+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hologram of Tupac to go on tour. This is not a joke.

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Hologram of Tupac to go on tour. This is not a joke.

If they can resurrect dead rappers in order to go on tour again, what else can they do with this technology? Hmmmmm...

Quote Turns out that being alive isn't actually necessary for performing at a live music tour. After Tupac's unbelievable/creepy/magical appearance at the Coachella Festival on Sunday night performing with Dr Dre and Snoop there are rumours he might be going on tour.

The rapper was killed in a drive-by shooting in 1996, but materialised on stage at Coachella to perform four songs.

He spoke to the audience, referenced the festival and even shared some banter with Dr Dre and Snoop.

And now according to a Wall Street Journal interview with the company who created Tupac's image, they might be taking him on stadium tour.

Ed Ulbrich of Digital Domain Media Group Inc. explained that the 'hologram' is actually a 2-D image and that they're speaking to tour representatives for Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg about it appearing with them on a couple of dates. The report says a possible option would be to tour in stadiums with other hip-hop stars such as Eminem, 50 Cent and Wiz Whalifa.

Ed explained, "This is not found footage. This is not archival footage. This is an illusion and this is just the beginning. Dre has a massive vision for this."

Nick Smith, the president of AV Concepts who projected and staged the image, told MTV News on Monday, "We worked with Dr Dre on this and it was Dre's vision to bring this back to life. It was his idea from the very beginning and we worked with him and his camp to utilize the technology to make it come to life...You can take their likenesses and voice and take people that haven't done concerts before or perform music they haven't sung and digitally recreate it."
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/weird-ce...achella-797345
    "If there were no desire to heal the damaged and broken met along this tedious path I've chosen here, I certainly would have walked away by now." - Tool, The Patient

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Post:

Debra (17th April 2012), Fundy Gemini (17th April 2012), jjjones (18th April 2012), Mozart (17th April 2012), Mystique (17th April 2012), Peace of Mind (17th April 2012), Rantaak (17th April 2012), Turcurulin (17th April 2012), WhiteFeather (17th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Default Re: Hologram of Tupac to go on tour. This is not a joke.

Great Post for discernment! Sort of a warm up for Blue Beam???
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nortreb For This Post:

Debra (17th April 2012), jjjones (18th April 2012), selinam (17th April 2012), Turcurulin (17th April 2012), Unified Serenity (17th April 2012), WhiteFeather (17th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by Nortreb (here)
    Great Post for discernment! Sort of a warm up for Blue Beam???
    My thought as well.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Fredenit (17th April 2012), jjjones (18th April 2012), Turcurulin (17th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

HOLY...!! SO real !!! If is from a old video they must done a lots of work on it , it's not like a 3D animation you can tell by the way he move....reminds me a Camelot interview with John lear. I am like a ape standing afront this kind of cutting edge technology oh my god
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Airwooz For This Post:

Turcurulin (17th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Entertainers are expensive to pay. Predict the end of live entertainment? This is just a step beyond the television set and has uses.

Hologrophic voters.

Holographic witnesses in court that can be programmed.

Holographic world leaders.

Replacement people for the those the ptb knocks offs

Your not an ape you are a holographic image yourself. This entire world is composed of projection. Where else do you think they got the idea?

Because they're smart?

10. Link to Post #6
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Amazing this is just amazing, it makes you think what else are they keeping from us.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gone002 For This Post:

Turcurulin (17th April 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Forevernyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,759 times in 421 posts

Hey, look on the bright side! Maybe we'll all get our own personal Holodecks in the near future!
    There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

The technology is actually old. Japan was going to put out a smell touch and 3d tv in the year 2008, but the project has been hushed, WHy? idk...

This hologram tech was used on news channels and is suspected to be used to cloak missles making them look like planes (9/11).

This concert was just a test before it is widely used in the upcoming false alien invasion. They already have so many of us duped with all the alien hype right about now...all they have to do is start the real show and watch the people fall for it as expected.

Knowing that people don't realize whats about to happen can be very saddening. Not only do I have to constantly warn others and shine a light on their false beliefs...they still want to believe because this is what disempowered people do.

These people will probably be the main ones responsible for our downfall. All of their propaganda (with no proof) is just helping tptb. They either know this or are just so bent on gaining attention they blindly over look the dreadful work their doing.

Let this vid be a warning...open your eyes already, PLEASE!!

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (17th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (17th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

The military has had this tech for decades, as for blue beam? Nope, Project Bluebeam and Blue Comet were abandoned a long time ago and all tech connected with them destroyed. The 9/11 was just holographic planes and explosives, the only missiles were used at the pentagon (AGM 86D Calcm) and Pennsylvania.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (17th April 2012), jjjones (18th April 2012), Mozart (17th April 2012), Peace of Mind (17th April 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

when are we going to see return of christ? didn't we see something like this before? i remember long time ago on some tv show they have Elvis and Celine Dion duet.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Peace of Mind (17th April 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Entertainers are expensive to pay. Predict the end of live entertainment? This is just a step beyond the television set and has uses.

Hologrophic voters.

Your not an ape you are a holographic image yourself. This entire world is composed of projection. Where else do you think they got the idea?

Because they're smart?
    Agreed, pretty scary nevertheless, if this is a (relatively) advanced commercial version of the current state of this technology ( those rappers have plenty of cash and like the latest and new shiny sh!t, so this is probable the state of the art commercial version) the very advanced military versions will make everybody crap themselves for sure.

Dont even know what to say or think any further about a lot of current news events now i have seen this.

20. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

It will be difficult to tell what is real and what not in the future and
    looking at 9/11 it will be important to know what's really happening!

Other threads about holographs:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ight=holograph

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nry#post439232

YouTube video 'The Holographic Home':

YouTube video 'Japanese Scientists Create Touchable Holograms':

YouTube video 'Laptop Amazing Hologram Technology':

Remember Who You Are!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Eram (17th April 2012), jjjones (18th April 2012), Peace of Mind (17th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Black Panther (here)
    It will be difficult to tell what is real and what not in the future and
    looking at 9/11 it will be important to know what's really happening!

Other threads about holographs:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ight=holograph

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nry#post439232

YouTube video 'The Holographic Home':

YouTube video 'Japanese Scientists Create Touchable Holograms':

YouTube video 'Laptop Amazing Hologram Technology':

Translation in a nutshell, you are right, i will watch it with a distrustfull stinkeye, this technology ( military applications scares me)

Sorry Panther, i put some dutch text in the quote box, if you even noticed at all, i will remove it.

Quotevaardigheden nog niet echt onder de knie.

(quoteskills bad)
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 17th April 2012 at 17:31.

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)

Hologrophic voters.

Because they're smart?
    Agreed, pretty scary nevertheless, if this is a (relatively) advanced commercial version of the current state of this technology ( those rappers have plenty of cash and like the latest and new shiny sh!t, so this is probable the state of the art commercial version) the very advanced military versions will make everybody crap themselves for sure.

Dont even know what to say or think any further about a lot of current news events now i have seen this.
    They used a 30 x 13 foot floor screen. A high definition 3-D holographic projection system then blasted 3 stacked 54,000-lumen images of Tupac on the see thru screen....

Dr.Dre (rapper/producer) paid "AV Concepts" nearly $400,000 to do this for them. It's pocket change for them......... so just imagine how easy it would be for the secret agenda.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

How about instead of talking about how "scary" this technology is and breeding more fear, we talk about how freaking cool this technology is and breed more interest and excitement about the possibilities of what this means for our future. And, get your selves out of that fear based mind set that keeps you all from progressing and expanding your consciousness.

Not to mention, our universe is a 27 TRILLION year old hologram, and 3D its self is about 21 BILLION years old. So, come on guys, lets focus on the POSITIVE sides of this technology.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 17th April 2012 at 18:12.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

25. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

TargeT (17th April 2012)

26. Link to Post #16
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,863 times in 3,179 posts

Holographic world leaders
    Again, anybody read John Shirley's Eclipse trilogy?

27. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

This is based off of an ancient stage magic illusion known as, "Pepper's Ghost," which is awesomely credited on the website of the company that develops this technology.

I was wondering myself how they managed to plan this. They obviously couldn't have had footage of the performance, unless Tupac is still alive on some sort of Mars base along with John Lennon and Elvis Presley. The next conclusion my mind jumps to is computer generated images, using very meticulous modeling, rigging, animation and lighting techniques. I always thought Santorum was a hologram, but that's probably just me. Very interested to see where this goes! If and when they (have they already?) can do tactile holograms (exert a force on matter), it will all be over very soon.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (17th April 2012)

29. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Next, an alien invasion that looks real? Holy crap, this reality of our is not funny anymore. I am not sure if you guys had a chance to watch Max Igan's new video, but there is this guy who says that transhumanism is imminent, it will happen no matter who thinks it is bad or good, there is no stopping it. This statement made me sick to my stomach. If that happens I am out of here, out of this planet and body, there is no way my soul will put up with this bull. The thing is that most, I would say 90% of humanity, wants to evolve this way, they want to become bionic machines, therefore if 90% of humans create this reality then the 10% who dont want it is not enough to make it stop. Where do we go from here?

+ Reply to Thread