+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Something BIG is Happening In Space & to Earth!

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Question Re: Something BIG is Happening In Space & to Earth!

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has contributed in this wonderful discussion! Big Grin.

Regarding the ‘Sun going dark on 13th March 2011’; I have looked at the links that Paul kindly posted [No. 15] that refer to Richard’s research (from Nexus) – Thank you. It said
    QuoteThis is the time of year when the sun, Earth, and NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory in geosynchronous orbit can line up for spectacular sun-Earth eclipses. Only around equinoxes does this phenomenon occur. SDO took this picture of the sun partially blocked by our own planet on March 13th:”
    This information is interesting and something to be considered. Okay, can someone please explain to me in simple layman’s terms:-

(1) Is this saying this SDO geosynchronous orbit gave the SDO an ‘advantage point from space’ to view this Earth/Sun eclipse? Now was this ‘space eclipse’ also capable of darkening Northern Europe from daylight to night???? How does that work if the Earth is eclipsing the Sun?
    (2) If this event is ‘normal’ why haven’t we in Northern Europe witnessed ‘daylight turning to night’ back in March 2010 (SDO was launched in Feb 2010) and again this March 2012?
    (3) Why was the shadow image on the Sun not spherical/circular like our Earth; it was rather knobbly half circles?
    (4) The Sun’s ‘inner light’ during the process of going dark and then turning light again seemed to change direction as stated in one of the links I posted in the opening thread; can a SDO/Earth/Sun eclipse actually do this??? How does that work?
    (5) Also, why was data quickly removed if this is a ‘normal’ occurrence? Those that managed to save the data before it was removed said ‘something unknown’ happened.

Maybe I am just having a ‘dunce moment’, please pardon my ignorance. You see, I am having great trouble getting my head around that this was a ‘normal’ eclipse’ with pure reason. I looked on Wikipedia for Sun eclipses for 2011, which I imagine means what we as humans will witness on Earth. It said:

Quote “Jan 4 is the first of four partial solar eclipses in 2011, with the others occurring on June 1, 2011, July 1, 2011, and November 25, 2011. And It also proceeds the two total lunar eclipses occurring on June 15, 2011 and December 10, 2011.”
    I cannot find anywhere that the 13th March 2011 had a full eclipse. I witnessed the full Sun eclipse in 1999, so I know what an eclipse is like to witness. March 13th 2011 was very similar in that daylight went eerily dark and all the birds went dead quiet; and we needed torches to walk up to where our car was parked because it was that physically dark.

Please understand, I am not trying to annoy or be picky, I truly want to understand ‘what exactly’ is happening with all these strange phenomena’s that are effecting our Sun and Magnetosphere. I quite agree the very idea of the sun going dark is not something I ever thought could be possible, it sounds absolutely crazy. Yet I cannot deny what I and many others experienced/witnessed – Northern Europe did not have a big group hallucination. I would be most interested to read answers to my above questions that proves the theory that an SDO/Sun/Earth eclipse ‘can do all of that’.

While I await some answers, for now, this strange ‘event’ conjures up images from the film ‘The Trueman Show’. Yet if one throws into the equation the theories of ‘Reality’ being ‘Holographic’ or an ‘Electric Universe’ – then just maybe such ‘events’ are quite possible and we as humanity maybe at a monumental historical moment of discovering our Solar System and Galaxy behaves very differently to how we ‘believe/perceive’ it to be; just like it was for those who had to drop the limited belief system that the Earth was flat and Earth was the Centre of the Universe.

I confess that I am not wise in understanding all the data I am seeing. I also don’t wish us to get stuck just on this particular date (13th March 2011), yes I feel it is connected, yet I intuitively feel that what is occurring with our magnetosphere last month is far more pressing and important to our immediate future.

IMHO, ‘Something’ phenomenally ‘Big’ is happening in the ‘Space’ our Earth rides in. I would love it if someone who has the scientific background/knowledge who has researched this could please explain to me and others ‘what ALL this means’.

P.s Thanks Corson for finding that link – I hunted for this yesterday and couldn’t find it – so thank you!

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,796 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: Something BIG is Happening In Space & to Earth!

your welcome. it took me a while to find it, i think it was on page three......i hope it helped. you have raised some valid points regarding this incident. i am confused by most of the data as well. i just keep trying to read more until my mind and brain catch up with each other.
    regards, corson

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

another bob (18th April 2012), Realeyes (18th April 2012), RunningDeer (17th April 2012), Sidney (17th April 2012)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Ok, I feel stupid asking this, but I can't help but imagine if the sun went dark for 45 minutes wouldn't we have noticed losing it's light here on earth?
    That is exactly what happened. I mentioned in my post that I witnessed, as did many others in the UK, Dawn arriving and daylight occurred - then Daylight turned off and everything went into night again - then slowly it started to become bright daylight once again. Many in Northern Europe also witnessed this. It was witnessed by countries who had already 'had' dawn and daylight - other parts of the world would have been night time and no different. Interestingly, I never saw this reported in the normal news.
    not only did they not report it, they probably were blasting the sheeple w/subliminals on the massmedia to forget what they saw...

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

There is mega coverings ups out there lately. The MSM says, theres no ufos, no chemtrailing, no this no that, the doctoring of the suns activity data, I mean, I could go on and on and on. I have been a weather/sky watcher all my life, well the last 15 years or so anyway, and one thing in particular as of lately that I noticed, is when I am outside at night hanging out on my deck for 2 to 3 hours, the stars are moving from north (ish), to south (ish). I know for a fact, they use to move east to west. Also the sun is rising ALOT farther north than in recent years. I know the change of seasons dictates where the sun rises and sets, but I'm not blind. The earth is what is spinning, and i am telling you there has been a major shift somewhere. Is it in the news, hell no, but IMO it should be. I really think that the sun is being tinkered with. and/or the visiting celestial body that they're not talking about is wreaking havoc on the planets, the sun included.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

crosby (17th April 2012), jcocks (18th April 2012), MorningSong (18th April 2012), Realeyes (18th April 2012), RunningDeer (17th April 2012), scarletfire (18th April 2012), Wind (18th April 2012), wynderer (18th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Maybe I am just having a ‘dunce moment’, please pardon my ignorance. You see, I am having great trouble getting my head around that this was a ‘normal’ eclipse’ with pure reason. I looked on Wikipedia for Sun eclipses for 2011, which I imagine means what we as humans will witness on Earth. It said:
    Make that two having a "dunce moment".

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (17th April 2012), Realeyes (18th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #26
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have noticed something odd over the last month, I drive a truck (HGV / Semi) here in the uk and the amount of suicidal birds is unbelievable! They usually see me and take evasive action, but recently they are all over the place, like their internal compasses are messed up, by the time they try to get out of the way its too late.
    This happens in broad daylight in good weather.
    Something is not right.
    I wonder if any of this ties in with the Drake thing? Much more ET activity and sun (stargate) activity?

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to steveofengland For This Post:

bennycog (18th April 2012), Calz (19th April 2012), crosby (18th April 2012), Hervé (18th April 2012), Mare (19th April 2012), Realeyes (18th April 2012), RunningDeer (18th April 2012), wynderer (18th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: Something BIG is Happening In Space & to Earth!

I have a very big smile on my face today reading your latest posts - thank you and bless you all!

Corson wrote:
    Quote "You have raised some valid points regarding this incident. i am confused by most of the data as well. i just keep trying to read more until my mind and brain catch up with each other."
    We are in the same 'boat' Corson - LOL. What I witnessed back on the 13th March 2011 has totally blown away what paradigms I had regarding our Sun. If I hadn't personally witnessed this 'event' with my own eyes, I too would have found this very hard to believe.

I want to make this absolutely clear: when this ‘event’ happened to me & my hubby, at the time I had no idea of the ‘SDO/Earth/Sun eclipse alignment in space’ or the official report that ‘NASSA was doing maintenance on the SDO’ resulting in so called ‘missing’ data; I saw this later on PA. I find it stunning and mind boggling that at the ‘exact’ same ‘Time Frame’ when the STO was supposedly observing this so called Earth/Sun ‘eclipse’ in space NASSA decides to do maintenance’, while the people living in the Northern Hemisphere of Europe experienced what was likened to a full Solar eclipse! Coincidence... Mmmmm???

My head is still spinning on 'how' that exactly works!

We really are in a Time where we have to walk in our own ‘Knowingness, using a huge amount of discernment in what we read on the internet or from the so called ‘official explanation’ – it is a gauntlet. There are so many ‘stories’ out there that can ‘program’ us down blind alleys and sway our thinking off target using a sprinkle of intellectual long words and explanations; all it has to do is trigger our ‘lack of knowledge’ or ‘doubt’ and the lie has won. What really concerns me is if we get to a stage where we stop acknowledging and believing what our physical ‘eyes’ are actually seeing /witnessing – if this happens, we are in a right old sorry pickle.

Wynderer wrote:
    Quote "Not only did they not report it, they probably were blasting the sheeple w/subliminals on the massmedia to forget what they saw..."
    Yes I agree; I find it incredible that no News teams around the World (as I am aware) reported such a ‘Major Phenomenal Event’! It showed to me how ‘in house’ they all are. I telephoned a number of people I knew on that day to find out if they too had witnessed the ‘darkness’ as I wanted to find out how far this occurred. My actions were very grass roots, I discovered it had been witnessed in Scotland, North of England, London, Somerset, Wales and also Holland and Norway; proving to me this wasn’t a local event just over my house – lol.

As to subliminals to make people forget – you could be right there. From what I am observing, I know a number of people who had wonderfully alert minds that have in the last three years slowly gone very dull and stopped questioning and now accept everything from ‘TV officialdom’ for a quiet peaceful life. I spoke to neighbours on the ‘event’ date, and they said they had noticed it had gone dark but simply ‘thought’ it was down to dense cloud cover, although none of them made the effort to look out the window or go outside to ‘see’ if this was due to heavy cloud cover; the only action was turning on their electric lights for a while. I think this is key because many people are now so automatic in their daily duties they no longer perceive what is going on around them, let alone ‘Observe’ what is ‘unusual’. Very sad.

Starchild111 wrote:
    Quote "I have been a weather/sky watcher all my life, well the last 15 years or so anyway, and one thing in particular as of lately that I noticed, is when I am outside at night hanging out on my deck for 2 to 3 hours, the stars are moving from north (ish), to south (ish). I know for a fact, they use to move east to west. Also the sun is rising ALOT farther north than in recent years. I know the change of seasons dictates where the sun rises and sets, but I'm not blind. The earth is what is spinning, and i am telling you there has been a major shift somewhere. Is it in the news, hell no, but IMO it should be. I really think that the sun is being tinkered with. and/or the visiting celestial body that they're not talking about is wreaking havoc on the planets, the sun included."
    Right on Starchild111! We too have been observing the very same here in the UK over the last several years. Indigenous people are also saying the Sun is rising and setting in a different place and that the night stars have also slightly shifted. Youtube is filled with common people around the world observing the same thing. Yet Nothing ‘official’ is being said about this. In my simple understanding it points to our Earth has shifted a heck of a lot!

I find it so dismaying that many good people I know have seen the sun in a strange place in the sky but do not even have the drive to ‘think’ or ‘ponder’ beyond the experience as to what this is telling them; instead it is an anomaly that has no importance and is forgotten the next day.

And as you rightly mentioned: what about all the strange large bodies looking like ‘planets’ that have been seen in our skies – not all of them are fakes or camera lens flares - I ‘Know’ because I have personally seen this twice with my own physical eyes (no CGI or lens flares). Have we reached a stage where humanity has been so dumbed down and disconnected from our Environment and Earth, that unless something ‘happens’ inside our house it isn’t important, or more worryingly, it doesn’t exist? I have so much compassion for humanity, my brothers and sisters of Earth – but I feel at times I am walking in a horror movie.

Steveofengland wrote:
    Quote "I have noticed something odd over the last month, I drive a truck (HGV / Semi) here in the uk and the amount of suicidal birds is unbelievable! They usually see me and take evasive action, but recently they are all over the place, like their internal compasses are messed up, by the time they try to get out of the way its too late."
    What part of England (county) are you in Steveofengland? Do you have any links, I would be most interested.

I have such a love affair with birds, they are so sweet endearing creatures; I have a little robin that will take food from my hand and a blackbird that has almost done this. All these 'mass die offs' over the past several years really upsets me very deeply. I totally agree their internal compasses (could this be Sonar?) is totally confused. I wonder if this is a result of our Magnetosphere doing strange erratic things. Even though this type of news has been more publicised, still so many people are just not interested as to ‘what’ could be causing this – I am so surprised ‘alarm bells’ aren’t ringing.

You guys have made my day joining in with this discussion. I get so flabbergasted at times, because looking back just the last three years with so many ‘strange events’ that have taken place indicates Earth and our Solar System are riding on a strange ‘tide’ of sorts, and this ‘tide’ is getting stronger and stronger and more in our faces – yet does it have to literally bite people on the bum so to speak before they take notice?

I have been wondering if it is worth writing to 'someone' in the alternative stage that may have more information and researched all the above unexplained. I wondered for instance, if Keith Hunter might be a good person to ask, he comes across as thorough, although I confess I am not up todate with his works. Is there anyone here who follows his works and if he has mentioned anything?

Any ideas or suggestions would be great!

12. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

With respect to your question about internal compasses and the animals:

My take is that one important reason for the aluminum in the skies from the chemtrails is designed to short out the evolution of recall in our awakening and reformation of the DNA. It’s short circuiting and going haywire. And for the internal compasses of all life, it’s creating the desired effect for TPTW - mass death. Focus on all the smoke and mirrors and natural disasters and one is not able to reach the Truth of our natural abilities. Again, TPTW are taking sides bets.

With respect to eye witness accounts:

Knowledge is power, and we are powerful; inner knowing and shared eye-witness experiences play a part as well. We are coming into a time where we, the Whole, see with different eyes, and that’s what the old regime is fearful of. It’s time to spend more time in sharing these accounts while the scientist bring proof to those that need to learn that way as well.

What I’m saying is that time is dissolving, so we’ve got to incorporate creative means into the equation of this new evolution. Some are coming into their own on inner knowing, seeing, and feeling. This group assists in opening the portals of a new way birthing. Which makes me even more determined to open to complete discovery of who I am beyond this human garb that I take for walks.

PS I may have stated the obvious again. It's hard to know with such a diverse population where other's interest and beliefs fall. I know this thread has a scientific flavor, but I fly with this inner compass and it's better than my GPS most of the time.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th April 2012 at 19:49.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

another bob (18th April 2012), Calz (19th April 2012), crosby (18th April 2012), Fred Steeves (18th April 2012), hohoemi (10th July 2012), Realeyes (18th April 2012), wynderer (18th April 2012)

14. Link to Post #29
    Australia Avalon Member Christine roby's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I have noticed the same thing I had an owl fly to a tree right in front of me and just stare at me until I walked away then I had a group of tiny birds fly around me anti clockwise and all my pets are chattering like crazy I have a bad feeling about all this and then I saw Che mtrails overhead whilst traveling towards parramatta Monday and then this crazy weather in Sydney

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Christine roby For This Post:

crosby (18th April 2012), Realeyes (18th April 2012), RunningDeer (18th April 2012), witchy1 (19th April 2012), wynderer (18th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

[QUOTE=WhiteCrowBlackDeer;469971] I have such a love affair with birds, they are so sweet endearing creatures;

Me Too!!! Love the birds. And when they look you straight in the eyes, I swear they see our soul, and sending love.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

crosby (18th April 2012), Realeyes (18th April 2012), RunningDeer (19th April 2012), wynderer (18th April 2012)

18. Link to Post #31
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

A member of this forum, OmetaOne, is buddies with James Horak and they both are very interested in giant sentient objects/entities in the sky, which they call EMVs, electromagnetic vehicles.

OmetaOne's blog is emvsinfo.blogspot.com and this is his YouTube channel, he makes quite a case presenting evidence as well. Those EMVs are allegedly the reason, why certain parts of space right next to the sun are "untouched" by CMEs, because there's an EMV occupying that space, that is just not within the range of visible light apparently.

Some key points:
    The EMVs have been around from the very beginning, ever since any sentient life has been seeded as they are the mechanical designers of systems that can support life long enough for civilsations to come and go. It is what begins life on a planet. First of all you have to have an engineered configuration of this planet with its fusion star.

If you need some direction, what you say it's 'God' but they are far beyond anyones memory, any ET and they're regarded with awe by ET or all ETs and in speaking euphemistically if not literally, these objects are 'THE HAND OF GOD'.

They've protected this planet from countless cycles of coronal mass ejections that would otherwise have decimated all lineage of cultures present on a relative short historical rather than geophysical basis.
    This is from another YouTube channel:

Last edited by christian; 18th April 2012 at 16:28.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

another bob (18th April 2012), Calz (19th April 2012), crosby (18th April 2012), EC1000 (18th April 2012), Realeyes (18th April 2012), RunningDeer (19th April 2012), The Truth Is In There (19th April 2012), Woody (18th April 2012), wynderer (18th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #32
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

WhiteCrowBlackDeer wrote [borrowing your style, Realeyes]:
    Quote Posted by [B
    With respect to your question about internal compasses and the animals: [/B]

My take is that one important reason for the aluminum in the skies from the chemtrails is designed to short out the evolution of recall in our awakening and reformation of the DNA. It’s short circuiting and going haywire. And for the internal compasses of all life, it’s creating the desired effect for TPTW - mass death. Focus on all the smoke and mirrors and natural disasters and one is not able to reach the Truth of our natural abilities. Again, TPTW are taking sides bets.

With respect to eye witness accounts:

Knowledge is power, and we are powerful; inner knowing and shared eye-witness experiences play a part as well. We are coming into a time where we, the Whole, see with different eyes, and that’s what the old regime is fearful of. It’s time to spend more time in sharing these accounts while the scientist bring proof to those that need to learn that way as well.

What I’m saying is that time is dissolving, so we’ve got to incorporate creative means into the equation of this new evolution. Some are coming into their own on inner knowing, seeing, and feeling. This group assists in opening the portals of a new way birthing. Which makes me even more determined to open to complete discovery of who I am beyond this human garb that I take for walks.

PS I may have stated the obvious again. It's hard to know with such a diverse population where other's interest and beliefs fall. I know this thread has a scientific flavor, but I fly with this inner compass and it's better than my GPS most of the time.
    i agree about the shorting out of recall -- what i think is going on is a war for our souls, not just for our planet

21. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member evancruz1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Russ1959 (here)
    This might not be relative but there have not been a single chemtrail over west Yorkshire
    for over a week.
    We are usually bombarded night and day but they seem to have suddenly stopped?
    Something is going down and I pray it is for the greater good!
    Blessings
    Russ
    That's because all the jets are in So. CA today... We have been totally blanketed with nasty looking orange clouds.
    Everything is good til it's not-

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evancruz1 For This Post:

crosby (18th April 2012), Realeyes (19th April 2012), RunningDeer (19th April 2012)

23. Link to Post #34
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,345 times in 21,471 posts

Okay, can someone please explain to me in simple layman’s terms:-

(1) Is this saying this SDO geosynchronous orbit gave the SDO an ‘advantage point from space’ to view this Earth/Sun eclipse? Now was this ‘space eclipse’ also capable of darkening Northern Europe from daylight to night???? How does that work if the Earth is eclipsing the Sun?
    (2) If this event is ‘normal’ why haven’t we in Northern Europe witnessed ‘daylight turning to night’ back in March 2010 (SDO was launched in Feb 2010) and again this March 2012?
    (3) Why was the shadow image on the Sun not spherical/circular like our Earth; it was rather knobbly half circles?
    (4) The Sun’s ‘inner light’ during the process of going dark and then turning light again seemed to change direction as stated in one of the links I posted in the opening thread; can a SDO/Earth/Sun eclipse actually do this??? How does that work?
    (5) Also, why was data quickly removed if this is a ‘normal’ occurrence? Those that managed to save the data before it was removed said ‘something unknown’ happened.
    Well ... I can't really explain all this entirely (maybe not much at all .

From what I understand of the sun, it didn't physically have half of itself go dark.

What little I saw of the videos, this didn't look like an ordinary eclipse either - not the slow sliding of darkness over a celestial bright or lit object by an intervening celestial object.

I'm figuring the SDO dark hemispheres and data issues are mostly technical SDO issues ... I could be wrong.

As to what darkened the sky in Northern Europe in March 2010 and 2012 ... I have no clue ... I know basically nothing about that matter.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

crosby (19th April 2012), Realeyes (19th April 2012), wynderer (19th April 2012)

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by evancruz1 (here)
    Quote Posted by Russ1959 (here)
    This might not be relative but there have not been a single chemtrail over west Yorkshire
    for over a week.
    We are usually bombarded night and day but they seem to have suddenly stopped?
    Something is going down and I pray it is for the greater good!
    Blessings
    Russ
    That's because all the jets are in So. CA today... We have been totally blanketed with nasty looking orange clouds.
    Southern Illinois was absolutely bombarded today too, web filaments galore. Stayed inside most of the day. Not breathing the nanobots. yuck

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

crosby (19th April 2012), Realeyes (19th April 2012)

27. Link to Post #36
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    With respect to your question about internal compasses and the animals:

a little off-topic but nevertheless important - if aluminum combines with fluoride, let's say the high aluminum content from ground water due to chemtrailing with the added fluoride in the water supply, both aluminum and fluoride become much more toxic than for example sodium fluoride or aluminum alone, and can more easily enter the brain and wreak havoc there. the same happens in canned fluoridated drinks, especially if they contain citric acid as well which helps to dissolve aluminum from the can. then add some aspartame for good measure and you have an extremely toxic cocktail that switches your brain off bit by bit and ruines your health completely.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

crosby (19th April 2012), hohoemi (10th July 2012), Ian Gordon (19th April 2012), Realeyes (19th April 2012), Sidney (19th April 2012), Woody (19th April 2012)

29. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Doesn't fit this thread.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th April 2012 at 05:27.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (19th April 2012), Realeyes (19th April 2012), Sidney (19th April 2012)

31. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

We have so many ‘strange’ phenomena’s occurring right now, whether this is on Earth or our Solar System and our Galaxy. Now ‘what’ is actually causing each strange ‘event’ is the million dollar question, AND it becomes rather complicated because as I see it, we have three factions at play.

(1) The Galactic Wave – and all that involves this unknown phenomena.

(2) Secret technology that is being ‘used against’ humanity for nefarious agendas.

(3) Divine Intervention from Higher Conscious Beings that are counteracting number 2, and also preventing what they can with our Sun’s erratic activities.

All these three pointers are all stepping into the ‘unknown’ in various levels, and it seems we are learning as we walk through these times.

All the three pointers above are playing out and hopefully as time moves on, we as humans are learning how to discern and KNOW which is which. Smile.

Please keep up the great discussion.

32. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I have just found some more links with information on our Magnetosphere that may interest those reading this thread.

This is a link to "Real-Time Magnetosphere Simulation" website, which has loads of back dates one can download. I do not know this site, but find it strange that there are 'NO' updates since April 1st 2012???? Does anyone know about this site and why the delay in new data being uploaded - or has it all gone secret??? I have done a Youtube search nothing comes up for April??? It all sounds rather odd IMHO.

http://www2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simula...ime/movie.html

Here is an article I found along my travels.

Quote "On March 12, 2012 a temporary "reversal" of the orientation of Earth's magnetosphere was recorded on ISWA, but later all data between 14:00 UTC March 12th to 21:00 UTC March 13th was conspicuously removed. This timing also coincided with the unavailability of the NICT Magnetosphere Simulator, despite the cached presence of records during this time".... I have captured some images of Magnetopause Position Time Evolution from the Magnetopause Position Movie, which can be seen in the "Magentosphere; #3" of "iNtegrated Space Weather Analysis System (iSWA)"
    More of this can be read on the below link that also goes into Planet X etc and other theories. Again, I have never heard of this website, so please use your own discernment - smile.

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/b...ersal-timeline

33. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote Posted by lightseeker (here)
    Thanks realeyes for the info. I checked it out and found it very interesting. I do not have a lot of knowledge regarding this type of information, but do appreciate your efforts to bring it to everyones attention. For those who are more knowledgeable regarding this form of science perhaps you can explain what this could mean to the planet and its inhabitants.
    Hi Lightseeker, I too am not that wise in how to read all this data. I posted this thread hoping those who scientifically 'know' how to read all this data can explain in greater detail as to what is actually happening?????
    ? Is there anyone out there willing to do this for us folkies, we would love to know more.....Something very important is brewing.....
    Lol!! Interesting how most of us have not been edumacated in such subjects so tht now when things occur we have no f'n clue!

Good subject though...I've been finding nature and my surroundings are giving me more info in terms of seeing/feeling something different
    All the time these days :-)
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

34. The Following User Says Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Realeyes (22nd April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast