+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Survey on possible alien abductions

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

Default Re: Survey on possible alien abductions

How would a person get rid of scars left on them?

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Survey on possible alien abductions

Hello Cheeziegal,

I wanted to welcome you and Bob to Avalon. I'm unable to assist with your questions.

I've added a couple of Sarah Stanga's vids to replace the ones that come up with the message "The video is private" that WhiteFeather provided.

"Sarah Stanga, Randy Maugans, Miranda Kelly: Multidimensional Mind Control, Part 1 of 2"

"Sarah Stanga, Randy Maugans, Miranda Kelly: Multidimensional Mind Control, Part 2 of 2"

Quote Posted by Cheeziegal (here)
    Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you that YOU are the reason why I joined up with Avalon. I was searching for stories of unexplained tonsil removal, found your post and joined up so I could talk about it. My husband also has no tonsils & no recollection of them being removed. He visited a doctor while in his 20's who asked him during a checkup when he had them removed. My husband said never, as he had never heard stories about when it happened and personally couldn't recall it. He asked his mom when it was done and she said never. I don't know any statistics on folks being born without tonsil glands but I guess its possible.

However, other things make the red flags go up, like the fact that he has no real childhood memory before age 10. He knows family stories that were told to him and has seen photos knowing he was as certain events, but he can't differentiate if the images in his head are his own or ones that were told to him.

Also, he is very tall like you are, as you mentioned in another post. He is 6'6". He has health issues with being tall such as poor circulation, varicose veins and posture problems. He also suffers from male factor infertility but that may be from taking one too many baseballs to the groin in Little League. But he also has a deep fear of alien abduction. He won't watch movies or read books on that topic, so I have taken it upon myself to learn what I can to help and protect him. Any information or insight you can offer is welcome and I will try to have him answer any questions that you might have.

Thank you! Donna & Bob

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Caren (20th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2