Thread: Orgonite

1. Link to Post #121
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: Orgonite

I am pretty sure Reich was murdered, possibly for having developed devices that cheaply cure illnesses that would otherwise make the medical/pharma establishment lotsa money. That's what I recall from a bunch of research done years ago. Glad to see your interest in this topic, tony, it's a juicy one!

2. Link to Post #122
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Franz Anton Mesmer called it animal magnetism; Charles von Reichenbach called it odyle. To Henri Bergson it was the elan vital, the "vital force;" while to Hans Driesch it was the entelechy . Sigmund Freud observed its functioning in human emotions and termed it libido. William MacDougall, the great British - American psychologist of a generation ago, labeled it hormic energy. Dozens, if not hundreds, of lesser - known scientists have recognized its presence and have given it a name to characterize its special properties. Among the 20th-century proponents of the concept are, for example, Doctors Charles Littlefield and his vital magnetism and George Starr White and his cosmo-electric energy . Mechanistic science in the 17th through 19th centuries embraced many of its essential qualities in the concept of the ether, while mystical human beings have embraced other essential qualities of it in the concept of god.

Orgone energy is Wilhelm Reich's name for the substratum from which all nature is created. The best definition this author can provide for it is this: Orgone energy is the creative force in nature. This article will discuss briefly the history of the discovery of orgone energy by Reich and will describe its properties. It will then summarize the evidence for and against the concept and, finally, will undertake to explain why it is that the concept meets such great resistance.

Reich's Discovery of Orgone Energy

Orgone energy was originally discovered by Wilhelm Reich in his psychiatric work. As a psychoanalyst and student of Freud, Reich's point of departure was, quite naturally, Freud's concept of "libido. " "Libido" is life energy, desire, the source of human striving. Reich developed the libido concept, concentrating on its physical expression and simultaneous psychological content, until he was able to show the relation of bodily attitude and emotion. This he described in CHARACTER ANALYSIS, a book which went further than any work in history in solving the mystery of the relation' of mind and body. In this great book Reich also described the mass pathology of the animal man, This pathology consists of a chronic rigidity of the musculature which blocks the movement of energy underlying emotion and hence blocks the emotion, thus providing the psychic or emotional underpinning of mankind's universal sickness.

Reich's initial work on orgone energy was done, then, in depth psychology. From this it spread, quite naturally, into sociology and political science, for Reich saw quite clearly that the sickness of man was socially or culturally transmitted. His books, THE MASS PSYCHOLOGY OF FASCISM, THE SEXUAL REVOLUTION and PEOPLE IN TROUBLE deal with this enlargement of his depth psychological discoveries to the social and political scene.

It was natural for a mind like Reich's to generalize and deepen his understanding of libidinal energy, and as he did his medical work expanded beyond the field of psychiatry into more general areas of medicine and biology. The concept of libidinal energy developed into the more concrete concept of "bioelectricity," which soon proved not to be electricity and in time was renamed "orgone energy." Books dealing with this phase of Reich's discoveries are THE FUNCTION OF THE ORGASM and THE CANCER BIOPATHY. These books constitute Volumes 1 and 2 of THE DISCOVERY OF THE ORGONE, Reich's presentation to the world of the discovery of orgone energy.

Although orgone energy was first discovered in the human body, Reich learned through painstaking observation and experiment that it existed in free form in the atmosphere. With this finding, Reich's work transcended the boundaries of biology and entered the realm of meteorology and atmospheric physics. These developments are described in THE CANCER BIOPATHY, THE ORANUR EXPERIMENT, and a series of articles which are covered under the general title of "weather control studies, " published in scientific journals.

The final and most general stage of Reich Is discoveries was the cosmic function of orgone energy in the universe, and Reich here entered the realms of astronomy and astrophysics. Reich's books dealing with this stage were COSMIC SUPERIMPOSITION and ETHER, GOD AND DEVIL.

As Reich progressed from the realm of psychiatry and medicine to biology, and from biology to physics, his concept of the energy which was the focus of all his scientific work retained its essential features. His understanding of the energy grew, and new properties were discovered, but the properties that had been discovered in the earlier, narrower realms remained true in the newer and broader ones. Through Reich's work runs the remarkable "red thread," the connectedness that shows each discovery to be a logical progression from the previous one, and each broader realm of nature studied to include the previous more restricted realm

Reich did not set out to discover "cosmic" truth; he was never attempting to revolutionize scientific
    thought; he was not attempting to make "great" discoveries. Reich simply observed and experimented from day to day, setting down what he found, studying it honestly, and organizing the facts as they appeared, without forcing them into any pre -conceived framework. What he found was that the same energy which flowed in the sexual embrace was present in all nature, "living" and "non-living," and that it governed the most significant and widespread natural functions. Reich found that the same orgone energy underlay each of these classes of phenomena:

1. Consciousness

Sensation
    Emotion
    Perception
    Thought

2. Life

Animal movement
    Biogenesis
    Reproduction
    Evolution
    Growth

3. Atmospheric and cosmic processes

Clouds
    Storms
    Atmospheric electricity
    Creation of matter at every scale
    (atom, planet, star, galaxy)

These three realms correspond to the sequence of Reich's discoveries, from his beginning in psychiatry through biology to physics, each realm including the previous. They are in inverse order with respect to our knowledge about them, however; for Reich explored the realm of psychiatry in breadth and depth, the broader realm of biology in a much more limited way, and only made a good start in his exploration of atmospheric and cosmic processes

More here http://www.orgone.org/articles/ax9kelley1a.htm

3. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

I would love to know whether any forum members use Orgonite at home and what positive results they get...or not?
    There are many instructional videos on you tube on how to make these scalers at home so I have made my own having followed the instructions on these enclosed videos.
    I have to say my wife and I sleep much better (or much deeper anyway) having placed a scaler directly under our bed!
    We also place the scalers near electrical appliances such as pc's, television and our electrical meter.
    I cant say for sure these are making any difference but according to other users they turn negative energy into positive energy and improve the chi.
    My next project will be to make a cloud buster to knock out those darn chemtrails!
    So I would greatly value any input from members who have had measured success in doing the same!

Blessings

Russ

Last edited by Russ1959; 19th April 2012 at 15:29. Reason: video embedding

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Russ1959 For This Post:

avid (21st April 2012), christian (18th May 2012), Chrononaut (29th May 2012), D-Day (17th May 2012), Eram (20th April 2012), frances (30th May 2012), Hervé (21st April 2012), InnerChiHealer (20th April 2012), Krullenjongen (17th May 2012), NancyV (30th May 2012), pickle (18th May 2012), schneider (30th May 2012), seehas (30th May 2012), Seikou-Kishi (19th May 2012), Sidney (30th May 2012), tonton (19th May 2012), unicorny (19th April 2012), UnrealDreams (18th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #124
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have used orgonite for the past few years. In fact, I have one sitting in front of my PC monitor right now, and another one sitting on top of the electricity socket in my bedroom.

I have never measured its effects (good or bad), but I do sense/feel that it helps deflect negative energy being emanated from electrical devices and sources. This of course could be clouded by what I've been reading about orgonite.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xeon For This Post:

christian (18th May 2012), Eram (20th April 2012), NancyV (30th May 2012), pickle (18th May 2012), Russ1959 (19th April 2012), seehas (30th May 2012), Seikou-Kishi (19th May 2012), unicorny (19th April 2012), UnrealDreams (18th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 425 posts

I have orgonite on a necklace I wear every day for the past couple of years. (I got it at worldwithoutparasites.com -- the one called the Harmonic Protector.) I do whatever I can to protect myself from EMFs, including not owning a cell phone or cordless phone and often when I take my walks I am holding a zapper (from the same website).

I have a friend who lives in a beautiful place in Idaho and has been extremely distressed about the chemtrails for a long time. He didn't believe in things like orgonite but got so UPSET about the chemtrails ruining the sky overhead that he decided to try making some. He went all out and bought a big box of Tibetan crystals that the store he went to did not even keep in the storefront because they said they were "too intense." He thought it all sounded like poppycock but took them up on their offer to see them. They brought out the box and the hairs on his head stood up on end. (They had brought them out to show him because he had said, "I want the strongest crystals you've got.")

He went home and made a HUGE orgonite device that was really quite a piece of art that included a copper tube that was 6 feet high. He said that once he made this he could see chemtrails from far off and as soon as they got near his property there was clear blue sky -- and over on the other side of his property the chemtrails began again.

He was warned that "they" (whoever they are) might try to find him to do something to make the orgonite stop working -- but then learned of something he could put under it that would keep it working. (What that was I have forgotten -- I seem to remember some kind of small metal disks of some sort.

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

avid (21st April 2012), christian (18th May 2012), D-Day (17th May 2012), eileenrose (29th May 2012), Eram (20th April 2012), haibane (21st April 2012), Hervé (21st April 2012), Krullenjongen (17th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (17th May 2012), MessiahMews (17th May 2012), NancyV (30th May 2012), pickle (18th May 2012), Russ1959 (19th April 2012), schneider (30th May 2012), seehas (30th May 2012), Seikou-Kishi (19th May 2012), unicorny (19th April 2012), UnrealDreams (18th May 2012), witchy1 (17th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Wow, that is great information Avocadess, thank you!
    I must admit I have wondered whether these devices could be traced if the cloud bursting becomes effective although Im going to make one anyway!

Russ

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Russ1959 For This Post:

Eram (29th May 2012), pickle (18th May 2012), seehas (30th May 2012), UnrealDreams (18th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

i have nearly all the materials to do a smaller version,but i still need the crystals,no one seems to sell it anymore in this city,i'll have to buy some on the internet i guess or in another city

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G.Deluca For This Post:

Eram (20th April 2012), pickle (18th May 2012), Russ1959 (19th April 2012), seehas (30th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Quote Posted by G.Deluca (here)
    i have nearly all the materials to do a smaller version,but i still need the crystals,no one seems to sell it anymore in this city,i'll have to buy some on the internet i guess or in another city

E bay has been my main source of crystals and is quite reasonable in price too.
    A cheap source of metal shavings can be found in supermarket scouring pads ( for washing up) or even just chop up staples etc.

Russ

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Russ1959 For This Post:

Eram (20th April 2012), pickle (18th May 2012), red_rose (25th May 2012), schneider (30th May 2012), seehas (30th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Member evancruz1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Avocadess (here)
    I have orgonite on a necklace I wear every day for the past couple of years. (I got it at worldwithoutparasites.com -- the one called the Harmonic Protector.) I do whatever I can to protect myself from EMFs, including not owning a cell phone or cordless phone and often when I take my walks I am holding a zapper (from the same website).

I have a friend who lives in a beautiful place in Idaho and has been extremely distressed about the chemtrails for a long time. He didn't believe in things like orgonite but got so UPSET about the chemtrails ruining the sky overhead that he decided to try making some. He went all out and bought a big box of Tibetan crystals that the store he went to did not even keep in the storefront because they said they were "too intense." He thought it all sounded like poppycock but took them up on their offer to see them. They brought out the box and the hairs on his head stood up on end. (They had brought them out to show him because he had said, "I want the strongest crystals you've got.")

He went home and made a HUGE orgonite device that was really quite a piece of art that included a copper tube that was 6 feet high. He said that once he made this he could see chemtrails from far off and as soon as they got near his property there was clear blue sky -- and over on the other side of his property the chemtrails began again.

He was warned that "they" (whoever they are) might try to find him to do something to make the orgonite stop working -- but then learned of something he could put under it that would keep it working. (What that was I have forgotten -- I seem to remember some kind of small metal disks of some sort.
    Thank you Avocadess!

I would be very interested to know how "they" could prevent the orgonite from working. I'm assuming they can detect the use of a Chembuster from far off? Or they simply see on radar the chemtrails break down over certain areas? This is important info as to have our work un-interupted...
    It seems to me I may have read something about black helicopters circling houses with chembusters operating. What about these discs placed under the Chembuster? If anyone knows the answers please post...

My wife and I have also been using Orgonite for approx. 8 months now. We bought our pendants from Lilly at Natures-blessings.org. Also we just started using Orgone Zappers with great results... I researched zappers for 2 years before I actually purchased them.
    Organiseafrica.com is where we purchased the Zappers from... Also check out Orgonite.info as it explains how orgonite works...

Recently I made a batch of HHG's to gift and give away... I used an oversized crystal, Polyester resin, Hematite, BB's, and some tightly shaved aluminum from an automotive machine shop. But I wasn't sure if the aluminum shavings were too small... They seem to work but we wear Orgonite everyday so it's hard to tell if the additional orgonite makes a difference. I gifted the two cell phone towers within a 1/4 mile from my house and my wife did ask shortly after if I felt more at peace in and around our house. I can say for sure it takes alot more to ruffle our feathers in the presence of Orgonite.
    One thing we noticed right away is the ability of orgonite to dull pain, aid in healing. Wilhelm Reich used orgonite to heal physical as well as mental issues with his patients with great success. Hope that helps...

Jonathan
    Everything is good til it's not-

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to evancruz1 For This Post:

avid (21st April 2012), D-Day (17th May 2012), Earth Angel (2nd March 2014), eileenrose (29th May 2012), Eram (20th April 2012), Hervé (21st April 2012), Maia Gabrial (17th May 2012), MessiahMews (17th May 2012), NancyV (30th May 2012), pickle (18th May 2012), Russ1959 (19th April 2012), schneider (30th May 2012), seehas (30th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #130
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

I built 3 of these...
    http://www.warriormatrix.com/about84...0b6c62e5574c0c

I am happy with mine, and the other two owners report similar benefits in their locations...

This is interesting:
    http://www.warriormatrix.com/post-50...ghlight=#50023

I have also made some orgonite with sugar... (very cheap) as the 'resin' (sugar) is cheap as it is part of the agenda to poison people and drop their immune system and cause mineral deficiency..
    http://www.warriormatrix.com/post-46...ghlight=#46497

The larger sugar jar sits on my desk at work... A kg of Orgonite people in the office come and hold it and get tingles... the more stressed they are the more the tingle effect...

I can feel the energy above my chembuster a foot or so above it.

"They" know chembusters when they appear... My house had chemtrails directly over head for about a week... they just disappeared
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

D-Day (17th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), haibane (21st April 2012), Hervé (21st April 2012), Krullenjongen (17th May 2012), NancyV (30th May 2012), pickle (18th May 2012), Russ1959 (21st April 2012), schneider (30th May 2012), seehas (30th May 2012), Seikou-Kishi (20th May 2012), Swan (29th May 2012)

19. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Thanks Russ1959. still an interesting subject and difficult to accept or deny William Reich work.

A few years back, I came up to this subject, was intrigue by it, did many, was ridicule on it, but still, I bought a Gauss meter to check if this thing was phoney?

One thing is important to know, radiation from a transformer is radiating 360 degree horizontally, vertically. So if one do a cone, square, rectangular, or what shape, this orgone will capture what will come his way. From my measurement, a cone like orgone size 3 inches base, with a 4 inches will approximately capture about >=25%, <=30% of the radiation emitted by the device. If you want more radiation capture, you will have to change the orgone form to capture more degrees of radiation.

From my experience, and I'm not a physic researcher, I can say yes, it does capture radiation from an emitting device (radio, TV, cellphone, computer, etc), but it capture what come his way not the over-all degree field. From what I could measured, orgone doesn't siphoned out radiation emitted from a device!

Hope that it help.

All the best to you.

Deega

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

D-Day (17th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), Hervé (21st April 2012), Krullenjongen (17th May 2012), NancyV (30th May 2012), pickle (18th May 2012), Russ1959 (21st April 2012), seehas (30th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

look at the original devices made by reich, they are effective

the Orgonite products made by don and carol croft have very little to do with reich's designs, and in my opinion does almost nothing. they do not transmute unhealthy energy into life affirming energy at all.

http://www.orgonics.com/

this site sells products based on reich's original designs.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

D-Day (17th May 2012), eileenrose (29th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), Krullenjongen (17th May 2012), Lancelot (7th June 2014), NancyV (30th May 2012), pickle (18th May 2012), Russ1959 (21st April 2012), schneider (30th May 2012), seehas (30th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #133
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

Thanks for your input!

For some reasons, orgonite/orgone generators disturb "their" surveillance electromagnetic grid (all these EMF/ELF/radar/microwave tower grid) and can almost instantly pinpoint the location of the disturbance (think HAARP reflectors being poked a hole into).

The same happens to anyone firing up an authentic, genuine free energy device... they get "visited" on very short term (also happens to some people stumbling upon some ways of meditating).

Another useful and comprehensive site on the matter:

http://whale.to/b/orgonite.html

Besides pioneer Don Croft forum:

http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/forum.php
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Earth Angel (2nd March 2014), Eram (29th May 2012), NancyV (30th May 2012), pickle (18th May 2012), Russ1959 (21st April 2012), seehas (30th May 2012)

25. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

We've had orgone in our house since 2002. We bought our first HHG from someone named Michelle Ridgley, I think.

We bought our first cloudbuster from Andy at ctbusters.com and also some HHGs from him. We bought another CB from Andy about 3 years ago, and left the first one at the last place we lived. We have made some for local friends, so we do know how to build them. I'd just rather buy though and support a vendor.

We too, have pendants from Lilly of Natures Blessings, and also bought orgone from a man named Cbswork who later changed username to Uwantsun/Uwantson. He quit making orgone.

Now we make it ourselves and mostly make the smaller muffin pan/dixie cup ones.

If I'm out of this constant orgone field for too long, I get a flu. Been exposed to it for 10 years now, and I feel kinda naked without the energy around. I usually take a piece or two with me, and the pendants.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MessiahMews For This Post:

D-Day (17th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), NancyV (30th May 2012), pickle (18th May 2012), Russ1959 (18th May 2012), seehas (30th May 2012)

27. Link to Post #135
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I'm not sure that "orgonite" is really the best description for orgonite. I am a student of Reich's work and I have been planning on making a few devices myself. None of them would incorporate the resin, because it is the alternating layers of metallic, and non-metallic material that creates the concentration of orgone energy. The orgone energy increases in intensity with each layer it goes through. So, if you have a device which does not incorporate this design, it doesn't actually amplify the desired energy....not that there is not any energy there at all.

Does "orgonite" work? Maybe it does work, especially if you believe it will work. Much in the same way that different crystals and metals naturally have a "vibe" to them and can help you accomplish certain things if you believe they will help you.

Is it based on Reich's original design which actually amplifies the orgone energy? No. A better design would incorporate alternating layers of metallic and non-metallic sources and would have a "box" or similar area to contain this energy in a concentrated form.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to UnrealDreams For This Post:

D-Day (17th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), Krullenjongen (17th May 2012), NancyV (30th May 2012), pickle (18th May 2012), Russ1959 (18th May 2012), seehas (30th May 2012)

29. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Check out this Youtube video. This cat built a 'cloudbuster' and took video and....lo and behold there are several seemingly benevolent UFO appearances. There are a few older cloudbuster videos that have a 'Men In Black' black helicopter appearance. Sensi Dennis of warriormatrix has a film of this on youtube. I will link when I find it. Update: Here is the video of the helicopter circling Sensie Dennis' house. It wasn't a black helicopter, but rather blue, and unmarked.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=6rUs6fjen14

Reich himself also had a war of sorts with non-benevolent ET's years ago. To me, this signifies a shift. If the black helicopters are replaced with benevolent ET's at the site of Orgone generation....this signifies that the good ET's are winning to me.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=d5wq2yhy8Mw

The question is....are we now safe to really let loose on the Orgone Energy experiments? Can we experiment with Orgone energy without being harrassed? Can we find an Orgone solution to the nuclear problem polluting the entire northern hemisphere?
    Last edited by UnrealDreams; 18th May 2012 at 09:59.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UnrealDreams For This Post:

Eram (29th May 2012), NancyV (30th May 2012), pickle (18th May 2012), Russ1959 (18th May 2012), schneider (30th May 2012), seehas (30th May 2012)

31. Link to Post #137
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

...and some tightly shaved aluminum from an automotive machine shop.
    I have made some HHG's too a few years ago. they are actually outside the house on the balcony inside the pots of some bigger plants as my girlfriend sadly couldn't cope with their energy in the house too well. :S

From what i've read i don't think aluminum is a good metal to use. I believe i remember that the best metals to use inside the resin are attracted by a magnet.

Something to do with the charge those metals hold wich causes the energy attracted by the resin to change to a positive energy once it hits those metals.

~Trail
    Last edited by Trail; 18th May 2012 at 09:17.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

Eram (29th May 2012), MessiahMews (19th May 2012), NancyV (30th May 2012), pickle (18th May 2012), Russ1959 (18th May 2012), schneider (30th May 2012), seehas (30th May 2012), UnrealDreams (18th May 2012)

33. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Hi buddy, here is a link to an ebay search for DT quartz.
    http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_f...All-Categories

What is most commonly used is DT(double terminated) quartz crystals. Single terminated crystals should work just as well. The way DT crystals work is they transmit energy in both directions. So, you should cleanse them over running water for 1 minute. Then you need to dedicate them. You will want to enter a meditative state if possible(not absolutely necessary), and holding the crystal in your hand let it be known what your intent is for the crystal(to bust up chemtrails). After seeing that video with UFO appearance, I would suggest also asking any benevolent ET's to also assist in cleansing the chemtrails when you dedicate your crystal.

Full instructions are here:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=dqw7z2JJ-w4

Here is a great site for info on these, too: http://www.warriormatrix.com/forum-3...d4fa7cce69f755

Good luck.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to UnrealDreams For This Post:

Eram (29th May 2012), G.Deluca (18th May 2012), NancyV (30th May 2012), pickle (18th May 2012), Russ1959 (18th May 2012), schneider (30th May 2012), seehas (30th May 2012)

35. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Quote Posted by UnrealDreams (here)
    Hi buddy, here is a link to an ebay search for DT quartz.
    http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_f...All-Categories

What is most commonly used is DT(double terminated) quartz crystals. Single terminated crystals should work just as well. The way DT crystals work is they transmit energy in both directions. So, you should cleanse them over running water for 1 minute. Then you need to dedicate them. You will want to enter a meditative state if possible(not absolutely necessary), and holding the crystal in your hand let it be known what your intent is for the crystal(to bust up chemtrails). After seeing that video with UFO appearance, I would suggest also asking any benevolent ET's to also assist in cleansing the chemtrails when you dedicate your crystal.

Full instructions are here:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=dqw7z2JJ-w4

Here is a great site for info on these, too: http://www.warriormatrix.com/forum-3...d4fa7cce69f755

Good luck.
    thank you very much for the informations,i just got my crystals from the UK ,i'm looking forward to build some hhg this week end ! i just need to find some time!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G.Deluca For This Post:

Eram (29th May 2012), seehas (30th May 2012)

37. Link to Post #140
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

There is a few threads on the net on the aura photos with different orgonites...
    http://www.whale.to/c/klicken_sie_hier.html another one is on warrier matrix

I can say the weather definitely changed in the area around Chelmsford when the copper chembuster was installed... it was like switching on a SWITCH

I know copper is one of the most economic best metals for positive energy from this thread I posted a few years ago..

I know orgonite works... there are sylphs in the sky above chelmsford if there is heavy spraying... At the V festival last year there were loads in the sky!
    Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 18th May 2012 at 13:37.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Eram (29th May 2012), MessiahMews (19th May 2012), NancyV (30th May 2012), seehas (30th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1 7 14 LastLast