+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you have to extreme underplay yourself?

1. Link to Post #1
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 317 posts

Default Do you have to extreme underplay yourself?

I think, the biggest difference with Dragons and Humans is that Dragons have bigger egos and therefore seek bigger lives or power and Humans have too small egos(self destructive) what makes them feel small and it reflects in their lives.

Humans do not lack power. They only have to change mindset and claim their power instead of giving it away on a daily basis and feel they are victims and instead take responsibility for their reality.

We create our own reality!

I don't know if I'm a Dragon, but I have always felt, I was different and more powerful than others. It's very frustrating to always have to hide my power, because people get irritated and will attack me, if I'm my self.

Do you know this from your life and do you think you are a Dragon?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

Eram (18th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

Default Re: Do you have to extreme underplay yourself?

What is power? Is the sun more powerful than a human being? A guy on the street may not be able to understand the sun talking to him, but he finds inspiration in some ordinary human's words. It's all relative.

Powerful souls come here and purposefully get themselves "down" to the level, where they can relate to a large portion of humanity, then from there consciousness can be lifted up collectively.

Isn't it odd, that you find it disturbing to be attacked? Because on the other side you say you feel so powerful, so it shouldn't bother you to be attacked I'd assume.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Eram (18th April 2012), gs_powered (18th April 2012), thunder24 (18th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

If someone lives as a salary slave and think he can't change his life or live a bigger life, then he has convinced himself, that he does not have power to change his situation. He is a victim and have a mindset of one.

A powerful person(powerful mindset) would not feel limitations of his situation. Everything is possible and he knows he creates his own mindset and if he want to work with fx. Hollywood making movies or something else, he would believe it is possible and start working in that direction, till he get a foot in the door.

It is all about how someone thinks about him self. Nothing else! Do we have an uplifting or a self destructive mindset?

Yes of course it is irritating to be attacked. I could start ridicule people for having a small mindset. That would be fun.

The solution is to be extreme underplayed and not make people feel small, because they are living a small life or not care about ridicule.

If someone makes scratches in the paint of luxury vehicles, because it's intimidating that others can afford it and the vandal can't, does that mean everybody should purchase a mediocre vehicle instead?

I do understand everybody is a mirror and I'm conflicting my own belief system.

Last edited by Neptun; 18th April 2012 at 11:41.

6. Link to Post #4
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

ok........
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

lightning23 (18th April 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Neptun,
    Your posts seem to indicate you are still dualing with the duality of this dimention. At times you speak oneness and at times you speak of superiority and you make this evident in your philosophical discourse. No matter what culture, religion or geographical location, can you justify with fact how EGO is a positive attribute to the human species? Maybe you can start with your definition of Ego. Thank you for your thoughts.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Eram (18th April 2012), Russ1959 (18th April 2012), thunder24 (18th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)
    Neptun,
    Your posts seem to indicate you are still dualing with the duality of this dimention. At times you speak oneness and at times you speak of superiority and you make this evident in your philosophical discourse. No matter what culture, religion or geographical location, can you justify with fact how EGO is a positive attribute to the human species? Maybe you can start with your definition of Ego. Thank you for your thoughts.

I don't think, I speak of superiority, because I'm not superior to anyone else. Many people do not accept they are powerful beings and creators, so they feel small, helpless and victims of TPTB. For them I may sound like I think, I'm a superior being, because they lack to accept their powers within.

To have a too small ego is self destructive.

The way I see ego. Too big or too small ego is a symptom of lack of self esteem or love to yourself. There is no point in focusing on the ego as the problem. The key is to love the ego and ourselves. That makes us feel powerful and humble the right way.

Someone that is truly powerful, do not keep others down, but uplift them, so they too can find their own powers.
    Last edited by Neptun; 18th April 2012 at 13:47.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

Eram (18th April 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Quote Posted by Neptun (here)
    Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)
    Neptun,

I don't think, I speak of superiority, because I'm not superior to anyone else. Many people do not accept they are powerful beings and creators, so they feel small, helpless and victims of TPTB. For them I may sound like I think, I'm a superior being, because they lack to accept their powers within.

To have a too small ego is self destructive.

The way I see ego. Too big or too small ego is a symptom of lack of self esteem or love to yourself. There is no point in focusing on the ego as the problem. The key is to love the ego and ourselves. That makes us feel powerful and humble the right way.

Someone that is truly powerful, do not keep others down, but uplift them, so they too can find their own powers.
    Thank you for your illusion. In another perception EGO is a barrior to selflessness.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (18th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread