+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 193 FirstFirst 1 3 53 93 103 113 153 193 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 3857

Thread: Drake: Updates, clarifications and more

1. Link to Post #2041
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Re: Drake: Updates, clarifications and more

Oh that's right, something was supposed to happen today wasn't it? Well I guess the last few hours of daylight of 6/21/2102 are bleeding out somewhere west here. problem is I think the cabal all leave their offices promptly at five and even on the west coast no one is lingering near the water cooler to be arrested.

Might be awkward planning these events on the major occult dates that the ptb currents to their own purposes. Drake the Mystic should know that.

2. Link to Post #2042
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    ...Throwing incarnate beings into a sun (regardless of what sun it is, central or not) is an imposition upon the free will of that spirit being. Nothing will change and they will simply incarnate more fired up than ever before and into a form you cannot defend against and chase you through dozens of lifetimes perhaps. Enjoy your game.
    A different angle on this: Have you read the Dr. Michael Newton books, Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls ? These books purport to document a representative sample of the over 7000 past life regressions breaking through to "spirit" or "soul" memory, facilitated by Dr. Newton. The books resonate strongly with me. A lot of spiritual questions were answered to my satisfaction (I can't think of another way to say it.) Among them, what happens when a human that is an evil monster dies. Interestingly, once in spirit form, individuals lose the psychopathology and see their just completed life pretty objectively.

To other spirit beings (light beings), these souls appear as kind of muted, dingy light with dark patches or even holes, and, even then, usually are patched up and made whole before "returning to the game" of incarnation.

Occasionally (so the books said), a soul will come to spirit form so incredibly damaged/distorted by evil that patching-up is not possible, and the soul is assisted to melt back into source. There was no sense of "taking someone out" or a soul going "kicking and screaming." The indication that I got from the books was that in this objective state, a soul would not want to continue on as an individual entity. Dr. Newton got this from one or more highly advanced souls that did this type of work in the spirit realm - it is not his conjecture. This was not about "destruction" or "retribution" or "punishment" and it was simply seen as the best path for that soul at that juncture. The soul itself used free will to acquiesce to this process. There was a sense of matter (even the "stuff" of spirit matter) cannot be created nor destroyed, but can be transmuted. I may not be paraphrasing it properly, but this is my attempt to convey the sense that I got.

I thought of an analogy that may help: A quaking aspen tree "dies", but its roots continue to exist, invisible to our eyes. Then, somewhere along the length of root, the roots shoot up to become a new tree. That would be analogous to reincarnation (new body, same soul.) Elsewhere in the forest, an ancient oak dies, falls to the ground, and disintegrates into soil. Later, a new seed sprouts, pulling up the nutrients that were once the oak tree. The old oak died, does not live on with memory of itself as an entity, but every molecule from it holds and passes on some of its essence.

In the spirit realm, our human outrage at "murdering a murderer" may be quite a human emotional response. I certainly do not disagree, from my human perspective. However, this information I got from Dr. Newton's subjects feels like the truth to me.

Dennis
    p.s. The concept of "erasing" a soul's existence through all time was not discussed in these books, and feels incorrect to me.

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

aranuk (22nd June 2012), Chester (22nd June 2012), gripreaper (22nd June 2012), karelia (22nd June 2012), modwiz (22nd June 2012), NancyV (22nd June 2012), Selene (22nd June 2012), StarDust (22nd June 2012), the_vast_mystery (22nd June 2012), truth4me (22nd June 2012), UnrealDreams (22nd June 2012), Wind (22nd June 2012)

4. Link to Post #2043
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

What a superb analogy, Dennis!

I realize that we may be digressing from this sad comic opera thread, but your comments are nevertheless most appreciated.

Well said, as always.

Cheers,

Selene

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Chester (22nd June 2012), Dennis Leahy (22nd June 2012), modwiz (22nd June 2012), NancyV (22nd June 2012), UnrealDreams (22nd June 2012)

6. Link to Post #2044
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think the confusion comes from those who are trying to stop people fearing physical death (because the spirit survives) and those who define death more abstractly as personal discontinuity. If I were to lose my entire memory, and wake up somewhere else entirely it would be the same as if I'd never lived my first life at all. My physical body wouldn't even need to have died so long as I had no contact from anything involved in the prior life. Therefore you could say the first person died and became a new one even though physical death never occurred. Those who see death as personal discontinuity would see the above as the definitive death. As it is the utter dissolution of one's individual identity, and therefore their personal continuity. In this respect yes, they would "die forever" as they would lose everything that they had used to recognize the world around them. Even if the "spark of awareness" that sees, continues, the person before has just died as every way of identifying who they were was just erased.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to the_vast_mystery For This Post:

Chester (22nd June 2012), Dennis Leahy (22nd June 2012), Selene (22nd June 2012), StarDust (22nd June 2012), UnrealDreams (22nd June 2012)

8. Link to Post #2045
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Oh that's right, something was supposed to happen today wasn't it? Well I guess the last few hours of daylight of 6/21/2102 are bleeding out somewhere west here. problem is I think the cabal all leave their offices promptly at five and even on the west coast no one is lingering near the water cooler to be arrested.

Might be awkward planning these events on the major occult dates that the ptb currents to their own purposes. Drake the Mystic should know that.
    ..and people are making important real life decisions based on hearsay evidence told to them from people who hear voices in there heads, or should I say in more scientific believable solid terms; channeled information received from ET's......hmmm, boggles my mind to say the least......

PS: I still have 90 minutes left
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Chester (22nd June 2012), NancyV (22nd June 2012)

10. Link to Post #2046
    United States Avalon Member StarDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by the_vast_mystery (here)
    I am sharing a perception and that is all….
    Thank you for your perspective on the bruised psyche of many people here on Avalon.

It is very evident that many here need to trust anything other than themselves to gain approval for their ideas. I'm not one of those people and as such I do not seek or want anyone's approval. As I've stated before and I'll state again, I'm here to share ideas and nothing more. If someone has an interesting idea, then I'll journey down that path, if not, then I head the other direction. I state my truth as I have discovered it through experience, understanding, intuitive knowing and messages from my home from afar and am willing to share a perspective. At no time have I ever stated that it was THE perspective; only that it's A perspective. This is why I emphatically state that if my message does not resonate with you then you are welcome to discard it and move to something that does.

What I find most fascinating is the number of people who gravitate to subjects that they are steadfastly opposed to, yet spend extraordinary amounts of time within.

As for proof of anything…what is the importance of any of it? If someone claimed to be Jesus Christ and pulled out his ID issued by GOD to prove it, then walked on water and pulled a chocolate bar out of his a$$, would it really matter to anyone anyway? If so, what would that impact be other than to be able to say you met Jesus Christ.

As for the "experience" that some claim to have in spades, well, I'm of the school that you judge a tree by its fruit. And from where I'm standing all I can see are 1 dimensional descriptions of something resembling fruit and not the fruit itself. If and when, my computer screen starts oozing apple sauce, well, then I'll change my tune. In the interim, there has been nothing proven here on Avalon in any concrete form, other than the fact that some people are prolific writers.

In sum, I thank you for your thoughts but choose not to play the "Avalon Proof & Truth" game. In the end, it is all just words on a screen and nothing more from my perspective.
    Last edited by StarDust; 22nd June 2012 at 07:22.

"Where your focus goes, energy flows." ~Alex Collier

My "messaging" comes directly from a 6th Density social memory complex in the etheric realm of Sirius B; of which I am a member. I volunteered to incarnate here as a representative of our SMC and to assist Gaia and Terrans in the transformation. My message is designed to assist those who are seeking. If the message does not resonate with you, then simply discard it and move on. That is your free will of choice which will always be honored.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StarDust For This Post:

Maunagarjana (23rd June 2012), schneider (22nd June 2012), the_vast_mystery (22nd June 2012)

12. Link to Post #2047
    Thanks

Quote Posted by StarDust (here)
    In the end, it is all just words on a screen and nothing more from my perspective.
    This one sentence makes more sense than most of the stuff I've read in this thread! thanks Stardust, you never cease to amaze me!!!!!
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Chester (22nd June 2012), NancyV (22nd June 2012), StarDust (22nd June 2012)

14. Link to Post #2048
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    ..and people are making important real life decisions based on hearsay evidence told to them from people who hear voices in there heads, or should I say in more scientific believable solid terms; channeled information received from ET's......hmmm, boggles my mind to say the least......

PS: I still have 90 minutes left
    If someone, somewhere, makes a wrong turn in life because of what someone else said without any discernment within, then they get and deserve what's coming to them. Pure and simple. People need to take full responsibility for their own lives and their own decisions. IMO, gullibility is no excuse for essentially giving away your own power, ever!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

In the end, it is all just words on a screen and nothing more from my perspective.
    This one sentence makes more sense than most of the stuff I've read in this thread! thanks Stardust, you never cease to amaze me!!!!!
    My pleasure

My "messaging" comes directly from a 6th Density social memory complex in the etheric realm of Sirius B; of which I am a member. I volunteered to incarnate here as a representative of our SMC and to assist Gaia and Terrans in the transformation. My message is designed to assist those who are seeking. If the message does not resonate with you, then simply discard it and move on. That is your free will of choice which will always be honored.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StarDust For This Post:

Anchor (22nd June 2012), Chester (22nd June 2012), NancyV (22nd June 2012), schneider (22nd June 2012)

16. Link to Post #2049
    Thanks

If someone, somewhere, makes a wrong turn in life because of what someone else said without any discernment within, then they get and deserve what's coming to them. Pure and simple. People need to take full responsibility for their own lives and their own decisions. IMO, gullibility is no excuse for essentially giving away your own power, ever![COLOR="red"]
    More great stuff Stardust! I agree with you very seldom, but this I totally agree with you on! Thanks again!
    SilentFeathers

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Chester (22nd June 2012), NancyV (22nd June 2012), StarDust (22nd June 2012)

18. Link to Post #2050
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)

Analysis of the extant narratives: The whole point of being a hidden hand is that your hand is hidden. If these hidden hands are taken out the game, then we wont know. So, the opportunities to continue the narrative remain, the opportunities to gloat definitively are denied, the opportunities to discern continue

Outcome 1) Hidden hand/cabal heads/top elites is/are removed, things get better over time.

Outcome 2) No one gets "removed" but you know what, I still think things will get better over time.

There are others, but I don't go there.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

aranuk (22nd June 2012), Chester (22nd June 2012), markpierre (22nd June 2012), modwiz (22nd June 2012), StarDust (22nd June 2012), TargeT (22nd June 2012)

20. Link to Post #2051
    Thanks

More great stuff Stardust! I agree with you very seldom, but this I totally agree with you on! Thanks again!
    You're welcome! The funny thing is that I don't disagree with the core aspects of what most of you are saying, most of the time. Sometimes I'm only playing devil's advocate to get to the root of where people are coming from. That is when the real pearls of wisdom come out from hiding.
    Last edited by StarDust; 22nd June 2012 at 03:44.

21. Link to Post #2052
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,068 times in 989 posts

If someone, somewhere, makes a wrong turn in life because of what someone else said without any discernment within, then they get and deserve what's coming to them. Pure and simple. People need to take full responsibility for their own lives and their own decisions. IMO, gullibility is no excuse for essentially giving away your own power, ever![COLOR="red"]
    Good to find SOMETHING to agree about with Stardust!
    Pssst....don't go for too long! I'll miss you.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Chester (22nd June 2012), SilentFeathers (22nd June 2012), StarDust (22nd June 2012)

23. Link to Post #2053
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

We're in the midst of a transition, it's that simple.

The process of this transition will be different for many, it's that simple, something along those lines.

This should be spread like free beer, something along those lines, it's that simple...

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

aranuk (22nd June 2012), Chester (22nd June 2012), danceblackcatdance (22nd June 2012), karelia (22nd June 2012), modwiz (22nd June 2012), schneider (22nd June 2012), SilentFeathers (22nd June 2012)

25. Link to Post #2054
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)

Good to find SOMETHING to agree about with Stardust!
    Pssst....don't go for too long! I'll miss you.
    about 5 more minutes and I'm stepping away for a while, I really need to for the health of my own mental and spiritual sanity

PS: I'd give you a date in which I will return, but we all know how dates and deadlines turn out in this thread!

added

it's 12:01am, June 22nd and nothing happened.....c-ya!
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 22nd June 2012 at 04:02.
    SilentFeathers

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Chester (22nd June 2012), NancyV (22nd June 2012), Sebastion (22nd June 2012), StarDust (22nd June 2012)

27. Link to Post #2055
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 255 posts

ok?
    we done?

what's the excuse for NOTHING HAPPENING?

pretty sure we had some specific things that were supposed go down.

when the main person speaking up for your cause admits to covertly deceiving other professionals in the field, i feel we ALL should have taken note.

yet the hero/idol worship continues, i'm sure.

goodnight avalon

(and yes, i'll see you tomorrow, where again, nothing will happen with this material - and yes, i care about each one of you, that's why some not so nice things need to be said).

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peace For This Post:

Chester (22nd June 2012), D-Day (22nd June 2012)

29. Link to Post #2056
    Thanks

Since there is a significant mention about Drake, it seems appropriate to include the latest update from COBRA here:

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/

Quote Thursday, June 21, 2012
    Operation Stardust 2

You might want to listen to the excellent last Drake’s interview, especially from 18 to 86 minute mark:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/global-...id-week-update

It is obvious at this point that the Cabal as a whole does not want to surrender. The plan of the mass arrests continues. This time of negotiations has not been spent in vain. The Cabal has been given its chance. The generous offer has been refused. This protocol has finally allowed the positive ET forces to start taking some action. According to the Galactic Codex, section IV/2, The Galactic Confederation has an unalienable and unconditional right to the implementation of the Galactic Codex and of conquering the areas of Galactic Codex violation with military force if necessary.

This subsection gives a legal basis for the liberation of the occupied planets with military force. The military forces of the Confederation remove or give assistance to the local Positive Military in removal of the representatives of the Dark Forces and set the hostages free.

Operation Stardust 2 was carried out by the Pleiadian Fleet from the orbit of planet Earth. Stardust is the codename of a special advanced nanotechnology. It is a dust made of small nanoparticles that were sprayed into the physical bodies of the members of the Cabal and their minions (think “cosmic chemtrails”). This nanodust can not be removed by any technology known on Earth. Its activation has two phases. The first phase blocks the central nervous system immediately and a person can not move. The second phase kills the person. It will be activated at the time of the Event to block members of the Cabal trying to do any harm. In vast majority of cases Phase 1 activation will be sufficient. The purpose of the Operation Stardust is to counteract any negative effects of Doom 33 that the Cabal might want to use at that point. In combination with the Positive Military action, this basically check-mates the power of the Cabal. This technology will NOT be activated before the Event. At the Event, the Positive Military and civilian authority will still need to do their part. The purpose of this operation is to make it easier for them.

If high-ranking members of the Cabal need to have proof that Operation Stardust 2 is real, this proof can be arranged.

I would still suggest them to surrender before the Event takes place or even during the Event itself. Those that surrender and cooperate with the Light forces will be treated with much more forgiveness.

I would also like to stress that most of the members of the Cabal families are not guilty and need healing, not condemnation. As you can read in this brave report:

http://iamstasha.blogspot.com/2012/0...ckefeller.html

I would encourage other beings in similar position to come forth with their confessions. I will give space in my blog for their expression. This will be healing for many.

As I have said many times, I do not know when the Event will happen. No human being knows, only our Source does.

Yes it can happen in a few days. But no guarantees. I have been given intel years ago that the deadline is April 2012. Now it is June. The only thing I know 100% is that it WILL happen. I will report the events as they unfold.
    PS, the mission name and my gifted pen name are merely coincidental.

PPS, Cabal targeted chemtrail revenge! The plot thickens...
    Last edited by StarDust; 22nd June 2012 at 05:20.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StarDust For This Post:

aranuk (22nd June 2012), Blueskywalking (22nd June 2012), Chester (22nd June 2012), karelia (22nd June 2012), modwiz (22nd June 2012)

31. Link to Post #2057
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

My heart feels some sort of climax and the tension with it. I still hold hope because I had a dream right after the Venus passing about a certain and specific date next week and saw this event happening on the main stream news. I had dreams before that didn't happen about major earthquakes or events and some that have come true. But I am a realist and as of now from a practical and evidential point of view the chances of this happening are low. But we shall see.
    Last edited by applecrusher1992; 22nd June 2012 at 13:36.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to applecrusher1992 For This Post:

aranuk (22nd June 2012), Kimberley (22nd June 2012), StarDust (22nd June 2012)

33. Link to Post #2058
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

Is this thing still dragging on? Haven't seen anything in the real world yet. Still looks like hokum to me.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

gigha (22nd June 2012)

35. Link to Post #2059
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

Quote Posted by danceblackcatdance (here)
    the same Pleiadians Truman Cash discusses and has had experience with?
    I don't believe Truman said they came from the Pleiades

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    However, this does not necessarily mean that the SSPs come from the Pleiades. I have no idea where they come from.
    Then you did not read Truman's Eye of Ra. He specifically states throughout the over 100 page document that one of the ET groups he has dealt with were the SSPs - The Serpent Staff Pleiadeans... and guess what they did?
    justoneman, i understand that you're tired of hearing about this so am sorry to bring this up again a few pages later

but i have read the Eye of Ra, and i specifically asked Truman and posted his response above

he said he has no idea if the SSP's were from the Pleiades...

OOB NOOB

36. Link to Post #2060
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Here is a quote from an individual that to me, possesses a great deal of honesty, experience, courage and love -

"Like many humans, I’m a hypocrite: that means that I compartmentalize my experience for convenience."

This is the point I am making about "executions." Take the parts of the plan that "feel good" and buy all the toilet paper you think you'll need for a few months... then all is well. Then say hello to the same ole thing that got us here all over again, Atlantis 2 (or might it be 3 or 4 or 5 or... until the chances run out?)

To Stardust and Avocadess - One might "just be reporting" but in reporting you are supporting and that includes the "executions" component.

Besides this whole Drake garbage being on the one hand nonsense and distraction and on the other hand, a deeply flawed, human business as usual... each day we focus on it and/or anything like it, we lose another day of opportunity towards transformation of ourselves, because in the end, the only way our planet(s) sun and sector of the universe survives itself is that we transform ourselves.

If we do, we skate through... and do so deservedly. If we don't, the sun will burp and the burp will be aimed in our direction.

the quote above is from Bill Ryan.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...he-Cry-of-Gaia
    Last edited by Chester; 22nd June 2012 at 13:36.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

NancyV (22nd June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 193 FirstFirst 1 3 53 93 103 113 153 193 LastLast