of our existence.

To each their own, I suppose. We still have religion.
    I get a kick out of Drumvalo.
    Not sure if I am down with the pole shift.
    In this world their is a spirit family of dreamers.
    A society of knowers as the outer transfer shells.
    They switch back and forth but rebuild narratives after each epoch.
    Those who can see that are part of the narrative and index builders.

Great death metal piece on youtube sounded like a full bodied D45 acoustic.
    The crop circles appear as abstract beings talking in abstractions to stay awake outside the continuum.
    I think even most of the so called forgeries are people who don't really know why they do what they do.
    The reason why it is so difficult to prove anything to anyone is because of the clocking differentials between instantaneous chatter between the two horizons that keep them in a 1=2 state and the far slower chat of a 16.5 billion light year thermal arrow range of this breath of life datalight. Even to observe routine functions of this universe can entail 20-30 years between magor events when the stars disappear and the 1=3 equations appear as the real engines of separation leading to individual states of consciousness narratives.

Cool piece by "Index Case"

Deserver

**** your memories
    I don't believe in falling leaves
    **** your sympathy
    A set degree can kill a tree
    **** your enemies
    They try to be so nice to me
    They dance around you

Falling down this endless name
    The fingerprints on the wall will explain
    Forgotten time left behind
    Would love to be a part of this pain

**** your memories
    Your thoughts inside shallow design
    **** extremedies
    You try to hide expose your lie
    **** your everything
    They try to be so nice to me
    They dance around you

Is that okay with you

"The next song is about a little boy who gets fed up with what he's doing and just wishes he could get away from it but really can't. Its called Leave On"

Time Codex

1=18 Vs 1=19
    Time Code
    0:18-0:19
    Emit Code
    1=19 Vs 1=18

Chair Codex

Left Chair = Justice Protects Mercy
    Right Chair = Mercy Protects Justice

*Left Index - Fingers Left -Cheek(y) Bone*
    Left index finger scratches left cheek bone.

Time always tells its tales.

Thxs for this tip "The Author (Matrix V - Quest of the Spirit)" I'll check it out.
    Last edited by Intraphase; 12th April 2012 at 18:25.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Intraphase For This Post:

Cottage Rose (4th May 2012), Debra (13th April 2012), DoubleHelix (18th April 2012), Eram (12th April 2012), JRS (14th April 2012), ulli (12th April 2012)

19. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

Drunvalo is not the only one warning about a pole shift. There is no financial gain and he has ties with the Mayans and other native blood.

In my opinion I think the three days of darkness void ties in with the pole shift, but it will happen while we are in the void stasis or after the transition into the 4 and 5th dimension.

spread the truth

There are still a lot of people in denial and think this is only a consciousness shift/a progression into a utopia.

this pole shift is needed, it has to happen, it is part of the birth pains into a new world

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goinghome2012 For This Post:

21. Link to Post #31
    Russian Federation Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 313 posts

Hi, all!

I live in Saint - Pete and nope, no info here on the pole shift.
    Ihave no idea where is this man is taking his information from. Certainly not from the official sources.
    My guess he gets it from the members of the Flower of Life (though as far as I know they are also devided after the splitting of Mr Winter).

He might get the news from the Popovich trio, but well after watching them on youtube I had a bad feeling they were slightly off this world (meaning out of their mind).

Stay well,

Nickolai

PS What interests me the most here do the Mayans really going to perform this ritual signing the end of the male and starting of the female cyrcle. See? That's should be checked. If they do does it relate to his explanations? Do they join him with his explanations?
    I am indifferent to the message but keeping in mind that he mentions the official information... Why? I am curious why he does it?
    Last edited by Nickolai; 12th April 2012 at 21:24.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

Alekahn (14th April 2012), Debra (13th April 2012), Eram (12th April 2012), Maria Stade (12th April 2012)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by Intraphase (here)
    Quote Posted by Rantaak
    I believe there is a pan-dimensional family of musicians, many of which are roaming this earth in human bodies. Some have died, others have moved between bodies.
    I get a kick out of Drumvalo.
    Not sure if I am down with the pole shift.
    In this world their is a spirit family of dreamers.
    A society of knowers as the outer transfer shells.
    They switch back and forth but rebuild narratives after each epoch.
    Those who can see that are part of the narrative and index builders.
    Cool, I love Death Metal! The guitar work is always really fun to play, too.

I'm interested to hear more regarding what you know about this family of dreamers!
    Last edited by Rantaak; 12th April 2012 at 23:44.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

Eram (13th April 2012), Maria Stade (13th April 2012)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

If you want to watch the recent videos from Drunvalo, he is always focusing on the golden age rather then doom and gloom.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Alekahn (14th April 2012), Earth Angel (14th April 2012), Eram (14th April 2012), gooty64 (23rd August 2012), greybeard (14th April 2012), heyokah (14th April 2012), modwiz (18th April 2012)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

it's not Drunvalo that's lost, it is most of the people on this forum

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goinghome2012 For This Post:

Eram (18th April 2012), gooty64 (23rd August 2012)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

hmmm them's fightin words

Quote Posted by goinghome2012 (here)
    it's not Drunvalo that's lost, it is most of the people on this forum

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (18th April 2012), Eram (18th April 2012), gooty64 (23rd August 2012)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

How can there be a pole shift when we're already in the middle of one? Anyone that claims they happen suddenly does NOT understand or have any knowledge based in scientific fact of how long pole shifts (both magnetic and physical) really take or what causes them or how they even work. They always take years YEARS to complete. Always. This is scientific facts based on geological evidence and centuries of research. Seriously there is not going to be a deadly pole shift. we will still be here after December 21st 2012. Anyone that is still falling for this "Pole Shift" hoax, do your own research from scientific and geological resources learn the real truth and facts from sites that aren't trying to sell lies and aren't motivated by making money off peoples fears. Nothing is going to happen that is major catastrophic events, or any end times or end of the world scenarios, it's time to stop living in fear and start LIVING and Thriving and expanding your minds and consciousness.

Excerpt from 2012hoax.org:

Quote There are some things you need to know about the rumors of the "end of the world" or "Doomsday" in 20121.

The "2012 doomsday" is a hoax, a fraud, and an absolute con job. It is a cruel and disgusting lie being promoted by scam artists after money; First they scare people to death that something terrible is going to happen, then publish books and videos on "how to survive the apocalypse". Get the scam?! You're not going to fall for something like that… right?

The problem is that some people will fall for the scam. Some people will believe it. Some people will waste their money buying fake information on "how to survive". Some people will buy worthless survival kits, and some will even buy spaces in shelters that are not going to be built - ever!.
    2012 Hoaxes Exposed with facts, and all kinds of evidence from multiple sources.
    The Pole Shift and all other 2012 Scenario Hoaxes are fully debunked here on this site with real solid facts and evidence. It is seriously time to wake up and stop living in fear of something that isn't even real.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Eram (18th April 2012), Hervé (19th April 2012), Laura Elina (19th April 2012), Maria Stade (18th April 2012), Poly Hedra (18th April 2012), Tarka the Duck (19th April 2012)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

My intuition tells me his information is incorrect and to ne avoided. I do not even think he is misguided, I feel je he deliberately spreads false information for some agenda.

I am sorry if I am negative, I am sorry for upsetting those who feel otherwise, I am always being told to trust my intuition and this is what is tells me.

Please forgive me or ignore me :-)

Mark

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (18th April 2012), Eram (19th April 2012), Hervé (19th April 2012), Tarka the Duck (19th April 2012)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

An actual physical pole shift can occur within 24 hours with the correct alignment of planets. Maybe this time will be different, but I am feeling it will be the end of the world as we know it, either by fire, our sun or an actual transition into another dimension.

How do you account for all the strange weather, the brightness and intensity of our sun, more earthquakes, volcanoes erupting, mass resignations from big corporations, magnetic disturbances, underground bases, Norway seed vault, mass animal die offs?

How do you know there won't be another physical pole shift? it happens every aprox 12,000 years when Atlantis fell from 4d world into 3d world, 10,000 BC the Fall of Man.

Now we are ascending moving towards heaven into 4d and then 5, so if the Georgia Guidestones are telling us something, read between the lines!!!!!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to goinghome2012 For This Post:

Eram (19th April 2012)

37. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I read Drunvalo's book, "The Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life, Part 1". It was really good and I was taken with the guy, he had me convinced. Not about pole shifts and such, but about the deep truths embedded in the spiral, and the seed of life diagram. I even started a thread about it, there was some interest for a while.
    But then I began reading the second book (Part 2). I got a few hundred pages in when an exercise stopped me dead in my tracks. I was instructed to cut out this drawing and fold along certain lines and assemble a tetrahedron from it. Well, I tried and tried and tried and tried - but I could not put the thing together. Now, six months later, I still take out the paper and try to fold it into the required shape to no avail. An inner guidance told me that until I can assemble the proper shape I am to drop this area of contemplation and research. So I have not done any work in this area since.
    Given that, I must say that I cannot agree with him on the pole shift scenario because working with the Tree of Life, if you are not properly prepared, is dangerous and disconcerting. The information clashes with the accepted dogma of our society and is confusing because so much has to be reprioritized, erased or reworded within the mind. Also, work with the Tree of Life opens up doorways in the mind that causes the weight, the importance, of mundane concerns to deminish. In such a state information begins to flow in through these mental doorways that is not fitting for us humans to entertain at this time. By delving into this inappropriate information, facts can easily be misunderstood or interpreted incorrectly.
    Remember also that Drunvalo has the most powerful entity on this planet visiting him almost daily. Imagine how that must mess with your mind...
    If you don't stay centered in such an intensely paradigm-changing situation, you can easily forget your priorities and the truth as you once thought you understood it.
    Could that be what happened to Drunvalo? I don't know. But it is at least a possibility.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Eram (19th April 2012)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Ok,

There is NO scientific evidence either earth based or ET based that says anything about a pole shift happening within 24 hours and affected by specific alignment of planets, that is also covered in the site I provided the link for. There is nothing wrong with the sun, another shovel of fear porn propagated by people that don't understand or know anything science / astrophysics based about our Sun, if they did they would not be making those claims. And not by fire either. Transitions/Dimsensional Upliftments/ Consciousness Expansions do not cause the world to end. We will still have planet earth as we move into 4D/5D. Please check out the site you'll see for your self.

No, the world is NOT going to end, that is just fear porn, this is covered extensively on that site with facts, science, all kinds of solid proof and evidence. The world will still be here on December 22nd and into 2013 etc for a VERY long time.

What is not covered on the site BUT scientifically supported is our evolution and the consciousness expansion that is happening , research Susan Joy Rennison, she supports scientifically what a lot of us ET/ED contacts have been talking about for decades now.

Some of the strange weather is do to weather manipulation by HAARP , it's sister stations and the Scalar Weather Control Tech that Russia has. The rest of the strange weather is do to the magnetic pole shift we are already in the process of experiencing (evidence of this is available by researching recent in past few years Major Airport Renumbering, etc). This also explains the magnetic disturbances and quite possibly some of the mass animal die offs that can't be attributed to HAARP. Or, in the case of the Dolphins and Whales, sonar and other sound blasting and sonic equipment test being done by the Navy.

Earthquakes increases, and volcanoes eruptions are easily explainable, the crust/planet is expanding (esoterically speaking? Because of the upcoming dimensional shift) both north and south from the equator, also the magnetic pole shift will cause some of these, the solar flares cause earth quakes, we are in a solar maximum. Also, there is the extensive use of HAARP and Explosives that are causing some of these earthquakes, evidence? See, Fukushima and the New Zealand earthquakes in Christ Church.

The brightness and intensity of the sun is among other things do to solar maximum that we are in, if you want to get esoteric or extra terrestrial based, the movement into 4D/5D the sun turns into a blue/white star.

The mass resignations from big corporations, have you not been following the whole Drake/ Oath Keepers thing? Or the fact that some are still un/misinformed enough to believe that there is going to be a WW3 or something similar even though there isn't? Most though are heading for the hills because they think (even though they are wrong) there is going to be the huge financial collapse (ie: rats escaping a sinking ship by jumping into a ocean filled with sharks) also if you want an reason that isn't supported or connected to the whole Anti-Tyranny Planetary Liberation Movement. And, the georgia guide stones? They're a fancy monument but meaningless, except maybe to Christians. I strongly suggest you read that site, check it out. You will find answers to all these questions you are asking and more.

Btw, Atlantis sunk roughly about 13,000 years ago, not 10,000 or 12,000. And, it did not sink because of falling into 3D from 4D, it sunk because there was fighting over the planet and it's population and a huge massive nuclear war took place. And, there is no evidence that physical pole shifts happen every 12,000 years. It's the magnetic pole shifts that happen every 8,000 - 12,000 years. The only real physical pole shifts that weren't caused by the planet being moved from one orbit to another, the last one was almost 800,000 years ago. Geological evidence supports this, science, real facts. Not some religious dogma crap or channeler that is likely channeling that Reptoid Artificial Intelligence Ship. I'm talking Real Scientific Facts and Real Scientific Evidence, that is provable and available for anyone that wants to do their own research on the internet, heck the majority of it is collected and on that site I gave the link to.

Please seriously read the information on 2012hoax.org, you'll feel better knowing all this "End Of The World" stuff is just crap, a scam to sell books and make money. And scare people so they're easier to control.

Yes, we ARE experiencing an evolvement, an upliftment, an consciousness expansion, yes we will be going into either 4D or 5D but not likely until around 2013 or ??? It depends on when things reach the required levels for this to happen, this IS scientifically supported by Susan Joy Rennison and other Physicist/Scientist. Check out her site, she has multiple degrees. She has done real provable scientific research. But, that's pretty much it.

And, I have been reading between the lines, that's why I KNOW the world is NOT going to end, and there is NOT going to be any mass catastrophic events or mass casualties anywhere. Read that site, do research on real science and geological information sites that aren't influenced by all this religious or ascension dogma. Do some real research on real scientific sites that have real facts and the real truth. I don't even need to base anything on my decades of ET/ED contact and the fact that I'm an Incarnate to say any of this. Just YEARS of real research on real science and geological sites that have real solid evidence and aren't tainted by religious or ascension dogma and the motivation to sell books, make money off sheep that are willing to believe any scrap of information tossed their way.

This is at least the third time I have suggested/advised to you and others to check out www.2012hoax.org and get the real truth, scientific facts, evidence etc. And, stop living in fear or depression or misinformed frame of mind. I share this information because I care, and because I am a real stickler for real truth/facts. Plus, I research to death and analyze everything extensively. Everything you are asking about is explained and covered on that site. Read It, you'll all feel better after, I promise.

You guys keep screaming for real evidence, and source links to support information. It gets provided and because it doesn't fit with the dogma that's been shoved down peoples throats instead of reality, real truth, real science, real evidence. It gets ignored. I'm not saying "take my word for it" I'm saying "Go Do your OWN research, check out the site, follow the sources, see for your self. Educate Your Self with Real Facts, Real Science. Real Evidence." I'm just trying to help, we're all here to mentor those that need the help and actually want it, that's all I'm trying to do here. And, if I have to, I have no qualms about sometimes using a steel toed boot up someone's back side, or a nerf bat to smack someone upside the head with. Sometimes The Truth Hurts.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 19th April 2012 at 06:04.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Eram (19th April 2012), Hervé (19th April 2012), Tarka the Duck (19th April 2012), WHOMADEGOD (19th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast