+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Obama's attorney admits birth certificate is fake!

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: Obama's attorney admits birth certificate is fake!

Quote I ask the same question. What are we waiting for, a writing invitation?

There are suppose to be militias in america that are ready to take back our country
    and i have to ask, what is stopping you?

There are Ben Fulfords, white dragons out there, ready to take back our planet from
    the evil ones, so what are they waiting for. The world is in a dire situation right now
    and we need to be freed from these evil people, now. Where are you? What are you
    waiting for?

I'm beginning to think that all of this is nothing but a pack of lies and we have no one
    on this planet, that is going to free us from the evil ones...
    I think that all the people Drake is associated with are getting the ball rolling. It may be sooner than we think, so if you can prepare even alittle bit for when it gets tough, do it. TPTW are going to hold on tighter than a leach on someone's a&&, but they won't be able to hold on that long.... We have Divinity on our side....

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

Where is the evidence that Obama was not born in Hawaii and that his birth certificate is a fake? I have not seen one bit of valid evidence. What I do see is information taken out of context and misinterpreted and then given as evidence, I see false accusations and I see a lot of wild accusations being repeated.

By the way, I did not accuse anyone of stopping me from voicing my opinions - I was apologising in being shrill in voicing mine and saying that I don't mind if people are shrill in voicing their's and challenging mine!

An interesting bit of information that perhaps sheds light on the American psyche: Did you know that up until he was assassinated JFK was probably the most hated president (by conservatives, and there many of those - he got less than 50% of the popular vote) in American history? There were actually ads in newspapers and posters calling for his assassination. And perhaps nowhere was this hatered of him more blatant and virulent than in Dallas, Texas. (One of the many 'wild' accusations against him was that he had been married and divorced before his marriage to JBK.)
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sdv For This Post:

kemo (23rd April 2012)

4. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

As far as I can see there isn't any evidence. The birther rumour seems to have been started by the Clintons (shame on them) but it's amazing what people will believe about someone they don't agree with. Sherrif Arpaio seems to me a very dodgy character and seems to have been involved in some criminal conspiracy of his own. This is what the fogbow had to say about his so called investigation http://www.thefogbow.com/arpaio-report/ which also references an earlier report by FactCheck. The Wikepedia report is also extensively referenced. The birth was even announced in the Honolulu Advertiser and the Honolulu Star-Bulletin, which Donald Trump mischievously suggested could have been placed by Obama senior but were in fact placed routinely by the Hawai Department of Health and are on microfilm at the main State Library. Trump also was responsible for the (false) rumour that another member of Obama's family had said he was born in Kenya when in fact she said the opposite - and then there was the birth certificate issued by the Republic of Kenya which didn't even exist at the time. C'mon guys it's all BS.

Of much more importance is that there is some very dangerous talk on this thread about armed militias taking over. As they say be careful what you wish for in case you get it. The Iranian people thought they would be free when they got rid of the Shah but what they didn't expect or want is to be ruled by the Mullahs. No-one controls militias and what you may very well end up with is control by the extreme religious right. Then we can all "kiss our asses goodbye" - as you say over the pond.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2