+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scientists Prove DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,350 times in 1,657 posts

Default Scientists Prove DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies

Hi folks

Found this and thought some might be interested. This is an article from two German scientists who have wrtiten a book called Networked Intelligence.

From Rise Earth website-

Scientists Prove DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies
    By Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf

THE HUMAN DNA IS A BIOLOGICAL INTERNET and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more. In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes.

Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered “junk DNA.” The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore those 90% of “junk DNA.” Their results, findings and conclusions are simply revolutionary! According to them, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and in communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the apparently useless 90%, follows the same rules as all our human languages. To this end they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar. They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow a regular grammar and do have set rules just like our languages. So human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA. read more

A bit about the authors (had to put it through google translate)

Authors of the bestseller "networked intelligence",
    "Magic Voice" and "errors in the matrix"

Grazyna Fosar studied physics and astrophysics, Franz Bludorf mathematics and physics. After working in the science and research additional training as a medical practitioner and hypnotherapist. They live and work in Berlin.

Key areas of research are the post-quantum physics of consciousness, geomancy and environmental exposure to electromagnetic frequencies. Since 1989, they are context-editor of the magazine. They are authors of several books on popular science and fringe science topics:

Top Secret Umbra • Terra Incognita • Time Trap • The power of the frequencies • errors in the matrix • Zaubergesang • Spectrum of the Night • Networked Intelligence • The legacy of Avalon • Resonance of the psyche • Ready for the Future The Cosmic Man • • Dialogue with the invisible

Grazyna, and Franz Fosar Bludorf are known for numerous television and radio appearances (including SAT 1, RTL, TV-Berlin/TV-München, Bayerischer Rundfunk, FAB-Berlin, Radio Free Berlin Radio "FRITZ" / CRC, Newstalk-99 , 6, BBC radio-Info). They regularly publish articles in various journals.

Authors website

2. The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Arrowwind (20th April 2012), bekrah (21st April 2012), Blueskywalking (19th April 2012), Bongo (17th April 2012), ceetee9 (17th April 2012), christian (21st April 2012), Cidersomerset (17th April 2012), Cjay (19th April 2012), D-Day (19th April 2012), Firinn (17th April 2012), frances (21st April 2012), G.Deluca (17th April 2012), haibane (21st April 2012), Heather2017 (17th April 2012), Hermeticus (22nd April 2012), Hervé (19th April 2012), ivaray (18th April 2012), jjjones (18th April 2012), kevlar (17th April 2012), KiwiElf (21st April 2012), Limor Wolf (21st April 2012), Lisab (19th April 2012), lisalu (21st April 2012), mab777 (19th April 2012), Mad Hatter (19th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (20th April 2012), MariaDine (17th April 2012), Marin (21st April 2012), modwiz (21st April 2012), mosquito (21st April 2012), mountain_jim (19th April 2012), NancyV (20th April 2012), noprophet (17th April 2012), Peace of Mind (19th April 2012), pickle (19th April 2012), Providence (21st April 2012), PurpleLama (19th April 2012), Rainbowbrite (17th April 2012), Reinhard (19th April 2012), RunningDeer (17th October 2023), Seikou-Kishi (21st April 2012), seko (21st April 2012), smashboundaries (23rd April 2012), TargeT (17th April 2012), tonton (19th April 2012), unicorny (19th April 2012), WHOMADEGOD (20th April 2012), write4change (17th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Scientists Prove DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies

Magic isn't as spectacular as we have been lead to think; clearly (via this study) we affect each other significantly regardless of our knowledge of doing it; the choice to stop watching TV now seems so much more influential, haha.

I would like to see a comparative study between languages (or people who were raised speaking different languages (and thus think in different languages etc.. )) very interesting topic.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th April 2012), Heather2017 (17th April 2012), KiwiElf (21st April 2012), Lisab (19th April 2012), Mad Hatter (19th April 2012), modwiz (21st April 2012), Muzz (17th April 2012), pickle (19th April 2012), PurpleLama (19th April 2012), seko (21st April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Yes Target T. The more I read about this subject, the more I try to be mindful of what I say, listen to, read and think. Not always successful there

I remember reading somewhere about how ancient languages had a greater effect on our vibrations. With english being very poor. Might have been touched on in Greg Bradens God Code. I'll need to look into that one again.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th April 2012), Heather2017 (17th April 2012), Lisab (19th April 2012), Mad Hatter (19th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (17th April 2012), Peace of Mind (19th April 2012), PurpleLama (19th April 2012), seko (21st April 2012), write4change (17th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

All I Can say is Ion..............."The Spoken Word is the essence of all creation" .....LOL...Steve...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Heather2017 (17th April 2012), KiwiElf (21st April 2012), Lisab (19th April 2012), Mad Hatter (19th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (17th April 2012), Muzz (17th April 2012), seko (21st April 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 times in 628 posts

I read this article and it was excellent. I have been practicing this is writing snail mail letters to friends in far places.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

Heather2017 (17th April 2012), ivaray (18th April 2012), KiwiElf (21st April 2012), Lisab (19th April 2012), Mad Hatter (19th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (17th April 2012), modwiz (21st April 2012), Muzz (17th April 2012), seko (21st April 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Following up my previous post I found this about old languages.

Hans Jenny

In 1967, the late Hans Jenny, a Swiss doctor, artist, and researcher, published the bilingual book Kymatik -Wellen und Schwingungen mit ihrer Struktur und Dynamik/ Cymatics - The Structure and Dynamics of Waves and Vibrations. read more

Quote In his research with the tonoscope, Jenny noticed that when the vowels of the ancient languages of Hebrew and Sanskrit were pronounced, the sand took the shape of the written symbols for these vowels, while our modern languages, on the other hand, did not generate the same result! How is this possible? Did the ancient Hebrews and Indians know this? Is there something to the concept of "sacred language," which both of these are sometimes called? What qualities do these "sacred languages," among which Tibetan, Egyptian and Chinese are often numbered, possess? Do they have the power to influence and transform physical reality, to create things through their inherent power, or, to take a concrete example, through the recitation or singing of sacred texts, to heal a person who has gone "out of tune"?

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Blueskywalking (19th April 2012), haibane (21st April 2012), KiwiElf (21st April 2012), Lisab (19th April 2012), Mad Hatter (19th April 2012), Melinda (23rd May 2012), modwiz (21st April 2012), Peace of Mind (19th April 2012), pickle (19th April 2012), tonton (19th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

i guess its not too hard to get. the way or tune or harmony we use when we speak to someone changes completely how they would respond to us, how they would interpret would depend on how we vocalize what we say.
    as for healing, if that were the intention, it sorely would be the same.
    as for worldly levels, it would be the same.
    give truthfully and one or all receive , Choose well how we think, feel and give as the effects are real.and immediate.
    finally we are beginning to accept that we have the power, we always did and we are remembering.
    as for ancient languages , do they have a type of tone or frequency that makes them a little more effective or is it the person using them?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tonton For This Post:

KiwiElf (21st April 2012), Mad Hatter (19th April 2012), modwiz (21st April 2012), Muzz (19th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Is that what the new TV technology is all about? Imbedded words and frequencies to change our DNA. Another dot to connect. Thanks Murray!!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

KiwiElf (21st April 2012), Mad Hatter (19th April 2012), Muzz (19th April 2012), Peace of Mind (19th April 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote So they successfully transformed, for example, frog embryos to salamander embryos simply by transmitting the DNA information patterns!
    Quote The Russian scientists irradiated DNA samples with laser light. On screen a typical wave pattern was formed. When they removed the DNA sample, the wave pattern did not disappear, it remained. Many control experiments showed that the pattern still came from the removed sample, whose energy field apparently remained by itself.
    Interesting that these researchers demonstrate a logical disconnection to the reality they observed/reconstructed... and fail to recognize that it is a "field" which builts the DNA with its particular information rather than the reverse.

Remove the DNA but pin the field and the interference manifestations remain identical... the information is stored/produced in/with that field. This ultimately demonstrates that DNA has nothing to do with anything but building a biological body according to a blue-print contained in the "field"... imagine how screwed up the DNA of someone speaking fluently many languages should be according to the introduction above....

I guess that, that field is also known as "mind," Inelia's "body intelligence" or David Wilcock "mind field" that yogi can manipulate at will.

Good starting point anyway.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

KiwiElf (21st April 2012), modwiz (21st April 2012), Muzz (19th April 2012), Sidney (19th April 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

I have been hoping against hope that one day I would find out how to regrow brain cells so that cerebral palsy can be reversed. If you have leads, please let me know. Of course I used to believe that stem cells were the answer, but I think we're right around the corner from a big revelation about this. Thanks for the article.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Flash (21st April 2012), KiwiElf (21st April 2012), Muzz (19th April 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

No surprise to me here. Homeopathy has been reprogramming DNA for 200 years. It is the ultimate frequency medicine.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Carmen (21st April 2012), Hervé (21st April 2012), KiwiElf (21st April 2012), Muzz (21st April 2012), seko (21st April 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    No surprise to me here. Homeopathy has been reprogramming DNA for 200 years. It is the ultimate frequency medicine.
    Arrowwind, Please tell me what you mean. I always knew the higher dimensions penetrated soul/spirit/????? Is this what you believe? Thanks.

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member bekrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for posting this.
    I honor the divinity within you.

The secret of change is to focus all of your energy,
    not on fighting the old,
    but on building the new....
    - Socrates

25. Link to Post #14
    Czech Republic Avalon Member haibane's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Murray (here)
    I remember reading somewhere about how ancient languages had a greater effect on our vibrations. With english being very poor.
    English is related to Sankrit, only further removed from it then other Indo-european languages. It's nice and simple and there's merit in that, but you might want to add other languages, especially less or not related ones - it gets quite revealing, especially if you don't have to coerce yourself to study, but start thinking about the stuff you learn. And you HAVE to use them in order to actually learn them, it doesn't work any other way.

It's been quite a ride for me - Czech being a nice starting point (fairly related to Sanskrit even among other Slavic languages, rich in 'difficult' pronunciation so as to make pronouncing other languages a bit easier, a bit too complex and flexible though), then adding English, which brought some of the basic comparative revelations about semantics and syntax (those languages are close enough to make it easy) and then Japanese, which seems completely different at first, then you discover the real easy basic grammar, then the grammar ends and gets replaced by 'ways to say it', then those just 'click in' and you start to grok it, and then you discover things that are pretty much the same as in English or as in Czech and realise you made a full circle. Also - at least to me - it feels more like I'm remembering the languages I'm learning (it was the same with Hebrew, which I gave up to concentrate on Japanese) as something I've temporarily forgotten ...

Well, to cut it short, I really have to recommend learning other languages, especially to native English speakers, who most of the time don't really have the motivation - some of the stuff discussed here might not need to be discussed at all ... And (that's what I came to believe through the experience I described above) by accumulating the languages, you might get closer to the original ancient languages and make it easier to get into one of them (^__^ )

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to haibane For This Post:

KiwiElf (21st April 2012), modwiz (21st April 2012), Muzz (21st April 2012), seko (21st April 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Murray, a lot of what is in this post find support of a sort in the work of Masaru Emoto (the guy who found ice crystals form badly or not at all when they are give negatively loaded words (or ignored) but form really rather brilliant and symmetrical crystals when they are give nice words). He found that not only did water take on aesthetically pleasing shapes as it froze if it had been exposed to words of love and gratitude, but also that the crystals formed were almost identical regardless of the language in which the word was given. For example, 'thank you', 'danke' and 'arigato' produced crystals which were nearly identical, perhaps indicating that the semantic content of what is said is more important than the form the message takes.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (21st April 2012), KiwiElf (21st April 2012), Marin (21st April 2012), modwiz (21st April 2012), mosquito (21st April 2012), Muzz (21st April 2012), seko (22nd April 2012)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Quote Posted by haibane (here)
    ...... I really have to recommend learning other languages, especially to native English speakers, who most of the time don't really have the motivation ......
    Definitely. Definitely, definitely DEFINITELY !!!

Learning another language gives you an insight into how other cultures work, and also into how other people think. The language, to a large extent dictates how you function in this world, my mind had been broadened enormously by learning other languages, even though I've only scrathed the surface of some of them.

Haibane, you clearly know your subject, so I'd be interested to see some examples of how exactly English is related to Sanskrit, thanks.

Good thread Murray, It's always sickened me how modern geneticists have ploughed ahead with their new-found technology, oblivious to the fact that they clearly don't understand the consequences of what they're doing.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Flash (21st April 2012), modwiz (21st April 2012), Muzz (21st April 2012), seko (22nd April 2012)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Totally agree with learning languages to widen horizons and ways of thinking. Every language has its blueprint in the thinking patterns, some are similar, some are quite different from one language to another. My question is then: do our present languages, that are not amongst the sacred languages - therefore do not leave inprint on the sand when pronounced - are those languages a cause or a consequence of our distorted ways to thinking in this world. If we were to change the language, what would happen?

I presume that DNA is the same, common basis and lots of different subtleties amongst species and amongst human. DNA is a form of language from the energy fields.

Quote From Amer Zo: Interesting that these researchers demonstrate a logical disconnection to the reality they observed/reconstructed... and fail to recognize that it is a "field" which builts the DNA with its particular information rather than the reverse.

Remove the DNA but pin the field and the interference manifestations remain identical... the information is stored/produced in/with that field. This ultimately demonstrates that DNA has nothing to do with anything but building a biological body according to a blue-print contained in the "field"... imagine how screwed up the DNA of someone speaking fluently many languages should be according to the introduction above....

I guess that, that field is also known as "mind," Inelia's "body intelligence" or David Wilcock "mind field" that yogi can manipulate at will.

Good starting point anyway.
    To me, the DNA is the 3D manifestation of the field as you say Amer zo. It is the organising patterns or codes in this dimension. And to me, yes they stem from an energy field to start with. May be this energy field is in fact what we call the soul, who knows?

I did see that field like a pattern design before my daughter was conceived. LIke a blue print of what was to come. A very strong yet subtle vision.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Heather2017 (22nd April 2012), Hervé (21st April 2012), modwiz (21st April 2012), Muzz (21st April 2012), seko (22nd April 2012)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by mariposafe (here)
    Quote Posted by haibane (here)
    ...... I really have to recommend learning other languages, especially to native English speakers, who most of the time don't really have the motivation ......
    Definitely. Definitely, definitely DEFINITELY !!!

Learning another language gives you an insight into how other cultures work, and also into how other people think. The language, to a large extent dictates how you function in this world, my mind had been broadened enormously by learning other languages, even though I've only scrathed the surface of some of them.

Haibane, you clearly know your subject, so I'd be interested to see some examples of how exactly English is related to Sanskrit, thanks.

Good thread Murray, It's always sickened me how modern geneticists have ploughed ahead with their new-found technology, oblivious to the fact that they clearly don't understand the consequences of what they're doing.
    Hey Mariposafe, English, Czech and Sanskrit are all languages in what's called the Indo-European language family. Contrary to what the name suggests, not all Indian languages are members of this group, and neither are all European languages (most are though, the only ones that aren't are Finnish, Estonian and Hungarian). In this case, if you think of languages as people, you can consider the relationship of languages to each other as different people on a family tree.

In this case, then, the lines of descent of the three languages are:

Indo-European • Germanic • West Germanic • Anglo-Frisian • Anglic • English
    Indo-European • Balto-Slavic • West Slavic • Czech-Slovak • Czech
    Indo-European • Indo-Iranian • Indo-Aryan • Sanskrit

So if we were talking in human terms, English would be the Czech language's 3rd cousin 1ce removed, the Sanskrit language's 2nd cousin 2ce removed, while the Czech language would be Sanskrit's 2nd cousin 1ce removed.

If you'd like to see how these languages share certain words, there's a satisfactory table here. The words are really quite different in the different languages because each language does it's own thing with the words it has (to give you an idea, compare the German and English sentences "ich liebe meine mutter" and "I love mine mother")

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

haibane (21st September 2014), Heather2017 (22nd April 2012), mosquito (22nd April 2012), Muzz (21st April 2012)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Alie (here)
    Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Arrowwind, Please tell me what you mean. I always knew the higher dimensions penetrated soul/spirit/????? Is this what you believe? Thanks.
    No real healing can occur without affecting spirit and soul. But also, no real healing can come your way unless soul journey permits.
    The body is a system of frequencies. If one can learn how to fine tune the frequencies then a healing can occur. Deep deep healing that affects mind body and spirit. Nothing is left out. Even personalities can change. there are other systems that are capable also such as acupuncture, Reiki, John of God, as a psychic healer, even sound nutrition and Detox can change DNA, just like poor nutrition and chemicals can destroy DNA...

We are always drawn to the healing methods that support our highest good, even if we dont understand why one would select chemo over nutrition or chemo over plant medicine etc. each journey is individual with different intent and purpose. Healing is not always the goal on a soul level but a different lesson may be made available.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 21st April 2012 at 20:44.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Alie (22nd April 2012), Heather2017 (22nd April 2012)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    .... If you'd like to see how these languages share certain words, there's a satisfactory table here. The words are really quite different in the different languages because each language does it's own thing with the words it has (to give you an idea, compare the German and English sentences "ich liebe meine mutter" and "I love mine mother")
    Thanks Oliver ! I know they are all Indo-European, just wanted some clear eaxmples, exactly as can be found in the link you provided.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Heather2017 (22nd April 2012), Seikou-Kishi (22nd April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread