+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: No Mosque at Ground Zero ! (video)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Default No Mosque at Ground Zero ! (video)

Hi All avaloniens,

Here is video by Pat Condell on Ground Zero, very interesting!

Have a great viewing!

All my blessings.

Deega

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Default Re: No Mosque at Ground Zero ! (video)

9/11 had absolutely nothing to do with islam this guy is full of it he is spewing BS out of his mouth,sorry tho i had to say it,this is avalon we all know 9/11 wasn't planned anywhere remotely outside of the USA that was well planned byt the PTB,this video was made for the sheep i cant believe i wasted my time watching this GAH!So it they want to build a mosque near ground zero i dont see why is he making a big deal out it,he probably works for the ptb to try and focus peoples attention into something that has no relevance on the current scene.Thats my opinion anyway.

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Who cares if they were to build a mosque there?

Would these same people complain if a CHURCH or synagogue were built there? I think not.

4. Link to Post #4
    Romania Deactivated
    Thanks

This man still thinks that islamic terrorists planned 9/11 and attacked the WTC ?! Like Arpheus said, this is Avalon and here we all know what really happened.
    Last edited by Kra; 28th July 2010 at 20:50.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Building a Mosque is like building a church, same difference.
    And don't worry, we Christians Jihad too. Many Christians believe Revelations, End Times, world war three, burn it to the ground, type stuff.
    My Bible tells me, "Turn the Other Cheek" means to 'Square Off' against the enemy.

Sometimes I feel like World Governments are telling us to hate each other, and to be at war.

When the Temple is rebuilt and the Red Heifer prepared with Golden Tools. Behold the Pale Rider.

As Lightning from east to west, He Returns with a Sword.

Besides if they build a Mosque, we build a Liquor Store, and Starbucks side by each.
    Perception is Everything

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

The documentary "Waiting for Armageddon" is a great example of turning the other cheek as to fart on the fire. I would give links but im not sure any of the sites are "legal" Here is the trailer Religion didn't bring down the world trade center people did, same as guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people, the only ideology that was involved was big business and profit/power mongering. end rant.

Peaceful Journeys. Wookie
    Last edited by Wookie; 28th July 2010 at 08:34. Reason: added trailer,and fixed
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

7. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Hello Deega

I am afraid I ceased to watch this rant within thirty seconds. This is just the kind of racist rhetoric 'the powers that be' thrive on. I believe in a world of equal opportunities - the fact that some people are 'more equal than others' will eventually iron itself out. I do not agree with this chap's views and feel somewhat let-down because he is a fellow countryman but on the other hand I would always defend his right to say what he believes in ...

I just think it is a real shame that he has put two and two together and patently made 5 or 6 or 7 ...

Love and peace. JP

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arpheus (here)
    9/11 had absolutely nothing to do with islam this guy is full of it he is spewing BS out of his mouth,sorry tho i had to say it,this is avalon we all know 9/11 wasn't planned anywhere remotely outside of the USA that was well planned byt the PTB,this video was made for the sheep i cant believe i wasted my time watching this GAH!So it they want to build a mosque near ground zero i dont see why is he making a big deal out it,he probably works for the ptb to try and focus peoples attention into something that has no relevance on the current scene.Thats my opinion anyway.
    Thanks Arpheus, interesting post,

Pat Condell is first a comedian and he loves to create reactions from people.

All my respect and blessings to you.

Deega

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dougall (here)
    Building a Mosque is like building a church, same difference.
    And don't worry, we Christians Jihad too. Many Christians believe Revelations, End Times, world war three, burn it to the ground, type stuff.
    My Bible tells me, "Turn the Other Cheek" means to 'Square Off' against the enemy.

Sometimes I feel like World Governments are telling us to hate each other, and to be at war.

When the Temple is rebuilt and the Red Heifer prepared with Golden Tools. Behold the Pale Rider.

As Lightning from east to west, He Returns with a Sword.

Besides if they build a Mosque, we build a Liquor Store, and Starbucks side by each.

Thanks Dougall for your post and interesting comments.

All my blessings.

Deega

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wookie (here)
    The documentary "Waiting for Armageddon" is a great example of turning the other cheek as to fart on the fire. I would give links but im not sure any of the sites are "legal" Here is the trailer Religion didn't bring down the world trade center people did, same as guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people, the only ideology that was involved was big business and profit/power mongering. end rant.

Peaceful Journeys. Wookie

Thanks Wookie for the post,

And also, I thank you for the Trailer Video “Waiting for Armageddon”.

What do we need to do to change things around such that people (annihiliting the will of the Corporate world, the Finance Magna, War Industry) may start to cooperate, to collaborate…?

How may we go about getting rid of religion, that is one special mission doesn’t it…?

All my blessings.

Deega

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by John Parslow (here)
    Hello Deega

I am afraid I ceased to watch this rant within thirty seconds. This is just the kind of racist rhetoric 'the powers that be' thrive on. I believe in a world of equal opportunities - the fact that some people are 'more equal than others' will eventually iron itself out. I do not agree with this chap's views and feel somewhat let-down because he is a fellow countryman but on the other hand I would always defend his right to say what he believes in ...

I just think it is a real shame that he has put two and two together and patently made 5 or 6 or 7 ...

Love and peace. JP

Thanks John for your post,

I would always defend his right to say what he believes in “, yes, I can argue more!

The freedom to speak one mind don’t necessary fit in with others values, but at lease, our democracy prevails.

All my blessings.

Deega

12. Link to Post #12
    Romania Deactivated
    Thanks

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Thanks Kra for the video,

What the Illuminati are ready to do to control people and the planet, chemtrails with baryum (and other chemicals), I wonder, they probably want to control us but the residue, the spinoffs of these actions will shower back on them, their childrern, the environment, I can't see the logic...? What in it...?

All my blessings.

Deega

14. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

the more intersting thing about this is not what the illuminati build (their christian,islamic, jewish religious churches) but that if anything gets built at all. then we can see if john lears idea about the particle beam weapon being unquenchable is true or not. if they build something we know john lear is talking out of his hat.

15. Link to Post #15
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

A part from the FACT that 9/11 was a major inside job, which Avalonians tend to know indeed. The result has been the world actually believes islamic fundamentalists were behind these attacks.
    Then the islam is actually being used as a weapon of fear, as an argument for war and extreme safety acts (homeland security BS)

People like Pat only add to this stupidity by making people believe it were muslims who did it, and that allows the support for more NWO kind of worldcontrol out of fear for incidents.
    This is exactly why this man should be given as little attention as possible!!

Last but not least, the islam has no real seat of power like the vatican does. Where the vatican has taken a great deal of control over the world through central leadership through the ages; the islam as a scary religion is used by PTB/NWO, so theyre in indirect control and yes sometimes the islamic agenda should be questioned.
    No true muslim would want a mosque over ground zero theyd be embarrassed to show themselves on the streets of New York, as they and most New Yorkers also believe islamic terrorists did the 9/11 attacks.

Love & peace
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

16. Link to Post #16
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

i just wish we were all atheist (what i mean is stop believing in the religion bulls), that way we wont have any "reason" to fight over STUPID things.

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH (here)
    the more intersting thing about this is not what the illuminati build (their christian,islamic, jewish religious churches) but that if anything gets built at all. then we can see if john lears idea about the particle beam weapon being unquenchable is true or not. if they build something we know john lear is talking out of his hat.
    Thanks Pineal for your post,

John Lears, particle beam weapon unquenchable - technology is changing continously and I should add, rapidly! Then what was "unquenchable" becomes "quenchable" in time!

All my blessings.

Deega

18. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by John Parslow (here)
    Hello Deega

Love and peace. JP
    John..I think that I agree with you. I'm not sure however..but I'd like you to confirm which "Racist" rant you're referring to...aka the Public School dude in the first tape vs the Zionist propaganda vehicle in the second interview. I'll reserve any further comment until you let me know where your views are currently...I suspect we'll have a row..I hope not; but be assured that I'll debate with you fairly.

All the best

Rimbaud

19. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    i just wish we were all atheist (what i mean is stop believing in the religion bulls), that way we wont have any "reason" to fight over STUPID things.
    Etherios,...don't be so upset...Religion has nothing to do with our Souls and it doesn't matter if we're Christians..Muslims and so on etc ...we're all free Spirits and we all serve the "Great Mind"..ultimately..that's where we'll end up when we die.

Rimbaud

20. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elandiel BernElve (here)
    A part from the FACT that 9/11 was a major inside job, which Avalonians tend to know indeed. The result has been the world actually believes islamic fundamentalists were behind these attacks.
    Then the islam is actually being used as a weapon of fear, as an argument for war and extreme safety acts (homeland security BS)

People like Pat only add to this stupidity by making people believe it were muslims who did it, and that allows the support for more NWO kind of worldcontrol out of fear for incidents.
    This is exactly why this man should be given as little attention as possible!!

Last but not least, the islam has no real seat of power like the vatican does. Where the vatican has taken a great deal of control over the world through central leadership through the ages; the islam as a scary religion is used by PTB/NWO, so theyre in indirect control and yes sometimes the islamic agenda should be questioned.
    No true muslim would want a mosque over ground zero theyd be embarrassed to show themselves on the streets of New York, as they and most New Yorkers also believe islamic terrorists did the 9/11 attacks.

Love & peace
    No seat of power???..What do you think Mecca is? an illusion?..Islam is a horrible Draconian, woman hating..free speech hating..long hair hating, liberal hating intolerable and hideous. In short I live in France where the Burka has been banned in public places..Islam is the worst of all Religions..it's a disgrace and should be put down as an anathema!

Rimbaud

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast