Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Abduction by Reptilian

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: Abduction by Reptilian

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    Reptilians and Greys =Archons .....check out this site below. Very interesting....

jayweidner.com/Archons.html
    that link doesn't work for me, truth4me

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tonton (here)
    thanks ,truth4me for the link.started checking it out.a lot there.

wynderer, dont know , but this thread is reminding me a lot of an experience i had maybe 16 years ago with a grey.it not comparable , just its reminding me .i shrugged it off at the time, but i remember it as if it was yesterday.think maybe that 1,had a memory wipe and dont remember, or 2 spotted one spying on me through the bathroom window and he made me think that it was nothing ,just keep shaving,its the mist on the window,just keep shaving, i remember there was no fear and no problem, just his face disappearing from the window.maybe i should do some hypnosis to see if there are missing gaps, or maybe its best left unturned, as the experience may not have been friendly. not shore which road to take, but, i sorta know that once curiosity lercks, its just a matter of time before one lances.
    thanks for all the responses

i'm wondering something -- it seems like quite a few people have had what they remember as isolated experiences w/a Reptilian or Grey, more rarely a Mantis being -- what i'm wondering is if some of you w/these isolated memories are also abductees --

i wonder this because, up til the abduction i wrote about, i had an occasional fleeting memories of seeing a UFO, of a dream of a Grey, etc, etc -- but these memories all just kind of sank down into the unconscious -- if i hadn't been in a kind of fighting mode at that time in my life, due to other issues, i may have gone thru that abduction zonked out as usual, w/no recall

i do want to caution anyone who thinks they may be an abductee & wants to remember -- if you conclude that the Reptilians & Greys are our creators/saviours/helpers, it seems life will be OK -- but if you conclude that Earth is being silently invaded, w/a take-over well underway, it seems that there will be some nasty payback --there sure has been for me, & many others

3. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Yea actually,
    I have a lot of memory blocks in place that I have chosen not to reopen. I have seen objects in the sky more times than I can count. Always at a great distance, popping out and back behind clouds, putting on a show (Multiple objects) that others witnessed, some missing time and memories. I would be willing to go more into it offline. I know that they have kept an eye on me though. At the age of 18 just before I left Home (College/Military) I had a couple encounters in my parents’ house. The last one was when I walked out of my room when I was alone at home... my parents bedroom door was open and the patio door was straight through so to show anyone standing in the line of sight. I saw 3 or 4 10+ ft tall shadow/silloettes kind of moving from foot to foot, shifting their weight but staying in place. I was overcome with anger and fight or flight kicked in. My mind told me to run out the front door which was just steps away. Instead I got very angry and charged into the room where they were. Right when I threw myself into the room I don’t remember anything after that. My parents arrived home from work some hours later and I was passed out in bed a little bruised and scratched up. I never had another encounter again until 2003 when I worked at Microsoft in N. Texas and took a break to get away and have a smoke at a local park under a bridge. I had seen an object way off in the distance undistinguishable but moving unconventionally through the sky. When I got to the park and went under a bridge for a "Smoke" I encountered the Tan Reptilian Critter I described in a previous post. While in the Military I was up very close to HUGE Triangular craft... HUGE, like the size of the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium. It was defiantly ours. But that is another story... I think that after my show of defiance and no fear that one time they either left me alone or began handling me differently. I have no memories of being inside a craft or abducted. Just gaps in memory and time. I have only told my Wife about some of this... There is more, but I refuse to talk to her or anyone else about it... she used to push the issue but I finally told her I will never talk about it and to stop asking... I told her she would not ever look at me the same way after I went into it. It’s just to "Out There" and having PTSD already, I do not need to look crazy or unstable . So, just keep it in, besides I do not want to recover those memories anyway. I am pretty surprised I am sharing this on this forum... I guess your opening up gave me a short term "Why Not" kind of moment. I look forward to more info from you. I asked a couple of questions that I would like to hear back on. The main one is the different types of beings you have seen other than the Short/Tall Grays in the presence of the Lizy's. I ask trying not to add suggestions to the question to minimize subconsciously leading people to answer the question from other stories they have read. If I was abducted it was more of the MILAB kind of situations I "Believe". Wheew... okay. That is all for now.
    CoreyG/Texas

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    Reptilians and Greys =Archons .....check out this site below. Very interesting....

jayweidner.com/Archons.html
    that link doesn't work for me, truth4me
    I was able to get to the link. Some interesting info, lots of stuff to go through... will check it out. http://www.jayweidner.com/Archons.html

5. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

To play the advocate - I just want to add we should all be aware of "cosmic racism". To label all of one species as "bad" is a form of racism, the same goes for 'them' if they think the same way of any other species/race of beings. From what I understand the Draco from Orion are a rogue group of negatives that we here are dealing with today... Apparently this was originally a reptilian planet (just ask the dinosaurs for example), and we were made (in version 2.0 or 3.0) to basically be slaves (to some extent we currently are today) to mine their resources (as well as feeding off our emotions (and flesh(?)). I think there were differing opinions within that group of how we should be treated...and how we should be managed...

I believe even the Draco love nature and this actual planet - they have just let the population get to the point where they now cannot control it. I also believe we are also helped by positive ETs that we are directly related to through our souls - different souls from different galactic planes and dimensions. I even believe at any given point the 'good guys' out there could wipe out the regressives in a matter of micro seconds if they wanted to - but they dont. WHY?

Why? Because "we" won't learn anything if they do. We are learning to "love thy enemies" and become all forgiving, Christ consciousness (then to God consciousness).

The question for me is now : How are we as a collective on this planet doing? Are we on the right path for graduation? We are essentially are a micro experiment of what happens when many different species are thrown together - to see if we can all get along and advance not just our individual spirit/soul but to also see how we evolve together in the same way...

I think the results should be in soon...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

777 (16th May 2012), Eram (14th May 2012), GoodETxSG (20th April 2012), Logan (20th April 2012), wynderer (20th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by watchZEITGEISTnow (here)
    To play the advocate - I just want to add we should all be aware of "cosmic racism". To label all of one species as "bad" is a form of racism, the same goes for 'them' if they think the same way of any other species/race of beings. From what I understand the Draco from Orion are a rogue group of negatives that we here are dealing with today... Apparently this was originally a reptilian planet (just ask the dinosaurs for example), and we were made (in version 2.0 or 3.0) to basically be slaves (to some extent we currently are today) to mine their resources (as well as feeding off our emotions (and flesh(?)). I think there were differing opinions within that group of how we should be treated...and how we should be managed...

I believe even the Draco love nature and this actual planet - they have just let the population get to the point where they now cannot control it. I also believe we are also helped by positive ETs that we are directly related to through our souls - different souls from different galactic planes and dimensions. I even believe at any given point the 'good guys' out there could wipe out the regressives in a matter of micro seconds if they wanted to - but they dont. WHY?

Why? Because "we" won't learn anything if they do. We are learning to "love thy enemies" and become all forgiving, Christ consciousness (then to God consciousness).

The question for me is now : How are we as a collective on this planet doing? Are we on the right path for graduation? We are essentially are a micro experiment of what happens when many different species are thrown together - to see if we can all get along and advance not just our individual spirit/soul but to also see how we evolve together in the same way...

Judging a being with totally different moral standards or lack of any moral standards is impossible as we are doing so from our point of "Right and Wrong". I guess our judgments are made by experiences and witnessing their DEEDS. I am sure there is a full spectrum of Good and Evil as we perceive it throughout the Galaxy... probably a range of Good and Evil within each non terrestrial entity... But we have to categorize them based on our experiences with them. Other than people that have been on DMT and other drugs in this category I have not heard any Positive stories about the Reptilians or their several of species of "Workers". Some of them are slaves from the Good groups or maybe incarnated in that body... they can control what we perceive so well that if we see a shining being of light it could be camouflage of something more sinister. I believe there are service to others types of beings and there are definitely service to self types that are very interested in us. There are some higher frequency beings (Angel Like) that these service to self critters flee from as fast as they can. There is a whole paradigm happening on many vibratory levels that we absolutely have no way of understanding or base of reference. My humble opinion anyway from what I have witnessed and been briefed on.

8. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)

Judging a being with totally different moral standards or lack of any moral standards is impossible as we are doing so from our point of "Right and Wrong". I guess our judgments are made by experiences and witnessing their DEEDS. I am sure there is a full spectrum of Good and Evil as we perceive it throughout the Galaxy... probably a range of Good and Evil within each non terrestrial entity... But we have to categorize them based on our experiences with them. Other than people that have been on DMT and other drugs in this category I have not heard any Positive stories about the Reptilians or their several of species of "Workers". Some of them are slaves from the Good groups or maybe incarnated in that body... they can control what we perceive so well that if we see a shining being of light it could be camouflage of something more sinister. I believe there are service to others types of beings and there are definitely service to self types that are very interested in us. There are some higher frequency beings (Angel Like) that these service to self critters flee from as fast as they can. There is a whole paradigm happening on many vibratory levels that we absolutely have no way of understanding or base of reference. My humble opinion anyway from what I have witnessed and been briefed on.
    Well Ok here goes...

I have previously stated in other threads - I completed Dolores Cannons Quantum Healing Technique - I have regressed 21 people now with some very interesting results - including ETs. Fascinating.

I had to get regressed myself by another Dolores student - to see what those that I did the technique on experienced. Kinda like what's good for the goose...

Anyway - I was shown 3 previous lifetimes - one of which, I was a reptilian being. A loving one. A peaceful one. One that loved nature and its beauty - and the planet we were on. We had no intent on war or hurting anyone (that I know of). We simply existed in a rain forest like setting - in clans, and we all got on very well, we respected each other and would help one another without any second thoughts. FAMILY.

Now although it was a brief regression - I completely FELT what I was as a reptilian: love. The feeling of peace was just beautiful. No war, no terror or horror, no thought of conquering or dominating anything. Was this the only species of reptilian in this multiverse/s that holds this space of love? I can't believe that. There must be others. If anything look at our planet, the humans we are and what we do with our fee will? It's discouraging to me. I resent it, and have a hard time understanding how this happens? Do we "blame" the regressive reptilians and their devious methods of self imprisonment, or do we acknowledge it - AND EVOLVE? Is it possible to forgive these regressives? Is it important to thank them for their despicable acts on this planet over the years - the role they play - it is a role, to let us rise above all the ****?

I personally am comfortable knowing this - it was a shock to see my best friend as a comical looking lizard man - yet I felt no fear, only a familiar friend that in my opinion would put me before their interests without hesitation. So I cannot condon ALL reptilians as negative or self serving, this is simply NOT THE TRUTH.

Think about the regressive reptilian/ETs here (Draco) - they would want us collectively to despise and hate and even fight or war with their own - so they could in turn use this aggression to form alliances with peaceful reptilian existences (such as the past life I was shown) - kind of like nothing unites foes like a common enemy. And this has been shown through human history, even as recently as siding with Al Qaeda against Libyan nationals. Bizarre that one you must admit?

And I'm sure you can find many example of this throughout our history.

Cosmic racism is a lesson we should all get now - especially with the agenda to start race wars in the USA (Black V White BS).

Cheers!

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

777 (16th May 2012), Bluewool (2nd May 2012), Eram (14th May 2012), GoodETxSG (20th April 2012), NancyV (27th April 2012), Sebastion (22nd April 2012), wynderer (27th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)

Well Ok here goes...

I have previously stated in other threads - I completed Dolores Cannons Quantum Healing Technique - I have regressed 21 people now with some very interesting results - including ETs. Fascinating.

I had to get regressed myself by another Dolores student - to see what those that I did the technique on experienced. Kinda like what's good for the goose...

Anyway - I was shown 3 previous lifetimes - one of which, I was a reptilian being. A loving one. A peaceful one. One that loved nature and its beauty - and the planet we were on. We had no intent on war or hurting anyone (that I know of). We simply existed in a rain forest like setting - in clans, and we all got on very well, we respected each other and would help one another without any second thoughts. FAMILY.

Now although it was a brief regression - I completely FELT what I was as a reptilian: love. The feeling of peace was just beautiful. No war, no terror or horror, no thought of conquering or dominating anything. Was this the only species of reptilian in this multiverse/s that holds this space of love? I can't believe that. There must be others. If anything look at our planet, the humans we are and what we do with our fee will? It's discouraging to me. I resent it, and have a hard time understanding how this happens? Do we "blame" the regressive reptilians and their devious methods of self imprisonment, or do we acknowledge it - AND EVOLVE? Is it possible to forgive these regressives? Is it important to thank them for their despicable acts on this planet over the years - the role they play - it is a role, to let us rise above all the ****?

I personally am comfortable knowing this - it was a shock to see my best friend as a comical looking lizard man - yet I felt no fear, only a familiar friend that in my opinion would put me before their interests without hesitation. So I cannot condon ALL reptilians as negative or self serving, this is simply NOT THE TRUTH.

Think about the regressive reptilian/ETs here (Draco) - they would want us collectively to despise and hate and even fight or war with their own - so they could in turn use this aggression to form alliances with peaceful reptilian existences (such as the past life I was shown) - kind of like nothing unites foes like a common enemy. And this has been shown through human history, even as recently as siding with Al Qaeda against Libyan nationals. Bizarre that one you must admit?

And I'm sure you can find many example of this throughout our history.

Cosmic racism is a lesson we should all get now - especially with the agenda to start race wars in the USA (Black V White BS).

Cheers!
    There are definitely souls incarnated here on earth that are from off world or other vibratory origins. The question is what is the purpose of their current incarnation? What are they here to LEARN or what are they here to DO? The purpose of these incarnated off world souls is a mystery that I believe will make its self known be it for good or not very soon with the shift that is happening as we speak… this very moment. Regressions are a very tricky thing as our current perceptions and self view are often imprinted on how we interpret the info that is coming in. I am not saying your regression was incorrect as I stated that there is a whole spectrum of light and dark within any being. But we are perceiving or trying to make sense of what we are perceiving via the tools we have at hand. That tool being our current level of consciousness and our life experiences which give us a base of reference for interpretation. But you do raise some very interesting points and possibly give some of us an opportunity to widen what we think we understand from hear say and stories that have evolved on the Internet over the years. I am open minded and appreciate the post. I just have to judge and come to a conclusion based on my current level of consciousness and life experiences.

11. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Yes personal experiences are just that. who am I to play down any one elses experiences, and I do admit there have been some horrible testimonies over my research of the subject. Lets hope these cease sooner than later. There are many different agendas going on - and everyone of them has a reason.

Regarding my training in QH I have come across the answer to the question "WHY IS so-so HERE? , WHAT IS so-so's LIFE PURPOSE?" Almost every time what comes back is "TO HELP!" "TO HELP OTHERS" - really cool, especially when some I have had under you'd consider service to self (most of those going against the grain of helping others have a struggle in their personal live! Go figure huh!? When they realize this - some don't want to acknowledge it, most do.

I also we are all here to learn emotions and limitations. Experiences that involve free will. Mistakes to be learned as well so we can teach others when the time is right - how to avoid them due to our own experiences.

BTW I really thought "ET Abductions" ended around 2007/2007? And if they are happening now they are MILABS? Who knows? But I do believe we are at a point in time where many of ET races (regressive and positive) are off our planet - to see how we fare by ourselves... juries still out on that one I guess..

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

Eram (14th May 2012), GoodETxSG (20th April 2012), wynderer (27th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

I have to respect your point of view and it is true that we have a shared reality and also live in our own very personal reality bubbles. I do not think we have ever been left on our own but have been managed by beings that are physical and those that are ethereal in nature. There are plenty of MILAB operations going on right now but the idea that the "Abduction" and "Contacte" experiences stopped in 2007 is something I humbly and respectfully disagree with. If anything the activity has ebbed and flowed due to circumstances that we may never understand. Maybe some Ying and Yang forces or energy going on in and around us? We all just need to learn to contact our "Higher Selves" through prayer and meditation and discern what Our Truth is... There has to be a universal truth but good luck with finding that out no matter how many times or how many different species we incarnate as over the oceans of time and varying vibratory levels. Not even the most advanced Aliens out there have the full picture. Again, my humble opinion based on my bubble of reality. Great conversation though, very thought provoking and enlightening to me anyway. I hope it is to other readers. It is good to be challenged and made to think outside the box so to speak. That is how we grow. Thanks for your contribution to the process.

14. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Maybe wynderer can help us get back on topic regarding the Lizy's with personal stories to compare to the tons of info that is on dozens of web sites regarding these cold blooded critters and their associates, Human and non Human. What do you say wynderer? Can you share more? Can someone else take a leap and share their experience and not just a Story or Fantasy (Which are not toooo hard to sniff out)? I have a lot of questions and interest on this topic. I have not been satisfied by the info on many of these sites dedicated to this type of being. I believe a lot of fiction and misinfo is mixed in for either... of course disinformation reasons or for just giving people a good story to read by mixing and moving around info to sound good and match the rest of the info out there. It is through people to people contact that have had these experiences that we are going to get as close as we can to some sort of answer.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 20th April 2012 at 05:13.

15. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

First of all I can see why people reacted negatively as you story is hugely condemning for David Icke and all the positive work he does.

Your appear to want to gain people confidence by getting us to write positive remarks so you continue your story. I won't be manipulated like that and would have much more respect for you if you just put it out there. To condemn someone like David Icke without giving supporting views on it is pretty bad formand makes me wonder as to you true intentions.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Eram (14th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)
    First of all I can see why people reacted negatively as you story is hugely condemning for David Icke and all the positive work he does.

Your appear to want to gain people confidence by getting us to write positive remarks so you continue your story. I won't be manipulated like that and would have much more respect for you if you just put it out there. To condemn someone like David Icke without giving supporting views on it is pretty bad formand makes me wonder as to you true intentions.
    Are you sure you read the comment on David Icke correctly? It is worded strangely but she was saying that she did not know what exactly they were until studying David Icke if I am not mistaken. But it does feel like Maybe wynderer is dragging her feet on putting out more of her story. However, seeing how badly her story was received on another blog I see why she is tip toeing and reading the reaction on this blog. I would like to hear more from her soon as this is her blog and she got the ball rolling. I shared WAY more than I had ever planned to and I have not been sniped. So I think she should feel safe in sharing more of what must be some traumatic experiences.

18. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

i have very little time on the computer today -- but i feel i must comment on watchZeitgeistnow's surmising that Dracos love nature & this planet -- imo, this is far from the truth -- in fact, i think the Reptilians/NWO may be delibeately turning Earth into a barren, sterile planet -- Earth is intended to be a battle station, & it is easier to maintain & defend open spaces, especially if one is using hi-tech weapons

19. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Logan's Avatar
    Thanks

First I want to thank Corey for sharing. You're brave, dude. I commend you for sharing with us.

I would like to comment though on that concept of "cosmic racism". I think this may be a bit off track and I apologize, but this isn't worth a new thread I don't think either.

I agree with that concept whole-heartedly. Even with all the scary stories people tell I keep a completely open mind. In the face of a being from somewhere else I would judge the situation as it presented itself. If I am in danger, I will respond accordingly. Otherwise I will only give out love and acceptance.

This topic brought to mind that clip that is allegedly EBE-4 from 1989 at S4. It's a clip that as far as I know has never been debunked. There is a grey in a dark interview room, and he starts going into serious distress. All I feel watching it is compassion for the being. I've always been this way. If I see any living being in distress, I feel compassion. That's basically the long and the short of it.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Logan For This Post:

Eram (14th May 2012), GoodETxSG (20th April 2012), NancyV (22nd April 2012), tonton (23rd April 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (28th April 2012)

21. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Logan (here)
    First I want to thank Corey for sharing. You're brave, dude. I commend you for sharing with us.

I would like to comment though on that concept of "cosmic racism". I think this may be a bit off track and I apologize, but this isn't worth a new thread I don't think either.

I agree with that concept whole-heartedly. Even with all the scary stories people tell I keep a completely open mind. In the face of a being from somewhere else I would judge the situation as it presented itself. If I am in danger, I will respond accordingly. Otherwise I will only give out love and acceptance.

This topic brought to mind that clip that is allegedly EBE-4 from 1989 at S4. It's a clip that as far as I know has never been debunked. There is a grey in a dark interview room, and he starts going into serious distress. All I feel watching it is compassion for the being. I've always been this way. If I see any living being in distress, I feel compassion. That's basically the long and the short of it.
    Thank you, I have shared enough and attracted tooo much attention so I am done for a while.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 21st April 2012 at 13:56.

22. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Hmm, found a older threat that may be a good cross thread to research for discussions on this one. I am checking it out some more tonight... https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-Serpent-Race

23. Link to Post #38
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,461 times in 21,498 posts

A more recent, similar discussion, is occurring on this thread: Archons/Reptilians/Greys.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Eram (14th May 2012), KiwiElf (22nd April 2012)

25. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    A more recent, similar discussion, is occurring on this thread: Archons/Reptilians/Greys.
    LOL, Yea, and I pointed people on that thread to this one since everything they have listed even web sites is already here.

26. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

This is truly astounding, I have been looking into all of Phil Schneider's material and concluded he was definitely a speaker of Truth,
    and your Husband worked in the covert environment of Area 51, we are living in truly incredible times. Thanks for being brave.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Eram (14th May 2012), KiwiElf (22nd April 2012), NancyV (22nd April 2012), tonton (23rd April 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (28th April 2012), wynderer (4th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast