+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Something BIG is Happening In Space & to Earth!

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Question Something BIG is Happening In Space & to Earth!

Something very 'BIG' is happening in Space and effecting everyone who is living within this Space!

Below are a number of very short links that are quite gobsmackingly mind boggling and placed together tell an extraordinary story revealing that ‘something phenomenal’ is actually occurring. Please watch all the short links – I would so love to hear your thoughts on this subject.

Magnetopause Reversal – this is absolutely mind spinning!!! Very strange things happened durring the 9th of March to the 13th 2012 that made me and my hubby's jaw drop! What could be causing this?
    8 min link https://youtube.com/watch?v=VoNOm...eature=related

NASSA hiding Data of Magnetosphere Reversal for 12th-13th March 2012
    2 mins https://youtube.com/watch?v=2JILD_wbXVY

NASSA Hiding Data HMO Data – this goes into more detail and theories of what may be causing this including a large unknown ‘body’ coming in.
    9 mins https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=RvFs_-jsg7g

13th March 2012 X Flare & Massive coronal hole! https://youtube.com/watch?v=5HAOv...eature=related

The date 13th March rang a bell for me. Then I remembered. I experienced something very wild last 13th March 2011 that sent my mind into a total quantum spin. Do you remember the mysterious phenomena of when the Sun went dark? Many around the world witnessed this including myself. Dawn happened here in the UK and then daylight turned off and everything turned back to night.

Also, I find this curious that both phenomenal events occurred exactly 1 year apart. And on the 2011 ‘event’ another massive coronal hole appeared in the Sun – see for yourself in these below links. Was this a large unknown body passing by placing our Sun into 'shadow' OR was this something far bigger and wilder, such as the Sun literally being turned off temporarily by a 'higher consciousness' for some kind of divine intervention data upgrade to the Stargate?????????

13th March 2011 The Sun went dark for 45 mins!
    40 second link https://youtube.com/watch?v=RBJwV...eature=related

13th March 2011 - The contrasted layer when the sun went black, is moving, and there does not seem to be anything in front of the camera... The sun goes dark one direction, and relights up another direction. How is this possible????
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=llPUD-9tRHI

I intuitively feel that the phenomenal events of 13th March 2011 and the phenomenal events of 13th March 2012 are somehow connected.

Also do you remember the extraordinary phenomena that occurred on the 1st Oct 2011 where something ‘hit’ or ‘flew’ into our Sun! We certainly are living in very strange extraordinary times.
    https://youtube.com/watch?feature...=CeKwEYieMGw#!

I could have added many more links with all the Massive planetoids and UFO's around our Sun. IMHO 'something' extraordinary is happening.

I have personally read up on ‘Space Weather’, ‘The Galactic Wave’, ‘Mirror Matter’ and ‘Planet X (Nibiru) etc. Also, I have witnessed with my own physical eyes on two occasions, in Oct 2009 & June 2011, an extra ‘sun’ ¼ of the size of our Sun right next to our Sun in the sky. Whether this is the famous ‘Planet X’ or another unknown large body, I have no idea – yet something strange is definitely happening.

What are your thoughts on this whole subject?
    Last edited by Realeyes; 16th April 2012 at 19:49.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: Something BIG is Happening In Space & to Earth!

Thanks for the info Realeyes. Loading video's to watch in my caravan tonight.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

crosby (16th April 2012), Lisab (16th April 2012), Realeyes (16th April 2012), RunningDeer (16th April 2012), Seikou-Kishi (16th April 2012), Turcurulin (19th April 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

Realeyes, this is an extraordinary amount of information. thank you very much. and i agree with you, there does seem to be something lurking out there, and with all that has been witnessed, i feel that something is just around the corner. excellent thread.
    warmest, corson

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Avocadess (16th April 2012), Lisab (16th April 2012), Realeyes (16th April 2012), RunningDeer (16th April 2012), Russ1959 (16th April 2012), Seikou-Kishi (16th April 2012), Turcurulin (19th April 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

This might not be relative but there have not been a single chemtrail over west Yorkshire
    for over a week.
    We are usually bombarded night and day but they seem to have suddenly stopped?
    Something is going down and I pray it is for the greater good!
    Blessings
    Russ

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Russ1959 For This Post:

Avocadess (16th April 2012), crosby (16th April 2012), Lisab (16th April 2012), meat suit (17th April 2012), Realeyes (16th April 2012), RunningDeer (16th April 2012), Sabrina (16th April 2012), Seikou-Kishi (16th April 2012), Turcurulin (19th April 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by Russ1959 (here)
    This might not be relative but there have not been a single chemtrail over west Yorkshire
    for over a week.
    We are usually bombarded night and day but they seem to have suddenly stopped?
    Something is going down and I pray it is for the greater good!
    Blessings
    Russ
    Same here. Nothing but bright blue skies and thick, well-defined white clouds.
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi; 21st April 2012 at 05:30.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Avocadess (16th April 2012), crosby (16th April 2012), Lisab (16th April 2012), RunningDeer (16th April 2012), Russ1959 (16th April 2012), Turcurulin (19th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    I have personally read up on ‘Space Weather’, ‘The Galactic Wave’, ‘Mirror Matter’ and ‘Planet X (Nibiru) etc. Also, I have witnessed with my own physical eyes on two occasions, in Oct 2009 & June 2011, an extra ‘sun’ ¼ of the size of our Sun right next to our Sun in the sky. Whether this is the famous ‘Planet X’ or another unknown large body, I have no idea – yet something strange is definitely happening.

What are your thoughts on this whole subject?
    Hi Realeyes,

My personal thoughts are that it's another area that I'm not at all familiar with. (Except I've seen some of the vids of late on PA and dutchsince.) It's helpful information because it explains the emotions and physical symptoms I'm experiencing. I've bookmarked the thread and look forward to this intriguing information. Thanks for your time and energy.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (16th April 2012), jjjones (17th April 2012), Lisab (16th April 2012), Realeyes (16th April 2012), Russ1959 (16th April 2012), Seikou-Kishi (16th April 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    I live in Ottawa, Ontario Canada with my life partner.
    Thanks

Thanks realeyes for the info. I checked it out and found it very interesting. I do not have a lot of knowledge regarding this type of information, but do appreciate your efforts to bring it to everyones attention. For those who are more knowledgeable regarding this form of science perhaps you can explain what this could mean to the planet and its inhabitants.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lightseeker For This Post:

Avocadess (16th April 2012), crosby (16th April 2012), Realeyes (16th April 2012), RunningDeer (16th April 2012), Turcurulin (19th April 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

Im glad you posted this,
    For me it just further cements my idea of buying supplies and getting ready to get out of dodge when this hits which it will.
    Its going to be......eventfull

Sean
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

DarMar (16th April 2012), Turcurulin (19th April 2012), yiolas (17th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: Something BIG is Happening In Space & to Earth!

Quote Posted by lightseeker (here)
    Thanks realeyes for the info. I checked it out and found it very interesting. I do not have a lot of knowledge regarding this type of information, but do appreciate your efforts to bring it to everyones attention. For those who are more knowledgeable regarding this form of science perhaps you can explain what this could mean to the planet and its inhabitants.
    Hi Lightseeker, I too am not that wise in how to read all this data. I posted this thread hoping those who scientifically 'know' how to read all this data can explain in greater detail as to what is actually happening?????? Is there anyone out there willing to do this for us folkies, we would love to know more.....Something very important is brewing.....

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Ok, I feel stupid asking this, but I can't help but imagine if the sun went dark for 45 minutes wouldn't we have noticed losing it's light here on earth?

18. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Ok, I feel stupid asking this, but I can't help but imagine if the sun went dark for 45 minutes wouldn't we have noticed losing it's light here on earth?
    That is exactly what happened. I mentioned in my post that I witnessed, as did many others in the UK, Dawn arriving and daylight occurred - then Daylight turned off and everything went into night again - then slowly it started to become bright daylight once again. Many in Northern Europe also witnessed this. It was witnessed by countries who had already 'had' dawn and daylight - other parts of the world would have been night time and no different. Interestingly, I never saw this reported in the normal news.

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,461 times in 21,498 posts

Do you remember the mysterious phenomena of when the Sun went dark?
    I don't believe that the sun went dark last year .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

D-Day (18th April 2012), Limor Wolf (19th April 2012), TargeT (17th April 2012)

21. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: Something BIG is Happening In Space & to Earth!

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Do you remember the mysterious phenomena of when the Sun went dark?
    I don't believe that the sun went dark last year .
    Hi Paul, thank you for sharing your opinion.

I think differently because I personally witnessed it with my own eyes, as did many people here in the UK and in Northern Europe who had already had dawn turn into daylight before it then turned back into night. This would not have been seen all around the world, so America for instance was still having their night and would have been non the wiser. smile.

Out of curiousity, did you see the links on this?

22. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

i just found this. the beginning is a little sketchy, but then it gets into dutchsinse. very strange phenomenon.
    regards, corson

is it possible that this was some type of eclipse?
    Last edited by crosby; 16th April 2012 at 20:43.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Avocadess (16th April 2012), Realeyes (17th April 2012), RunningDeer (16th April 2012), Turcurulin (19th April 2012), Unified Serenity (16th April 2012)

24. Link to Post #15
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,461 times in 21,498 posts

I agree with Richard's analysis of this, Richard the former admin of this forum, now over on his own forum at Nexus: see here and here.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Avocadess (16th April 2012), crosby (16th April 2012), D-Day (18th April 2012), greybeard (16th April 2012), jjjones (17th April 2012), RunningDeer (16th April 2012), sdv (17th April 2012), Turcurulin (19th April 2012)

26. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

energetic net round the world is being dismantled

part of why the "magnetic poles" around the world have been changing

something about veils and duality based system of control

the old foundation is being dissolved

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Avocadess (16th April 2012), crosby (16th April 2012), greybeard (17th April 2012), Holly Lindin (17th April 2012), Realeyes (17th April 2012), RunningDeer (16th April 2012), Turcurulin (19th April 2012)

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

I want to bring something up that has happened for the last week and I have a feeling it is linked to the magnetic shift occurring. Song birds that normally only sing during the day have for the past week been singing late at night and all night where I live. Has anyone else noticed birds singing at night when they normally do not?

Thanks

29. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

cos "day" and "night" is a time based thing

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

crosby (16th April 2012), RunningDeer (17th April 2012), Turcurulin (19th April 2012)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    I want to bring something up that has happened for the last week and I have a feeling it is linked to the magnetic shift occurring. Song birds that normally only sing during the day have for the past week been singing late at night and all night where I live. Has anyone else noticed birds singing at night when they normally do not?

Thanks
    I have noticed this, very odd indeed. I have also noticed some "nights sounds" in the middle of the day. another hmmmm

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

crosby (16th April 2012), Holly Lindin (17th April 2012), Realeyes (17th April 2012), RunningDeer (17th April 2012), Turcurulin (19th April 2012), Unified Serenity (17th April 2012)

33. Link to Post #20
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote Song birds that normally only sing during the day have for the past week been singing late at night and all night where I live. Has anyone else noticed birds singing at night when they normally do not?
    Funny you should mention that............. a Kookaburra was laughing away at about 9.00 pm last night.....very odd. And the birds are a bit weird as well - like they land and stare at you all crooked - like they land on the balcony and swivel their little heads around and focus with one eye on you. Had a lorakeet recently just land outside and just focussed on me and stared for about 10 mins. Verry odd.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

bluestflame (19th April 2012), Kendall (19th April 2012), Realeyes (17th April 2012), RunningDeer (17th April 2012), Turcurulin (19th April 2012), Unified Serenity (17th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast