+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chemtrail Poisons: Removing The Toxins From Our Body

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Default Chemtrail Poisons: Removing The Toxins From Our Body

Thought Id' throw this one up on the forum. Came into some good homegrown recipes in how to remove the toxic chemtrail poisons from our body. If we cant stop the spraying maybe we can start to detoxify our bodies from these harmful chemicals perhaps. Just a thought. If you have any recipes in aiding or removing these poisons please feel free to post.

I found This Whilst Researching, It resonated with me:

Cilantro Pesto Said to Remove Heavy Metals

There's nothing I like more than learning about inexpensive, common herbs or spices that exhibit unusual healing properties. Historically, the use of herbs and spices in cooking evolved as a method to preserve foods and make them safer to store and eat. We've grown accustomed to using these items to enhance or accentuate the flavors of food, but researchers continue to discover herbs have much more to offer than just good taste. Cilantro is such an herb and one of its medicinal benefits was uncovered through the work of Dr. Yoshiaki Omura.

Dr. Omura treated several patients for an eye infection called trachoma (granular conjunctivitis), which is caused by the micro-organism Chlamydia trachomatis. Following the standard treatment, Dr. Omura found that the patients' symptoms would initially clear up, only to recur within a few months. He experienced similar difficulties in treating viral-related problems like herpes simplex types I & II and cytomegalovirus infections.

After taking a closer look, Dr. Omura found these organisms seemed to hide and flourish in areas of the body where there were concentrations of heavy metals like mercury, lead, and aluminum. Somehow the organisms were able to use the toxic metals to protect themselves from the medicine. While he was testing for these toxic metals, Dr. Omura discovered that the leaves of the coriander plant (cilantro) could accelerate the excretion of mercury, lead, and aluminum from the body.

This came about accidentally when he noticed that mercury levels in urine increased after an individual consumed Vietnamese soup. The healthy soup contained coriander, or, as it is better known in this country, cilantro. And when cilantro was used concurrently with natural antiviral or antibiotic agents and/or omega-3 fatty acids, the infections could be eliminated for good.

Dr. Omura's discovery resulted in a novel technique, which greatly increased the body's ability to clear up recurring infections, both viral and bacterial. By chance, he also discovered an inexpensive, easy way to remove -- or chelate -- toxic metals from the nervous system and body tissues. Chelation therapy using chemical agents like EDTA has long been used to help remove heavy metals, but cilantro is the only natural substance I'm aware of that has demonstrated this ability.

I highly recommend you take advantage of this "poor man's chelation treatment." All it takes is adding a quantity of cilantro to your diet daily, for two or three weeks. You can add a handful of fresh cilantro to a salad, mix a couple of teaspoons of cilantro pesto with whole wheat pasta, spread the pesto on toasted Italian bread, or have it with your favorite fish (good in soups). Any of these dishes will give you the dosages Dr. Omura used in his research.

Heavy metal poisoning is rampant. It is a major cause of hormonal imbalances, cancer, thyroid problems, neurological disturbances, learning problems, depression, food allergies, parasites, etc. etc. This is a great recipe that is not only easy to make but also really yummy, and it tells you how to remove heavy metals from the body!

Cilantro is truly a healing food. One friend suffering from high blood pressure due to mercury poisoning had her blood pressure return to normal after eating two teaspoons of this pesto daily for only a week. So whether you need to detoxify heavy metals from your body or just wish to use it as a preventative measure, 2 teaspoons a day is all you need to take. This pesto has now become a regular in my diet. Enjoy!

Cilantro Chelation Pesto

4 cloves garlic
    1/3 cup Brazil nuts (selenium)
    1/3 cup sunflower seeds (cysteine)
    1/3 cup pumpkin seeds (zinc, magnesium)
    2 cups packed fresh cilantro (coriander, Chinese parsley) (vitamin A)
    2/3 cup flaxseed oil
    4 tablespoons lemon juice (vitamin C)
    2 tsp dulse powder
    Sea salt to taste

Process the cilantro and flaxseed oil in a blender until the coriander is chopped. Add the garlic, nuts and seeds, dulse and lemon juice and mix until the mixture is finely blended into a paste. Add a pinch to sea salt to taste and blend again. Store in dark glass jars if possible. It freezes well, so purchase cilantro in season and fill enough jars to last through the year.

Cilantro has been proven to chelate toxic metals from our bodies in a relatively short period of time. Combined with the benefits of the other ingredients, this recipe is a powerful tissue cleanser.

Two teaspoons of this pesto daily for three weeks is purportedly enough to increase the urinary excretion of mercury, lead, and aluminum, thus effectively removing these toxic metals from our bodies. We can consider doing this cleanse for three weeks at least once a year. The pesto is delicious on toast, baked potatoes, and pasta.

http://www.rawfoodinfo.com/articles/...avymetals.html
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Alie (19th April 2012), Art (26th April 2012), BlueGem (20th April 2012), Calz (21st April 2012), Dorjezigzag (26th April 2012), DouglasDanger (25th May 2012), eileenrose (22nd May 2012), Eram (19th April 2012), eva08 (26th April 2012), evancruz1 (19th April 2012), fifi (22nd May 2012), Franny (20th April 2012), jjjones (19th April 2012), M6* (26th April 2012), mahalall (26th May 2012), Marin (21st April 2012), meat suit (20th April 2012), merkabagirll (20th April 2012), MessiahMews (20th June 2012), Rainbowbrite (19th April 2012), red_rose (24th May 2012), RMorgan (24th May 2012), Rollo (24th May 2012), Russ1959 (19th April 2012), Samsara (26th April 2012), seko (22nd May 2012), selinam (20th April 2012), sheme (24th April 2014), Sidney (19th April 2012), sleepy (19th April 2012), smashboundaries (23rd April 2012), StarDust (3rd May 2012), STATIC (19th April 2012), toothpick (21st April 2012), Trail (25th May 2012), Turcurulin (26th April 2012), TWINCANS (26th April 2012), unearth9 (26th April 2012), Unicorn (19th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

Default Re: Chemtrail Poisons: Removing The Toxins From Our Body

xxxxx xxxxx
    Last edited by sleepy; 6th October 2013 at 12:05.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sleepy For This Post:

eva08 (26th April 2012), jjjones (19th April 2012), M6* (26th April 2012), Marin (21st April 2012), Rainbowbrite (19th April 2012), Russ1959 (19th April 2012), seko (22nd May 2012), WhiteFeather (19th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

My naturopath has me on cilantro oil to help remove arsenic from my system. I'm up to 60 drops per day atm.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Reirrac For This Post:

eva08 (26th April 2012), jjjones (19th April 2012), M6* (26th April 2012), Marin (21st April 2012), seko (22nd May 2012), sheme (24th April 2014), WhiteFeather (19th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

DMSA is the best. I did get a little sick from it the first time, but the second time I did the detox I am feeling great, and my dreams are incredibly vivid as a result of the detox. Now I am finishing the detox with MSM. CIlantro is great but it is not as potent, also Chlorella is a strong detoxifying agent as well.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

eva08 (26th April 2012), jjjones (19th April 2012), M6* (26th April 2012), Marin (21st April 2012), WhiteFeather (19th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cilka (here)
    DMSA is the best. I did get a little sick from it the first time, but the second time I did the detox I am feeling great, and my dreams are incredibly vivid as a result of the detox. Now I am finishing the detox with MSM. CIlantro is great but it is not as potent, also Chlorella is a strong detoxifying agent as well.
    I take chlorella as well, been using it for almost a year. Im using The brand Sun Chlorella, very good product. Thanks for sharing.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

eva08 (26th April 2012), jjjones (19th April 2012), M6* (26th April 2012), seko (22nd May 2012), sheme (24th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Quote Posted by Cilka (here)
    I take chlorella as well, been using it for almost a year. Im using The brand Sun Chlorella, very good product. Thanks for sharing.
    Oh, you are welcome WhiteFeather. If you want to clean your body of the hard core chemicals like mercury and aluminum, try DMSA.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

eva08 (26th April 2012), M6* (26th April 2012), WhiteFeather (26th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

We eat lots of salads...

I use a FIR sauna blanket regularly. Detoxing the heavy metals via the skin is a good way to bypass the liver and kidney..

Some amazing info on here for detoxing: www.oneradionetwork.com
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

eva08 (26th April 2012), M6* (26th April 2012), seko (22nd May 2012), WhiteFeather (26th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,324 times in 2,101 posts

I love cilantro. Itʻs a much tastier way to detox than some I have seen, thanks for the recipe and info.

I read on Dr Mercolaʻs site about sodium alginate which is made from seaweed. Itʻs very low cost and works to detox from heavy metals as well. It can be purchased at amazon, swansonvitamins.com and many other places. As itʻs a also culinary ingredient it can be purchased just about anywhere.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

eva08 (26th April 2012), M6* (26th April 2012), Marin (21st April 2012), seko (22nd May 2012), WhiteFeather (26th April 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Marin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 251 posts

The information below was sent to me a few days ago from a trusted source. Hope this helps.

MORGELLONS SYNDROME / CHEMTAIL ILLNESS PROTOCOL

Much of the information presented here comes from the scientific community
    (Mr. Carnicom and many others who wish to remain unknown.) Some is personal
    experience, observation, and testimony from clients.

The work is always evolving as new information is brought to me. The date
    of this writing is January 31, 2009. Although I feel this protocol is
    sound, there may be additions. After all, the mixture being sprayed from
    the skies into the air supply is subject to change as well. Also, it does
    not seem that all of the elements, purpose, and remedies are known by anyone
    at this time.

I offer this work to EVERYONE. It should be copied, shared, and
    distributed. However, it is not for profit by ANYONE. It represents ten
    years of pro-bono work on my part on behalf of humanity. I gave it my mind,
    body and spirit. These times call for us to leave greed and self-interest
    by the side of the road. All life, as we know it, is calling to those who
    hear.

It is my hope that some bright minds out there will add to this, learn from
    it, and freely present their own understandings in the same manner. It is
    only by unselfish cooperation that man can hope to overcome these assaults.

Morgellons/Chemtrail Syndrome Elements

> Metals - scientifically confirmed> Biological/Mycoplasma - bacteria,
    virus, fungus-bacteria / fungus / mycoplasma scientifically confirmed

> "Fibers" / Pseudo-life / altered parasites - confirmed (debate as to
    > nature)

> Polymer / fiber-optic material - scientifically confirmed

> Frequencies entering body through atmospheric manipulation - confirmed

> Calcium particulates - confirmed

> Magnesium particulates - confirmed

Dismantling the Complex

A. Metals: Aluminum, barium, titanium, possible others

The best, most effective way to remove heavy metals from the body on a daily
    basis is DIATOMACEOUS EARTH OR CLAY. A research doctor found the purest,
    food grade source called "Fossil Flour" at Permaguard.com. It costs pennies
    a day and has no known contraindications if taken in distilled water, on an
    EMPTY stomach. Most people seem to do well with about one-tablespoon per
    day. The clay is rich in silica which assists many body functions. It
    should be stored in glass, or paper, not plastic. The research doctor found
    most of the diatomaceous earth compromised with metals and other toxins,
    even ones sold in the health stores. This source comes from the bottom of a
    deep lake in Utah and seems to have been protected from environmental
    pollution.

Please note that this research doctor spent years and did hundreds of hair
    and blood tests to confirm that metals were, in fact, being removed from the
    body with this clay.

B. Biological Components

It is my belief that others before me (Rife, Beauchamp, Nassans, etc.) were
    right about the nature of the organisms we call bacteria, virus, and fungus.
    These scientists believed in the pleo-morphic nature of these beings.that a
    bacteria could change or "morph" into a virus or fungus and even into a tiny
    "seedling" that could hide from therapy and re-emerge at a later time.

Whether thus is true or not, there are a few natural medicines that address
    all three and we have seen success with treating Morgellons Syndrome /
    Chemtrail illness. Mycoplasma seems to respond especially well to the
    colloidal silver treatments.

1. Colloidal Silver: Used internally and topically seems to have
    excellent results. Also very effective as a nasal spray. Most people use
    pro-biotics with colloidal as it may diminish the "good" bacteria in the
    colon.

2. Miracle II Soap (plain without moisturizer); excellent bath soak,
    shampoo, and whole body wash. (miracle2.net or distributor - at this time
    Kathy Zozula in Penn. Is my choice 412-558-0438.)

3. Miracle II Neutralizer: a clear liquid, kept in the refrigerator,
    taken daily. They recommend 7-drops per day, but some people benefit from
    more. Some people also spray their faces, inhale it in the sinuses, and
    spray it on their hair. It seems to "neutralize" some of the
    pathogens.molds and mildew crash instantly. I am told that it also creates
    an alkaline environment in the body.

4. Deep Health by Herbs, Etc.: this extract contains many herbs designed
    to boost the immune system. Some of the herbs have traditionally been used
    to kill bacteria and virus, as well as fungus.

5. Yeast Re-Leaf by Herbs, Etc.: this extract has many herbs, including
    Pau D' Arco, that have traditionally been used to kill fungus.

6. Diet is critical as well: foods should be organic, local, and grown
    in a greenhouse if possible (our earth is absorbing all of the toxins coming
    down from the sky.it's in the food.) If meat is eaten, organic, free-range
    is best. Distilled water for internal use as well as cooking. Microwaves
    should be avoided. Untreated, organic fats only. Many of the "organic"
    food companies, (Knudsen, Horizon, Cascadian Farms, Glen Muir, etc.,) have
    been bought out by big food companies. An "organic" label may be
    misleading. Organic Valley and a few others are still owned by folks trying
    to bring us clean, healthy food. This group is dwindling, so growing our
    own food in greenhouses, etc., is a good plan.

7. A high potency, liquid iodine taken daily seems to be very beneficial
    in controlling the fungus. Eating good amounts of organic coconut oil seems
    to very beneficial as well.

8. Cleansing the organs (liver, colon, kidneys, bladder, lungs, etc.) is
    very beneficial. Dr. Hulda Clark has a number of good formulas as do many
    in the natural medicine world. Find the ones that you can do comfortably.

9. As always, exercise will assist the body in detoxifying and
    rebuilding. Choose a form that you enjoy. As morbid matter from dead
    pathogens build up in the lymph glands, movement is important to flush these
    out of the system. There is no "pump" for the lymphatic system like the
    heart (blood) so movement is important.

10. There are many herbs with anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal
    prosperities: garlic, all of the "Italian" spices, turmeric, ginger root,
    onion, Chinese mushrooms (Reishi, Maitake, ****ake, etc.) Pau D'Arco, chili
    peppers, and many more that we can incorporate into our diets. Do some
    research and find the foods and herbs that you will enjoy and eat. Sugars
    feed fungus and should be avoided as well as all refined, denatured, altered
    foods. We also want to eat pro-biotic foods like Kefir, yogurt, etc.

11. Soaking feet in a Miracle II soap dilution has been extremely effective
    in killing fungus on the feet. Hand soaks for fingernail fungus works as
    well.

Polymer / Fiber optic Material

This component of Morgellons syndrome is perhaps the most difficult to
    address. It seems to incorporate into the hair, skin, eyes, (see pupils
    with a black light) as well as other organs in the body. It may be used as
    a "coating" or external membrane by the "fibers" or altered parasites. I
    have not found anyone, to date, that has the true answer as to its purpose
    (many speculate about mind/body control, etc.) or an effective therapy for
    "flushing" it from the system. However, there is some evidence that the
    following therapies do encourage it to leave the body.

1. When using the organic grape swish in the mouth (discussed later),
    this polymer comes out of the mouth with the "fibers."

2. Drinking organic grape juice and organic red wine also seems to
    encourage the plastic out of the system. Some people report that drinking
    carbonated mineral water helps as well.

3. Steaming the lungs with tea tree oil (discussed later) is helpful.
    Also, smoking pure, unaltered tobacco (American Indian) is reported to help
    people cough it up.

4. Apple cider vinegar (organic only) diluted in distilled water is a
    good flushing agent for toxins.

5. Steaming in a shower (use a good filter) helps many people to cough
    it up and blow it out.

6. Miracle II soap seems to help break it down and draw it out,
    especially in a hot bath soak.

7. It seems very true that the "plastic" incorporates into the fungal
    network. Some suggest the fungus uses it as food, but this is unknown. It
    is true that when the fungus is "crashed," the polymer is released and
    leaves the body through the respiratory system, eliminatory system, and
    soles of the feet.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marin For This Post:

eva08 (26th April 2012), MessiahMews (22nd May 2012), red_rose (24th May 2012), Rollo (24th May 2012), WhiteFeather (26th April 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Thought Id' throw this one up on the forum. Came into some good homegrown recipes in how to remove the toxic chemtrail poisons from our body. If we cant stop the spraying maybe we can start to detoxify our bodies from these harmful chemicals perhaps. Just a thought. If you have any recipes in aiding or removing these poisons please feel free to post.

I found This Whilst Researching, It resonated with me:

Cilantro Pesto Said to Remove Heavy Metals

There's nothing I like more than learning about inexpensive, common herbs or spices that exhibit unusual healing properties. Historically, the use of herbs and spices in cooking evolved as a method to preserve foods and make them safer to store and eat. We've grown accustomed to using these items to enhance or accentuate the flavors of food, but researchers continue to discover herbs have much more to offer than just good taste. Cilantro is such an herb and one of its medicinal benefits was uncovered through the work of Dr. Yoshiaki Omura.

Dr. Omura treated several patients for an eye infection called trachoma (granular conjunctivitis), which is caused by the micro-organism Chlamydia trachomatis. Following the standard treatment, Dr. Omura found that the patients' symptoms would initially clear up, only to recur within a few months. He experienced similar difficulties in treating viral-related problems like herpes simplex types I & II and cytomegalovirus infections.

After taking a closer look, Dr. Omura found these organisms seemed to hide and flourish in areas of the body where there were concentrations of heavy metals like mercury, lead, and aluminum. Somehow the organisms were able to use the toxic metals to protect themselves from the medicine. While he was testing for these toxic metals, Dr. Omura discovered that the leaves of the coriander plant (cilantro) could accelerate the excretion of mercury, lead, and aluminum from the body.

This came about accidentally when he noticed that mercury levels in urine increased after an individual consumed Vietnamese soup. The healthy soup contained coriander, or, as it is better known in this country, cilantro. And when cilantro was used concurrently with natural antiviral or antibiotic agents and/or omega-3 fatty acids, the infections could be eliminated for good.

Dr. Omura's discovery resulted in a novel technique, which greatly increased the body's ability to clear up recurring infections, both viral and bacterial. By chance, he also discovered an inexpensive, easy way to remove -- or chelate -- toxic metals from the nervous system and body tissues. Chelation therapy using chemical agents like EDTA has long been used to help remove heavy metals, but cilantro is the only natural substance I'm aware of that has demonstrated this ability.

I highly recommend you take advantage of this "poor man's chelation treatment." All it takes is adding a quantity of cilantro to your diet daily, for two or three weeks. You can add a handful of fresh cilantro to a salad, mix a couple of teaspoons of cilantro pesto with whole wheat pasta, spread the pesto on toasted Italian bread, or have it with your favorite fish (good in soups). Any of these dishes will give you the dosages Dr. Omura used in his research.

Heavy metal poisoning is rampant. It is a major cause of hormonal imbalances, cancer, thyroid problems, neurological disturbances, learning problems, depression, food allergies, parasites, etc. etc. This is a great recipe that is not only easy to make but also really yummy, and it tells you how to remove heavy metals from the body!

Cilantro is truly a healing food. One friend suffering from high blood pressure due to mercury poisoning had her blood pressure return to normal after eating two teaspoons of this pesto daily for only a week. So whether you need to detoxify heavy metals from your body or just wish to use it as a preventative measure, 2 teaspoons a day is all you need to take. This pesto has now become a regular in my diet. Enjoy!

Cilantro Chelation Pesto

4 cloves garlic
    1/3 cup Brazil nuts (selenium)
    1/3 cup sunflower seeds (cysteine)
    1/3 cup pumpkin seeds (zinc, magnesium)
    2 cups packed fresh cilantro (coriander, Chinese parsley) (vitamin A)
    2/3 cup flaxseed oil
    4 tablespoons lemon juice (vitamin C)
    2 tsp dulse powder
    Sea salt to taste

Process the cilantro and flaxseed oil in a blender until the coriander is chopped. Add the garlic, nuts and seeds, dulse and lemon juice and mix until the mixture is finely blended into a paste. Add a pinch to sea salt to taste and blend again. Store in dark glass jars if possible. It freezes well, so purchase cilantro in season and fill enough jars to last through the year.

Cilantro has been proven to chelate toxic metals from our bodies in a relatively short period of time. Combined with the benefits of the other ingredients, this recipe is a powerful tissue cleanser.

Two teaspoons of this pesto daily for three weeks is purportedly enough to increase the urinary excretion of mercury, lead, and aluminum, thus effectively removing these toxic metals from our bodies. We can consider doing this cleanse for three weeks at least once a year. The pesto is delicious on toast, baked potatoes, and pasta.

http://www.rawfoodinfo.com/articles/...avymetals.html
    This is pesto is absolutely fantastic! It's hard to just eat a few teaspoons though. I made a batch for my daughter & I, which will probably last us 10 days each for about $35. It's the flaxseed oil which was so expensive, so I need to look around for better prices. I went to my local health food store - it was $20 for 16 oz.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

eva08 (26th April 2012), M6* (3rd May 2012), TOTHE (22nd May 2012), WhiteFeather (26th April 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,856 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by Marin (here)
    The information below was sent to me a few days ago from a trusted source. Hope this helps.

MORGELLONS SYNDROME / CHEMTAIL ILLNESS PROTOCOL

Much of the information presented here comes from the scientific community
    (Mr. Carnicom and many others who wish to remain unknown.) Some is personal
    experience, observation, and testimony from clients.

The work is always evolving as new information is brought to me. The date
    of this writing is January 31, 2009. Although I feel this protocol is
    sound, there may be additions. After all, the mixture being sprayed from
    the skies into the air supply is subject to change as well. Also, it does
    not seem that all of the elements, purpose, and remedies are known by anyone
    at this time.
    There appears to be a longer version of this report, posted on Yahoo! Groups, nine days ago at MORGELLONS SYNDROME / CHEMTAIL ILLNESS PROTOCOL.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

eva08 (26th April 2012), M6* (3rd May 2012), Marin (26th April 2012), WhiteFeather (26th April 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

before you start removing any heavy metals, ask yourself this question. Which heavy metal problem do I have. Get some tests done to confirm the beliefe of your practitioner, MD.... Then, when you start your treatment, ask your practitioner these questions: Will this product grab the the metal and safely leave my body without causing any further damage. Or will it move it around in my body, generating some free heavy metals causing problems on its way out. You want to be 100% that it does not do that.
    On the subject of DMSA, the most common DMSA improper dosage adverse reaction come from mercury redistribution to the central nervous system. The symptoms may appear psychiatric or neurological.Moreover, coordination problems with weakness are typical.
    These "challenge" tests, for example DMSA involving administration of 500mg upto 3g of DMSA as a single dose are dangerous and not diagnostic. No challenge test is truly diagnostic or truly safe. DMSA challenge test measures the amount of mercury in the kidneys. The amount of mercury in the brain is the important quantity.
    Time for bed....
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

WhiteFeather (26th April 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I have this strange almost liquid fiber type floating on my eye lens since about 5 or 6 days. It started with seeing black needle point size black dots and some tiny round black circles with a black dot in the middle - there were about 10 first, that then seemed to multiply in numbers. I started to take colloidal silver, activated charcoal and DM and Bentonite clay besides much citrus juice. I would see the dots mostly when driving and looking into the light of the sky. The floating fiber I can see constantly. I also started using some colloidal silver / HP eye drops. All in all -- the black tiny floating dots seemed lessened or disappeared (it's dark now, I cannot see them) and the floating fiber seems less in focus - so more disintegrated; but it's still there and floating.
    All this started after getting over a very heavy flu (with fainting, vomiting, diarrhea, muscle/leg cramps) about 1 week ago.
    Thank you all for the great information; I thought I would share this, I will let you know how I really got rid of this floating fiber -- it does not flush out of the eye and there is no discomfort -- except see it all the time (which is like a bad joke)
    Any suggestions?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to eva08 For This Post:

Rollo (24th May 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

I can highly recommend building a chembuster...

More details on chemtrails here , chembusters here , how chembusters benefits the environment here and the benefits of orgonite and wealth of info here.

I've built a few of the inductive copper chembusters in the first link, that is my build thread... The sky has been much more natural since. I've seen sylphs clearing the sky above my home town... especiallly on the morning of the V festival was on in the UK as the chemtrails are linked to consciousness suppression I feel...

Good luck discovering the information...
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

MessiahMews (22nd May 2012), red_rose (24th May 2012), WhiteFeather (24th May 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

LL's Magnetic Clay Baths. I used these successfully to detox mercury from dental amalgam poisoning many years ago.

Environmental Detox Bath Kit. Works for detoxing chemtrails (also detoxes vaccine poisons, chemicals & heavy metals)
    Aluminum Detox Bath Kit (detoxification for chemtrails & aluminum in vaccines)

30. The Following User Says Thank You to MessiahMews For This Post:

WhiteFeather (24th May 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

thanks for starting this thread, whitefeather. it's brilliant.

with love

red_rose
    We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we first started
    And know the place for the first time

32. The Following User Says Thank You to red_rose For This Post:

WhiteFeather (24th May 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Good read Here:

An Excerpt from an Interview with Dr. Marijah McCain: Link below
    Dr. McCain: “Well, the chemtrail issue is difficult because they use different things in different areas. Sometimes we have reports, you know, they’ll spray South Carolina and everybody will get lower gastrointestinal stress. They’ll have the diarrhea, etc. Some other areas they’re sprayed, they’ll have the sinus, the upper respiratory. Some other areas they’re sprayed, they’ll come down with meningitis-type symptoms. So it’s really hard to say. The basic chemtrails spray is—you know, that has a specific profile—that’s the dry skin, the bad taste in the mouth, that type of thing. The chemical poisoning that you’re getting from the barium and the aluminum and the metals and the toxin and those types of things from the jet fuel. And then there’s the bacteria and the microbes and that’s anybody’s guess what the hell they’re going to do next. It’s like the West Nile virus. It went all across the country—I mean, that was a lot of garbage that it was just carried by a bird.”

Full Interview: http://www.healthfreedom.info/Chemtrails%20Essiac.htm

http://essentialsurvival.org/chemtrails

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 24th May 2012 at 22:09.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Kali Lemorte's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks everyone for posting this research. Im gonna get my family on some of these remedies ASAP. There is a lot of chemical trail spraying going on here.

+ Reply to Thread