+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sleep changes anyone?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

Default Sleep changes anyone?

I'm not sure if this is an old topic, I looked didnt see anything. I've never had a problem sleeping, ever. Lately, the last month or so, I fall asleep no problem, but toss and turn all night, even find myself awake staring around the room, this has never happened before. Has anyone else been experiencing changes in sleep patterns, and/or can anyone offer a potential cause. Thanks.
    Jeff aka RUSirius

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

alxz (20th April 2012), David Trd1 (2nd July 2012), frances (21st April 2012), ljwheat (20th April 2012), Lost Soul (5th July 2012), STATIC (20th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Default Re: Sleep changes anyone?

Quote Posted by RUSirius (here)
    I'm not sure if this is an old topic, I looked didnt see anything. I've never had a problem sleeping, ever. Lately, the last month or so, I fall asleep no problem, but toss and turn all night, even find myself awake staring around the room, this has never happened before. Has anyone else been experiencing changes in sleep patterns, and/or can anyone offer a potential cause. Thanks.
    Jeff aka RUSirius
    I know I have... I was up all night last night posting like a mad man on this site, lol... but yea been getting 4-5 HR's of sleep per night for the last 6+ weeks... but lots on my mind as well. Got a big ole 1 hr of shallow sleep last night. With all the stress that you can feel in the air... almost like static electricity I am not surprised. All of the Financial Fraud that is coming into the light of day and the Wars and Rumors of Wars... Dunno, anyone else?

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

With all the stress that you can feel in the air... almost like static electricity

Well said...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

GoodETxSG (20th April 2012), ljwheat (20th April 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member STATIC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 times in 283 posts

I have not had any trouble sleeping, but have felt a huge shift in the dreams that I have been having. More and more lucid dreams that are very vivid and colorful.
    Like you said, there are a lot of things happening at this time. If you have been feeling stressed, make sure to take time out of your day to go out in nature and decompress. Turn off the information flow for a while.
    Lots of new energies coming in, and many people are having difficulty coping so your for sure not alone here. Sleep is a big part of processing... well everything so try and rest as much as you can.
    Also a healthy dose of physical activity can't hurt if your starting to feel like an insomniac.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

ljwheat (20th April 2012), RUSirius (20th April 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by STATIC (here)
    I have not had any trouble sleeping, but have felt a huge shift in the dreams that I have been having. More and more lucid dreams that are very vivid and colorful.
    Like you said, there are a lot of things happening at this time. If you have been feeling stressed, make sure to take time out of your day to go out in nature and decompress. Turn off the information flow for a while.
    Lots of new energies coming in, and many people are having difficulty coping so your for sure not alone here. Sleep is a big part of processing...)
    I noticed the shift in my dreams started 4 months ago and they keep getting

more and more intense. It feels like there is more energy going into them,

they are longer and more vivid. The one I had right before I woke up I was

ready to enter a huge robotic being to fight some negative being coming our

way. It was pretty cool.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

ljwheat (20th April 2012), RUSirius (20th April 2012), STATIC (20th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by white wizard (here)
    Quote Posted by STATIC (here)
    Lots of new energies coming in, and many people are having difficulty coping so your for sure not alone here. Sleep is a big part of processing...)
    I noticed the shift in my dreams started 4 months ago and they keep getting

more and more intense. It feels like there is more energy going into them,

they are longer and more vivid. The one I had right before I woke up I was

ready to enter a huge robotic being to fight some negative being coming our

way. It was pretty cool.
    Very cool WW...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

ljwheat (20th April 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Here is a poll I took on this very subject and another thread I started for insomniac entertainment. But this is what I have found that works most nights- I take 4 valerian root capsules-3mg of melatonin and 1 L-triptophan capsule. I take it 1 to 2 hours before bed, sleep like a baby with no hangover affect whatsoever. Took me years to find a combination that works.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Sleep-Problems

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...the-night-game

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

ljwheat (20th April 2012), RUSirius (20th April 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

It could be that there's something in what we're drinking or eating that is decreasing Melatonin....just guessing!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

ljwheat (20th April 2012), Sidney (20th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I've got in a sleep cycle that's hard to get out of. I feel tired about 5-6 in the morning and I wake up at 3-4 in afternoon. i am retired so no need to get up at any particular time. Been this way for about two weeks now. Since I got in this cycle I have stopped talking in my dreams which I had been doing for a few months.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

ljwheat (21st April 2012), RUSirius (21st April 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,862 times in 21,554 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I've got in a sleep cycle that's hard to get out of. I feel tired about 5-6 in the morning and I wake up at 3-4 in afternoon.
    Perhaps this is actually a more natural sleep cycle - a nap in the afternoon, and two separate periods of sleep.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

aranuk (21st April 2012), ljwheat (20th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (21st April 2012), RUSirius (21st April 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,571 times in 870 posts

Hay jeff, nice thread -- my wife and just about everyone I know is complaining about not getting enough sleep of late.

Not that anyone has been keeping track but I would imagine, that mother earth has not stopped its forward motion head long into what they are calling the photon belt, since no ones been threw this in quite a few years now or talking about it.

Its lighting up our DNA like a Christmas tree as we continue to move ever closer, and hypothetically speaking, if this photon belt thingy is the paradoxical trigger into 5D, changing everything we think in terms of what is normal in 3D sleep, in 5D no sleep needed.

Consider a laptop on battery power eventually it needs to shut down and recharge its battery’s. 3D thinking. The body needs to recharge threw the use of proteins organic burning of calories and sleep. Cellular rejuvenation energy transfer.

5D is going to be like the laptop never being unplugged from the wall socket, always at full power. Its our conditioning-- locked into our 3D brain that we are missing something-- when what may in all intensive prepossess as we move closer and closer to 5D energy source and change we are plugged in to the wall socket more and more needing less and less sleep to recharge--- even the battery is changing into something we haven’t encountered yet let alone,-- know how to cope with this rapid change’s we are moving into.

This is all new territory’s were dealing with, and in denial trying to apply old 3D explanations too? If we are moving into 5D then the 3D thinking and speaking must drop away as fast as were moving into this new 5D area in our immediate future.

As the toilet of 3d is flushed, as things start spinning out of control, you think,-- you might think of getting out of the toilet 3D thinking. Just a thought to consider, are we not arriving were we all have been waiting for, for so long and now we look to 3D definitions to explain whats taking place anyway? Time to take the shift in thinking too. John XXX
    Last edited by ljwheat; 21st April 2012 at 13:10.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

David Trd1 (2nd July 2012), RUSirius (21st April 2012), STATIC (21st April 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Exhausted, can't seem to get enough sleep. I have a strong desire to be alone. Everyone I talk to seems exhausted and has less energy. I am having very vivid and tiring dreams. I wake up feeling as though I have been at work. I keep thinking I must be having subconscious meetings all night long or be engaged in some kind of training, because most nights I feel as though I have put in an entire day's work.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

RUSirius (21st April 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ljwheat (here)
    Hay jeff, nice thread -- my wife and just about everyone I know is complaining about not getting enough sleep of late.

Not that anyone has been keeping track but I would imagine, that mother earth has not stopped its forward motion head long into what they are calling the photon belt, since no ones been threw this in quite a few years now or talking about it.

Its lighting up our DNA like a Christmas tree as we continue to move ever closer, and hypothetically speaking, if this photon belt thingy is the paradoxical trigger into 5D, changing everything we think in terms of what is normal in 3D sleep, in 5D no sleep needed.

Consider a laptop on battery power eventually it needs to shut down and recharge its battery’s. 3D thinking. The body need to recharge threw the use of proteins organic burning of calories sleep. Cellular rejuvenation energy transfer.

5D is going to be like the laptop never being unplugged from the wall socket, always at full power. Its our conditioning locked into our 3D brain that we are missing something-- when what may in all intensive prepossess as we move closer and closer to 5D energy source and change we are plugged in to the wall socket more and more needing less and less sleep to recharge--- even the battery is changing into something we haven’t encountered yet let alone know how to cope with this rapid change’s we are moving into.

This is all new territory’s were dealing with, and in denial trying to apply old 3D explanations too. If we are moving into 5D then the 3D thinking and speaking must drop away as fast as were moving into this new 5D area in our immediate future.

As the toilet of 3d is flushed, as things start spinning out of control, you think you might think of getting out of the toilet 3D thinking. Just a thought to consider, are we not arriving were we all have been waiting for, for so long and now we look to 3D definitions to explain whats taking place away? Time to take the shift in thinking too. John XXX
    John, you're speaking my language once again, thanks for painting things the way you do, this is probably another of unknown phases of continued adjustment.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

ljwheat (21st April 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    Exhausted, can't seem to get enough sleep. I have a strong desire to be alone. Everyone I talk to seems exhausted and has less energy. I am having very vivid and tiring dreams. I wake up feeling as though I have been at work. I keep thinking I must be having subconscious meetings all night long or be engaged in some kind of training, because most nights I feel as though I have put in an entire day's work.

Same here, even my kids are tired, and that never happens. lol We are in a solar storm this week and that tends to affect my energy levels alot, have been exhausted all week.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,015 times in 215 posts

No not me..
    Aside from the obvious issue of disipline and getting my head to the pillow on time I have had no problems of late in the land of nod!
    Leave no stone unturned...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Timreh For This Post:

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

This may be a shot in the dark but my sleeping patterns for the last few years leave much to be desired, I always seem to be awake between 2.30 to 4 am. Its suddenly occurred to me that Satellite tv "dish network" reprogrammes itself at 3am...could the frequencies they send be contributing to our wakefulness!!
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”

31. The Following User Says Thank You to rosequartz For This Post:

Rosco1 (2nd July 2012)

32. Link to Post #17
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Yes. Sleeping patterns have shifted. Adjustments have been tricky. I go with the flow.

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I too have found for the last few months that I have more energy, but feel so tired...does that make sense? Lol. As well, I have a difficult time falling asleep, or if I do fall asleep easily, I'm constantly tossing and turning all night long.

All of my life I have had very vivid dreams that are in colour like real life, and when I wake from them I am exhausted. Normally I wake up and can recall my dreams with out any problems. Lately however I'm only able to recall bits and pieces and the fatigue that I have when I waken from them is more intense than ever. Busy doing spiritual work in my sleep I guess. Lol

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Awakened For This Post:

Fred Steeves (2nd July 2012)

35. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

My dreams are more vivid thats for sure.

I don`t know if you live in an urban area but such areas have a lot of electromagnetic pollution which and have an effect on a huge range of things from glandular,the immune system,sleep regulation etc.But ive been travelling in a campervan for a number of months now and have found sleep much more relaxing and refreshing when in nature,go figure,but i also come from the countryside in the west of ireland so maybe i feel more at home in the peace.

Of course the natural energies escalating and surrounding us daily are probably a greater force than any ELF signal an contrive to block out.

In regards to patterns of sleep mine vary but the amount stays at an equilibrium
    Last edited by David Trd1; 2nd July 2012 at 01:11.

36. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Retired Member Fred Ryan's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been experiencing strange sleep pattern and odd dreams for two to three years now. Thought it had to do with old age but maybe not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast