+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PREDICTION: Twin 8.6 & 8.2 Quakes hit the 'Sollog' Window - 'Dutchsinses' take..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default PREDICTION: Twin 8.6 & 8.2 Quakes hit the 'Sollog' Window - 'Dutchsinses' take..!

Watch in Order - Part 1:

Apr 11, 2012 by sollogs

Twin earthquakes hit Indonesia in Sollog Quake Window. Rare 8.6 Earthquake hits Indonesia when Sollog warned on Facebook. See the PROOF that Sollog has hit another quake window for a RARE LARGE EARTHQUAKE. Sollog the new Nostradamus http://www.sollog.com Sollog's facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/sollogs

Quote Disclaimer: Sollog is obviously 'Not' God - but he has had some uncanny 'Predictive Hits' over the years...
    Twin earthquakes hit Indonesia in Sollog Quake Window. Rare 8.6 Earthquake hits Indonesia

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gsX3vBG9G1o

Part 2:

The Best Bit of Honest MSM Reporting on this 'Quake' I've seen was on Channel 9's Today Show 4-11-2012...

Where the 'Earthquake Expert' Melbourne Seismologist Gary Gibson stated a few pertinent points...
    • We now know the India/Australia Plate is real & active and we may have to revise the 'Main Plate' Boundary's.
    • The Quake was much further from the Sumatrin Coast.
    • No Tsunami due to the plates shifting sideways 'Horizontally not Vertically'.
    • Did 'Not' expect an 8.6 from this type of Earthquake.
    • Very Unusual Quake in 'Terms' of Aftershock - The After-Shock of 8.2 was almost as 'Big' as the main Shock.
    • Relatively Small No. of Aftershock after Main one.

Quote One of the 'Big Diferences' from this one & the 2010 Boxing Day Quake/Tsunami - The 2010 Boxing Day Quake was on the 'Plate Boundary' itself whereas The recent 8.6 and following Aftershock of 8.2. were both (Within) the Australian Plate, so a Magnitude of 8.6 & 8.2 within a Plate is 'Very Large' even looking at the 'Dispersion' of all the other Aftershocks, we can't quite work out which-way the 'Faulting' is going?
    MP4 Video (18.40mb) - http://content5.catalog.video.msn.co...2b593bf8e7.mp4

Part 3:

Here is 'Dutchsinses' take...

Apr 11, 2012 by dutchsinse

website post with the data, screenshots, and links you will need to stay up to date on this global earthquake development:

4/11/2012 -- 4.5M earthquake off EAST COAST USA -- 4.8 in southwest Utah = Craton pressure

https://youtube.com/watch?v=wLoGX...Q&feature=plcp

PS - I started this 'Thread' to discuss what may happen next..?

I was 'Hesitant' to post 'Sollog's Prediction' until I saw the latest update from 'Dutchsinse', basically confirming 'Sollog's Warning of potential 'Quake Activity' within the USA..?

...are the 'Plates' going to line up something even 'Bigger' in the coming days/weeks..?

Note the date 4/11 and what Sollog said may eventuate on 13/11 or 19/11..?

'Earthquake Expert' Melbourne Seismologist Gary Gibson...

This 'Statement' also brings up many more 'Questions' than it answers..?

Quote One of the 'Big Diferences' from this one & the 2010 Boxing Day Quake/Tsunami - The 2010 Boxing Day Quake was on the 'Plate Boundary' itself whereas The recent 8.6 and following Aftershock of 8.2. were both (Within) the Australian Plate, so a Magnitude of 8.6 & 8.2 within a Plate is 'Very Large' even looking at the 'Dispersion' of all the other Aftershocks, we can't quite work out which-way the 'Faulting' is going?
    That 'Question' is, Who &/or What caused the 2010 Boxing Day Quake/Tsunami, if it occured 'Outside' the Plate Boundary..???
    Last edited by jackovesk; 12th April 2012 at 09:08.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: PREDICTION: Twin 8.6 & 8.2 Quakes hit the 'Sollog' Window - 'Dutchsinses' take..!

thank you jackovesk, very interesting day yesterday regarding quake movement. what i am concerned about is that the quakes will be used to distract the public from a lot of other events that are taking place and are going to take place. all i can say is i hope everyone is prepared. stay calm and make sure your family knows the plan.
    regards, corson

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

aquamarine (12th April 2012), bennycog (12th April 2012), jackovesk (12th April 2012), jjjones (12th April 2012), modwiz (12th April 2012), UnrealDreams (12th April 2012), ViralSpiral (12th April 2012), white wizard (12th April 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Default Re: PREDICTION: Twin 8.6 & 8.2 Quakes hit the 'Sollog' Window - 'Dutchsinses' take..!

my thoughts too corson..

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

crosby (12th April 2012), jackovesk (12th April 2012), jjjones (12th April 2012), modwiz (12th April 2012), white wizard (12th April 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

Lightbulb Re: PREDICTION: Twin 8.6 & 8.2 Quakes hit the 'Sollog' Window - 'Dutchsinses' take..!

What strikes me as odd is this Tuesday I had very strong urge something was

wrong and I need to get ready, then I went to the grocery store and spent 200

dollars on long term foods. It was very weird in the fact that it felt like a switch

turned on in my head and all of a sudden I lost control and spent a lot of

money on food. I have never done this before. My spider senses are tingling

and telling me some thing is up. I believe something big is on the horizon I

just can't pinpoint what it is. I am still very optimistic though that whatever

change does come its for the good of humanity and there is nothing to

worry about.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

Alekahn (13th April 2012), bennycog (12th April 2012), crosby (12th April 2012), jackovesk (12th April 2012), jjjones (12th April 2012), modwiz (12th April 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by white wizard (here)
    What strikes me as odd is this Tuesday I had very strong urge something was

wrong and I need to get ready, then I went to the grocery store and spent 200

dollars on long term foods. It was very weird in the fact that it felt like a switch

turned on in my head and all of a sudden I lost control and spent a lot of

money on food. I have never done this before. My spider senses are tingling

and telling me some thing is up. I believe something big is on the horizon I

just can't pinpoint what it is. I am still very optimistic though that whatever

change does come its for the good of humanity and there is nothing to

worry about.
    All this year 'Ive Had this Feeling'...

This 'Feeling' of the 'Calm Before The Storm'...

It really has nothing to do with the PTW...

It has more to do with that 'Sub-Conscious' feeling that more is yet to come...

The 'PTW/Elite' think they have the 'Upper Hand', to me me that is 'F-Ing BS', Mother Gaia & Universal Law (The Light) is going to show them who really is in 'Control' of Humanties Destiny and her 'Wrath' will leave them (ALL) shaking with 'Fear'...

Unfortunately, many more 'Good People' will perish, but they will live on 'Forever'...

Whereas 'THOSE' who have gone 'AGAINST' Humanity will be 'JUDGED' & 'BANISHED' for an 'ETERNITY' of 'HELL'..!

So say 'GOD' and the 'UNIVERSAL - LAW'..!...

'NONE' of you Politicians/Satanists/Luciferians & Beareaucrats will be spared...

When its all said & done (THEIR WILL BE NO PLACE FOR YOU TO HIDE)..!!!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 12th April 2012 at 17:40.

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

i have had this uneasy feeling this year and it is getting more intense. i have asked family and friends if they have a feeling like something big/unsettling is going to happen and i get the "no" response. i am not afraid, i would just like to know about this intense feeling. don't mean what i am about to say to be crass, but i am sure happy to know that there are others who have the same feeling. i am so thankful for my family of avalonians! i have never encountered such a dire conscious/sub-conscious feelings. i even thought that maybe the electric company has put a "smart meter" on my house. thank you all for the comforting words of your experiences. namaste, love and peace universally

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jjjones For This Post:

jackovesk (13th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread