Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 3857

Thread: Drake: Updates, clarifications and more

1. Link to Post #1761
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,640 times in 3,742 posts

Default Re: Drake: Updates, clarifications and more

Quote Posted by LarryC (here)
    As for Alex Jones staying away from 9/11, that simply isn't true. Do a YouTube search for Alex Jones 9/11 and you'll see.
    Ok, let me clarify. OF COURSE Alex Jones has mentioned 9-11, but does he point the finger at a group of terrorists? Does he talk about the nano-thermite and the explosions? Does he talk about the stellar technology used? Does he implicate the neocons such as Bush and Chaney? Does he tie it to the Elite at the top? Does he implicate the US government?

Does he keep on it and keep on it until a new investigation is opened and the scum who did it brought to justice?

I rest my case.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (16th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #1762
    Thanks

Honestly, Alex Jones makes many videos and has a popular website which I seldom visit so I can't say exactly what he has and hasn't covered. But if you poke holes in the official version, what other alternative is there but to implicate the elite? There are also many other issues out there. I'm not sure everyone has to focus on 9/11 to be considered authentic. I actually think some conspiracy folks get a little obsessed over that. It can become a lifetime study. I agree that it was an inside job and that it's important, but it was just one event, and one that's now more than 10 years ago -a long time in these accelerated times.

4. Link to Post #1763
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,081 times in 528 posts

SOMEBODY EXPLAIN ME THIS ABOUT 911

The real problem with 911 is that the people in the planes actually died. Can anybody actually explain to me what happened to those passengers? Nobody mentions this. We have actual families that lost family members on that day who were on those planes.

5. Link to Post #1764
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,487 times in 1,079 posts

Quote Posted by foreverfan (here)

The real problem with 911 is that the people in the planes actually died. Can anybody actually explain to me what happened to those passengers? Nobody mentions this. We have actual families that lost family members on that day who were on those planes.
    Very, very big and complicated subject, foreverfan.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (16th June 2012)

7. Link to Post #1765
    Thanks

Anyone catch this who can fill us in? Supposed to be a very important update!

Sunday June 17 , 2012 - 1-3pm Eastern - Drake Important Update
    (805) 399-1200
    Participant Code 153938#
    Drake will provide very important updates

Denise Rednour I would consider this call more important than previous...they will all be getting more important as we get closer and closer.

Denise Rednour DRAKE WILL BE MAKING EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENTS - you won't want to miss it.

How are the negotiations for surrender going? When are the mass arrests starting? What is the military doing? When is the new commodity based monetary system being implemented, and how will the Euro crisis play a part in this? Where are the collateral account funds and how will these be distributed? When is NESARA going to be implemented?
    Last edited by gripreaper; 16th June 2012 at 19:57.

8. Link to Post #1766
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    Very, very big and complicated subject, foreverfan.

And the answer is.....

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)

(805) 399-1200
    Participant Code 153938#

Denise Rednour I would consider this call more important than previous...they will all be getting more important as we get closer and closer.

Denise Rednour DRAKE WILL BE MAKING EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENTS - you won't want to miss it.
    Can he answer if my toilet paper futures are worthless yet?

On a serious note.... I think I've listed to every Drake audio posted. His last post he finally said something. We need the link. I won't be able to listen live today, but I'm still interested.

We have a front row seat. The fall of Financial Tyranny will be Televised.
    Last edited by foreverfan; 16th June 2012 at 19:53.

9. Link to Post #1767
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,509 times in 929 posts

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    I'm sure there are people on this forum who know more about the Pleiadians than I, but we are kind of at a disadvantage in that they seem to know a whole lot about us and we know very little about them and their history. We know there are many who claim to have met them and describe them as Nordic looking. But do we even know these Nordics are really from the Pleiades? They could be from somewhere else and just say "the Pleiades". Onyxknight, a contactee on this forum, has suggested just this and has claimed that the real Pleiadians have bright red skin. There seem to be many of these Nordic groups out there. Orion Nordics (who George Kavassilas has warned about), Aldebaran Nordics (who seem to have connections with the Thule Society and the Nazis), and so forth.

I will quote Onyxknight in one of his posts in his "ET Contact" thread (which I have been reading recently, in case you can't tell):

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    'Nordics', 'Grays' and 'Reptoids' are very general terms that people use. Its like saying Europeans when referring to a person who you had contact to. Europe is a sum of many countries, and like so, all these labels encompass large number of civilizations, not necessarily all "positive", and not all "negative" either. That's why there is so much confusion among abductees and contactees and their experience.
    Thank you very much Maunagarjana.

I long thought that what I was talking about in some threads (mainly mine) has interested people mainly for entertainment purposes, or those who paid any attention, seemingly had a short attention span, as they took nothing from what I was saying in actual use.

So I pop up every now and then, tell people that characters like Tolec, Drake, Cobra and Bill are not to be trusted, but they continue as if I wasn't there at all. They later get disappointed, and all I'm left with is "I told you so".

Thank you for making me feel that what I was saying on these boards, was not in vain, as it seems that there are people who read, remember, and apply the read. Especially for discernment purposes. And that's our biggest fault as a global movement of truth .... we never question it, or give it a critical eye. We just ingest anything and everything.

Again, thank you. It may come off strange to you, but you just made my day. For real.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

9eagle9 (16th June 2012), Eram (16th June 2012), Maunagarjana (1st July 2012), NancyV (16th June 2012), Sebastion (16th June 2012), Selene (17th June 2012), TargeT (16th June 2012), Zencat (16th June 2012)

11. Link to Post #1768
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,341 times in 2,741 posts

(805) 399-1200
    Participant Code 153938#

They seem to say stuff like this a few days before all his interviews, I would make another sarcastic comment about toilet paper or something but I am teaching myself to refrain from posting such sarcasm or expressing my twisted humor anymore on this forum due to pissing off so many people......and getting put on so many peoples "ignore list".............sheesh!
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

12. Link to Post #1769
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ishtar (here)
    There is one thing they all agree on, however... there will be no ET fly-bys until after the revolution. How very convenient.
    Have you seen the Moon activity?

Its not gonna stop any time soon too.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

9eagle9 (16th June 2012), crosby (16th June 2012), Eram (16th June 2012), Selene (17th June 2012), Zencat (16th June 2012)

14. Link to Post #1770
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 640 posts

Onyxknight, methinks you have a lot of members here who listen closely to what you say and not just for entertainment purposes. I certainly place a lot more credence in what you have to say far more then any of the celebrities talked about on this forum. I look forward to reading anything you have to say because it strikes cords of truth as far as I am concerned.

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    I'm sure there are people on this forum who know more about the Pleiadians than I, but we are kind of at a disadvantage in that they seem to know a whole lot about us and we know very little about them and their history. We know there are many who claim to have met them and describe them as Nordic looking. But do we even know these Nordics are really from the Pleiades? They could be from somewhere else and just say "the Pleiades". Onyxknight, a contactee on this forum, has suggested just this and has claimed that the real Pleiadians have bright red skin. There seem to be many of these Nordic groups out there. Orion Nordics (who George Kavassilas has warned about), Aldebaran Nordics (who seem to have connections with the Thule Society and the Nazis), and so forth.

I will quote Onyxknight in one of his posts in his "ET Contact" thread (which I have been reading recently, in case you can't tell):

'Nordics', 'Grays' and 'Reptoids' are very general terms that people use. Its like saying Europeans when referring to a person who you had contact to. Europe is a sum of many countries, and like so, all these labels encompass large number of civilizations, not necessarily all "positive", and not all "negative" either. That's why there is so much confusion among abductees and contactees and their experience.
    Thank you very much Maunagarjana.

I long thought that what I was talking about in some threads (mainly mine) has interested people mainly for entertainment purposes, or those who paid any attention, seemingly had a short attention span, as they took nothing from what I was saying in actual use.

So I pop up every now and then, tell people that characters like Tolec, Drake, Cobra and Bill are not to be trusted, but they continue as if I wasn't there at all. They later get disappointed, and all I'm left with is "I told you so".

Thank you for making me feel that what I was saying on these boards, was not in vain, as it seems that there are people who read, remember, and apply the read. Especially for discernment purposes. And that's our biggest fault as a global movement of truth .... we never question it, or give it a critical eye. We just ingest anything and everything.

Again, thank you. It may come off strange to you, but you just made my day. For real.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

9eagle9 (16th June 2012), Eram (16th June 2012), Maunagarjana (1st July 2012), OnyxKnight (16th June 2012), Selene (17th June 2012), Zencat (16th June 2012)

16. Link to Post #1771
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    They seem to say stuff like this a few days before all his interviews, I would make another sarcastic comment about toilet paper or something but I am teaching myself to refrain from posting such sarcasm or expressing my twisted humor anymore on this forum due to pissing off so many people......and getting put on so many peoples "ignore list".............sheesh!
    I dunno. I find it important to sometimes inject twisted humor into a situation, to make it tolerable.

This story has been going on a long time, with Fulford, then Wilcock, then Brockbrader, then Drake, and now Cobra. I thought the Cobra stuff would be the last straw, but apparently not.

I've made it clear, that the whole scenario is belief based on hearsay, and of course, I've been challenged for that (not that there's anything wrong with it) So far no arrests, no ET's revealing themselves "en masse", no global reset of the financial system, etc.

Will these things happen? I'm like anyone else here, I'd like that very much. Just have not seen it.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

karelia (17th June 2012), NancyV (16th June 2012), Selene (17th June 2012), SilentFeathers (16th June 2012), Zencat (16th June 2012)

18. Link to Post #1772
    Thanks

I dunno. I find it important to sometimes inject twisted humor into a situation, to make it tolerable.

This story has been going on a long time, with Fulford, then Wilcock, then Brockbrader, then Drake, and now Cobra. I thought the Cobra stuff would be the last straw, but apparently not.
    This board is so serious. We all want this to happen. Until any real proof is given, it's all fantasy/satire. So is a joke is being played on us? More than likely. To an outsider, the Cobra and latest Drake stuff is completely laughable. So... I for one will continue to interject humor since any meaningful discussion on this is completely impossible based on the FACTS.

Come on Drake... we're rooting for you. Make it happen. I'd love to be wrong.

Everybody blew by this but... hell I still need an answer to the below questions or you can throw out all of the 911 conspiracy theories too.

Last edited by foreverfan; 16th June 2012 at 20:28.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

gripreaper (16th June 2012), NancyV (16th June 2012), RMorgan (16th June 2012), Selene (17th June 2012), SilentFeathers (16th June 2012)

20. Link to Post #1773
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,819 times in 975 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)

(805) 399-1200
    Participant Code 153938#

I won't be putting you on ignore since I'm one who LOVES your sarcastic remarks and twisted humor! I'm sure there are more who appreciate your posts and understand that those who are brainwashed don't like anyone to question their beliefs. Well, I say....tough SH**, keep up the good work. The more who put you on ignore the more free you can be to say what you want without offending their delicate sensibilities.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

crosby (16th June 2012), Eram (16th June 2012), Sebastion (17th June 2012), Selene (17th June 2012), SilentFeathers (16th June 2012)

22. Link to Post #1774
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,730 times in 2,652 posts

There is one thing they all agree on, however... there will be no ET fly-bys until after the revolution. How very convenient.

can you elaborate on this a little bit more? i love stuff about the moon.
    regards, corson

23. Link to Post #1775
    Thanks

Quote Posted by corson (here)

can you elaborate on this a little bit more? i love stuff about the moon.
    regards, corson
    As I haven't had any contact in several months, I wasn't really informed about it, but some people who live in my neighborhood have noticed strange things about the moon, mainly what looks like UFOs.

I'll try to find another article for this, one perhaps already discussed here, but since i haven't been on here for a while, i wouldn't know, so ill post it anyway, when i find it. Mods can correct it if its discussed already.

I don't know if its ships leaving the Moon, or coming there, as that alone might explain a lot one way or the other.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

9eagle9 (16th June 2012), crosby (16th June 2012), karelia (17th June 2012), Maunagarjana (1st July 2012), Sebastion (17th June 2012)

25. Link to Post #1776
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,819 times in 975 posts

Quote Open Letter to Our Military
    by Drake

There is and has been growing concerns as to the military's not taking action that the people see as both vital and timely. I have offered the tactical complexities, both in house and outside, as a possible reason or cause for this delay.

However, there are a growing number who are beginning to believe that there never was any intent on the military's part, to help the people in their efforts to restore our foundations, etc. This is where things are at presently.

The request is major, both for you and the people. In order to restore the faith in the military helping the people, an official statement of this intent needs to be made.

I understand all the ramifications involved in an action of this nature. Therefore, I have decided to go farther out on the limb I'm presently on, and offer you to directly contact me.

~ Drake
    This part of Drake's letter that I have cut out is rather interesting to me. I remember when he said that 90% of the military was ready to act. Did he actually accept this without any direct contact with them? He is now offering for them to directly contact him. Does this mean he believed someone else about the military being ready to act?

It also looks to me like he's setting the military up as the fall guy for when no mass arrests happen. He's beginning to question the military as to why they've not yet acted. Well hell, he never had personal contact with them and never really KNEW that they WERE ready to act. Apparently he either invented it or took someone else's word just as people are taking his word.

And so it goes....one dupe believes the lies or disinfo or misinfo of another dupe and pretty soon all who believed end up being chumps. So who to blame?? Certainly NOT Drake! So he's laying the groundwork to make the military the bad guys. That will definitely PISS ME OFF!
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

9eagle9 (16th June 2012), Sammy (17th June 2012), Sebastion (17th June 2012), Zencat (17th June 2012)

27. Link to Post #1777
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,341 times in 2,741 posts

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    I won't be putting you on ignore since I'm one who LOVES your sarcastic remarks and twisted humor! I'm sure there are more who appreciate your posts and understand that those who are brainwashed don't like anyone to question their beliefs. Well, I say....tough SH**, keep up the good work. The more who put you on ignore the more free you can be to say what you want without offending their delicate sensibilities.
    It's certainly not my intention to be rude or mean, I just think it's time EVERYONE demands at least some form of solid evidence from now on. I know I'm tired of all the lies and deception, especially just in the last decade.....hearsay and the phrase "trust me" or "take my word for it" just doesn't seem to work for me much any more.....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

9eagle9 (16th June 2012), Dennis Leahy (16th June 2012), NancyV (16th June 2012), RMorgan (16th June 2012), Sebastion (17th June 2012), Selene (17th June 2012), Zencat (17th June 2012)

29. Link to Post #1778
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 times in 257 posts

Quote Posted by LarryC (here)
    As for Alex Jones staying away from 9/11, that simply isn't true. Do a YouTube search for Alex Jones 9/11 and you'll see.
    O
    Ok, let me clarify. OF COURSE Alex Jones has mentioned 9-11, but does he point the finger at a group of terrorists? Does he talk about the nano-thermite and the explosions? Does he talk about the stellar technology used? Does he implicate the neocons such as Bush and Chaney? Does he tie it to the Elite at the top? Does he implicate the US government?

Does he keep on it and keep on it until a new investigation is opened and the scum who did it brought to justice?

I rest my case.
    Wow are you serious gripreaper?? I am not the biggest alex jones fan, but not only does he implicate the people you are saying that he doesn't implicate, but he covers ALL of the topics you claim he doesn't. It's not about defending him as a person but the truth is the truth. Maybe you should watch his show sometime. You might be surprised.

-peace and love,
    AIJ

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

foreverfan (16th June 2012), LarryC (17th June 2012), Maunagarjana (1st July 2012), NancyV (16th June 2012), Sebastion (17th June 2012)

31. Link to Post #1779
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

If Drake and Cobra were really on the same page, as Cobra claims, then why is Drake putting out this superfluous call to the military when the jig is supposedly going to be up by june 21 when the ultimatum to the cabal closes and the military is then called upon to act immediatley if cabal doesn't surrender?
    Last edited by promezeus; 16th June 2012 at 21:39.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to promezeus For This Post:

NancyV (17th June 2012), RMorgan (16th June 2012)

33. Link to Post #1780
    Thanks

Useful Link of the Latest Past Drake Shows
    http://americannationalmilitia.com/

FB Open House 14 Jun
    Drake and Company 06132012 13 Jun
    Round Table Discussion 11 Jun
    Drake and Company 06102012 10 Jun
    Last edited by foreverfan; 16th June 2012 at 22:54.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 193 FirstFirst 1 39 79 89 99 139 189 193 LastLast