+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Reptile Queen & Blowing the Lid on the Alterative Media

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Default The Reptile Queen & Blowing the Lid on the Alterative Media

You donīt want to miss this one. Mel Ve, occult researcher, author and founder of Freedom Central, is interviewed by Lisa M. Harrison.

A power packed discussion that pulls no punches. Mel Ve goes where David Icke, she says, has not gone in his research regarding claims about the reptilian blood lines leading to Queen Elizabeth 2.

Nor has he gone near exposing the real world power, who she states are the Jesuits - all roads lead to them.

Mel Ve joins the dots - after rigorous research - to prove her claims, which also include the control of major players in the alternative media, including Alex Jones and by implication, David Icke as well.

Is this true? Watch for yourself.

Lisa and Mel Ve talk about a long list of fascinating subjects that move from South Africa to London to the Netherlands and to the Vatican and the Black Pope, unravelling symbolism and key players from history to the current day.

The condition of ego driven, alternative media celebrity, Mel Ve claims, is now responsible for 60% of the information we are now getting and that is equivalent to 60% of mis-information.

Lisa and Melīs message, together, is a feminine perspective. Both women advocate for honesty and integrity to prevail in these times and to discern information carefully, which means to do your own research, and this requires comparing different sources, not just relying on one.

Make up your own mind. Many people have a piece of the puzzle.

**POST UPDATE .. KEVIN ANNETT INTERVIEW UPLOADED MAY 4, SEE POST #3, BELOW**
    Last edited by Debra; 4th May 2012 at 17:39.

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Alekahn (7th May 2012), Alie (4th May 2012), Antagenet (4th May 2012), BlueGem (16th April 2012), BMJ (16th April 2012), Calz (16th April 2012), Camilo (13th May 2012), delfine (4th May 2012), Earth Angel (16th April 2012), East Sun (9th May 2012), ExomatrixTV (12th May 2012), flossie (21st April 2012), gs_powered (16th April 2012), heyokah (12th May 2012), intruth (4th May 2012), jackovesk (11th May 2012), karelia (4th May 2012), Lettherebelight (4th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (12th May 2012), markoid (3rd May 2012), Realeyes (16th April 2012), Ria (16th April 2012), Richard S. (5th May 2012), RunningDeer (5th May 2012), Russ1959 (16th April 2012), schneider (5th May 2012), selaviv (8th May 2012), Star Tsar (4th May 2012), TraineeHuman (12th May 2012), Turcurulin (8th May 2012), UnrealDreams (9th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The Reptile Queen & Blowing the Lid on the Alterative Media

FREE E-BOOK by Mel Ve (download link found on the webpage link - below - if you have trouble downloading from here:

''THE SOUTH AFRICAN GUIDE TO THE GLOBAL CONSPIRACY - Book I Light & Dark ''
    --- is now available in ebook format for free to download from the below link:
    [/SIZE][/B]https://www.yousendit.com/dl?phi_act...UzhkMnR3SGNUQw

Meanwhile, on her site www.freedomcentral.info Mel adds: ''...there seems to be an attempt to suppress my work by stopping distribution in South Africa, and my publisher has gone missing!

And thus, I have decided to put my book on line available for FREE to download in eBook format.

I have almost completed the second Book in my trilogy which is called The Eye of the Dragon.''

She is a prolific writer ..

Mel Ve is also hot on the heels of the Holly Grieg case and Robert Greenīs efforts. Her campaigning and activism towards exposing and ending organised child abuse is to be noted.

Unfortnately, an important interview was hijacked - a technical mystery - at the end of the April when she attempted to record a full interview with Canadian, child abuse crusader, Kevin Annett. Duncan OīFinioan's partner, Miranda Kelley has also come out in honour of this man who is directly challenging the Vatican/the catholic church and itīs complicity in this network.

Until this interview with Mel Ve makes it to air, here is the documentary - released a year ago - presenting the amazing work of Annett:
    Last edited by Debra; 3rd May 2012 at 23:05.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Alie (5th May 2012), Antagenet (4th May 2012), delfine (4th May 2012), gs_powered (6th May 2012), Lettherebelight (4th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (4th May 2012), mosquito (9th May 2012), schneider (5th May 2012), Turcurulin (8th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Kevin Annett interview with Freedom Central

Just uploaded - a 90 minute interview with this amazing man. Mel Ve says on her FB page that the recording itself was plain sailing: ''we only did a 90 min show as the gremlins crept in ... but interesting to note that we have people listening in from Vatican City, and we had none of our usual issues until just after Kevin went off air. All through his interview it was plain sailing, which means, they obviously wanted to hear what he had to say.''

http://www.freedomcentral.info/index...253&Itemid=175
    Last edited by Debra; 4th May 2012 at 17:51.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Lettherebelight (4th May 2012), Turcurulin (8th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Wow, I guess this must be deemed cutting edge material. Very inspiring!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Debra (4th May 2012), Turcurulin (8th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Thanks for sharing this important information, Zebra. I will listen to this interview as soon as possible.

The Kevin Annett testimony will not be forgotten. All he needs is for people to listen to his story, then decide for yourself.

It could well be the linchpin that lets all the marbles out of the bag of secrets...Kerplunk!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

Debra (5th May 2012), Turcurulin (8th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

There is synchronicity happening --- more sanctioned child molestation/pedophilia information coming forth.

I know there's a reason whey we're having this come forward in 1 weeks time at PA.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Debra (5th May 2012), karelia (5th May 2012), Turcurulin (8th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lettherebelight (here)
    Thanks for sharing this important information, Zebra. I will listen to this interview as soon as possible.

The Kevin Annett testimony will not be forgotten. All he needs is for people to listen to his story, then decide for yourself.

It could well be the linchpin that lets all the marbles out of the bag of secrets...Kerplunk!!

I bump that Lettherebelight. For all the hard work that people like Annett, Robert Green, intrepid researchers like Houman and Jean Luc (here on PA) and those in alternative media - like Mel Ve - who are driven to see this violence, this sickness, come to an end.

Thanks for adding to this thread,
    Zebra

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Turcurulin (8th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alie (here)
    There is synchronicity happening --- more sanctioned child molestation/pedophilia information coming forth.

I know there's a reason whey we're having this come forward in 1 weeks time at PA.

Thanks Alie, I think we need to keep this sticky - not just this thread of course - any knowledge that comes forward to continue this flow in exposing the whole tragic mess - so healing can take hold.

Project Avalon can play a part in driving this out.

Thanks for responding, always appreciate your words.
    Zebra

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Debra For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

After reading Alie's response, I am going to bump this thread again: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...183#post476183

This is for readers who would like to investigate further the wider spread of networks throughout Europe that are set up to abduct, imprison, torture and kill children. These practices go to the highest levels in many countries.

It is a disease that needs to be stopped.

POST UPDATE:

The link (above, again below) is to the thread started by Houman, titled: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...183#post476183

Quote The reality of protected child abuse and snuff networks.
    Beyond the Dutroux Affair

victim-witnesses | Dutroux, Nihoul and X-Dossier investigators | Belgian X-Dossiers | Alleged assassinations in Belgian history

Warning: The information in this article is not suited for anyone below the age of 18, as it involves extreme sexual violence against children. A certain amount of normally-illegal visual evidence (it is censored) has been included.
    Houman opens up the findings from this important study: http://www.whale.to/c/reality6.html

the thread is weighty, an imperative read
    Last edited by Debra; 11th May 2012 at 17:47.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Debra For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

All the children say,

We don't need another hero [White Hats,channeled Galactic Fed dudes, Ascended Masters]

We don't need to know the way home [enlightenment, bliss consciousness, Nothing Matters to the Enlightened Ones]

All we want is life beyond the Thunderdome [Matrix]

IS IT ALL OR NOTHING?

yes, it is -- only those whose hearts are big enough to endure the torments of compassion for the innocent children & animals on this dark & demented planet will make the Shift

20. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I watched this Mel Ve video with Lisa Harrison a while back and she really stresses that people in the alt. media need to do their own research to avoid being mislead by some of the most popular figures in the alt. media.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    All the children say,

We don't need another hero [White Hats,channeled Galactic Fed dudes, Ascended Masters]

We don't need to know the way home [enlightenment, bliss consciousness, Nothing Matters to the Enlightened Ones]

All we want is life beyond the Thunderdome [Matrix]

IS IT ALL OR NOTHING?

yes, it is -- only those whose hearts are big enough to endure the torments of compassion for the innocent children & animals on this dark & demented planet will make the Shift

Thanks for the Tina vid, Wynderer. Itīs a goody.

I think though that we all need to go the extra stride and step into the role of hero. That is what is going to make a difference. And I do see people, more and more, putting there heads around the corner, instead of in the sand, and moving with that intent. I want to encourage that kind of stepping up - by victims, witnesses and also by those who find themselves coming across information that is undeniably factual.

The passion: thatīs what I like in you Wynderer.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Debra For This Post:

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by schneider (here)
    I watched this Mel Ve video with Lisa Harrison a while back and she really stresses that people in the alt. media need to do their own research to avoid being mislead by some of the most popular figures in the alt. media.

That popped out at me too schneider. I think we should do our own research - at least seek the spectrum of perspectives that is available to us. I am yet to explore more about Melīs claims about David Icke and Alex Jones. I think this is disturbing, to say the least. Why, and how and if this is the case, I think more questions need to be asked.

Most definitely. There has been some damaging events within the alternative media in recent times, battles within the ranks, both accusing the other of being controlled.

Thanks for being a part of the thread, schenider.

Here is an interview with the journalist Robert Green - another by Mel Ve - who has been imprisoned in recent times over the Hollie Greig case. What do you think of his position, of himself as a person battling it out -- and as a member of the alternative media?

Zebra
    Last edited by Debra; 5th May 2012 at 15:36.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

aranuk (5th May 2012), Turcurulin (8th May 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

Absolutely agree. So much of the time, a whistleblower emerges, or someone produces a new facet to an existing story, and everyone else parrots it (with a few variations, some claiming disinfo etc.)

I prefer to hold information "on the back burner" until I get confirmation from sources not associated with the "alt media" crowd. And I do. Sometimes from the most surprising sources. May have to consider logging and broadcasting a few examples.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KosmicKat (here)
    Absolutely agree. So much of the time, a whistleblower emerges, or someone produces a new facet to an existing story, and everyone else parrots it (with a few variations, some claiming disinfo etc.)

I prefer to hold information "on the back burner" until I get confirmation from sources not associated with the "alt media" crowd. And I do. Sometimes from the most surprising sources. May have to consider logging and broadcasting a few examples.

That would be really useful KosmicKat. Please provide. I am a former journalist myself, and one of the reasons I left years ago, was disillusion with -not so much with what I was writing - but what was being done to it by the editors. Highly manipulated !

I have just glanced at an Australian program called Media Watch, which is on the public broadcasting channel and it is a weekly round up of faux pas and other observations throughout the media. But, looking at the online page today, there is a great breakdown of how information was reported by various media, recently in Afghanistan. And one of the comments to this analysis, I think makes a brilliant evaluation of journalism in general today, saying: ''many young journalists ... but certainly the ones I see in television and also some of the ones I see in print, are obsessed with the theatre of journalism, but not with the substance'' Thus, more concerned with themselves, than the actual story.

Says something, doesnīt it?

If you want to take a look at this breakdown of the media coverage, hereīs the link:http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/tra...s/s3492281.htm

Thanks for commenting,
    Zebra

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Maknocktomb (9th May 2012), Turcurulin (8th May 2012)

30. Link to Post #16
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 317 posts

Anyone that calls Alex Jones and David Icke a disinformation agents is probably that themselves or fools that love to tell lies to themselves and others.

They are no different than the mainstream media that only do name-calling.

All the disinfo agents that I have argued with all called Alex Jones a disinformation agent working for the Zionists.

Alex Jones and David Icke woke me up and I have not seen them do anything else than waking people up.
    Last edited by Neptun; 5th May 2012 at 16:59.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

Debra (5th May 2012), Kendall (11th May 2012), Maknocktomb (9th May 2012), UnrealDreams (9th May 2012)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Neptun (here)
    Anyone that call Alex Jones and David Icke a disinformation agents is probably that themselves or fools that love to tell lies to themselves and others.

They are no different than the mainstream media that only do name-calling.

All the disinfo agents that I have argued with all called Alex Jones a disinformation agent working for the Zionists.

Alex Jones and David Icke woke me up and I have not seen them do anything else than waking people up.

Thanks Neptun,

I donīt know about you, but I am not privy to any real information as to who is ''officially'' disinfo. I agree with you, the work that David Icke has done, particularly, is exemplary in standing up for the truth and what is right, or what should be right in this world. Alex Jones, I see him as driven by his own interest and passion - but I also see a man in a frenzy and losing it sometimes as well. Actually, in my humblest opinion, I feel he is being manipulated in some ways to accentuate this level of frenzy - thus to present him as unhinged, and therefore questionable. But this is just a feeling - NOT FACT.

I am hoping for some kind of roundtable conference by the alternative media to sort out this perception that is growing - and you cannot ignore it. It is serving only to bring down the good work that is being done - which means getting back to the substance of what we are trying to achieve. The truth. Justice. Ascension. A better world.

And if people like Icke and Jones are being manipulated, unconsiously, or worse consciously and proof emerges to this assumption, it deserves at least to be investigated.

I am interested to know how they can be supported - if they are in difficult situations.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Nickolai (11th May 2012), Turcurulin (8th May 2012)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by Zebra (here)
    [I]
    Alex Jones, I see him as driven by his own interest and passion - but I also see a man in a frenzy and losing it sometimes as well. Actually, in my humblest opinion, I feel he is being manipulated in some ways to accentuate this level of frenzy - thus to present him as unhinged, and therefore questionable. But this is just a feeling - NOT FACT.
    That is something i have pondered for quite a long time,i would have to agree with your suppositions.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Debra (9th May 2012), mosquito (9th May 2012), Nickolai (11th May 2012), Turcurulin (8th May 2012)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Taking Down The Vatican

Mel Ve uploads her latest interview with Reverend Kevin Annett .. who ''speaks about the crimes of the church and state perpetrated against thousands, if not millions of native Indian men, women and children, in particular, by the Residential Schools.''

ALSO, if interested to read further: Here is a link to Kevin Annettīs book ''Hidden No Longer: Genocide in Canada, Past and Present'' http://hiddennolonger.com/

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Earth Angel (17th May 2012), Lettherebelight (9th May 2012)

38. Link to Post #20
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

In my opinion, she is just rambling and isn't actually providing anything but her opinion. How many times does she say "I think....", or "I believe...."

Alex Jones and David Icke's work speaks for themselves. If she has uncovered more information, she should bring it forth by all means, but to knock those two is not helping the cause at all. This is her whole argument, that she found additional info that others haven't, so they must be disinfo agents? Really? Those two have done 1,000x more than she has to expose the elite, and the true nature of their plans.

This is the last time I'll watch anything she has to say. How many books and videos does she have exposing these things? When she was asked by the interviewer she changed the subject and incredulously says that all the others in the alternative media are being controlled.

Someone should let her know that her 15 minutes have expired.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UnrealDreams For This Post:

Bluewool (9th May 2012), Debra (9th May 2012), Equatorial Eyes (9th May 2012), modwiz (9th May 2012), Nickolai (11th May 2012), str8thinker (9th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast