+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Earthquake Prediction - A Suppressed Science & The Music of the Spheres

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 times in 150 posts

Default Earthquake Prediction - A Suppressed Science & The Music of the Spheres

Dear Group,

For those following some of the earthquake events of late, and especially that on Mexico on 20th of March that was accompanied by a 'convenient' earthquake drill - as noted by Dutchsinse, I have put together a new video that evaluates both the Mexican Earthquake and the Japanese Earthquake on 11 March 2011. It explains exactly how to model such events and how they are tied in to the positions of the planets, and why this allows for extremely accurate earthquake forecasting. And thus obviously why it is a very suppressed science:

Sincerely

Keith
    Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

bennycog (13th April 2012), Cilka (13th April 2012), frances (12th April 2012), Hermeticus (13th April 2012), jaybee (13th April 2012), Realeyes (13th April 2012), sandy (13th April 2012), sdv (13th April 2012), seko (13th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Earthquake Prediction - A Suppressed Science & The Music of the Spheres

Thank you Keith for your information, I know you try to keep it so average persons can follow your science. I follow as best I can. I appreciate it . Frances.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

Default Re: Earthquake Prediction - A Suppressed Science & The Music of the Spheres

Many thanks Keith, for making this video and sharing your research and knowledge.

very interesting

I actually made a (rather vague) reference to your video in this thread, post 11...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ng-reports-MoD

and I wonder if you looked up stuff about the UK 'sonic boom' and the North Korean Space Launch...that there might be a harmonic connection of some kind??

Again...thanks for your top notch work on earthquakes, nuclear explosions and 'the music of the spheres' etc.

5. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,054 times in 1,753 posts

So, these mathematical relationships when factored by 7's & 3's reveal decimal numbers which in-turn you see as being 'predictions' of when particular celestial bodies influence
    Earthly tectonic weaknesses? I'm uncertain of the certainty expressed. The 'music of The Spheres' as described by Pythagoras were intervals of distance
    and hence formed scalar relationships-the solar system incidentally forms a Blues scale , with a minor 7 and pentatonic , very apt I always thought.

I do not really 'get' this-perhaps i am being too linear in my thinking-seems very stretched. Procrustean almost. Are you also saying Fission bombs do not
    ignite and generate the E=MC2 amounts of energy from Uranium without there being a conjunction of Venus, or Mars, or another planet?
    Protean- concepts indeed!

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Hermeticus's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks again Keith for a superb presentation that math-averse persons such as myself can still appreciate. During the presentation, my mind started whirling in thought.

You are saying that the heavenly bodies (sun, inner planets, maybe outer planets) affect the earth in an exact, mathematically understandable way in the cause of major earthquakes and thereby earthquakes can be forecasted with great precision. While very convincing to my impressionable view, this goes against the conventional teaching that earthquakes are merely interactions limited wholly or largely to the nature of the earth herself.

The conventional teaching states that the Pacific Ring of Fire is tectonically (and volcanically) active which seems to contradict the teaching that the planets and the sun affect the earth in a precise and mathematically manner that triggers major earthquakes.

How can it be that earthquakes still occur prominently along fault lines if they are principally or solely caused by the large, nearby heavenly bodies?

The ramification, of course, is that the very position and lay of the fault lines is not due to the ongoing internal actions or the original accretion of the earth, but that the continual action of the nearby heavenly bodies indeed determines the historic plates and the active fault lines of the earth!

This means that given the pertinent data, it would be possible to calculate the plates and fault lines of a terrestrial planet in another solar system.

Do you discuss this in your book and if not, what do you think of this idea?

7. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dear Jaybee

I have heard about these sonic booms. One theory that I have come across is that they are possibly associated with underground trains traveling in excess of Mach 2.0, that link up certain secret bases. This is one theory that refers to the Clintonville sonic booms heard in the US.

Keith

8. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dear Galaxy,

I do believe that nuclear weapons can only work properly if they are set off when certain celestial bodies - and it is usually the sun, according to the tests I have evaluated - are in a special pattern relative to the device. I realise this may seem like a fantastic concept but it does follow from my studies.

Keith

9. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,054 times in 1,753 posts

Quote Posted by lightpotential (here)
    Dear Galaxy,

I do believe that nuclear weapons can only work properly if they are set off when certain celestial bodies - and it is usually the sun, according to the tests I have evaluated - are in a special pattern relative to the device. I realise this may seem like a fantastic concept but it does follow from my studies.

Keith
    Very interesting, Kieth yes is difficult one to take in, i appreciate you have looked into this. So, if there was a sudden 'need' for the exchange of
    ICBM's (Please, may it never happen!) with the U.S.A and another country-their missiles would never detonate unless this solar/Earth conjunction
    was taking place? It is almost reassuring that this scenario would not occur...
    I liked your lectures about the 'Nibiru' massive body by the way-you must expend a lot of candle power on these researches.(!)

10. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hermeticus (here)
    The ramification, of course, is that the very position and lay of the fault lines is not due to the ongoing internal actions or the original accretion of the earth, but that the continual action of the nearby heavenly bodies indeed determines the historic plates and the active fault lines of the earth!
    BINGO! You understand. You hit the nail on the head. That is exactly what I believe.

+ Reply to Thread