Thread: Drake: Updates, clarifications and more

1. Link to Post #821
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: Drake: Updates, clarifications and more

Quote Posted by StarDust (here)
    Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I have just realised that I have no rights interfering with my opinions about Drake and the plan, as I am a foreign national. Have I really got any rights in your matters? I haven't got a vote. I haven't got a gun either. I also don't understand your electoral system. You Americans have every right to tell me to keep out of your discussions. Am I allowed to thank peoples posts? Or is it possible through the internet? You tell me.
    This plan that Drake speaks about is a huge and serious business for you Americans. Life or death in other words.
    God be on your side.

Stan

This is humanities fight and you have every right to participate in your future as much as we do with ours. This is a group effort and we will be successful together; united we stand divided we fall. It is time for humanity to band together and claim that which is rightfully ours - as free people with the unconstrained ability to express ourselves as divine beings.
    Yes, Stan, your spirit is an important one as this part of world history is being written. Besides..............(putting the words anew)..."The world trembles beneath the tread of the haggis eating man". (In this case the haggis eating man will symbolize a Scotsman, regardless of his actual consumption of said food.)
    Last edited by modwiz; 3rd May 2012 at 06:18.

2. Link to Post #822
    United States Avalon Retired Member tenacity1's Avatar
    Thanks

For what it's worth.. I have a dear friend who is a dowser and Reiki master. She dowsed Drake, Fulford, David Wilcock and some others.They come up as TRUTHFUL and honest. I for one felt that the first time I listened. However I am one who trusts my own inner voice. What I wish folks would do is at least visualize positive outcome. If for no other reason than the world has enough negativity. The problem in this country will be cynics, naysayers, arm chair quarterbacks and folks who think because Drake is southern he can't possibly have any credibility. I've always known that prejudice existed in many communities. Still, I am shocked to see it here. Peace ya'll

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tenacity1 For This Post:

aranuk (3rd May 2012), Avocadess (3rd May 2012), Blueskywalking (3rd May 2012), Chester (4th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (4th May 2012), karelia (3rd May 2012), KiwiElf (3rd May 2012)

4. Link to Post #823
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

Here is the show archive for Kerry's interview as mentioned by Avocadess...

Quote KERRY CASSIDY interviews the lawyers who are doing the legal work against the Federal Reserve.

Neil Keenan and Keith Scott (attorney's filing for recapture of the White Dragon Family fortune) on Project Camelot with Kerry Cassidy, Wed, May 2, 9pm CST

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...32k-050212.mp3

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blueskywalking For This Post:

aranuk (3rd May 2012), KiwiElf (3rd May 2012)

6. Link to Post #824
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

If Iceland can do it, SO CAN WE! Inspiring!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...961#post480961

7. Link to Post #825
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Quote Posted by tenacity1 (here)
    For what it's worth.. I have a dear friend who is a dowser and Reiki master. She dowsed Drake, Fulford, David Wilcock and some others.They come up as TRUTHFUL and honest.
    This is getting beyond the pale.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Unified Serenity (3rd May 2012), Zencat (3rd May 2012)

9. Link to Post #826
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

I believe i heard Drake mention ALEC as a big part of the malice in the USA.... (In one of the earlier broadcast mp3s). I just recall hearing it mid paragraph and not detailed...

If i recall Drake's quote wrong, if this presents wrong info according to 3 or more people here, i'll listen again through a dozen hours of the early mp3s to find the time mark and Drake quote, for the establishment of fact. I will remove this post if i'm proved wrong.

From another source, here is a clip on ALEC.
    Full article is at:
    http://prn.fm/2012/04/09/take-back-o...rate-sponsors/
    Clipped Quote:
    ........It is time that we understand the truth. Whoever controls the laws of the nation, individual states and municipalities controls citizens’ behavior. It is clear that from the $1.5 billion that will be spent in this year’s presidential campaigns that our country, our water and food, our energy and healthcare, no longer belongs to the American citizens.

Therefore, we are asking people to take a careful look at the list below of the corporations and non profit foundations sponsoring ALEC’s agenda and initiatives. Then act in a direction of that is principled, ethical and conscious in the choices you make and boycott all products produced and sold by these corporations. Finally make an effort to avoid voting for any federal and state legislator who allows has allowed his or her vote to support laws written by ALEC and that has been given to them as if it represented the will of the people.

Corporate, Legal, Non-Profit and Scholastic Sponsors of ALEC

Corporate Board

Altria Group, Daniel Smith
    American Bail Coalition, William Carmichael, Jerry Watson
    AT&T, William Leahy
    Bayer Corp., Sandy Oliver
    CenterPoint 360, W. Preston Baldwin – Chairman
    Coca-Cola Company, Gene Rackley
    Diageo, Kenneth Lane
    Energy Future Holdings, Sano Blocker
    ExxonMobil Corporation, Randall Smith
    GlaxoSmithKline, John Del Giorno
    Intuit, Inc., Bernie McKay
    Johnson & Johnson, Don Bohn
    Koch Companies Public Sector, Mike Morgan
    Kraft Food, Inc., Derek Crawford
    Peabody Energy, Kelly Mader
    Pfizer Inc., Michael Hubert
    PhRMA, Jeff Bond
    Reed Elsevier, Inc., Teresa Jennings
    Reynolds American, David Powers
    Salt River Project, Russell Smoldon
    State Farm Insurance Co., Roland Spies
    United Parcel Service (UPS)[2], Richard McArdle
    Wal-Mart Stores, Maggie Sans
    For-Profit Corporations

Alkermes, Inc. (biotechnology company), Exhibitor at ALEC’s 2011 Annual Conference
    Allergan, State corporate co-chair of Tennessee, “Chairman” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference ($50,000 in 2010) and member of Louisiana Host Committee
    Altria Group, ALEC Private Enterprise Board member co-chair of the International Relations Task Force and “Chairman” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference ($50,000 in 2010)
    Amazon.com, “Director” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conferenc ($10,000 in 2010
    Ameren sponsor during the 2011 ALEC Annual Meeting
    American Electric Power, member of ALEC Energy, Environment and Agriculture Task Force
    Arizona Public Service Company
    AstraZeneca, State corporate co-chair of Delaware
    AT&T, Private Enterprise Board member , State corporate co-chair of Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Telecommunications and Information Technology Task Force member
    Atmos Energy, “Director” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Bayer Corp., Private Enterprise Board member, State corporate co-chair of Massachusetts, Nevada, Pennsylvania, South Dakota and Texas and “Chairman” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, “Director” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    BlueCross BlueShield of Louisiana, “Trustee” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    BP America, Inc., “President” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Bristol-Myers Squibb
    Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad (BNSF), “Trustee” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    CashAmerica “Vice Chairman” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Celgene Corporation, State corporate co-chair of Illinois
    CenterPoint 360, ALEC Private Enterprise Board member
    CenturyLink “Director” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Chesapeake Energy, “Director” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Chevron Corporation, “Director” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Civic Initiatives, LLC ALEC Commerce, Insurance and Economic Development Task Force member
    Cleco, “Trustee” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference and member of Louisiana Host Committee
    CN (Canadian National Railroad), “Trustee” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Comcast, State corporate co-chair of Georgia, Minnesota, Missouri and Utah and recipient of ALEC’s 2011 State Chair of the Year Award
    Connections Academy
    ConocoPhillips, “Director” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Corrections Corporation of America
    Cowart Group member of ALEC 2011 Annual Meeting Louisiana Host Committee
    Cox Communications, “Trustee” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    CQ Roll Call Exhibitor at ALEC’s 2011 Annual Conference
    CSX Corporation, “Trustee” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Dell, Inc., ALEC Education Task Force member
    Diageo
    Dow Chemical Company, ALEC Energy, Environment and Agriculture Task Force member and “Director” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Duke Energy Corp., State corporate co-chair of Indiana and South Carolina
    Eli Lilly and Company, “Trustee” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Emerson Electric Co., ALEC Tax and Fiscal Policy Task Force member
    EnCana Corporation, “Director” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Energy Future Holdings
    Energy Transfer “Director” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Entergy, “Vice Chairman” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Express Scripts (pharmaceutical retailer), sponsor of during the 2011 ALEC Annual Meeting
    ExxonMobil Corporation, Private Enterprise Board member, “Chairman” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    EZCorp “Chairman” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    FedEx, Commerce, Insurance and Economic Development Task Force Executive Committee member, “Vice Chairman” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold, “Vice Chairman” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    General Motors Corporation, ALEC Commerce, Insurance and Economic Development Task Force member
    Genesee & Wyoming Inc. (“short line and regional freight railroads in the United States, Canada, Australia, the Netherlands and Belgium”), “Trustee” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Georgia-Pacific (owned by Koch Industries), ALEC 2011 Annual Meeting Committee member
    GlaxoSmithKline, Private Enterprise Board member and State corporate co-chair of New Mexico, New York and North Carolina
    Guarantee Trust Life Insurance
    Gulf States Toyota, “Director” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Harris Deville & Associates (public relations & lobbying), “Trustee” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    HP, “Trustee” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference[7] ($5,000 in 2010)[8]
    Hunt Guillot & Associates (engineering firm with offices in LA, TX & PA),
    International Paper, “Director” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Jacobs Entertainment (film marketing firm), “Director” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    John Deere & Company, ALEC Commerce, Insurance and Economic Development Task Force member
    Johnson & Johnson, “Vice Chairman” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    K12 Inc.,
    Kansas City Southern (an “international transportation holding company” that owns, among other things, the Panama Canal Railway Company), “Trustee” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Know Who (political contact information company
    Koch Industries and Koch Industries Public Sector, Private Enterprise Board member, “Vice Chairman” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Leadership Directories, Inc. (political contact information business
    Leavitt Partners (Utah healthcare and food safety business firm)
    LifeSaver Interlock Holdings, Inc. (manufacturer of ignition interlocks to be installed in the vehicles of DUI offenders
    LouisDreyfus Commodities, “Vice Chairman” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Mars Inc
    McDonalds Corporation, ALEC Commerce, Insurance and Economic Development Task Force Committee
    McKinsey & Company (Partner Jeffrey Lane, Private Enterprise Board Member 2008)
    McMoRan Exploration Company (“exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas offshore in the Gulf of Mexico and onshore in the Gulf Coast area… focused on the ‘deep gas play,’ drilling to depths of 15,000 to 25,000 feet… and on the ‘ultra-deep gas play’ below 25,000 feet,”), “Vice Chairman” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Merck[16], “Trustee” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Micron Technology (semiconductor company),
    MV Verisol (motor vehicle insurance verification company
    Norfolk Southern, “Trustee” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Northwestern Energy (“one of the largest providers of electricity and natural gas in the northwest quadrant of the United State)
    Novartis, given ALEC’s 2011 Private Sector Member of the Year Award[23]
    NV Energy, Energy, Environment and Agriculture Task Force member
    OptumInsight (previously Ingenix, which was a wholly owned subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group and was sued for fraud by New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo in 2008 and “agreed to put $350 million into a class-action restitution fund to pay physicians and policyholders for services provided by out-of-network providers. The Optum health service businesses have a new name but are still subsidiaries of UnitedHealth Group.),
    Parquet Public Affairs (Orlando, Washington and New York PR firm)
    Peabody Energy, Private Enterprise Board member, 2011 winner of ALEC’s Private Sector Member of the Year Award and “Chairman” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Pfizer Inc., Private Enterprise Board member, State corporate co-chair of Colorado, Nebraska and Wisconsin[3] and “Vice Chairman” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Pinnacle West Capital
    Progress Energy, State corporate co-chair of South Carolina
    QEP Resources (“natural gas and oil exploration and production company”[46]), “Director” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Reed Elsevier, Inc.
    Reynolds American, Private Enterprise Board member, recipient of ALEC’s 2011 Private Sector Member of the Year Award, “President” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Robert Huff Designs (manufacturer of State, County, and City seals),
    Salt River Project, Private Enterprise Board member
    Sanofi/Sanofi-Aventis, “Vice Chairman” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    SAP America, awarded ALEC’s 2011 Private Sector of the Year Award
    Shell Oil Company, ALEC Civil Justice Task Force member, “Chairman” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Spectra Energy (natural gas infrastructure company), “Trustee” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    State Farm Insurance Co., Private Enterprise Board member, recipient of ALEC’s 2011 Private Sector Member of the Year Award and “Chairman” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    State Net (private company reporting on state legislation, with clients including “five of the nation’s ten largest companies”), “Director” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Takeda Pharmaceutical (global pharmaceutical company based in Japan, recipient of ALEC’s 2011 State Chair of the Year Award, “President” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Taser International Inc. (stun gun maker), ALEC Public Safety and Elections Task Force member
    Thomson Reuters Accelus (created by the Thomson Corporation’s purchase of Reuters in 2008),
    Time Warner, “Director” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    TogetherRX Access (an LLC with 18 pharmaceutical member corporations), “Vice Chairman” level sponsor at 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Gulf States Toyota, “Director” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Unilever (owner of Axe deodorant, Dove soap, Pond’s cold cream, Suave shampoo, Vaseline petroleum jelly, Signal toothpaste, Surf laundry soap, Slim Fast weight loss foods, Lipton tea, Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, Breyers ice cream, and Country Crock margarine),
    Union Pacific Corporation, “Trustee” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    UnitedHealthcare, “Chairman” level sponsor of and exhibitor at 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    United Parcel Service (UPS), Private Enterprise Board member, Commerce, Insurance and Economic Development Task Force Executive Committee member
    UPS Airlines,
    Verizon Communications, Inc., Private Enterprise Board member
    Visa, “Chairman” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference and sponsor of the Plenary Session of FreedomWorks‘ Dick Armey
    Walgreens, “Trustee” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Wal-Mart Stores, “Chairman” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    WellPoint, “Director” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    The Williams Company (natural gas company),
    Xcel Energy, State corporate co-chair of Wisconsin
    YUM! Brands (owner of Kentucky Fried Chicken, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Long John Silver’s and A&W), State corporate co-chair of Kentucky and Commerce, Insurance and Economic Development Task Force Labor and Business Regulation Subcommittee member
    Law Firms

Adams and Reese LLP (law firm in the southern United States and Washington, D.C.),
    Avenson, Oakley & Cope (Iowa lobbying firm
    Bryan Cave (St. Louis, MO law firm
    Capital Connections, LLC (Vermont lobbying firm,
    The Capitol Group (Louisiana lobbying firm representing Reed Elsevier’s Lexis-Nexis,
    Casteel and Roberts (Austin, TX lobbying firm
    Hamilton Consulting Group (Wisconsin lobbying firm
    Hein Law Firm (Kansas law and lobbying firm,
    Jim Dunlap Consultants (Oklahoma lobbying firm
    Jones Walker (law firm in the Gulf South
    Lindsay, Hart, Neil & Weigler LLP (Oregon law and lobbying firm),
    Mullikin Law Firm (South Carolina law firm
    Nelson, Mullins, Riley and Scarborough (a nationwide law and lobbying firm),
    NH Government Solutions Group, LLC (New Hampshire lobbying firm
    Nickles Group (Washington, D.C. lobbying firm with clients including Bristol-Myers Squibb, CIGNA Corporation, Comcast, Eli Lilly and Company, Exxon Mobil and Monsanto
    Preti Flaherty (Maine law and lobbying firm
    Roedel, Parsons, Koch, Blache, Balhoff & McCollister (Louisiana law and lobbying firm[74]
    Serlin Haley, LLP (Boston public law firm
    Southern Strategy Group (division of US Strategy Group, network of lobbying firms
    TE Williams & Associates LLC (Louisiana lobbying firm
    Vogel Law Firm (a North Dakota and Minnesota law and lobbying firm

ALEC Board of Scholars:

Kay Coles James - President and Founder of the Gloucester Institute; and formerly Senior Fellow and Director of “The Citizenship Project” at the Heritage Foundation, Dean of the School of Government at Regent University, Secretary of Health and Human Resources for former Virginia Governor George Allen (where she implemented Virginia’s controversial welfare reform initiative), Director of the U.S. Office of Personnel Management during George W. Bush‘s administration, Senior Vice President of the Family Research Council, Associate Director of the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy and Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services during George H.W. Bush‘s administration, member of the National Commission on Children during Ronald Reagan‘s administration, and Boardmember of Focus on the Family
    Arthur B. Laffer - Inventor of the “Laffer Curve,” often called “the father of supply-side economics,” Co-chair of the Policy Council for the Free Enterprise Fund, a lobbying organization founded by Stephen Moore and other Club for Growth members; and formerly member of the Economic Policy Advisory Board during Ronald Reagan‘s administration and active in his 1980 and 1984 presidential campaigns, and Chief Economist at the Office of Management and Budget during Richard Nixon‘s administration
    Stephen Moore - Founder of the Club for Growth and member of the Wall Street Journal editorial board[8] who has been called “a voodoo economist”;[9] and formerly: Senior Fellow at the Cato Institute, senior economist at the Joint Economic Committee under Chairman Dick Armey (TX) and Grover M. Hermann Fellow in Budgetary Affairs at the Heritage Foundation.[10]
    Victor Schwartz - Partner at the Washington D.C. offices of Shook, Hardy & Bacon, LLP — a law and lobbying firm that has represented big tobacco companies such as Philip Morris (now Altria Group), big pharmaceutical companies such as Bristol-Myers Squibb and GlaxoSmithKline, and big technology companies such as Sprint Nextel, Microsoft and Sony. He has been very active in the arena of tort reform and has been called “the undisputed king of tort reform and considered one of Washington, D.C.’s 50 top lobbyists; Formerly a lawyer and lobbyist at Crowell & Moring for 21 years; Director of the Federal Insurance Administration from 1978-1980, and a professor and dean at the University of Cincinnati College of Law.[
    Richard Vedder - Economics professor at Ohio University, and Senior Fellow at The Independent Institute and theAmerican Enterprise Institute; and formerly a commentator for the Mackinac Center for Public Policy on such issues as spending on public schools,[ , for the Alexis de Tocqueville Institution on issues such as immigration and labor, and Board member of the National Taxpayers Union.
    Bob Williams - Founder and Senior Fellow of the Freedom Foundation-- previously known as the Evergreen Freedom Foundation, a libertarian organization whose mission "is to advance individual liberty, free enterprise, and limited, accountable government"--[23] Board Member of the State Policy Network and a “visiting fellow” at the Mercatus Center; and formerly an auditor for the Pentagon and Post Office, and a five term state legislator in Washington State.

Not-For-Profit Organizations

Alliance Defense Fund,
    American Civil Rights Institute and Coalition,
    American Enterprise Institute
    American Federation for Children, “Trustee” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    American Principles Project, ALEC Education Task Force member
    American Stewards of Liberty (a private property rights organization)
    Americans for Tax Reform,
    Americans United for Life (pro-life advocacy group),
    Better Education for Kids (B4K) (a 501(c)4 advocacy group whose tax exempt status was revoked by the IRS June 9, 2011) – Derrell Bradford, Executive Director, spoke on “Enacting a Comprehensive K-12 Education Reform Agenda” at the 2011 ALEC Annual Meeting
    Capitol Commission (a non-profit that “exists… to be a vehicle of God in transforming the hearts and lives of elected officials with the gospel of Jesus Christ”),
    Cato Institute,
    Center for Competitive Politics, Public Safety and Elections Task Force Executive Committee member
    Center for Security Policy,
    Center for the Study of Carbon Dioxide and Global Change, ALEC Energy, Environment and Agriculture Task Force member
    Citizens in Charge
    Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation,
    European Conservatives and Reformists (“multinational grouping of 56 Members of the European Parliament”),
    Family Research Council,
    Florida Justice Reform Association, ALEC Civil Justice Task Force member
    Foundation for Excellence in Education (a Florida 501(c)3 focusing on education reform -
    Foundation for Fair Civil Justice[22]
    Franklin Center for Government and Public Integrity, “Vice Chairman” level sponsor of and exhibitor at 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Fraser Institute Global Resource Center’, ALEC Energy, Environment and Agriculture Task Force member
    Freedom Foundation, Tax and Fiscal Policy Task Force and Public Safety and Elections Task Force member[24] and recipient of ALEC’s 2011 Private Sector Member of the Year Award
    Free State Foundation (think tank promoting free markets, limited government and rule of law principles in telecommunications and information technology policy) -
    Friedman Foundation for Educational Choice,
    Heartland Institute[28], Telecommunications and Information Technology Task Force member, Education Task Force member, Commerce, Insurance and Economic Development Task Force Financial Services Subcommittee member and Energy, Environment and Agriculture Task Force member
    Heritage Foundation,
    Illinois Policy Institute ALEC Tax and Fiscal Policy Task Force member
    Independence Institute, ALEC International Relations Task Force member
    Innosight Institute (in its own words, “a not-for-profit, non-partisan think tank whose mission is to apply Harvard Business School Professor Clayton M. Christensen’s theories of disruptive innovation to develop and promote solutions to the most vexing problems in the social sector”), ALEC Education Task Force member
    Institute for Energy Research, ALEC Energy, Environment and Agriculture Task Force member
    Institute for Justice, ALEC Public Safety and Elections Task Force member
    Institute for Policy Innovation
    International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Utility Department -
    Iowans for Tax Relief (lobbying group, PAC and foundation),
    Lumina Foundation for Education (“private, independent foundation… committed to enrolling and graduating more students from college”), “Chairman” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Mackinac Center for Public Policy
    Mercatus Center at George Mason University,
    National Association of Charter School Authorizers, ALEC Education Task Force member
    National Board for Professional Teaching Standards, Education Task Force member
    National Organization for Marriage,
    National Popular Vote (a non-partisan 501(c)(4) devoted to guaranteeing the presidency to the candidate who receives the most popular votes in all 50 states while retaining the Electoral College; ALEC has published model legislation specifically opposed to the national popular vote, but in August 2011 hosted a debate on “Electoral College v. National Popular Vote”), ALEC Public Safety and Elections Task Force member
    National Rifle Association, former co-chair of ALEC Public Safety and Elections Task Force in 2011, “Vice Chairman” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    National Rifle Association Institute for Legislative Action (the lobbying arm of the NRA),
    National Right to Life Committee, Inc. (the largest anti-abortion organization in the U.S.),
    National Right to Work Committee,
    National Taxpayers Union
    Oklahoma Council of Public Affairs, ALEC Education Task Force member
    Prison Fellowship Ministries
    ProFamily Legislative Network (a subdivision of David Barton‘s WallBuilders),
    Reason Foundation, ALEC Commerce, Insurance and Economic Development Task Force and Telecommunications and Information Technology Task Force member
    The Republican Legislative Campaign Committee (dedicated exclusively to electing more Republicans to state legislatures),
    RestoringFreedom.org, Inc. (Texas nonprofit corporation proposing a Constitutional amendment “which imposes economic discipline to stop our decline into economic failure, and makes our government more accountable, open, and transparent”Trustee” level sponsor of and exhibitor at 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Science and Public Policy Institute, ALEC Energy, Environment and Agriculture Task Force member
    Solar Alliance (“works with state administrators, legislators and utilities to establish cost effective solar policies”),
    State Budget Solutions,
    State Policy Network, “Chairman” level sponsor of and exhibitor at 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Stop Child Predators, Corporate Co-chair
    Tax Foundation, ALEC Tax and Fiscal Policy Task Force member
    Texas Public Policy Foundation
    United Services Automobile Association (“a diversified financial services group of companies [providing] financial planning, insurance, investments and banking products to members of the U.S. military and their families”), “Trustee” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    Walton Family Foundation, “Chairman” level sponsor of 2011 ALEC Annual Conference
    WallBuilders (founded by “Christian historical revisionist” David Barton),
    Washington Policy Center Public Safety and Elections Task Force member
    Where’s the Line America? Foundation,
    Youth Villages,

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Avocadess (3rd May 2012), Blueskywalking (3rd May 2012), Reinhard (3rd May 2012), silverstar (3rd May 2012)

11. Link to Post #827
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

We had a brief chat with Drake et al last night...things are progressing behind the scenes, though it's not a smooth ride. There are sooooooo many people working behind the scenes on both sides of the fence, that it's an AWESOME battle to behold. The really BIG stuff won't manifest until this fall.

See http://pscinet2012.blogspot.com for updates.
    Last edited by kk4aei; 7th May 2012 at 15:30.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kk4aei For This Post:

Avocadess (3rd May 2012), DreamsInDigital (4th May 2012), modwiz (4th May 2012), Reinhard (3rd May 2012)

13. Link to Post #828
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 425 posts

Stan: Wasn't that BEFORE Kettler had his own change of heart that Kerry said she was not going along with what Drake was doing? It is possible Kerry will (or has) have/had a change of heart as well.

I certainly hope so. It was rather shocking to me that BOTH Bill and Kerry dismissed him rather out of hand from the very beginning.

OF COURSE you should post here, Stan (Aranuk)...! This is a GLOBAL thing -- and Drake has mentioned this often...!

I also want to mention -- just because no one seems to have mentioned it yet -- that the interview Kerry Cassidy did last night was with Keith Scott and ONLY Keith Scott -- although they certainly did talk about Keenan (and others). It felt like that interview went by all too quickly! There is a thread on PA calling both Keenan and Scott lawyers. I thought that too before I heard this interview. Keenan is a Trustee for the bonds of gold for the Asian contingent as I understand it (maybe more?) and Scott understands law better than Keenan but is also not a lawyer. Someone already posted this distinction above, but I am repeating this because it could be easily missed and now that so many of us "had it in our heads" that Keenan and Scott were lawyers it is good to have that clarified. And that Keenan and Scott are working with a very good lawyer of integrity -- and that Keenan was chosen as Trustee because of his reputation of both smartness/cleverness and INTEGRITY.

Scott also mentioned that the bad guys tried to "buy off" Keenan with $100 million. Did not work. Let's hear it for integrity!!

Thanks to Blueskywalking on another thread here on PA for this bit:

Show archive just uploaded:

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Project-Camelot-32k-050212.mp3 (LINK FIXED) but you may need to copy and paste into your address bar

Disappointing to hear that the "big stuff" will not happen until this fall by previous poster who says s/he spoke with Drake and others in on the Plan last night. I do understand however that this is an ENORMOUS undertaking involving SO MANY high-level people. I also understand that saying this would all happen by June could very well have been a way of "shaking the trees."

I don't do Reiki, but I have had a very strong sense from the beginning that Drake is an authentic person and is who he says he is. I also understand that in war that there are bluffs at times. If saying it was sooner than it really is was a bluff with a strategy, who am I to complain? (And believe me, I KNOW that others will. We'll have people pooh-poohing Drake until the cows come home.)

Speaking of the cows coming home: I agree also with the poster who said that many probably don't like Drake because of his Southern accent. I have come across that sort of prejudice in people before who think that anyone with a Southern accent is wrong, primitive, crude, stupid, etc. That is just WRONG. It is every bit as wrong as racism.
    Last edited by Avocadess; 3rd May 2012 at 13:01.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

Alie (3rd May 2012), aranuk (3rd May 2012), Chester (4th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (4th May 2012), karelia (3rd May 2012), Lost N Found (3rd May 2012), modwiz (4th May 2012), OoLaLaFrenchGirl (4th May 2012), silverstar (3rd May 2012), thunder24 (3rd May 2012)

15. Link to Post #829
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Yes.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

16. Link to Post #830
    United States Avalon Member Space_Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kk4aei (here)
    We had a brief chat with Drake et al last night...things are progressing behind the scenes, though it's not a smooth ride. There are sooooooo many people working behind the scenes on both sides of the fence, that it's an AWESOME battle to behold. The really BIG stuff won't manifest until this fall.
    What month has the mass arrests been delayed to again? What are the odds mass arrests will even happen this year? How will people have enough time to wake and prepare for ascension end of this year?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Space_Ace For This Post:

thunder24 (3rd May 2012)

18. Link to Post #831
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Hi there kk. Who are the "we" that you say had a chat with Drake. What do you mean by the really big stuff?
    I am not quizing you, just curious.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

19. Link to Post #832
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by tenacity1 (here)
    The problem in this country will be cynics, naysayers, arm chair quarterbacks and folks who think because Drake is southern he can't possibly have any credibility. I've always known that prejudice existed in many communities. Still, I am shocked to see it here. Peace ya'll
    I must have missed the southern bias againt Drake here. But lest there be any doubt, I'm a genuine born and raised Florida cracker, so his southern heritage bothers me not in the least. Same as anybody elses heritage.

Now I don't really think he's a baddie from the House of Sunstein, no, I think he likely has genuinely noble intentions. He is however being taken for a ride by such people, who are masters of manipulation of our emotions and passions. Once the latest distraction unwittingly played by Drake and the mass arrest thing are forgotten, or seen for what they were,(Elenin ring a bell?) you can bet there will be a brand new one dropped off on our front doorstep. Same old thing, just in a nice fresh new looking package, wrapped with a big pretty red bow.

Bill's hat has little to be concerned about.

20. Link to Post #833
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Hey Fred,

I was thinking the same thing. I have not heard one person dismiss Drake and company over his southern accent. I am wondering if this is just one more stereotype that some want to push now because all gun toting, bible thumping, conspiracy minded folks are dumb inbred Southerners right? For those making that claim of doubters not liking Drake simply because of his accent, please provide an example of that. I haven't seen it.

21. Link to Post #834
    Thanks

Space_Ace: Why not prepare for Ascension with every moment of every day? No reason to put that off due to the war with the dark cabal

kk4aei: What you are saying makes total sense to me. (I take it that we were told "by June" before and "30-45 days" before that to sort of "shake the trees"?) Thanks for posting here!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

aranuk (3rd May 2012), DreamsInDigital (4th May 2012), KiwiElf (3rd May 2012), Mozart (3rd May 2012), StarDust (3rd May 2012)

23. Link to Post #835
    Thanks

I'm going to sit back and watch the goal posts move yet again. Oh, there will be some new explanation as always. It's a trick, It's happening, but the media isn't reporting it, we delayed it ourselves by recognizing that it was a planned event. The stories and excuses will go on and on until we recognize that we are lab rats being watched in some psychological experiment. Cheering for it, debunking it, or just sitting watching and eating cheese are all acceptable options in the experiment because it's just collecting data about what the average rat oh I mean sheeple is thinking and doing. The only true sovereignty is to get out of the box and leave the lab.

I won't say I won't comment anymore, but I will say that I recognize the experiment, the players and the rats/sheeple. I myself don't like being part of an experiment.

Have fun all.

24. Link to Post #836
    Thanks

Haha. On the show when Drake called in Kerry asked everyone to hold on while she wrote down Drake's contact info and Drake said, "I guess I'm a consummate troublemaker," and Kerry responded with something like, "Well, you and I have that in common."

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

Chester (4th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (4th May 2012), karelia (3rd May 2012), KiwiElf (3rd May 2012), modwiz (4th May 2012), Mozart (3rd May 2012)

26. Link to Post #837
    Thanks

Most often, those accused of being trouble makers within this community are often caught spinning or helping to spin tall tales.

27. Link to Post #838
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Quote Posted by Avocadess (here)
    Haha. On the show when Drake called in Kerry asked everyone to hold on while she wrote down Drake's contact info and Drake said, "I guess I'm a consummate troublemaker," and Kerry responded with something like, "Well, you and I have that in common."
    what are you referring to? That seems important.

28. Link to Post #839
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,585 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I have just realised that I have no rights interfering with my opinions about Drake and the plan, as I am a foreign national. Have I really got any rights in your matters? I haven't got a vote. I haven't got a gun either. I also don't understand your electoral system. You Americans have every right to tell me to keep out of your discussions. Am I allowed to thank peoples posts? Or is it possible through the internet? You tell me.
    This plan that Drake speaks about is a huge and serious business for you Americans. Life or death in other words.
    God be on your side.

Stan
    Hi Stan,

Once upon a time... Sumerians, Babylonians, Egyptians dominated the "known world", at other times in history, Rome, Greece, England...France and Spain were powerhouses as were the Dutch and Portuguese Russians, Japanese, Chinese...

Right now, the US is the dominant force in geopolitics. The Dark Cabal has a lot of their global dominance mechanisms (finance, energy, military, etc.) headquartered in the US. That makes the US everyone's business - every life form on planet Earth. You are most certainly a part of the force of good, the solution.

Oh, and have I mentioned that US citizens don't get a vote either - it is simply a circus to make the sleepy ones think they are voting for these bastards. The Cabal picks 2, and the citizens get to pick one from those 2. hahahahah We are such dumbasses! Now, if we don't pick the one the Cabal really wants, they simply flip the vote on the machines. US citizens are 100% powerless in electoral politics at the high-office positions (and most are utterly clueless about the electoral process, even if it wasn't rigged nine ways.) You'd have to get a lot dumber to be an average American. :~)

Dennis

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

aranuk (3rd May 2012), modwiz (4th May 2012), Mozart (3rd May 2012), Selene (9th May 2012), thunder24 (3rd May 2012), xbusymom (4th May 2012)

30. Link to Post #840
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

Sure sounds like the NESARA 'prosperity packages', and the revaluation of the Dinar.

(When will people learn?!)

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

blufire (5th May 2012), fulcanelli (3rd May 2012), Hervé (3rd May 2012), Ishtar (3rd May 2012), Magnus (3rd May 2012), RMorgan (3rd May 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (4th May 2012), Unified Serenity (4th May 2012), Yoda (4th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 193 FirstFirst 1 32 42 52 92 142 193 LastLast