+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Strange Sounds in Oregon

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Default Strange Sounds in Oregon

Now we have unusual sounds in Oregon for the last 3 nights.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This is just so weird; it is hard to believe that this has been happening all around the world. Someone has got to know what this is.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

A Simple Human (13th April 2012), Art (13th April 2012), Avocadess (13th April 2012), Blueskywalking (14th April 2012), Caren (14th April 2012), Cjay (13th April 2012), crosby (13th April 2012), Debra (13th April 2012), Eram (13th April 2012), frances (14th April 2012), jackovesk (14th April 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (13th April 2012), Kristo (14th April 2012), Limor Wolf (14th April 2012), Mozart (13th April 2012), NancyV (13th April 2012), Realeyes (14th April 2012), Star Tsar (13th April 2012), Timreh (13th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Default Re: Strange Sounds in Oregon

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)

[/COLOR]This is just so weird; it is hard to believe that this has been happening all around the world. Someone has got to know what this is.
    Many of these "strange sounds" are the ETs destroying the numerous DUMBs all over the world.

The ETs are using their hyper-advanced technologies to destroy them -- in many cases creating hyper-pressures by increasing the air pressure upon the DUMBs 20-fold, so when the bases collapse, the resulting air being pushed out is jammed through the air vents that enable the bases to breathe, hence the "weird sounds" all over the world.

It's REALLY GREAT that we have the ETs on our side ... if it weren't for them, we would NOT STAND A CHANCE to stop/defeat the dark bastard elites.

Edit: I'm not saying that the weird sounds are only the ETs destroying the DUMBs -- adjustments of the Earth's magnetic field certainly can explain many of the weird sounds, of course.

~Mozart
    Last edited by Mozart; 13th April 2012 at 14:02.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

A Simple Human (13th April 2012), Avocadess (13th April 2012), crosby (13th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Mandala, oh my God, that is really loud. Did you sleep at all? I would be really annoyed.

Mozart, I dont think ET's destroying underground bases is the cause of this noise. In my opinion the US military is using a combination of different weapons, could be a combination of a space based one and an underground one, that might be the cause of this noise. I cannot prove this theory 100% and neither can you, we just have to be patient because the truth is just around the corner. Besides, if ET's were destroying underground facilities then that would make them just as stupid and violent just like humans, and those kind of ET's I personally would not want to befriend.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

A Simple Human (13th April 2012), crosby (13th April 2012), Eram (13th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Then, I would suggest that earthquakes may follow, based on recent & similar events in other parts ...

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Default ETs do not kill people in the bases

Quote Posted by Cilka (here)
    Besides, if ET's were destroying underground facilities then that would make them just as stupid and violent just like humans, and those kind of ET's I personally would not want to befriend.
    Yes, I don't have any hard proof of the ETs destroying the bases, but Wilcock's highly-reliable insider contacts have made it very clear to him that the bases under Washington DC were, in fact, destroyed by powers that far exceed any of human powers on Earth.

And in every single case of an ET-based destruction of any DUMB, all humans and animals were removed or allowed to leave prior to the destruction of the bases. I seriously doubt that any life at all had been lost to any ET-based destruction of any DUMB.

I just "know" that many, many DUMBs have been destroyed, just "know" that. I have no proof of it, but I will sure as **** be glad when proof of such bases being destroyed finally comes out.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

A Simple Human (13th April 2012), Avocadess (13th April 2012), crosby (13th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 425 posts

I have always thought it was the sound of underground bases being destroyed like Mozart suggested, but now that I heard this top video and after the news show I saw today from Australia which appears to be the beginning of the long-planned "final stage" false flag of the dark cabal per Werner von Braun's assistant Dr. Carol Rosin:

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=qf5SvJpGuv0

it occurs to me that it may be a psy op -- to get people ready for a faked alien invasion. I would hasten to add that I do not completely agree with the announcer's spin on this, but I think he's getting close.

I think I learned of this program aired on Australian mainstream media on Easter Sunday from another thread on this website (which I definitely consider to be a psy op testing the waters for getting people prepared for a fake invasion):

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=swjR00H2Jm0
    Last edited by Avocadess; 13th April 2012 at 03:04.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

A Simple Human (13th April 2012), Unified Serenity (14th April 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Default Re: ETs do not kill people in the bases

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    Besides, if ET's were destroying underground facilities then that would make them just as stupid and violent just like humans, and those kind of ET's I personally would not want to befriend.
    Yes, I don't have any hard proof of the ETs destroying the bases, but Wilcock's highly-reliable insider contacts have made it very clear to him that the bases under Washington DC were, in fact, destroyed by powers that far exceed any of human powers on Earth.

And in every single case of an ET-based destruction of any DUMB, all humans and animals were removed or allowed to leave prior to the destruction of the bases. I seriously doubt that any life at all had been lost to any ET-based destruction of any DUMB.

I just "know" that many, many DUMBs have been destroyed, just "know" that. I have no proof of it, but I will sure as **** be glad when proof of such bases being destroyed finally comes out.
    Hey, you should check out Dr Judy Wood's work here http://www.drjudywood.com/ There are such weapons in existence already, but they are being used by humans. This technology has been given to them by certain species of ET's, and as if humans were not violent enough, these creatures are now responsible for making humans even worse cold blooded murderers.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

A Simple Human (13th April 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

The same technology in responsible hands I believe could be a very good thing; in the hands of the illumonaughty they can play "Star Wars" with our minds so that we feel afraid and they can "protect" us by forming a global police state.

Also, according to Drake (in one of his interviews on Freedom Reigns radio program) the Air Force is the one branch of the military which is mostly run by dark cabal forces -- and of course they would be the ones doing a false-flag alien invasion.
    Last edited by Avocadess; 13th April 2012 at 03:22.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

A Simple Human (13th April 2012), bennycog (13th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Avocadess (here)
    The same technology in responsible hands I believe could be a very good thing; in the hands of the illumonaughty they can play "Star Wars" with our minds so that we feel afraid and they can "protect" us by forming a global police state.

Also, according to Drake (in one of his interviews on Freedom Reigns radio program) the Air Force is the one branch of the military which is mostly run by dark cabal forces -- and of course they would be the ones doing a false-flag alien invasion.
    Not disagreeing with you Avocadess, but the "exotic technologies" (ie classified Black Ops projects & alleged ARV (Alien Reproduction Vehicles) plus the supposed "Secret Space Fleet" is an arm of the NAVY, as is Area 51 and other bases...

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to the divisions or fields of the military. I of course don't believe there are ONLY good guys in any of the forces, just as I feel certain there are good guys even in (and probably especially in) the places where the bad guys reign -- but as moles. I noticed too that in the Australian news story they were talking about Marines for the false-flag alien invasion.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

A Simple Human (13th April 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 times in 1,115 posts

what part of Oregon?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Heartsong (13th April 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Just pasted this line from the USGS site if that's any help johnf?

Mag 2.7 2012/04/12 16:25:13 LAT 43.594 LONG -126.891 5.0 OFF THE COAST OF OREGON

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...quakes_all.php

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I can't start my own threads on here yet, so thought this the best place to post this. I live in Coventry UK, and last night at 18:10 a massive bang was heard all over Coventry and as far as Oxford and Lincon. facebook went mad with people asking what was that, everyone is talking about it, the police said it was a minor tremor of the Earth, although no movment was felt, a local radio presenter phoned the MOD who said they had scrammbled 2 Tyfoon Eurofighters to a helecoptor mayday call that turned out to be a hoax. Seems a bit strange to me that they hit a sonic boom over Coventry to a mayday for a helecopter???
    “The life of a human being, perhaps 100 years, can be considered as a
    day when compared with eternity. Therefore, we mortals are no more
    than simple travelers who pass by the eternal years of an eon in a day…

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to starfighter For This Post:

A Simple Human (14th April 2012), bennycog (13th April 2012), Caren (14th April 2012), conk (13th April 2012), Kristo (14th April 2012), Strat (14th April 2012)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,014 times in 215 posts

In an earlier post I said I thought they may have been happening due to the vibrational frequency of the Earth shifting as she undergoes changes or re-adjusts??
    I also said this because the sounds were somewhat familiar to me?

I believe there are many DUMB's worldwide and am open to the noise being to do with them?

So I guess the jury is still out for me!
    Leave no stone unturned...

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Timreh For This Post:

A Simple Human (14th April 2012), Avocadess (14th April 2012), bennycog (13th April 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

just a great time to be alive lets just experience and feel glad we are here to do so.. we will go on and on and on as we have since time began

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

A Simple Human (13th April 2012), Avocadess (14th April 2012), Daozen (13th April 2012), Strat (14th April 2012), Timreh (13th April 2012)

28. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,636 times in 2,654 posts

Here is the sound. I got this from the Los Alamos Lab testing Tesla Magnetic Field technology. The sound on this link is the 85T Magnet Pulse audio. Recently they have achieved 100T. Sounds almost identical. What's going on out there...?

http://www.magnet.fsu.edu/mediacente...multishot.html
    Avid
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

A Simple Human (14th April 2012), Avocadess (14th April 2012), bennycog (13th April 2012), Caren (14th April 2012), Cjay (13th April 2012), conk (13th April 2012), Eram (13th April 2012), GoingOn (12th May 2012), Herbert (14th April 2012), Kristo (14th April 2012), Realeyes (14th April 2012), Strat (14th April 2012)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,014 times in 215 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Here is the sound. I got this from the Los Alamos Lab testing Tesla Magnetic Field technology. The sound on this link is the 85T Magnet Pulse audio. Recently they have achieved 100T. Sounds almost identical. What's going on out there...?

Avid
    You may be onto something avid.. considering the Earth does have a magnetic field.
    The sound on that link is a remarkable resemblance to so many of the videos about.
    We are all one and we are all connected, if we are changing so too is our Gaia
    Leave no stone unturned...

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Timreh For This Post:

A Simple Human (14th April 2012)

32. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Post Re: Strange Sounds in Oregon

May sound mundane, but is there a Sawmill nearby?

Other than that, wow, what a Din! Can't imagine what that could be, sounds metalic at first, then vibrational, then oscillating... Propulsion system from Mojo's machines?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

mojo (14th April 2012)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    Many of these "strange sounds" are the ETs destroying the numerous DUMBs all over the world.

The ETs are using their hyper-advanced technologies to destroy them -- in many cases creating hyper-pressures by increasing the air pressure upon the DUMBs 20-fold, so when the bases collapse, the resulting air being pushed out is jammed through the air vents that enable the bases to breathe, hence the "weird sounds" all over the world.
    I have heard this claim before but I don't buy this explanation for the sound in the video in the opening post because the sound is far too complex. IF the sound was air rushing from air vents, it would sound more like a giant horn or organ pipe with a very deep, resonant sound.

When I first read about this, it was claimed the ETs destroyed DUMBs in Virginia and Colorado but it was also claimed that the ETs gave the humans adequate warning to evacuate, so no humans were harmed.

Quote Posted by avid (here)

Avid
    After listening to the sound in that webpage, I could buy this!

There is another video on that page, almost 10 minutes long (link on left side of page - Overview Video). At 3:42 in that video is the statement that their most powerful magnet is "One million times the earth's magnetic field". At 4:13, they show a plastic die (as in dice) levitating and just after that, a levitating frog. Later in the video, they talk about powerful pulsed magnets being used to propel spacecraft to the moons of the outer planets.

If the publicly acknowledged magnets are so massively powerful, you can be sure the black ops projects have even more powerful magnets.
    Last edited by Cjay; 13th April 2012 at 17:17.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

A Simple Human (14th April 2012), avid (13th April 2012), Avocadess (14th April 2012), KiwiElf (14th April 2012)

36. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,636 times in 2,654 posts

Bending time/space? Travelling afar?

Avid
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

A Simple Human (14th April 2012), Timreh (16th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast