+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ring of Fire.......

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Default Re: Ring of Fire.......

Well, whatever will be, will be. Pass the popcorn.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Caren (20th April 2012), crosby (20th April 2012), KiwiElf (20th April 2012), RunningDeer (22nd April 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

Just clearing up one misconception: the magnetic north and south poles have always been on the move, so this is not new. In fact, they have always moved around a lot. The following article explains this very clearly and gives some nice pics:

http://science.howstuffworks.com/env...uestion782.htm

What we should be considering is the weakening of the magnetic field because this is our protection against solar winds.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

bennycog (21st April 2012), Caren (23rd April 2012), crosby (20th April 2012), KiwiElf (21st April 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (21st April 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Wednesday, Apr 18, 2012
    Quote CENAPRED has raised the alert status of Popocatépetl to the third highest level (5 out of 7) and considers the possibility of a major eruption...
    http://www.volcanodiscovery.com/popo...-17-April.html

6. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'm responding to the posts by SDV and a couple of others who mentioned the statistics on earthquakes, at one time I had documented proof of USGS doctored statistics that lowered the total number of earthquakes 6.0 magnitude and above. In April of 2011 a guy had put out a video showing how many earthquakes had taken place and it was a noticeable number, within a couple weeks of producing that video he went back to look at the USGS statistics and they had lowered the numbers by something like 20%! So that it didn't show too much of an increase.

It was blatant data manupulation staring right back at us! A few months earlier in December of 2010 there was a 6.5 earthquake 160 north of Hilo, Hawaii they totally deleted from the map like it never happened. At one time I had all of that archived on my blog 2012 The Awakening, so I just went into the archives to pull up that information to post a link here and everything earlier than May 2011 has been deleted from the category "USGS Data Deletions and Cover-Ups". Go figure...unfortunately it's not the first time the PTW hacked in and made stuff disappear!

So you'll have to take my word for it, the numbers you're seeing on USGS ARE NOT reliable nor are the maps they show with all the earthquake markers. They also downgrade the magnitude CONSTANTLY so that a 7.5 earthquake will only show as a 6.8 or even less, which basically means we really have no way of knowing exactly how many earthquakes are taking place or how strong they are. I've been watching this very closely since 2007 and as the seismic activity has increased so has their efforts to cover it up....wouldn't want to cause panic now would we, people might decide to prepare!!

If I happen to find the video on Youtube showing the discrepancies in the data I'll post it for you...

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ascendingstarseed For This Post:

Caren (23rd April 2012), crosby (21st April 2012), KiwiElf (21st April 2012), Snowbird (24th April 2012), The Truth Is In There (21st April 2012), wynderer (23rd April 2012)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

This is what the USGS has to say about why earthquakes disappear from lists:

Quote The USGS and networks contributing to the Advance National Seismic System (ANSS) take great effort to provide accurate and timely earthquake information. Occasionally our systems produce erroneous information that is released to the public via our web pages or Earthquake Notification System. These mistakes
    are generally promptly identified by seismologists, removed from our web pages, and “delete” e-mails are sent through ENS. In the interest of rapidly providing earthquake information to the public, most of the information about earthquakes that occur in the USA is automatically posted to the web and ENS if it meets quality standards. There is a trade- off between the speed of our earthquake notifications and number of false alarms in the same way that any kind of "breaking news" story may have substantial changes or corrections as more information is received. The faster we release earthquake locations and magnitudes, the more likely it is that the information may be erroneous. Experience demonstrates that imposing more restrictive quality standards prevents the release of
    legitimate earthquake information.

There are multiple causes of false alarms. Automatic systems are
    particularly prone to errors following large earthquake when earthquake location algorithms misidentify reflected and refracted seismic waves created by a single earthquake. In this case, one earthquake can turn into "events" located in areas far from the earthquake. In other cases, noise in legacy analog telephone circuits that bring the data from seismometers to computers can be misidentified as earthquakes. Software optimized to locate local earthquakes by ANSS “regional” seismic networks in the USA occasionally may mislocate a large earthquake occurring on the other side of the Earth (e.g., China) deeply beneath the seismic network. Adding to this complexity, there are multiple seismic monitoring networks that contribute their earthquake locations and magnitudes to the ANSS system. These networks use different data and algorithms to locate the earthquakes, and sometimes the spatial separation of the contributed locations is so large that our systems interpret the independent solutions as distinct earthquakes of similar magnitude and location. In this situation, a delete message will be sent for one of the earthquake solutions but an earthquake did occur.

We are continuously improving our automatic systems and manual procedures to reduce the number of false alarms. However, with the advent of rapid distribution methods like RSS feeds and the re-distribution of our alerts through social media sites, our errors are more widely seen and more difficult to retract completely. For these reasons, it is very important to remember that this data is preliminary and users should check our web site for the most recent updates.
    Sounds like they make a lot of mistakes in reporting ...

By the way, I have been looking at the graphic and feeling that I should be seeing a picture or pattern beyond fault lines, but I just can't see it. Anyone intuitive out there who can give it a try?

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/
    Last edited by sdv; 21st April 2012 at 13:49.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

crosby (21st April 2012)

10. Link to Post #66
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by corson (here)
    The Truth Is In There: Time Wave Zero certainly does show a definitive pattern. i'm left wondering what, if anything, can change the outcome? or are we stuck in the downward spiral? one question? does Patrick Geryl follow the line of discussion that there will be a final kill shot from the sun? i'm thinking i read this somewhere.......
    what is the outcome and why should it be changed? the way i understand it it's not a downward spiral but rather an increase of new experiences, or novelties, in a decreasing amount of time, which results in an expansion of awareness.

those people who are "awake" or outside of the matrix definitely experience this expansion but for others not much seems to be happening. both groups are drifting further and further apart as we approach the end of the spiral and then...who knows?

there has been a lot of talk about a split and an infusion with energy at that time. since everything outside of us is really just a projection of our own consciousness it's not unthinkable that from that moment on, as we get more power to create due to this energy infusion, everyone will experience not just a watered down version of "reality" as we have now with our collective consciousness, but an individual version that is based on one's expectations, knowledge, vibrations, everything that makes up an individual.

so some people will experience the world getting a better place, for others it will get worse or they'll leave their human vehicles during earth changes and move elsewhere. the important point is that whatever happens will be a direct follow-up to what happened in your life before. you'll experience that which is closest to your perspective, that which takes to least amount of energy to experience. that way most people may not even notice that anything has happened because the changes are too subtle for them to perceive. the real changes always happen inside, the outside is just a reflection. so people who only look to others for any kind ("good" or "bad") of change (ETs, illuminati, etc.) will miss the point since they only look at the reflection.

i don't know what patrick geryl believes. my "truth" is not based on his information. i prefer age old prophecies and predictions (bible, nostradamus, mother shipton, etc.) but i'm not attached to anything. most people worry about the future and doom because they are attached to people or things, not knowing that in reality they are everything that is and nothing can ever be lost.

so if death came knocking at my door tonight i'd welcome him (or her, haha) in or if tomorrow 95% of the world's population would be wiped out and i'd be left behind it would be fine with me, too. it's not real. what matters is what you do in any of these situations. we're here to learn and grow, not to worry or give in to fear or sorrow and despair. so whatever happens tomorrow or during 2012 is perfectly ok with me, it's part of our exams
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

bennycog (22nd April 2012), blufire (23rd April 2012), Caren (23rd April 2012), crosby (21st April 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (21st April 2012), seko (23rd April 2012)

12. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Quote Posted by ascendingstarseed (here)
    Well I'm responding to the posts by SDV and a couple of others who mentioned the statistics on earthquakes, at one time I had documented proof of USGS doctored statistics that lowered the total number of earthquakes 6.0 magnitude and above. In April of 2011 a guy had put out a video showing how many earthquakes had taken place and it was a noticeable number, within a couple weeks of producing that video he went back to look at the USGS statistics and they had lowered the numbers by something like 20%! So that it didn't show too much of an increase.

It was blatant data manupulation staring right back at us! A few months earlier in December of 2010 there was a 6.5 earthquake 160 north of Hilo, Hawaii they totally deleted from the map like it never happened. At one time I had all of that archived on my blog 2012 The Awakening, so I just went into the archives to pull up that information to post a link here and everything earlier than May 2011 has been deleted from the category "USGS Data Deletions and Cover-Ups". Go figure...unfortunately it's not the first time the PTW hacked in and made stuff disappear!

So you'll have to take my word for it, the numbers you're seeing on USGS ARE NOT reliable nor are the maps they show with all the earthquake markers. They also downgrade the magnitude CONSTANTLY so that a 7.5 earthquake will only show as a 6.8 or even less, which basically means we really have no way of knowing exactly how many earthquakes are taking place or how strong they are. I've been watching this very closely since 2007 and as the seismic activity has increased so has their efforts to cover it up....wouldn't want to cause panic now would we, people might decide to prepare!!

If I happen to find the video on Youtube showing the discrepancies in the data I'll post it for you...
    i totally concur with your statements. i have seen the numbers disappear as well. the deletion in and of itself is an admission of guilt. they cannot possibly believe that the entire population is dumbed down to the point of nothing... after all, they did teach us how to add.... or did they? hmm. i think the best we can do is let them think we're not going to prepare, and they can take the panic and stuff it! banding together to discern the information is still the best thing that we can do to make sure that we are prepared. thanks ascendingstarseed.
    warmest, corson

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

bennycog (22nd April 2012), Caren (23rd April 2012), wynderer (23rd April 2012)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    The Truth Is In There: Time Wave Zero certainly does show a definitive pattern. i'm left wondering what, if anything, can change the outcome? or are we stuck in the downward spiral? one question? does Patrick Geryl follow the line of discussion that there will be a final kill shot from the sun? i'm thinking i read this somewhere.......
    what is the outcome and why should it be changed? the way i understand it it's not a downward spiral but rather an increase of new experiences, or novelties, in a decreasing amount of time, which results in an expansion of awareness.

those people who are "awake" or outside of the matrix definitely experience this expansion but for others not much seems to be happening. both groups are drifting further and further apart as we approach the end of the spiral and then...who knows?

there has been a lot of talk about a split and an infusion with energy at that time. since everything outside of us is really just a projection of our own consciousness it's not unthinkable that from that moment on, as we get more power to create due to this energy infusion, everyone will experience not just a watered down version of "reality" as we have now with our collective consciousness, but an individual version that is based on one's expectations, knowledge, vibrations, everything that makes up an individual.

so some people will experience the world getting a better place, for others it will get worse or they'll leave their human vehicles during earth changes and move elsewhere. the important point is that whatever happens will be a direct follow-up to what happened in your life before. you'll experience that which is closest to your perspective, that which takes to least amount of energy to experience. that way most people may not even notice that anything has happened because the changes are too subtle for them to perceive. the real changes always happen inside, the outside is just a reflection. so people who only look to others for any kind ("good" or "bad") of change (ETs, illuminati, etc.) will miss the point since they only look at the reflection.

i don't know what patrick geryl believes. my "truth" is not based on his information. i prefer age old prophecies and predictions (bible, nostradamus, mother shipton, etc.) but i'm not attached to anything. most people worry about the future and doom because they are attached to people or things, not knowing that in reality they are everything that is and nothing can ever be lost.

so if death came knocking at my door tonight i'd welcome him (or her, haha) in or if tomorrow 95% of the world's population would be wiped out and i'd be left behind it would be fine with me, too. it's not real. what matters is what you do in any of these situations. we're here to learn and grow, not to worry or give in to fear or sorrow and despair. so whatever happens tomorrow or during 2012 is perfectly ok with me, it's part of our exams

apparently i am not as awake as you and do not understand everything that is printed here in this forum. sorry if i annoyed your sense of decorum and knowledge. who's giving into fear or sorrow or despair? quite frankly i was just asking you some questions because i would like to understand all of this better. especially your point of view. without the sarcasm. not all of what is going on can be attributed to an expansion of consciousness, it has to do with a physical expansion of this planet, which is why i asked about Geryl. i had heard a theory about a kill shot from the sun, thought you might know more about it. but hey, i was only asking.
    corson

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

RunningDeer (22nd April 2012)

16. Link to Post #69
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

apparently i am not as awake as you and do not understand everything that is printed here in this forum. sorry if i annoyed your sense of decorum and knowledge. who's giving into fear or sorrow or despair? quite frankly i was just asking you some questions because i would like to understand all of this better. especially your point of view. without the sarcasm. not all of what is going on can be attributed to an expansion of consciousness, it has to do with a physical expansion of this planet, which is why i asked about Geryl. i had heard a theory about a kill shot from the sun, thought you might know more about it. but hey, i was only asking.
    corson
    i guess i'm not expressing myself properly. the post was not meant to imply that i'm annoyed with you or your questions or whatever. i was merely using your question to express my thoughts in a general sense. the reply wasn't directed towards your person in particular.

i'm afraid one problem i seem to have is to express myself so that others understand what i mean without getting insulted or something. my point of view appears to be different from most others and i deliberately try to challenge the way others think. i'm often accused of sarcasm and maybe in another's pov that's true. in fact, i just don't take anything seriously while most people place great value on thoughts, things and persons (including their own person) and feel insulted if someone doesn't respect these things the way they do. however, it's not my intention to hurt anybody's feelings. oftentimes i simply forget that others may be hurt by words or imagined implications. it's all in your mind, though. the hurt is not in the words, nor is the insult.

regarding consciousness, there is nothing else. anything "physical" is an illusion. so it's really all about the expansion of consciousness. the limits we placed on ouselves in order to play the human game will become less and eventually disappear for those who are ready to finish this part of their development and so all that happens now in the "physical" is the separation of those who graduate from those who continue "school". the earth changes are part of it. there has to be some way for those who want to leave the planet to do so in a way that makes sense to their consciousness. simply disappearing wouldn't make sense, neither to those who go nor to those who stay, but what makes sense is death of the human vehicle and so they're going to die in large numbers.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

crosby (22nd April 2012)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

no worries, was caught off guard. and now i understand a little bit more regarding the topic of consciousness. and i am learning my way in this aspect. thanks The Truth Is In There.
    regards, corson

19. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

The Truth Is In There (2nd May 2012)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

update on Popocatepetl:

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/new...o-belches-ash/

no plans to evacuate at the moment.
    Last edited by crosby; 23rd April 2012 at 00:24.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Caren (23rd April 2012), KiwiElf (23rd April 2012), Snowbird (24th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #72
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    By the way, I have been looking at the graphic and feeling that I should be seeing a picture or pattern beyond fault lines, but I just can't see it. Anyone intuitive out there who can give it a try?
    . There IS a pattern and it is mathematical/harmonic. It lines up with the ancient Energy Grids which are detailed in David Wilcock's Book, The Source Field, and earlier research done by Bruce Cathie (The Harmonic series of books - there are several), and some brilliant work done by Russian Investigators, and... Ley Lines!

There is a pattern & a pulse. Also check out YouTube - there are some Vids explaining this.

The frame grab below shows the major quakes occurring in the last few years and "joins" the dots, which remarkably coincide with Ley Lines and an approx 180-188-190 day cycle. (By now, you should be getting cold shivers...)

Click image for larger version

Name:	quake-cycle.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	15796

Of course that may or may not have anything to do with HAARP technology.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Japan EQ seism magnitudes.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	15795
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 23rd April 2012 at 13:13.

23. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

I have heard on an interview with Alex Collier a few months back is that Benevolent Races from above are assisting this planet by utilizing advanced technology in keeping the plates safely protected. If i find the interview i will post it.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

crosby (23rd April 2012), KiwiElf (23rd April 2012), mab777 (23rd April 2012)

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...-building.html

quick updates here.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/3321...capistrano.htm

and it looks a 5.9 just hit Tondano, Indonesia. will post more information as it comes in.
    warmest regards, corson
    Last edited by crosby; 23rd April 2012 at 21:52.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

KiwiElf (23rd April 2012)

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

i just found this article. it may interest some of you here.

Earthquake Preparedness:

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-no...preparedn.html

"Emergency agencies are urging Oregon residents to take part in an earthquake-preparedness drill Wednesday morning.

The Pacific Northwest Shakedown, set for 10 a.m., will see participants practice experts' advice for surviving a big temblor: "Drop! Cover! Hold On!"

28. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

here is another update regarding volcano snd earthquake action in mexico, and world wide.

http://www.opednews.com/Diary/EarthQ...tml?show=votes

30. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

31. Link to Post #77
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    I have heard on an interview with Alex Collier a few months back is that Benevolent Races from above are assisting this planet by utilizing advanced technology in keeping the plates safely protected. If i find the interview i will post it.
    Thanks buddy. I haven't heard that particular interview but I have heard it from other sources.

Further to my above post, here are some more dots to join:
    * Almost all nuclear power stations are built on a grid (not necessarily the one above): they are "power points" on the planet that are well known. Apparently their positioning & alignment to that grid has a great deal to do with how they work. Unfortunately, some of these places are on faultlines, eg Fukishima. Bruce Cathie (author of Harmonic 33 etc) also figured out that many nuclear weapons simply will not work at any time: they have to be at a certain position, at a certain time to go off.
    * There are actually 12 points on the planet, also on a grid - which appear to be "vortex areas", ie The Bermuda Triangle, Dragons Triangle (below Japan), & The Great Lakes to name but three.
    * The HAARP network also looks remarkably similar to these grids (possibly different again)
    Most of these "grids" intersect sacred sites (ie the Giza Pyramids, Stonehenge) etc - In fact one of those lines above intersects straight through Giza.
    * Many UFO sightings & occurrences also align to these grids

Think of each grid being a layer or blanket over the other. Every planet probably has them (Wilcock, Hoagland, others...)

32. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

KiwiElf, this is very interesting information. do you have a link for Bruce Cathy? sorry if you have already posted it. do not remember seeing it. thanks for posting this info. so, is the general concensus that nuclear power stations are placed on the grids on purpose? so that they will be destroyed during quakes?
    warmest regards, corson

33. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

34. Link to Post #79
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Earthquake Preparedness:

"Emergency agencies are urging Oregon residents to take part in an earthquake-preparedness drill Wednesday morning.

The Pacific Northwest Shakedown, set for 10 a.m., will see participants practice experts' advice for surviving a big temblor: "Drop! Cover! Hold On!"
    That's very interesting Corson: Oregon is sleighted as one of the next "biggies"??

35. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)

Earthquake Preparedness:

That's very interesting Corson: Oregon is sleighted as one of the next "biggies"??

i know, it made me shiver when i read it. you know how things have a way of happening when a drill is going on.
    warmest regards, corson

36. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast