Page 151 of 193 FirstFirst 1 51 101 141 151 161 193 LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 3857

Thread: Drake: Updates, clarifications and more

1. Link to Post #3001
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

Default Re: Drake: Updates, clarifications and more

to clarify

i'm not against taking something to pieces.
    with reasoning

but there isnt one part of me that feels i need to ridicule something to get my point across.

in fact, quite a lot of me says that its the wrong thing to do.

i imagine how i would feel, if it were done to me.

and i'm uncomfortable to be around those who do it.

ridicule = light or dark?
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

D-Day (8th July 2012), heyokah (8th July 2012), Kimberley (8th July 2012), mattymoto (8th July 2012), Sierra (8th July 2012)

3. Link to Post #3002
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Imagine how you'd feel if you'd done that to yourself for others to ridicule you.

It's not like he wasn't warned though.

Drake and Company does have a smidge of responsibility for peddling BS and subsequently having it identified as that by the observer.

4. Link to Post #3003
    Thanks

i'm not going to say that what youve just said, isnt true.
    because as its all stacked there's a medium to strong chance that you're right

but i cant see how you can be so certain...

that you would state it as truth.

thats 100%

as i say, you may be right....... i dont know.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

mattymoto (8th July 2012)

6. Link to Post #3004
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Chester (8th July 2012), heyokah (8th July 2012), mattymoto (8th July 2012), SKAWF (8th July 2012), Wind (8th July 2012)

8. Link to Post #3005
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by SKAWF (here)
    Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    I think all of this has the effect of demoralizing people, and no matter the facts presented, those who want to believe will do so until it's painfully obvious what the truth is:
    i dont see that as a negative

it has the inevitability, that even the most gullible will eventually realize the truth.
    Unfortunately, they won't since they are akin to skull-dwelling-zombies under the post-hypnotic spell of keeping flushing a toilet:

Quote Hypnosis gives the key as to how implanters work out their implants and mind-control the future behaviour of their victims:

The only other time I have personally witnessed what I saw in my son was a time years ago when a friend of mine was hypnotized by her brother in front of me and her boyfriend. Her brother asked me what I would like him to have her do after he woke her up. I wanted to see if she would repeat something that she would considered silly under normal circumstances. I said, have her get up and flush the toilet every time you tug at your collar.

So he gave her the command, then woke her up. He tugged his collar, she got up, went into the bathroom and flushed the toilet, came back and sat down. He tugged his collar again, and she did it again. And again. After three or four times, I finally asked her why she kept getting up to flush the toilet.

First, she just said it needed flushing. She did it again. And again, I asked her why she kept flushing the toilet. Each time I asked her, she would make up some lame reason as to why she had to flush the toilet.

She got more and more annoyed at me for asking, but she did it again and again upon command and could never see that there was anything strange about it.

Her brother hypnotized her once more to release her of the command, but what an amazing thing to have witnessed.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

9eagle9 (8th July 2012), Chester (8th July 2012), danceblackcatdance (8th July 2012), Sebastion (8th July 2012), SKAWF (8th July 2012)

10. Link to Post #3006
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    I think all of this has the effect of demoralizing people, and no matter the facts presented, those who want to believe will do so until it's painfully obvious what the truth is:
    i dont see that as a negative

it has the inevitability, that even the most gullible will eventually realize the truth.
    Unfortunately, they won't since they are akin to skull-dwelling-zombies under the post-hypnotic spell of keeping flushing a toilet:

Quote Hypnosis gives the key as to how implanters work out their implants and mind-control the future behaviour of their victims:

The only other time I have personally witnessed what I saw in my son was a time years ago when a friend of mine was hypnotized by her brother in front of me and her boyfriend. Her brother asked me what I would like him to have her do after he woke her up. I wanted to see if she would repeat something that she would considered silly under normal circumstances. I said, have her get up and flush the toilet every time you tug at your collar.

So he gave her the command, then woke her up. He tugged his collar, she got up, went into the bathroom and flushed the toilet, came back and sat down. He tugged his collar again, and she did it again. And again. After three or four times, I finally asked her why she kept getting up to flush the toilet.

First, she just said it needed flushing. She did it again. And again, I asked her why she kept flushing the toilet. Each time I asked her, she would make up some lame reason as to why she had to flush the toilet.

She got more and more annoyed at me for asking, but she did it again and again upon command and could never see that there was anything strange about it.

Her brother hypnotized her once more to release her of the command, but what an amazing thing to have witnessed.
    then use toilets to lure them out into the open

11. Link to Post #3007
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[[...]

then use toilets to lure them out into the open
    Drake already tried to...

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Drake Updates.

Some of the secret schematics of Drakes plans including defense systems, transport of weaponry, demonstration of advance weaponry, and the Secret Meeting Places where this all goes down at.

Anyone need any clarification.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (8th July 2012), D-Day (8th July 2012), SKAWF (8th July 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (8th July 2012)

13. Link to Post #3008
    Wales Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

David Icke can't talk about censorship. He deleted the Hollie Grieg threads on his forum when it was found to be a hoax and members proved so - then criticizes Wilcock for deleting negative comments.

Quote ...is also apparently having 'negative comments' to his blog banned so that only the sychophants are allowed to have their say.
    Icke
    It's only Bill that has (as usual) written anything decent about the whole thing.

The rest of the alternative media is increasingly showing themselves to be a shower of ****.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MMA_Fan For This Post:

RMorgan (8th July 2012)

15. Link to Post #3009
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Quote Posted by MMA_Fan (here)
    David Icke can't talk about censorship. He deleted the Hollie Grieg threads on his forum when it was found to be a hoax and members proved so - then criticizes Wilcock for deleting negative comments.

Quote ...is also apparently having 'negative comments' to his blog banned so that only the sychophants are allowed to have their say.
    Icke
    It's only Bill that has (as usual) written anything decent about the whole thing.

The rest of the alternative media is increasingly showing themselves to be a shower of ****.
    Shwmae.

Are you saying the Hollie G case is all a hoax, or are you referring to a particular site that jumped onto the banwagoon? A huge difference.

diolch yn fawr.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

Billy (8th July 2012), MMA_Fan (8th July 2012)

17. Link to Post #3010
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

MOD EDIT - rude comment removed. Making hostile statements about a fellow Avaloner, rather than addressing the thread/issue is against the guidelines.

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)

I could not resist posting this this.... Much love!!

Message To Complaining Followers Of Drake

Quote Published on Jul 7, 2012 by juliamay11

Angry, doom and gloom Julia here and it's time for a spanking of you complaining children in big peoples' bodies.
    Last edited by Sierra; 8th July 2012 at 15:03. Reason: Rude post

18. Link to Post #3011
    Wales Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    Quote Posted by MMA_Fan (here)

Icke

Shwmae.

Are you saying the Hollie G case is all a hoax, or are you referring to a particular site that jumped onto the banwagoon? A huge difference.

diolch yn fawr.
    The whole case.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MMA_Fan For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (8th July 2012)

20. Link to Post #3012
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by felixq78 (here)
    I fear you may be right. I think Drake believes it but someone is feeding him a line. David Wilcock has outlined several possible scenarios after the no show on the 4th of July. Check out his http://divinecosmos.com/ website, it's a down to earth appraisal of the whole Drake deal.
    Thanks, felixq78, it appears that you have stayed open minded and thus continued to ingest some the points made by some of us who believe the Drake / Plan thing is not what it has been advertised to be and are starting to see the possibility that the plan is likely a bogus psi-op or the information suppliers are delusional. My guess is there's a combination of the two here but that it is directed at some level above the information sources. I would be just as cautious with the information coming from David Wilcock in regards to just about everything he comes out with. justoneman
    Last edited by Chester; 8th July 2012 at 16:56.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

mattymoto (8th July 2012), Sebastion (8th July 2012), Unified Serenity (8th July 2012)

22. Link to Post #3013
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by felixq78 (here)
    Oh come on you cannot deny that this lady is spot on with her admonishment of those stamping their feet when the date they squeezed out of Drake passes by without any cavalry thundering down their streets. Drake is the real deal and he's given us more info than should be required in any war and it is a war. I've never heard of battle plans being anounced to the general public during a war; you trust your leaders, sit tight and wait. Do you want Drake to announce all the battle plans so that the enemy knows exactly what you're doing ? Sit and wait, wait and see.
    And it appears you may go through the flip flop stage a few times, but once the seed of doubt is planted, and you allow discernment to push through, I am sure you'll get fully over to the other side (the side of actual reality). justone

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

mattymoto (8th July 2012), NancyV (8th July 2012), Unified Serenity (8th July 2012)

24. Link to Post #3014
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Avocadess (here)
    First time I put the link to Drake's show it didn't work -- fixed now! (Strange -- but by turning it into a short url that fixed the problem!)
    Yeah - copying and pasting long URL's is a bit tricky.

The software on this and most other forums deliberately shortens long URL's (replacing the mid portion of them with a "..."). If you copy and paste the shortened result (what appears on your screen) that will usually be a broken URL. Instead right click on any working URL posted elsewhere on the net, and choose to "Copy Link Location". That will put the full length, working URL into your copy+paste buffer, which you can then paste into your post here.

Don't worry too much if the above doesn't make sense ... you've got plenty of good company.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

mattymoto (8th July 2012), NancyV (8th July 2012)

26. Link to Post #3015
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mattymoto (here)
    this is kinda like watching a pack of wolves tear a teddy bear to pieces.

ickey woke me up.....

but i think he's lowered himself here.
    the tone of the messages.

it doesnt bring out the best in people does it.

i'm just sayin, that in a way, this is turning into a savage free for all. my opinion.
    As far as I'm concerned a propaganda war has been being waged against collective Humanity for what seems an eternity. What has me enraged is that "THEY ARE F******G KILLING US!!!!! literally my friends." I hope the fainthearted can set aside those fuzzy feelings until this final war is fought and won. Sad thing is that we would get villified and killed faster, enmasse-- if we were to wage war on them as they have against us. So the best weapon we have is the truth, and by god, "I hope it hurts."

I feel like I need to shake some people awake, we don't have time for "namaste" or "love and light" ...

"THEY ARE F******G KILLING US!"
    "THEY ARE F******G KILLING US!!"
    "THEY--ARE F****--**G KILL--ING US!!!"
    I understand the frustration... and I can only speak for myself, but though "they" may be speeding up the process in which my physical body may die, the far more sinister threat is what have "they" been doing to kill my spirit and eat my soul?

So then I ask myself, why am I here now? To awaken to all this before the worst is to come? To no longer care about the "what happens" to myself at the various levels of my being, but to have to endure watching loved ones still in their innocence having to suffer through the process of awakening living with the fear they might not do so "in time." And the strange inner voice that says, maybe it's best they never know. Maybe there's a big, bad but brief ending, so best they retain their innocence.

All those dynamics are holding me in the game and so in many ways I am still just another "they" who has joined another side still fighting in our collective war. Is this any better than when I was an innocent with good intent yet feeding the monster all the same?

I came here to find solutions and I have found many for myself, but sometimes I wonder if there can be some magical finish line where I somehow am still alive on this planet and that I no longer play any role in the war. That if this be true for me, then it can be true for all of us.

apologies for the apathy.... surely just the mood o' the day from justoneman
    Last edited by Chester; 8th July 2012 at 14:36.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

mattymoto (8th July 2012), NancyV (8th July 2012), SKAWF (8th July 2012)

28. Link to Post #3016
    Language
    English
    Thanks

to clarify

i'm not against taking something to pieces.
    with reasoning

but there isnt one part of me that feels i need to ridicule something to get my point across.

in fact, quite a lot of me says that its the wrong thing to do.

i imagine how i would feel, if it were done to me.

and i'm uncomfortable to be around those who do it.

ridicule = light or dark?
    I personally agree with you - My Drake posts have been direct and I hope that none have ever been seen to ridicule (but I probably slipped a few in...). Still, IMO, posts that ridicule (and thus then generally form a crowd of others who take up the same form of expression) are similar to mobs and I have never seen a mob that accomplished anything positive.

At the same time, you have several posters here who have achieved various levels of frustration to the point some tip over into ridicule.

Bill's point about his frustration that within the "awakened" community are those he feels should know better. Why is that so important? Because also within the awakened community are some who are quite informed and concerned about the very real possibility of some significant, end game events soon upon us all. That's where Icke and Ryan are coming from. That's why Icke is losing his patience IMO. Bill's approach in choosing more delicate language is about the only difference.

Now when I have a problem I need resolved, I generally call upon experts who are far more informed about the dynamics of my problem than I am. Sometimes we actually do come out better when we place our trust and confidence in those hands. Our problem is still our own responsibility, but would we have a planet of 7 billion people if one of life's lessons was not learning how sometimes to rely a bit on others? Always with discernment, our own responsibility and knowing we are the ones individually who chose to risk? Icke and Ryan are experts and yes, there are more. I try and choose wisely having trusted some idiots in my day (including myself when I was far out of my league).

Anyways, love is a tough animal indeed but I still place my bet on love because love wins all bets.

justone
    Last edited by Chester; 8th July 2012 at 15:23.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

mattymoto (8th July 2012), NancyV (8th July 2012), Sierra (8th July 2012), SKAWF (8th July 2012), Unified Serenity (8th July 2012)

30. Link to Post #3017
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    True story - when I was 20 I worked in a bookstore in Dallas back in 1978 or so. Authors would come through stores like this for "Book Signings." We had some cool folks come through. Anyways, Charlton Heston had put out a biography and the boss chose me to be the one who hands the book to Charlton each time a customer's turn came up for signing the book.

Well, I had a few days advance notice and so in typical justoneman form, I began to write my script and rehearse my lines as I wanted to pull Charlton Heston's leg a bit. So I came up with a routine where I started talking about how great this movie of his was and that movie was, etc except they were all his B movies. And then I planned to reach a crescendo where I would make a point of how great it must be to be an actor and be able to yell out to the world... "Soylent Green is People!!!!"

Well, I pulled off my little stunt quite well, but the reaction I got was not what I anticipated. Charlton stopped the line and then went into a two or three minute lecture about the hard, hard work actors must endure to be able to produce the two hour entertainment. I mean, I would have given anything in those days to become an actor and here I am getting the third degree from Charlton Heston that left me with the feeling he pretty much hated doing his job.

Anyways, I can see the Dalai Lama saying to himself - "WTF? This guy thinks he's funny? Jesus Christ, when is this interview over? I hate my job, can't even go to my own country, have to pretend to be all this love and light and wisdom and for all this I gotta endure clowns like this?" Hahahah "I am sure glad I am not 'one with you' buddy," the Dalai Lama says under his breath... Hahaha

justoneclown in the clowniest thread on the net

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

MMA_Fan (9th July 2012), NancyV (8th July 2012), Sierra (8th July 2012)

32. Link to Post #3018
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Great News. Looks like all of you negative non believers are being neutralized and the first Stargates are complete, while the first tranche of the Dragon funds, 85 TRILLION is finally released! Thank God for the internet! Such a valuable source of information!

This Stargate-Portal is named such as it connects Galactic Center to Sol center to Gaia center. Direct connection of these energy centers enables direct communication of each, for each, as well as direction communication of Galactic Sol with Hue-man Soul. For those that receive this direct communication, those shall be beams of Light for all within their locales. No effort is needed and none is requested. Only receptivity at Higher Levels.

The close-minded of all types are being removed to their next house of containment. The close minded are no longer permitted to distribute lower energies to Hue-manity. The Central Stargate Portal has sealed the fate of those limited ones, and they shall be repaired elsewhere.

The Central Stargate Portal may be called on by all those with open minds and hearts and desire to attune with, assist, and ascend with Gaia. All requests with such alignment are honored, and manifest as needed for each individual, group, and planetary body.

We thank those who have continued on in the face of what has been termed “delays”. None of those exist in truth. Timing is in perfection, and Central Stargate Portal assures all Light from Cosmic Central supports ascension.

http://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/2012...nd-stabilized/

NOTE: THIS HAS NOT YET BEEN CONFIRMED BY 3rd PARTIES
    IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THIS IS EQUIVALENT PRICING IN DOLLARS. I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS FUNDING IS GOING INTO FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES. QUITE THE OPPOSITE . IT WILL BE GOING INTO A BASKET OF BRICS CURRENCIES.

CW: As of 07/01/12 $83 Trillion has been released. Stage one. This is only 15% of all recorded funds. Prosperity will soon be here.

AK: Trying to get a confirmation from 3rd parties on what you told me. Nothing yet. Did hear some people who were supposed to be good guys tried to steal some funds. Am I still embargoed on publishing this? I might post it as a rumor.... [embargo over]

CW: All of the funds I speak of were obtained legally. I cannot disclose much more than I have. The $83 Trillion is most likely not going to wash up on American soil. We are in a holding pattern until the markets are quarantined. This is one of many accounts to be opened. Prosperity will eventually come to Europe and the West.

AK: That helps to clarify things a bit. Can you state whether these are banking system injections, infrastructure investments, or what many refer to as prosperity funds to the masses?

CW: There is a play for many nations to escape the financial treason going on. This release of money is to start the set up this new system.

The new system is to include (1) humanitarian efforts first, (2) infrastructure (new clean free energy) then (3) prosperity programs.

There is ALOT going on behind the scences. I am not at liberty to discuss who all is in on the discussion... but I will say Obama is not an enemy of the State.

http://americankabuki.blogspot.com.a...Family%20Funds

Oh that's good. The money is going into the BRIC accounts and not the cabals. AND there's more! Someone else who believes in Obama! Always refreshing to get the straight scoop on a Sunday morning. LOL

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Chester (9th July 2012), mattymoto (8th July 2012), MMA_Fan (8th July 2012), NancyV (8th July 2012), Sebastion (8th July 2012)

34. Link to Post #3019
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Great News. Looks like all of you negative non believers are being neutralized and the first Stargates are complete, while the first tranche of the Dragon funds, 85 TRILLION is finally released! Thank God for the internet! Such a valuable source of information!

This Stargate-Portal is named such as it connects Galactic Center to Sol center to Gaia center. Direct connection of these energy centers enables direct communication of each, for each, as well as direction communication of Galactic Sol with Hue-man Soul. For those that receive this direct communication, those shall be beams of Light for all within their locales. No effort is needed and none is requested. Only receptivity at Higher Levels.

The close-minded of all types are being removed to their next house of containment. The close minded are no longer permitted to distribute lower energies to Hue-manity. The Central Stargate Portal has sealed the fate of those limited ones, and they shall be repaired elsewhere.

The Central Stargate Portal may be called on by all those with open minds and hearts and desire to attune with, assist, and ascend with Gaia. All requests with such alignment are honored, and manifest as needed for each individual, group, and planetary body.

We thank those who have continued on in the face of what has been termed “delays”. None of those exist in truth. Timing is in perfection, and Central Stargate Portal assures all Light from Cosmic Central supports ascension.

http://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/2012...nd-stabilized/

NOTE: THIS HAS NOT YET BEEN CONFIRMED BY 3rd PARTIES
    IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THIS IS EQUIVALENT PRICING IN DOLLARS. I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS FUNDING IS GOING INTO FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES. QUITE THE OPPOSITE . IT WILL BE GOING INTO A BASKET OF BRICS CURRENCIES.

CW: As of 07/01/12 $83 Trillion has been released. Stage one. This is only 15% of all recorded funds. Prosperity will soon be here.

AK: Trying to get a confirmation from 3rd parties on what you told me. Nothing yet. Did hear some people who were supposed to be good guys tried to steal some funds. Am I still embargoed on publishing this? I might post it as a rumor.... [embargo over]

CW: All of the funds I speak of were obtained legally. I cannot disclose much more than I have. The $83 Trillion is most likely not going to wash up on American soil. We are in a holding pattern until the markets are quarantined. This is one of many accounts to be opened. Prosperity will eventually come to Europe and the West.

AK: That helps to clarify things a bit. Can you state whether these are banking system injections, infrastructure investments, or what many refer to as prosperity funds to the masses?

CW: There is a play for many nations to escape the financial treason going on. This release of money is to start the set up this new system.

The new system is to include (1) humanitarian efforts first, (2) infrastructure (new clean free energy) then (3) prosperity programs.

There is ALOT going on behind the scences. I am not at liberty to discuss who all is in on the discussion... but I will say Obama is not an enemy of the State.

http://americankabuki.blogspot.com.a...Family%20Funds

Oh that's good. The money is going into the BRIC accounts and not the cabals. AND there's more! Someone else who believes in Obama! Always refreshing to get the straight scoop on a Sunday morning. LOL

Grip - do you write professionally? Great stuff man... anyways, Hear Hear to the Greatest Show on Earth (clown show that is)

...and the voice just said, "Are you certain there isn't any ridicule to your post, justone?"
    Last edited by Chester; 8th July 2012 at 17:31.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

NancyV (8th July 2012)

36. Link to Post #3020
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

I find hypocrisy and insinuating things about Avalon members to be rude and against the guidelines. Yes, some people seem to operate under a different set of rules here on Avalon. Go ahead and post videos that are rude and claim you would never criticize or put for "negative" vibes. I think it's the overt hypocrisy that gets some of us, but of course we can't call things like they are, that would be us sharing our hearts and well, some of us are just negative and critical and not part of the love and light crowd.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 193 FirstFirst 1 51 101 141 151 161 193 LastLast