+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 193 1 11 51 101 193 LastLast

Thread: Drake: Updates, clarifications and more

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 425 posts

Smile Drake: Updates, clarifications and more

Per YvonneG's request I am starting this new thread because for some reason the software is not allowing her to begin a new thread. She has posted what can go as the first post:

New interview with Drake...updates, clarifications and more...a must listen

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012...ideo-and-mp3s/ -- UPDATE: have been unable to correct this link but it is given by justoneman on the next page of this thread! -- [Mod-edit: Link fixed. Paul.]

I'll add here the excellent audio from Wolf Spirit Radio with Drake and Deatra from yesterday, April 14, 2012:

http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/archi...-and-Drake.mp3

Also, it is my understanding that the following will be live TODAY at 5:00 p.m. (though I am not clear about this I think maybe that is EST):

Link fixed: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedom...freedom-reigns

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 8th July 2012 at 14:04.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (16th April 2012), araucaria (15th April 2012), Billy (16th April 2012), Bo Atkinson (16th April 2012), Buchanan561 (24th April 2012), Calz (15th April 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (7th May 2012), EnergyGardener (16th April 2012), Ernie Nemeth (20th April 2012), ExomatrixTV (26th June 2012), karelia (15th April 2012), marique3652 (27th April 2012), modwiz (15th April 2012), Mozart (15th April 2012), Realeyes (25th April 2012), Sabrina (15th April 2012), schneider (15th April 2012), Snowbird (15th April 2012), spuddie (16th April 2012), toothpick (18th April 2012), Turcurulin (20th April 2012), turk (15th September 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (15th April 2012), Woody (24th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Drake: Updates, clarifications and more

I'm still listening to the show from yesterday with Drake on Wolf Spirit Radio. He said thus far a couple things I never heard him say before. One is that included in the mass arrests will be "bad guys" in military. He said that the people doing this action to free our country are not affiliated with ANY group -- except that they are probably going to affiliate with the Native American group -- a tribal council -- that also deals with broken treaties, etc.

If I am not mistaken the "story" with Tim Turner will be dealt with extensively by Terri on the Freedom Reigns radio show TODAY (which link is in my previous post). I kind of doubt Drake is going to spend much time on it personally. He's busy enough.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

Buchanan561 (24th April 2012), EnergyGardener (16th April 2012), modwiz (15th April 2012), Mozart (15th April 2012), Realeyes (25th April 2012), Turcurulin (20th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by Avocadess (here)
    I'm still listening to the show from yesterday with Drake on Wolf Spirit Radio. He said thus far a couple things I never heard him say before. One is that included in the mass arrests will be "bad guys" in military. He said that the people doing this action to free our country are not affiliated with ANY group -- except that they are probably going to affiliate with the Native American group -- a tribal council -- that also deals with broken treaties, etc.

If I am not mistaken the "story" with Tim Turner will be dealt with extensively by Terri on the Freedom Reigns radio show TODAY (which link is in my previous post). I kind of doubt Drake is going to spend much time on it personally. He's busy enough.
    The Republic for the united States of America has already been re-inhabited with ALL 50 States. The de facto corporate USG is headed toward complete financial collapse. When this does happen, Rusa is set with funding so that a smooth transition will be able to occur - from de facto corporate USG to de jure Rusa.

Drake's claims (military support, financial funding, elimination of IRS, the FED, etc.) are all mirror statements that have already been stated by Tim Turner months and months ago. What he is referring to when he says this has been planned since the early 70s is the NESARA Plan - National Economic Security and Recovery Act. Everything that he states is nothing new. This includes the bit about working with the Native American Indian tribal nations.

The PTB have continuously used the strategy of 'Divide & Conquer' to maintain their control over the masses. What you will find is that this guy that goes by the name of 'Drake' will never say specifically what is going on. He will tell people to that they should do their own research.

My intuitive sense tells me that this guy will always state that he has to refrain himself from divulging too much. This is because he is working (whether he knows this or not for himself) as a disinformation agent of the PTB in an attempt to keep people dazed, confused, fragmented & divided, so that they can maintain control and implement the next phase of their hidden agenda

The clues that he works in support of the de facto USG are:

1. Drake says that the borders may be closed for a short while to keep the criminals from escaping with stolen wealth.
    Note: Closing the borders will be, in effect, the implementation of martial law - making this country a literal big prison.

2. He advocates during this time to stay at home and stay tuned to the tv set, which has always been the key brainwashing tool that has been used by the de facto.

3. He says that there will be a "cashless" financial system that will be implemented. This is another significant part of the plan by the NWO.

Tim Turner has challenged 'Drake' to engage in a debate, suggest this be done on David Wilcock's radio blog using him as the moderator. Go to the following link to hear this: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1929127

Question remains: Will David Wilcock be intelligent enough, and have the courage, to have 'Drake' vetted in a public forum. The ball is now in Wilcock's court, since he had literally fallen 'head over heels' with 'Drakes' back woods shotgun style of speaking.

Do your homework,
    Turiya -_-
    Last edited by turiya; 15th April 2012 at 17:14.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

TURIYA: You said:

"1. Drake says that the borders may be closed for a short while to keep the criminals from escaping with stolen wealth.
    Note: Closing the borders will be, in effect, the implementation of martial law - making this country a literal big prison.

2. He advocates during this time to stay at home and stay tuned to the tv set, which has always been the key brainwashing tool that has been used by the de facto.

3. He says that there will be a "cashless" financial system that will be implemented. This is another significant part of the plan by the NWO.

Simply: NOT TRUE.

I have listened to no less than 15 HOURS of Drake speaking (including listening twice and three times). He says NONE of those things you are attributing to him. You are getting your information from someone ELSE, but NOT Drake.

1. Drake did NOT say all the borders will be closed. He said FLIGHTS will not go out for 1-3 days because any of the elite types that try to fly out can then be shot down. There will also be no roadblocks and no going into neighborhoods and rounding up people for FEMA camps. They are going for the UPPER and MIDDLE level criminals who have bankrupted our country and world (and worse).

2. Drake only talks about watching the TV AFTER the arrests have been made, NOT before. After the airwaves have been taken from the illuminaughty there will be MUCH programming to educate the people about what these guys have done to us -- and many will be surprised at the identity of many of these people, from celebrities to politicians and more. BEFORE that time he recommends we get to know our NEIGHBORS, get involved in our local communities to help and be helped -- whether it is community gardening or just watching out for one another.

3. Drake did NOT say we are going to a cashless society. He said we are going to EQUITABLE currency that is NOT through the Federal Reserve and which is backed by real value (i.e., gold).

Really I think it is less than conscious for people to come out shooting down Drake's message without even LISTENING to what HE has to say in his own voice.

Have the best day EVER..!!
    Last edited by Avocadess; 15th April 2012 at 17:24.

7. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (15th April 2012), aranuk (15th April 2012), Billy (16th April 2012), Blueskywalking (15th April 2012), Bo Atkinson (16th April 2012), Buchanan561 (24th April 2012), Calz (15th April 2012), Conaire (15th April 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (7th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (15th April 2012), EnergyGardener (16th April 2012), Equatorial Eyes (30th April 2012), Hervé (16th April 2012), Hummingbird (18th April 2012), karelia (15th April 2012), Kendall (30th April 2012), KiwiElf (15th April 2012), M6* (8th July 2012), modwiz (15th April 2012), Mozart (15th April 2012), Realeyes (25th April 2012), resonant1 (17th April 2012), RunningDeer (3rd May 2012), RUSirius (17th April 2012), Sandra (16th April 2012), schneider (15th April 2012), spuddie (16th April 2012), Studeo (4th July 2012), sunflower (16th April 2012), Turcurulin (20th April 2012), unearth9 (16th April 2012), w00tl00ps (18th April 2012), white wizard (15th April 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

The main concern I have in Austin, Texas is that so many people listen to Alex Jones and Alex Jones only. Many are living in total fear of martial law. I believe that Alex reports what he authentically believes -- but I also believe he is being USED to spawn FEAR. The illuminaughty just LOVE to control and create chaos and havoc with FEAR...~!

Of course it is not only Austin. Jones has millions of listeners. This is why I feel it is so urgent that we help get the word out among our friends, neighbors and strangers.

Another nationally known name that is spreading fear is Steve Quayle.

A YouTube link is now available of the excellent show with Drake and Deatra on Wolf Spirit radio April 14th here:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=B2BbO...re=uploademail

One thing I love about YouTube videos is they are easier to tell people about if you are away from your computer and trying to tell someone about these shows. You can tell them to go to YouTube and search: Drake Update Freedom Reigns and they can easily find it.

Drake also speaks near the end of this show about the recent way Benjamin Fulford got duped by people claiming to be who they were not. He said he believed that Fulford basically did not do his "due diligence" and this is hopefully a lesson learned and he expects Fulford to be getting back on track. (More info about the Fulford situation is also available in David Wilcock's recent blog on www.divinecosmos.com by the way.)

In the April 14th program with Drake and Deatra on Wolf Spirit radio, Drake said a couple things I never heard him say before that I find of interest. One is that included in the mass arrests will be "bad guys" in military. He said that the people doing this action to free our country are not affiliated with ANY group -- except that they are probably going to affiliate with the Native American group -- a tribal council -- that also deals with broken treaties, etc.
    Last edited by Avocadess; 15th April 2012 at 18:54.

9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

Alekahn (15th April 2012), aranuk (15th April 2012), Bo Atkinson (16th April 2012), Buchanan561 (24th April 2012), Calz (15th April 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (7th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (15th April 2012), EnergyGardener (16th April 2012), karelia (15th April 2012), Kristin (15th April 2012), modwiz (15th April 2012), Mozart (15th April 2012), Tane Mahuta (28th April 2012), Turcurulin (20th April 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (29th June 2012), white wizard (15th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

Tim Turner is a false flag. They are allowed to operate in the open and are trying to get people to join so they can all be rounded up when the time is right. This is why Terry and Drake won't debate him. Terry goes into great detail on Sunday April 15.

http://www.freedomizerradio.com/ Freedom Reigns. 3pm PST

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

aranuk (15th April 2012), Avocadess (15th April 2012), Buchanan561 (24th April 2012), Calz (15th April 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (7th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (15th April 2012), EnergyGardener (16th April 2012), Kristin (15th April 2012), modwiz (15th April 2012), Turcurulin (20th April 2012), Unified Serenity (15th April 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Has anyone ever heard Drake address the issue of clones? Many of those who are said to be slated for arrest actually have several clones. How will they be able to tell the real person from their clones?
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

alxz (19th April 2012), Avocadess (15th April 2012), Buchanan561 (24th April 2012), Christine (16th July 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (7th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (15th April 2012), EnergyGardener (16th April 2012), Kano (16th April 2012), M6* (8th July 2012), Mozart (15th April 2012), Realeyes (25th April 2012), Turcurulin (20th April 2012), Vrilya (16th April 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    Has anyone ever heard Drake address the issue of clones? Many of those who are said to be slated for arrest actually have several clones. How will they be able to tell the real person from their clones?
    I am wondering the same thing, you are right. As clones have to be dealt with differently than humans. The easiest way to tell the difference it with someone capable of seeing auras, real humans have full auras, clones only have glows/auraic fields around their heads. Some of the ET/ED races have tech that can detect them, find them and also where the real people are if they are still alive that is.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Avocadess (15th April 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (7th May 2012), EnergyGardener (16th April 2012), Mozart (15th April 2012), Snowbird (15th April 2012), Turcurulin (20th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    I am wondering the same thing, you are right. As clones have to be dealt with differently than humans. The easiest way to tell the difference it with someone capable of seeing auras, real humans have full auras, clones only have glows/auraic fields around their heads. Some of the ET/ED races have tech that can detect them, find them and also where the real people are if they are still alive that is.
    Wasn't it John Kettler who recently cited a situation where the ETs/EDs had captured what they thought to be the real perp, only to discover that what they had hold of were clones? If I recall correctly, he said that the clones have a type of battery that runs down and has to be recharged. And it was this run down battery that alerted the ETs/EDs that they had a duplicate copy. They then went out and found the real human being.

We live in interesting times.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Avocadess (15th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (15th April 2012), EnergyGardener (16th April 2012), Turcurulin (20th April 2012), Vrilya (16th April 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

TURIYA: You said:

"1. Drake says that the borders may be closed for a short while to keep the criminals from escaping with stolen wealth.

Simply: NOT TRUE.

I have listened to no less than 15 HOURS of Drake speaking (including listening twice and three times). He says NONE of those things you are attributing to him. You are getting your information from someone ELSE, but NOT Drake.

1. Drake did NOT say all the borders will be closed. He said FLIGHTS will not go out for 1-3 days because any of the elite types that try to fly out can then be shot down. There will also be no roadblocks and no going into neighborhoods and rounding up people for FEMA camps. They are going for the UPPER and MIDDLE level criminals who have bankrupted our country and world (and worse).

2. Drake only talks about watching the TV AFTER the arrests have been made, NOT before. After the airwaves have been taken from the illuminaughty there will be MUCH programming to educate the people about what these guys have done to us -- and many will be surprised at the identity of many of these people, from celebrities to politicians and more. BEFORE that time he recommends we get to know our NEIGHBORS, get involved in our local communities to help and be helped -- whether it is community gardening or just watching out for one another.

3. Drake did NOT say we are going to a cashless society. He said we are going to EQUITABLE currency that is NOT through the Federal Reserve and which is backed by real value (i.e., gold).

Really I think it is less than conscious for people to come out shooting down Drake's message without even LISTENING to what HE has to say in his own voice.

Avocadas,

Not true, well here ya go... btw, q-tips are on sale.

Martial Law references:
    1) www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KjZgsRt8PBc#t=6340s

2) "A Complete total clampdown... satelites shutdown, no international travel, etc": https://youtube.com/watch?feature...Rt8PBc#t=6380s

Presently we have a Noble Peace Prize President making war, i.e. war=peace, up=down, right=left.
    I think that one is absolutely walking in their sleep if they can't read between the lines as to what this "Drake" is saying.

"Fool me once, shame on thee, fool me twice,then its shame on me."

Cheers, turiya -*-
    Last edited by turiya; 16th April 2012 at 04:19.

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

@ Snowbird:

Yeah, that's the short end of it. Plus they also ended up finding the place where those specific clones were made, and took out the facility as well. But, there are multiple places like Dulce, New Mexico, Pine Gap Australia, Mount Hood, Oregon, Camp David etc, where they make them that hasn't been dealt with yet. And, last I heard Kettler's ET/EDs were given tech by one of their allies that allows them to find clones and facilities and also the humans the clones were made from that are still alive. Though generally the human is killed and replaced with multiple clones some are kept in stasis to continue making clones as needed. Used to take about 90 days to make one, now... it's down to 24 hours.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 15th April 2012 at 20:26.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (7th May 2012), EnergyGardener (16th April 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Turiya, with all due respect, I have listened to that 3-hour audio THREE TIMES. He did NOT say what you are saying he said. I will not bother to repeat myself again to you about this.

People who are concerned should listen to Drake themselves. Don't believe me. Don't believe Turiya. Listen for yourself.

Last edited by Avocadess; 15th April 2012 at 20:40.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

Buchanan561 (15th June 2012), Chester (15th April 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (7th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (15th April 2012), EnergyGardener (16th April 2012), KiwiElf (15th April 2012), modwiz (15th April 2012), Realeyes (25th April 2012), Turcurulin (20th April 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Turiya, with all due respect, I have listened to that 3-hour audio THREE TIMES. He did NOT say what you are saying he said. I will not bother to repeat myself again to you about this.
    "Fool me once shame on thee, fool me twice shame on me."
    Mind will paint the picture according to your expectations.

The link takes you to the exact point in the youtube interview. Listen to it again. www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KjZgsRt8PBc#t=6380s
    Buy some q-tips Take the wax out of your brain.

Drake may be legitimately thinking that he is working for the good guys. What I am saying is that he may simply being used as a tool, unaware that he is being used. Used by those feeding him this crap!

I am simply saying - be aware. Start using & trusting your intuition, dust it off if you haven't used it much lately.
    Last edited by turiya; 15th April 2012 at 20:50.

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Turiya: Yes, you are correct about the clamp-down on national borders. I was guilty of visual listening and I was not picturing the bad guys DRIVING out of the country or BOATING out of the country but FLYING out of the country -- especially when he explained that they would be shot down.

I still believe the spirit of everything Drake is saying is NOT martial law -- and MUCH because I DO believe that our troops and many higher-ups in the military are NOT in the service to protect the illuminaughty. They are there to protect their friends, family and fellow CITIZENS.

If you wish to be fearful that is your choice. I find that being fearful makes my common sense go wacky.

Link I posted earlier for today's show changed somehow. Here is a working link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedom...freedom-reigns

I was just told it begins at 5:00 p.m. Central Time (3:00 p.m. Pacific Time, 4:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time, 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time).
    Last edited by Avocadess; 15th April 2012 at 20:56.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

Alie (15th April 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (15th April 2012), aranuk (15th April 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (7th May 2012), EnergyGardener (16th April 2012), modwiz (15th April 2012), Snowbird (15th April 2012), Turcurulin (20th April 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Turiya: Yes, you are correct about the clamp-down on national borders. I was guilty of visual listening and I was not picturing the bad guys DRIVING out of the country or BOATING out of the country but FLYING out of the country -- especially when he explained that they would be shot down.

I still believe the spirit of everything Drake is saying is NOT martial law -- and MUCH because I DO believe that our troops and many higher-ups in the military are NOT in the service to protect the illuminaughty. They are there to protect their friends, family and fellow CITIZENS.

If you wish to be fearful that is your choice. I find that being fearful makes my common sense go wacky.
    Nothing I have said is creating fear. I don't live in fear, it doesn't do anybody any good.

But just know well, there are plenty of minions of the Global power elite that will not want to see their world come to an end, they will not want to see their life styles having to change. They will do whatever it takes to keep what they have intact, to keep the system going as it has been going!

Its because they have bought into the system, hook - line - sinker. If the system as it has been goes down, it will mean a certain death to them of sorts.

Again, they will do whatever they can to keep it going, including finding a guy that will believe that he is working for a good cause, but only find out later, that he has been lied to, by those people that are above him in the hierarchy he is a part of.

'Vigilance' is the word of the day - for the next year or so.

turiya -*-
    Last edited by turiya; 15th April 2012 at 21:07.

27. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Per YvonneG's request I am starting this new thread because for some reason the software is not allowing her to begin a new thread. She has posted what can go as the first post:

New interview with Drake...updates, clarifications and more...a must listen

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012...ideo-and-mp3s/

I'll add here the excellent audio from Wolf Spirit Radio with Drake and Deatra from yesterday, April 14, 2012:

http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/archi...-and-Drake.mp3

Also, it is my understanding that the following will be live TODAY at 5:00 p.m. (though I am not clear about this I think maybe that is EST):

Link fixed: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedom...freedom-reigns

Hello Avocadess,

Some of the link's don't seem to work. [Mod-edit: Link fixed. Paul.]

You have great info there . Nice job!!!
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 8th July 2012 at 14:05.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewFounderHome For This Post:

Avocadess (15th April 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (7th May 2012), Turcurulin (20th April 2012)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    @ Snowbird:

Yeah, that's the short end of it. Plus they also ended up finding the place where those specific clones were made, and took out the facility as well. But, there are multiple places like Dulce, New Mexico, Pine Gap Australia, Mount Hood, Oregon, Camp David etc, where they make them that hasn't been dealt with yet. And, last I heard Kettler's ET/EDs were given tech by one of their allies that allows them to find clones and facilities and also the humans the clones were made from that are still alive. Though generally the human is killed and replaced with multiple clones some are kept in stasis to continue making clones as needed. Used to take about 90 days to make one, now... it's down to 24 hours.
    Yes, I was wondering about those home grown sub-Earth bases being discovered and cleaned out. Drake's good guys are going to need that new tech, but how do they get a hold of it? Via John Kettler?

Wow, what a difference a day makes...24 little hours.
    Plato

Martin Luther King, Jr.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Avocadess (15th April 2012), EnergyGardener (16th April 2012), RMorgan (22nd June 2012), Turcurulin (20th April 2012)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Yes, I was wondering about those home grown sub-Earth bases being discovered and cleaned out. Drake's good guys are going to need that new tech, but how do they get a hold of it? Via John Kettler?

Wow, what a difference a day makes...24 little hours.
    The ETs he/his (Drake) group I think are in contact with, if they are who I think they are 'should' have the tech. Otherwise like I mentioned, anyone that Drake has on his team that can see/sense auras will be able to tell the difference. I had once heard that it had gone from 90 days which it was in around the 1970's, to somewhere in the scope of 2 weeks. But, was almost surprised when I found out it had got down to 24 hours.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 15th April 2012 at 21:33.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Avocadess (15th April 2012), EnergyGardener (16th April 2012), Snowbird (15th April 2012), Turcurulin (20th April 2012)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

"Hello Avocadess,

Some of the link's don't seem to work.

You have great info there . Nice job!!! "

Thank you, NewFounderHome.

Here is a new link. I have no idea why the first one quit working. First a link to go to chatroom while listening and be able to ask questions in the chatroom (5:00 p.m. CST is when it begins):

http://www.freedomizerradio.com/

Or to simply LISTEN (and/or call in with questions):

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedom...freedom-reigns

Live today, Sunday, April 15, 2012.

Best!!

P.S. Scratch the questions idea. They just announced to questions today except possibly at the very end (for Terri). Drake gave a very short update and now it's Terri about to tell the story about Tim Turner in her own words.
    Last edited by Avocadess; 15th April 2012 at 22:13.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

aranuk (16th April 2012), NewFounderHome (16th April 2012), Turcurulin (20th April 2012)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Default Thank you for the clarifications, Avacadess!

You Go Girl, Avocadess!

I really appreciate your information, as I was worried about the information in the previous posts. Whew.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

aranuk (16th April 2012), Avocadess (15th April 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (7th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (16th April 2012), KiwiElf (2nd May 2012), modwiz (15th April 2012), Turcurulin (20th April 2012), white wizard (15th April 2012), YvonneG (16th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 193 1 11 51 101 193 LastLast